Felicia and Bo Ch. 02

Story Info
Ex-lovers continue their affair.
1.6k words
4
7.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three months. It had been three months since Felicia and Bo had seen each other. Purposely, of course. Felicia had no intentions of taking their affair any further and Bo couldn't stand being around her knowing that he could never have her fully. So, they didn't reach out to each other. No phone calls. No emails. But Bo missed Felicia. He had parted ways with his girlfriend. Like all the others, she couldn't fulfill him. In the back of his mind, he knew he would never find someone to fill Felicia's place. That's what it was really all about.

Felicia cried that night and every night after that. She cried for her husband, she cried for Bo, and she cried for herself. She had never imagined herself caught in such a triangle. What she had done was unfair to all parties involved. Although her husband would never know, he didn't deserve it. And she had made it harder for Bo to move on. As for herself, she had reopened a wound that had long been healed. But now was not the time to wallow, she had to get to work.

***

Felicia made her way up the stairs of the brownstone that held her private dance studio. After entering, she locked the doors and disabled the alarm. It was 9 a.m. and her first class didn't begin until 11 a.m. She liked to be early. She liked to have a few moments in the space before everyone came with their baggage and drama and whatever else was on the menu for the day. She walked down the stairs to the ground level, where her office was. It was her home away from home. She had a bathroom, a bed, and a little kitchen area. She kept drawers of dance attire and first aid supplies and feminine products. It was her very own "Woman Cave."

She put down her belongings and changed into her dance attire. She wore skin tone tights and a Copenhagen Blue leotard. The uniform was the same for all her students. She, however, topped off her look with a Petal Pink wrap skirt and beige, canvas ballet slippers. She always felt her best in this clothing. She felt free. As she began to pour her cup of coffee, the door bell rang. She looked at her watch. It was 9:17 a.m. It can't be a student, she thought. It was too early. Perhaps it was the new ballet barre she ordered. A smile spread across her face as she ran up the stairs. She had been waiting for this delivery for weeks. She unlocked the front door.

Bo didn't know what he had been thinking. It was like his feet did the thinking for him. He had walked from 27th street all the way up to 126th street that morning. This was the act of a desperate man. He could tell by the look on her face that this was probably a bad idea.

"Hi," Felicia greeted him. Her reaction was neither friendly nor unfriendly. Just blank.

"Hey," Bo said back. His heart was beating out of his chest. He could feel the back of his neck get hot.

"What are you doing here?" Felicia asked as if she didn't know the answer.

"I had to see you," Bo blurted out.

Felicia bit her bottom lip and looked down. Had she not known that this could happen. She felt her eyes get teary.

"Can I come in?" Bo insisted.

Felicia knew it was a bad idea, but she stepped aside and let him in.

"How did you find me?" Felicia asked. She had never told him where her studio was located.

"Nina," Bo replied.

And it all made sense. Felicia's best friend Nina could never keep her mouth shut. Although, she thought Felicia's husband was a nice guy and she didn't think Bo was a good fit, she knew deep down that no matter how hard Felicia tried to squelch it, she would always be in love with Bo. No matter what.

Felicia closed the door and walked further into the dance studio. She had renovated the space. The whole floor was wood and mirrors aligned the walls. Bo looked around. He remembered when this place was just a dream to Felicia. They used to lay in bed and talk about what they wanted for their future. Individual and together. And she had managed to make her individual future a reality.

"This is amazing," Bo marveled. It's just like you described it."

Felicia flinched. She remembered the conversations they would have in the middle of the night.

"Bo-"

"Please. Don't say anything," Bo begged. "I know I missed my chance. But you cannot tell me that you don't love me."

Felicia hesitated. Bo grabbed her hand and pulled her into him. Felicia tried to pull away, but her body betrayed her.

"Tell me that you don't love me," Bo whispered into her ear. "Tell me you don't want me."

Felicia began to weep. Bo lifted her head, so her eyes were leveled with is. He wiped the tears from her closed eyes. The tears had begun to form a river down Felicia's face. He kissed her like he did months before. And her reaction was the same. Felicia kissed Bo back. It was her natural reaction. With his free hand, Bo, caressed Felicia's body. She could feel everything through her leotard. Her head started to get lost.

Bo kissed the hallow between Felicia's collar bone. With eyes unopened she felt her way to the top button of Bo's shirt and began to unbutton it. Her mind was screaming at her. Her mind was yelling for her to stop. Her mind was yelling for her to think of the consequences if her husband found out. But her body succumbed to Bo's kiss.

Bo pulled the loose ribbon to Felicia's wrap skirt and watched, through the mirror, as it softly fell to ground. Felicia placed her hands inside Bo's open shirt and pushed it off his strong shoulders. She kissed his chest and Bo pulled her closer. Looking up into his eyes, Felicia leaned in and began to kiss Bo savagely. She wanted to taste the warmth of his tongue and he obliged. Bo's manly hands cupped Felicia's butt, trying to find a way into the leotard.

"Take this off," Bo whispered in her ear.

Without hesitation, Felicia began taking off her leotard. Bo kissed her body. First her collar bone, then her breasts, and last her navel. Now on his knees, he took the rest of Felicia's uniform off. He stared, for a moment, at her beautiful pussy. Lifting her right leg over his shoulder, he plunged his face into the neat triangle and allowed his tongue to play with her clit.

Instantly, Felicia's body got hot. She placed her palms on the top of Bo's head. She moaned softly. And Bo's cock stiffened. He enjoyed the sound of her soft moan. It turned him on to make her feel good. He plunged his tongue deep into her pussy and felt as her body got weak with pleasure. He grabbed her other leg and placed it over his shoulder. He was sucking on her clit. Felicia was going to collapse. Her toes barely supported her.

Bo, carefully, lowered Felicia to the ground. He watched her as she tried to catch her breathe. But she wasn't ready for him to stop. She put her finger through the belt loop of his pants and pulled him closer. Her body was calling for him and she needed him to answer immediately. She unzipped his pants and pulled them to his knees. Her eyes sparkled and she marveled at his chocolate dick. Licking her lips she sat up and wrapped them around him.

Bo held his breathe as he watched Felicia's head bob. Felicia knew Bo liked to be sucked sloppy, so she let her saliva drip all over him, while using her hands to massage his balls. Bo got stiffer and Felicia went faster. The feel of her warm, wet tongue was almost more than he could handle, but he had to save himself for what was next. He gently pushed Felicia away.

Felicia turned so she was on all fours. Her perfectly plump butt was beckoning Bo to come closer. He could see her pussy dripping at the mere thought of his penetration. Bo submerged his massive, schlong into Felicia's tight, soaked pussy. And she squealed with a mix of pain and pleasure. She began to wind her hips against his and Bo began pounding her gently. Felicia's head was spinning and she knew she would be cumming soon.

The two caught glimpses of themselves in the mirror-lined walls. Bo watched Felicia's booty jiggled. His manly hands held her tight to keep from bouncing too far. And Felicia had never been able to see what they looked like before. It was a show that she was enjoying; watching the full length of Bo slam into her. She was beginning to cum. Feeling the steamy liquid engulf his penis, Bo went faster causing Felicia to cum again. Now shaking, Bo exploded into Felicia. They both buckled to the floor.

Felicia looked at her watch. She started to get dressed.

"You have to go," She said. "My students will be here soon."

Bo began putting on his clothes.

"I'll wait for you," he said.

"No, you have to go," she replied.

Bo got close to Felicia. Her heart started to beat fast. He kissed her neck.

"How ever long it takes. I'll wait for you."