Felicia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
melini
melini
141 Followers

"I'm sorry for the company. Maya's mother dropped her off about 20 minutes ago unexpectedly. Usually she gives me a heads up but apparently she and her boyfriend got into it so she just decided to wallow in self-pity for the weekend. You don't mind do you?"

Fe closed her mouth shut, even though she didn't realize it had fallen open. She was a little crushed that her night alone with Clint was no longer. But she reveled in the fact that he liked her enough to introduce her to his daughter. She smiled and nodded. Clint smiled back at her as he set the food on the dining room table.

"Maya come here. I want you to meet someone."

The shy toddler finally looked up from her snack and gave Fe a questioning look. She begrudgingly got up and came to hide behind her daddy's leg. It was cute. Fe knew the little girl wasn't going to make the first move so she had to. She bent down and extended her hand.

"Hi, I'm Fe. It's nice to meet you Maya."

Maya didn't make a move towards Fe. Fe giggled nervously and stood back up.

"I'm sorry. She's very shy around strangers. Maybe when she sees the pizza you brought for us she'll open up a little."

Fe smiled again at Maya, her grey gold-speckled eyes going over Fe suspiciously. Clint walked back into the kitchen, Maya still clinging to his leg. He came back out with paper plates, cups and a beer. He handed a plate and a cup to Fe and they each began piling slices of pizza and wings onto their plates. Clint laughed when Fe finally finished her platter. She had gotten four slices and at least six wings on the plate as well as a full cup of soda.

She chuckled nervously. "Sorry. I've barely eaten all day and this is the first time all day I haven't felt sick to my stomach."

Clint held up his hand. "Say no more. I understand. Eat to your heart's content. I like a girl who's not afraid to chow down."

He fixed a considerably smaller plate for Maya and himself and all three made their way to the living room. Clint and Fe each took a seat on opposite sides of the couch with Maya on the floor in the middle. The TV was already on so Clint changed it to the channel where the DVD player would work. He pressed a button and the title page of a DVD came up. It was for the movie "Up!" Clint blushed as he looked over at Fe to gauge her reaction. Fe's eyes lit up and she smiled.

"Oh, I've wanted to see this movie for a while! I went to six different stores when it came out on DVD and couldn't find it anywhere."

Clint gave her a curious look. Fe noticed him staring out the corner of her eye and turned nervously. "Sorry. I love cartoons. I've watched almost every Chowder and SpongeBob SquarePants episode there ever was."

He smiled back appreciatively. "Don't be sorry. I think that's cute. A lot of girls find cartoons childish and boring but since I've had Maya, I've had to learn to like them too."

She smiled, loving the fact that he didn't think she was weird for her love of cartoons. It was something Joel never understood. The three of them watched the movie in obvious interest and laughed heartily together. When it was over, it was nearing 9 o'clock. Clint turned the DVD player off and back to TV mode.

"All right Maya. It's time to go to bed. Your mom would have a fit if she knew that you were up this late."

The precocious toddler groaned in obvious dissatisfaction but relented, rubbing her eyes in exhaustion. As she walked back to Clint's bedroom, she did something Fe had not expected. She gave her a hug goodnight before scampering off to her abode for the evening. Clint smiled longingly at the scene, as he had never seen Maya hug anyone that wasn't a family member before. Fe felt a warming sensation inside and cherished the affection from her. She whispered "goodnight" at Maya's fleeting shadow. Clint came back a few minutes later, plopping himself down within inches of Fe.

"Usually it's a struggle but I guess she was so tired she was ready to go to bed."

He leaned over and grabbed the remotes again pressing buttons so quickly Fe hardly got a chance to see what was happening on the screen. After a few minutes, another movie began. This one was obviously for adults. After the previews, a title flashed across the screen, We Own the Night. Fe settled back closely with Clint and the two watched the first few minutes in silence. Everything was fine until the sex scene between Eva Mendes and Joaquin Phoenix. Fe began shifting her weight. She began to feel herself getting moist and wanted the feeling to go away before Clint noticed. She was shifting her legs so much however, that Clint couldn't help but take note.

"Are you okay over there?"

Fe chuckled nervously. "Yeah, I'm fine."

He turned to her completely. "Are you sure? You seem to be moving an awful lot during the sex scene."

Fe blushed. "I just wasn't expecting it to be so...graphic."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. The first time I saw this I got a boner."

Fe giggled at his honesty. "I think I'm getting a girl boner right now."

She gasped and looked over at him. She hadn't meant to be so blunt but it came out unexpectedly. She finally got the courage to look Clint in the eyes. She expected him to look at her like she had grown a second head but instead he seemed intrigued. He leaned over and pressed his lips to hers. Her lips instantly parted and allowed his tongue to enter. Her mind was swimming. This kiss was even better than the one in the classroom. His kiss was forceful without being overly aggressive. Fe matched his intensity back tenfold. She pushed back against him, laying her supple brown body against his hard tan one. His hands reached behind her and grabbed her ass, squeezing and caressing her. Fe was in heaven. Just then, her cell phone text message tone went off. She wanted to ignore it but something told her to read it. She reached in her jacket pocket, pulled out the phone and looked at the screen. It was a message from Joel that read, "I need to talk to you".

Fe pushed off of Clint and was out the door before he even knew what happened.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Fe made the trek back to her room in silence. Not just because she walked back alone, but because her mind was silenced too. She either didn't or couldn't go over the day's events. It was as if the whole experience with Clint had made her numb. She liked him, a lot. What about Joel? What about their future? What about their baby? These were all questions she would have to spend the entire weekend figuring out. She made it to her floor and didn't know whether or not she was surprised to see Joel sitting on the floor next to the door. He was fiddling with his iPod touch, probably playing a game, and looked up immediately when he heard Fe approach. He hadn't been there long, only about 20 minutes which was around the time he texted her. He smiled weakly at her but her face was stone cold. It was as if seeing his face made her guilt turn into anger. Her mind snapped and she instantly went to "bitch mode".

"Whoa, you look nice. Were you out on a date with Max or something?

She rolled her eyes as she responded, ignoring his question. "What do you want? It's late, I'm tired and I'm ready to go to bed."

He began getting up as he spoke. "I know. I just wanted to apologize for earlier. That was really childish and rude of me to walk out. It's just a touchy subject for me and I didn't know how to handle it."

Fe stared at him hard. "You think this is easy for me? I think about this all day, every day. It's the first thing I think about in the morning and the last thing I think about at night. I've never been in a situation like this before and I have no idea what to do or what to expect. I need your help and support but I don't have time to baby you if every time the subject of adoption comes up, you bolt. You have the option to forget and walk away at any point in time and there's not a thing I can do to stop you. But I don't because it's growing inside of me."

Joel moved in closer to Fe. His voice lowered and came out in a half whisper. "Fe, you don't know how much I think about all of this. I don't just think about having this baby, I think about what we'll be afterwards. I would never, ever try to walk away from you, for any reason. I love you more than life itself and we'll make it through this."

Fe replied earnestly, "I hope so."

Joel green eyes softened and he bit his bottom lip. Fe found it so cute when he was nervous and lost for words. She wanted so badly to just hug him and tell him everything would be all right. But the truth was she didn't know if everything would be all right. She couldn't try to sell him something if she didn't believe it herself. But seeing his face did make her "bitch switch" finally turned off and she felt bad. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed his soft pink lips lightly.

"Good night. Call me in the morning."

She expected Joel to back away with his goofy smile. Instead, he pressed even closer until her back was against the door and he was only a couple of inches away. He leaned down and kissed her hot little lips again, this time more aggressively and needy. Fe went back at him just as hard. She missed this. Even though it had only happened a few times, it was like no one else. He snaked his tongue in her mouth and twirled it around hers. It was absolutely delicious. He kissed her so hard it felt like he was going to suck her lips off. Fe loved every second of it. Joel wanted her in a way that she had always hoped he'd want her and it was everything she ever wished for and more. He reached up and squeezed her tits hard through her dress, groping and squeezing it. At that point, Fe broke off the kiss.

"Let's go inside where it's private."

Joel chuckled softly. "Yeah, I want to get in your privates."

Fe giggled and pulled the handsome man into her room. When he was in, she closed and locked the door and turned on her lamp on her bed's cubbyhole. She turned and gave Joel an "I'm going to fuck you blind" look and he knew it was on. Fortunately in these dorms, there was an extra deadbolt above the regular lock that could only be used from the inside. Maybe after the construction was finished they felt a little extra protection against roommates walking in on each other during intimate moments might come in handy. Fe was very glad at that moment it did, even though she was almost positive that she wouldn't be seeing Kayla anytime that night. They each began a frantic attempt to remove their clothing, throwing clothes all over the room. When they were finally done, they both stopped to admire each other's nakedness. It was something that neither of them had ever done before.

Fe gazed at Joel long and hard. His dark brown, almost black hair set off his green eyes in a way she'd never seen before. His long eye lashes were something Fe often teased him about but was really one of the things she loved about him most because it made his face stand out even more. His cute pink lips formed the perfect pout that made her want to kiss him all the time. His boyish yet masculine face was enough to make even the most faithful girl stop and stare. His long, lean physique was truly breathtaking. He wasn't a muscle-head like a lot of the jackasses he hung around. He was fit and cut in a way that, as oddly as it sounded, fit his personality. He wasn't built to be "Billy Badass" but just enough to make him never want to back down in a fight. His legs were truly incredible. Being an avid lacrosse player in high school and now a recreational one in college had given him the toned, firm legs that Fe was in love with. His cock was truly a work of art. He didn't have a tree trunk between his legs, but a nice thick piece of man-meat that made Fe howl in pleasure. In its fully hard state, the cock was nice and veined, turning a slight red color as if to let you know that it was at its peak. Fe stood back and took all of him in and could only use one word to describe him: beautiful.

He marveled at how her petite form was so well-composed. She had soft brown eyes with just a hint of a slant that always portrayed her feelings even if her words didn't. She had a pretty bow mouth with lips that were thick but not gross in any way. Her breasts were nothing huge, maybe a B-cup, but he knew that would all change soon. Her dark chocolate nipples were one of his favorite parts of hers. He had known several girls, Maggie included, who had decent-sized breasts but overly huge areolas and nipples. Fe's were about the size of a quarter and top off with Hersey kiss peaks. Her stomach was still flat, which made him even more in awe of the life she was carrying inside of her. She had always been short and skinny, but still curvaceous. It was a physical characteristic that he had seen in very few girls and on Fe, it looked immaculate. Her hair, which was naturally wavy, was usually kept in braids because she felt like it was less fuss that way. Natural or in braids, he still loved the way she looked. Her pussy, which she had been shaving since she was a sophomore in high school, was still as smooth and as delectable as he had remembered. Her hips, thighs, and ass were things men often talked and fantasized about. Her hips flared out nicely to flow down into her thick thighs and her healthy calves. Her ass was nice and bubbly, although she complained about the stretch marks that had begun to form when her womanly body developed many years ago. She was truly a sight to behold, and she was there, all for him.

They came together again, this time more softly and gentle. Joel didn't want to just fuck her and make her scream her head off. He wanted to make love to her and let her know how he truly felt about her. She wasn't like any of the other girls he had wasted his time on. She was Fe, his Fe, and he wanted to claim every part of her.

He began kissing down her body, stopping and sucking on the sweet spots on her neck. He was careful not to leave a hickey because he knew she would kill him. He used just enough force and pressure to make her juices come rolling out of her pussy and down her thighs. He was careful not to touch her with anything but his mouth. He wanted to save his hands for exploring her later but right now the only sensation he wanted was how she tasted on his lips. It was divine. He continued his journey downward, kissing, licking, and nibbling all over her hot brown nipples. He drew the hot little buds into his mouth one-by-one making Fe groan loudly and she held his head harder against her chest. She wanted so badly to throw him down and fuck him crazy but she knew he wanted to take his time and savor her. For that, she truly loved him.

He continued tasting the hot flesh of her breasts until he couldn't stand it anymore. He had to taste her chocolate, pink center. He sat her down on her bed and pulled her ass to the edge, spreading her legs wide. He looked deeply into her eyes, their gaze intermingling. They said "I love you" without saying a word as Joel lowered his head. As soon as his lips touched her sex, it was over. Fe began bucking and moaning loudly, calling Joel's and God's name until they formed one word. Over and over her hips rolled as the orgasm that had started earlier in the day was now released. Joel didn't back off one bit. Instead, he kept at her even harder, pulling her slick folds into his lips and suckling on them. He purposely avoided rubbing against that special bump because that was going to be his finale. His lips and tongue darted anywhere and everywhere inside and out, her juices running down his face. Fe moaned, groaned, screamed, and practically cried as Joel made love to her with his mouth. She was on the edge again and needed him to make her go over. She reached down to touch it and bring the relief she had been craving but Joel grabbed her hands and held them down to her sides. She tried pushing her body up so his nose could press her love button and send her into orbit but he kept backing away, keeping her at bay. After more coercing and pleading, Joel finally took pity on her and sucked her hot, throbbing clit into his mouth. He had never let her come down fully from her last orgasm so this one was incredible. He pulled the sweet pink into his mouth and sucked and tongued it like a man possessed.

It was over. Fe came so hard that she didn't even scream. All she could do was push her hips up to his lips as hard as she could and let him suck her into oblivion. Stars, bombs, grenades, everything went off in her head. It was as if something inside of her had burst and the flood gates were open. Joel back away and let her come back down to earth gently, otherwise she would've drowned him in her juices. That's the happiest way he could think of dying. When she finally came down, she was breathing so hard, Joel thought she was going to pass out. She finally took deep breaths and came back to reality; sweet, blissful reality. She stared down at him long and hard as he licked her juices off of his face. She never knew she could love someone like this before but here he was and she couldn't love him anymore if she tried.

She tasted so incredible his cock was leaking precum. He stared up to see her half-closed yet satisfied eyes staring down at him. He never knew he could satisfy her like that. He got up on his knees and again pulled her ass to the edge of the bed, positioning his cock with her opening. He leaned over and kissed her hard as he pushed himself inside of her tight walls. He began moving back and forth very slowly, knowing her pussy was still sensitive from the mind-blowing orgasm she had just received. He moved so slowly that Fe thought he was never going to bottom out as he sucked her thick lips into his mouth. They did the tongue dance for quite awhile until Joel finally came up for air. Fe whispered, "I love you" and Joel took that as the signal.

He plunged in and out of her hot little brown body, invading her with his white pole. It was more than either of them could've ever wanted and more. Over and over, in and out, Joel brought orgasm after orgasm ripping through the young girl's body. After about the 6th time, he couldn't hold back anymore and shoved his way into her once more before unloading his hot white seed deep inside of her love canal. Fe screamed as another orgasm ripped through her tender and spent body. Joel captured her lips in his again.

"I love you Felicia. I love you more than you know."

"I love you too Clint."

melini
melini
141 Followers
12