Felicia Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
melini
melini
141 Followers

"C'mon, let me take you home." He looped her arm around his neck to keep her up on her feet and steady enough so that he didn't have to carry her all the way home. She took that as a pass and swung all the way around so her other arm was around his neck too. Before he had a chance to react, she pressed her lips on his; igniting his fury and her lust in one move. He pushed her away and was about to let her have it when suddenly Maggie bent forward and began puking her guts out. Joel backed up, but not in time to miss all of her splatter. He stood there in disgust and rage until she emptied herself out, unable to move out of surprise.

She looked up coyly and smiled weakly, "Sorry, baby. You mad at me?"

He glared at her, wanting so badly to yell and scream about how disgusting she was but instead he did the only thing he could do: he hopped over the porch railing without saying a word and walked home.

_______________________________________________

Joel walked into his bathroom and turned on the water to as hot as he could stand it, hoping to scrub the night off of him. He couldn't believe that nasty girl throw up all over him. If he didn't know that it was impossible, he'd think he'd caught something from her that couldn't easily be gotten rid of. He cursed himself for ever getting involved with her in the first place. He just saw her as an easy lay because he knew that he and Fe weren't like that, at least not yet. Now, he had a stalker that just wouldn't let go. It was disturbing. He hopped in the shower and cleaned himself thoroughly, putting his costume into a bag so he could chuck it in the dumpster as soon as he was done showering.

He finally felt sanitized enough and stepped out of the shower, wrapping himself in his towel and padding off to him room. He changed put on boxers, pajama bottoms, a wife beater and slipped on his sneakers to go throw away his skank juice soaked clothes. He ran out the door in a hurry, wanting so badly to just get in bed and sleep off the rest of the horrible night. He threw the garbage away and went back up to his floor, surprised to see that he had a visitor waiting for him when he got back.

"I hope you don't mind. I just didn't want to be by myself tonight. I know you're mad at me but you're the only person I could think of being with right now."

Fe stood in front of him in her micro fleece Tinkerbelle pajama bottoms and a long sleeve shirt with flip flops. She looked vulnerable and sad, but still with a hint of sexy. She looked down at his feet, not really having the courage to look him in the eyes.

He smiled. "Of course I don't mind. I would rather you be here with me too." He unlocked his door and held it open so that she could walk in, failing to not stare at her ass as she walked in front of him.

She walked into his room and made it to his bed and lay down without even turning on the lights. It was pretty dark in the room but she had been in there so many times she had basically memorized the placement of everything. Joel was impressed as he walked right in behind her, closing and locking his door as he went in. He knew that more than likely nothing was going to happen sexually between them for awhile but by instinct, he locked it to keep any wanderers from sneaking in.

He lay beside her, both of them laying on their backs staring up at the ceiling in complete silence. After about 10 minutes, Fe finally broke it, wanting so badly to end the awkwardness between the two of them.

"So...how was the party? Did you have fun? I thought it was going to go on kind of late."

"It was just a party. It would've been a lot better if you were there." Fe blushed at the compliment and relaxed a little more, knowing that he wasn't nearly as mad at her as she thought.

He continued, "It sucked enough and I wanted to leave but then I had an unfortunate incident that made sure I left. How'd you know I was home?"

"I kind of went there looking for you. Brad told me that Maggie came in crying saying that you abandoned her on the porch in her puke. I'm guessing that was the incident."

Joel chuckled softly, "Yeah, it was. So let me get this straight. You went looking for me, in that?"

Fe sat up slightly. "Yeah, I did. What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

"Nothing at all baby. You look beautiful. It's just, you always tell me how embarrassed you get when people see you in your Tinkerbelle's."

She blushed again. "Thanks. Honestly, when I was looking for you, that thought didn't even come to mind. I just missed you."

She lay back down and they laid in silence again for a few minutes, this time with Joel breaking the silence.

"I missed you too. And I forgive you. When I fucked up, you forgave me. I don't want to be a hypocrite and stay pissed at you forever. You made a mistake, apologized and I want us to move past it."

Fe lay still for a few moments before she leaned over and kissed him hard on the lips, catching him by surprise. She sucked his tongue into her mouth, instantly making him hard. Damn, he had it bad. They made out intensely for a couple of minutes before they finally had to come up for air. As Fe hovered over him, he felt a drop of liquid hit his cheek and roll down. Fe was crying.

"Thank you baby and I'll never do it again. I never want anything to come in between us."

Joel leaned up and kissed her again, pulling her down to his chest to rest.

"I know you won't. But if you want, you can show me just how sorry you really are." She gave him a light slap on his chest as she relaxed against him completely.

"You never know. I might have to take you up on that." They fell into a sound sleep.

The soft light from the parking lot streamed into the room as Joel slowly started waking up. A warm hand encased his bare cock, stroking it softly, stopping every once in awhile to spread his precum over his length as lube. He thought for a second that he was dreaming but the wider he opened his eyes, the more real and incredible the feeling become. She had pulled his bottoms down just enough to pull his cock and balls out to play. As he woke up, his cock got harder and bigger, with more cream seeping out of the head. When he thought it couldn't get any better, he felt a warm, wet sensation pull him in. Fe was sucking his cock for the first time. She pulled her lips up and down, making sure to protect her teeth. If he didn't know any better he would've thought that she was an expert.

Her mouth felt so warm, so pure. Her spit felt hot and alive as she took him deeper and deeper down his throat. She swirled her tongue around the head as she cupped his full balls. Joel couldn't pretend like he was asleep anymore. He stopped her long enough to take off his shirt and bottoms, wanting to feel her feel him completely. When he was naked, she went back to work, wanting nothing more than to have him in her month again. He pushed his hips up towards her lips, moaning her name softly. She took that as encouragement and went faster, not just sucking him but slurping him into her mouth. It was nothing like he had ever felt before. His hips moved faster, wanting to get deeper into her hot waiting mouth. Fe opened her mouth wider, laid her tongue flat and allowed him to guide his cock in as far as she could take it. He closed his eyes, concentrating on the feel of her give him pure ecstasy. He tried to calm down, wanting the feeling running from his cock to his toes back up to last. But she was good, very good, and she had a mission to taste his hot cream.

She bobbed her head up and down, alternating between bathing his cock and balls with her tongue and using her whole mouth to please him. He bucked and jerked his hips, knowing he wouldn't last long in her glorious mouth. He wrapped his fingers around in her hair, guiding her up and down, careful not to choke her. She gladly accepted his help, using her free hands to rub and squeeze his balls as well as stroke the cum out of him. He rolled his eyes back in his head and felt nirvana coming. This was hands down the best blowjob he had ever gotten. Not just because it was Fe, but because he knew she wasn't doing it out of any pretenses or in hopes of getting anything back in return. She was doing it because she wanted to, because she wanted him. He removed his hands from her hair, giving her free range of what to wanted to do to him. She responded by moving faster and harder, stroking him even harder as she went. He could feel it building. He wanted to badly to cum in her mouth, but he felt like it would be disrespectful.

"Fe, baby, stop please. You're going to making me cum in your mouth."

Without missing a beat she stopped for a second to say, "That's the point."

He floated straight to heaven as he felt as his frustration, love and lust for her flow out of his cock and into her mouth. He tried to be quiet, not wanting to wake up his roommates but he knew that if they were getting head this incredible, they wouldn't be able to keep quiet either. He grunted and groaned as he emptied himself in her waiting mouth, listening as she slurped up his love juice. Damn, she was a trooper. She licked and sucked, cleaning him up, taking his tender cock back into his mouth until the sensations were so great, he had to pull her away. His legs twitched as the orgasm finally faded out and his heart rate finally started slowly down. She got up and went to the bathroom without saying a word as Joel floated back down from his orgasmic high. He heard the sound of water running and then gargling and spitting before Fe finally walked back into the room. She closed the door behind her and went to sit on the edge of the bed, wrapping something warm and wet around his cock.

"Please baby, you're going to kill me."

Fe laughed softly, "I just want to clean you up. You don't want to go back to sleep covered in cum and my spit."

"Who says?"

She hurriedly finished her task, not wanting to injure his sore dick and threw the washcloth in the direction of his closet.

He pulled her up into his arms in a tight embrace, taking her plump full lips and kissing her more deeply that he ever had before. He sucked and nibbled on her lips and tongue, doing a forbidden dance. The rolled around until Joel was on top of her, pulling her bottoms off and her top up, wanting nothing more than to ravage her. His cock was sore from the orgasm he had just experienced but fucking her was more important to him right then breathing.

As he stripped her of her clothes she asked, "Did I do good?"

He paused for a second and she saw his wicked smile and piercing eyes. "You tell me." He plunged deep inside of her, taking his girl.

melini
melini
141 Followers
12