Felicia Fellatio: Teacher's Pet

Story Info
Sexual favors in exchange for better grades.
3.3k words
4.41
158.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devil Dog
Devil Dog
27 Followers

Time seemed to have come to a standstill on that Friday afternoon during last period. Her English teacher, Mr. Gabriel was a rather large, enigmatic sort of man. Many rumors circulated around the school about him which one would expect for a man who’s unmarried and in his 40’s. Felicia just passed them off as regular teenage gossip. At 6’3” and weighing around 240 lbs he was a physically imposing figure with a quiet, mysterious demeanor. As Mr. Gabriel’s monotone voice trailed off somewhere in the back of her consciousness she dreamt.

Felicia found herself daydreaming about her upcoming date that night. She was asked out by Mitchell Steele, star quarterback of the school football team. This would be her first ever real date in her 18 years. Her strict and devoutly religious father never allowed her to go on dates, boyfriends were completely out of the question; she was barely allowed to go out with her girlfriends occasionally. Felicia and her mother convinced her father that she was simply going out for dinner and a movie with Owen, a friend of the family and member of their church parish. Convinced Owen was the one taking Felicia out, he agreed to the date. Little Owen, the youngest son of Wilbur and Alice Prescott was every parents dream and surely not a troublemaker her father thought to himself. So it was agreed, she could go out with Owen but would have to be home by 11:30 pm. All week long she’d been looking forward to tonight.

Felicia glanced at the clock at the front of the classroom. It was 3:23 pm, only 7 minutes left but even that seemed too long. Mr. Gabriel’s voice seemed to ramble on endlessly in the background as she immersed herself deep in thought about her date tonight. When the bell finally rang, students stampeded out the door and Felicia followed close behind.

“Ms. Fellatio, can I see you for a moment?” Mr. Gabriel asked in his usual nonchalant and monotone way. She could see he was closely inspecting some paper.

“Yes, Mr. Gabriel? What is it?” She asked softly. Felicia was fidgety, anxious to leave, her eyes focused on the other students who were walking by in the hallway.

“Ms. Fellatio, I just finished grading your test that you wrote on Tuesday. Frankly, I have to say I’m in disbelief, I had to double check the name to see if it was in fact your name on the test.” Mr. Gabriel stated, sounding troubled and confused.

Damn! she thought to herself. She had completely forgotten about that test. She now remembered drawing a blank on most of the questions and how she had to guess at the multiple choice questions. Felicia was silent, feeling embarrassed and disappointed in herself. She could not come up with a valid response for bombing on her test.

“Is there something troubling you? Are there students giving you a hard time? Problems at home?” Mr. Gabriel probed.

“No Mr. Gabriel, it’s not any of those things.” Felicia answered. She stood nervously beside his desk, fidgeting and bunching up her skirt in her fist, inadvertently exposing her skimpy, white cotton panties. Her head was down, unable to look her appalled teacher in the eye even though his attention was temporarily diverted to the crotch of her panties. Mr. Gabriel’s eyes which were hidden in the glare of his thick brim glasses were fixated on the flower like and ever so slightly parted labes between Felicia’s legs. Still her mind was on tonight’s date with Mitchell and she prayed Mr. Gabriel would keep the lecture brief so she could finally get the hell outta there.

“Ah-Hem, Yes well, as I was saying…” Mr. Gabriel broke away from his lusty gaze as Felicia noticed what she was doing and let out an audible gasp of horror after realizing she had been exposing herself to Mr. Gabriel. Her skirt dropped back down to her mid thigh as she released her grip.

Felicia couldn’t help glancing out to the hallway as Mr. Gabriel resumed his line of questioning. Her mind was obviously elsewhere now and she appeared visibly distracted and anxious to leave in Mr. Gabriel’s opinion.

“Ms. Fellatio!” He snapped firmly.

“Yes Mr. Gabriel, I’m sorry.” Felicia replied. The incoming sunlight was glaring up his glasses and she turned to a different angle to see his eyes. He now had her full attention.

“Is there some place important you need to be right now, Ms. Fellatio?” He continued sharply.

“No, sir.” Felicia sighed. She dared not tell him about her plans for the evening as she knew Mr. Gabriel was an acquaintance of her father. If Mr. Gabriel knew about Mitch he would surely tell her father. Mitch didn’t have the best reputation in town and her father would put a hasty end to the date to be sure.

“Is your schoolwork no longer important to you? What will your father say when he finds out you got an ‘F’?” Mr. Gabriel prodded on, as he adjusted his glasses.

“An ‘F’!?” Felicia cried. Felicia covered her face up with her hands as she began to weep. She had no idea she had failed so miserably. Surely her date would be cancelled if her father knew about this grade. Mr. Gabriel passed her a Kleenex from his desk drawer.

The traffic in the hallway had by now diminished to a slow trickle with only a few faculty and staff members walking by the classroom. Felicia gathered herself together and saw Mr. Gabriel eyeballing her breasts which looked as though they would bust free of her tight, form fitting, white blouse.

At that moment Felicia began contemplating a possible compromise. She had always felt a creepy, perverted sexual tension whenever she was in Mr. Gabriel’s classroom but it was especially obvious now that they were alone. If that wasn’t enough the huge, tenting bulge in the crotch of his cheesy, polyester pants was a dead giveaway of his true intentions.

“I’m afraid so Ms. Fellatio, I’m sorry.” Mr. Gabriel continued after an impossibly long and uncomfortable silence.

“Oh Mr. Gabriel sir, please don’t gimme an ‘F’?! My father will be furious with me. Please?!” Felicia pleaded her beautiful, baby blue eyes fluttered innocently yet suggestively.

“A re-write would not be fair to the other students, Ms. Fellatio.” Mr. Gabriel stammered. He struggled to keep his composure as he had the urge to just grab the young temptress and have his way with her. He had fantasized about this scenario hundreds of times; he could hardly believe it was actually happening for real. He played it cautious, warning of himself of misinterpreting her subtle cues. He rationalized the exploitation of the 18 year old temptress by reminding himself that she was of legal age. There was, however, the small issue of zero tolerance for sexual harassment of students. Mr. Gabriel was ever cognizant of the risk of losing his job but something more primal than common sense was already taking over now.

“Well isn’t there anything else I can do to make it up to you, sir?” Felicia purred, as she slowly hiked up the front of her skirt.

Her sensual and delicious perfume wafted around him as she moved closer to him. Felicia licked her own full lips as she exposed her skimpy, white panties to her teacher. Mr. Gabriel was breathing heavy and he began to sweat. His cock strained and throbbed under his pants and he could feel himself pre-cumming. Felicia’s soft, delicate pussy looked so inviting even through her panties; short whisps of golden pubes neatly trimmed in a perfect triangle were faintly visible through the thin cotton fabric. With her free hand, Felicia cupped and fondled her breast only inches from Mr. Gabriel’s face.

“W-Whuh did you have in mind?” Mr. Gabriel stuttered, as if he didn’t already know. Still not completely allowing himself to give in to his primal urges.

Felicia gazed down at him hungrily and slowly sank to her knees between his legs. Her hand brushed his pants over heavy, sweaty balls and up to his throbbing shaft which now begged to be released. Felicia moaned and purred seductively at the size of his impressive bulge.

“Maybe you can give an ORAL test, Mr. Gabriel.” Felicia moaned, her soft, kittenish voice sent vibrations through his pants, making the hair on his bag stand on end.

The signs were unmistakable he thought to himself. With his last remaining ounce of common sense, Mr. Gabriel got up and sidled to the door so no one who could be passing by could see his monstrous hard on. Once he felt the coast was clear he quickly locked the door from the inside. With his back to the door he unzipped his fly, loosened his belt buckle. His cock immediately sprung outward. He motioned for Felicia to swing over to the opposite side of his desk and sat back down in his chair with his back to the door this time. Felicia swallowed nervously at the sight of Mr. Gabriel’s beastly cock swaying between his hairy legs. She had no idea he’d be so well endowed.

“Mr. Gabriel! Your penis…it’s so big!” Felicia gasped in amazement.

“You were saying something about an ORAL test, Ms. Fellatio?” He urged impatiently, directing her gaze back down to his eager cock.

“Mmm, Mr. Gabriel, you should be ashamed of yourself taking advantage of an innocent young girl this way.” Felicia teased, sounding adorably innocent.

Felicia once again sank to her knees between his legs. Only Mr. Gabriel’s back was visible from the hallway now as Felicia sank out of view but still there was a slight possibility of getting caught by another faculty member. For the moment it only served to intensify the thrill of the deliciously devious deed unfolding in that classroom.

“Innocent indeed!” Mr. Gabriel, rebutted gruffly.

Felicia wrapped her tiny fingers around the thick base of his shaft and licked the generous dollop of pre-cum from the plum size, purple head. His beefy cock twitched helplessly with every electrifying lick as she kissed and licked his shaft and balls all over. The sensitive skin of his ample organ danced under her attentive tongue. Clearly Felicia was in control now as Mr. Gabriel reclined limply in his chair with his head thrown all the way back.

“How am I doing so far, Mr. Gabriel?” She pouted, beating his cock against her puckered lips.

“G-Good.” Mr. Gabriel stammered breathlessly with his head still thrown back.

Felicia drooled heavily all over rock hard cock before she enveloped it in her warm, wet mouth. Her talented lips swallowed his lucky cock inch by inch causing Mr. Gabriel to groan and pant like a dog. Her soft, beautiful face contrasted sharply with his ugly swollen member. Her beautiful blond head bobbed slowly up and down his length. He savored the deliciously hot sensation as her tongue rolled against his shaft and scrotum while her mouth expertly sucked and soothed his manhood.

“Oh God! You’ve done this before haven’t you, Ms. Fellatio?” Mr. Gabriel hissed through clenched teeth.

Felicia sensed he was holding back on her, trying to prolong the masterful blowjob she was giving him so she redoubled her efforts. Muffled moans escaped through her busy mouth each time the tip of his cock bumped the back of her mouth as she breathed heavily through her nose. She flipped her long, blond hair forward so that it draped over his partially exposed torso. She pumped his long, thick shaft with one hand as an extension of her mouth while her other hand cupped and gently scratched his sweaty, contracting balls.

“Damn you’re good!” He grunted, running his fingers through his star pupil’s downy, soft blond hair.

Sloppy, wet sucking and slurping sounds echoed in the classroom and Mr. Gabriel lurched forward as his orgasm was surging and coursing from the pit of his stomach to the tip of his cock. His muscles tensed simultaneously and vigorously thrust himself in and out of Felicia’s soft, sucking mouth. Felicia allowed Mr. Gabriel to control the tempo as he fucked her face wildly and forcefully. With one last thrust he buried his cock deep down Felicia’s throat just as he exploded. Pushing his breath through clenched teeth like a raging bull was wild with lust.

“Atta girl! suck it like that….Ugh…suck!” Mr. Gabriel growled still clenching his teeth.

Thick, hot gobs of cum were shot directly into her throat. Mr. Gabriel’s balls were at her chin as he shot what seemed like a gallon of cum down her throat. Felicia continued to suck his spent cock watching him is he recovered from a very intense and pleasurable blowjob. Collapsing limply in his chair Mr. Gabriel regained his breath while still enjoying Felicia’s mouth and tongue cleaning off his spent cock.

“Whoooiee! I guess…you do care ‘bout your education…Ms. Fellatio!” He panted.

Felicia let his limpening cock plop out her mouth and listened intently from her perch between his legs. Mr. Gabriel continued to stroke his cock inches from her face as she gazed upward into his eyes waiting to hear her fate.

“Perhaps…just this one time…we can bend the rules a little.” Mr. Gabriel started.

“Oh, thank you Mr. Gabriel!” Felicia exclaimed happily.

“Now, hold on a minute. I didn’t finish. We’re not through here just yet.” He snickered.

Felicia’s heart sank and she felt warm tears welling up in her eyes.

“Aaaww, c’mon now don’t cry.” He said softly, helping her to her feet.

“B-but but y-you…” Felicia whimpered faintly.

“There, there.” Mr. Gabriel interrupted. Sitting up in his chair, his limp cock dangling loosely over the edge of the seat, he helped Felicia up to her feet.

With a reassuring look he began unbuttoning her blouse. His mouth watered at the sight of her round, firm breasts just bursting out of her bra. Her smooth young flesh trembled under his touch as he unfastened her bra. Her nipples were a soft, bubble gum pink color; Mr. Gabriel immediately took one of her nipples in his mouth and started nibbling and suckling on it. Felicia’s hands held his head to her breast as he sucked it hungrily.

Felicia felt hot and light-headed. She felt that familiar moistening between her legs as Mr. Gabriel undid her skirt and let it fall to the floor. He swung her over onto his desk so that she was lying on her back and swiveled his chair to face her young, naked body. Her beautiful panty clad body was splayed out gloriously before him. He took a deep whiff of her womanly scent which mingled perfectly with her perfume. Felicia was biting her finger tip as he urgently peeled of her panties.

Mr. Gabriel briefly took in the magnificent beauty of her pussy, her pubes as blonde and soft as the hair on her head, her gently curved labes were swollen and deep pink in color, her clit was already hard and glistening with her sweet nectar. She was even more beautiful than he had imagined her to be in his fantasies. His salivating mouth clamped down on her swollen, hot pussy lips and his tongue probed deep between her folds. Felicia moaned loudly as he delved deep inside her with deep, probing licks. She tasted so sweet. Mr. Gabriel cupped her writhing ass with both hands as her hips bucked in rhythm with his licking.

Felicia felt an intense orgasm coming on as Mr. Gabriel’s tongue danced and flickered across her engorged clit. He eagerly lapped up the flowing nectar from her soft petals and her fingers were entwined in his thick, curly hair. Wave after wave of blissful release coursed through her writhing body as she came endlessly and unabashed. Mr. Gabriel sat her up then pinned her against the far wall, out of view from the hallway. Grinding his hardening cock against her wet, vulnerable pussy he forced her down to her knees once again. Felicia submissively sank to her knees.

“Time for round Two.” Mr. Gabriel commented callously as her stuffed his rejuvenated cock into Felicia’s mouth.

“SHLUCK, SHLUCK, SHLUCK” echoed through the room as his cock invaded her open mouth, pumping like a piston. Felicia’s once again held his cock in her wet, hot suck grip as she allowed her angelic face to be fucked furiously by her teacher. Mr. Gabriel’s legs felt weak as he felt almost ready to cum again. He pulled Felicia up by her arm and bent her over his desk.

“Ouch, you’re hurting me!” Felicia complained as he now rubbed the head of his throbbing rod against the opening of her pussy. Her inner thighs and ass we’re glazed with honey.

“Shut up and bite down on this!” He grunted as he held a spongy stress ball in front of her mouth. She took the ball in her mouth just as his thick, rock hard cock pushed its way slowly through the tight opening of her pussy.

“Aaaah!” she yelped but the sound was muffled by the stress ball which acted as a gag.

“You’re so tight!” He hissed.

The sight of his big cock entering her pussy turned him on even more. The expression on her face was that of agony and ecstasy. Her pussy was stretched to its utmost limit as he buried his erection to the hilt. His tempo was slow and gentle at first but as her pussy coated his manhood with honey his pace become more urgent and ferocious.

Felicia held on for dear life as her teacher fucked her hard and fast over the desk. Her pussy clenched and tightened around his spearing cock as she came closer to orgasm with every thrust. Mr. Gabriel risked being caught now as he fucked his prized pupil a mere 10 feet from the hallway door. If someone looked inside they would surely see what was going on. Lost in primitive, animal Lust he fucked on.

Felicia’s pussy contracted in orgasm as Mr. Gabriel penetrated her over and over. After fucking her tight, little hole to oblivion he finally withdrew his raging hard-on and sprayed Felicia’s already glistening, shiny ass with hot jets of cum. He pumped his cock until he finished shooting off. As Felicia lay quivering and helpless, Mr. Gabriel smeared his nut mustard all over her ass with his satisfied cock. She was still in shock, speechless, she had never expected it to go this far.

Both Felicia and Mr. Gabriel got dressed without speaking a word to each other. The smell of sex was very thick in the air. Mr. Gabriel casually resumed his position at his desk finishing up on his paper work. Felicia noticed it was now 4:45pm, she’d been used and exploited for just over an hour but it seemed much longer to her. Felicia paused at the door waiting for confirmation, acknowledgment or some sort of assurance that her ‘F’ would be turned into an ‘A’ as agreed but There no sign from him whatsoever.

“So…are you giving me an ‘A’, sir?” She asked tactfully.

“Well Ms. Fellatio, an ‘A’ takes allot of hard work and dedication, it has to be earned not given out.” Mr. Gabriel answered without turning away from his papers.

“But Mr. Gabriel?!” She pleaded.

“Meet me here after class Monday through Friday for some tutoring, at the end of the week will discuss your ‘A’.” He replied, tipping his glasses over the bridge of his nose.

“You’re disgusting!” Felicia snapped as she stormed out the door.

Felicia could hear Mr. Gabriel chuckle to himself from the classroom as she stomped down the hallway reeking of hot sex. She felt so dirty and trampy; she just couldn’t wait to get home to wash off the stink. She only had 2 hours to get ready for her big date which had just re-entered her mind, a refreshing thought to help her forget about Mr. Gabriel at least temporarily.

Devil Dog
Devil Dog
27 Followers