Felicity Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she kissed me she said, "If I ever give a cock a blowjob yours is the cock that will get it."

We kissed and caressed but eventually left the shower.

We ate breakfast naked, microwaved biscuit and sausage,and microwaved home fries, which indicated to me that she might have limited culinary skills.

Her hand strayed to my cock often while my hand seemed to have a tit in it most of the time.

"When do you need to go to work?"

"Soon. How did you know I needed to go to work?"

"You are the most junior. Will you feel like a symphony concert and Vietnamese food tonight?'

I loved that smile

"Yes, but bring a change of clothes and your own toothbrush. It is going to be obvious to my neighbors something is going on when they see you walk out wearing a suit. You are my first male visitor and that will confuse the neighbors as it is."

We cleaned up the dishes and went to the bedroom to dress. The bed looked like a sex war zone.

"You made a mess," I said as I pointed to the bed.

"We made a mess together, smarty. Don't worry. I have plenty of sheets."

As she dressed in a very nice sundress I noticed that she did not wear a bra and I asked her if she ever did.

"With some blouses and some dresses I do but as you noticed I do not need to wear one, I have no tits."

"Then what are those things on your chest that I have been playing with that give you orgasms?"

"I want to thank you for that. You were the first to adore them and take me there. They told me to tell you that anytime you want them they are yours."

Just before we stepped out the front door we gave each other our cell phones and programmed our numbers in.

We made sure the neighbors got the right impression when we shared a deep kiss on her driveway before getting into our cars.

Apparently our Friday night had not been a one-night stand.

I was OK with that.

It was two on a Saturday afternoon and I was replaying my previous night and morning with Carly in my mind. I was starting to think she was the only good thing to come out of my marriage. I had just awakened from a nap and was absentmindedly playing with my dick when my cell phone rang. It was Carly.

I answered her call and she said, "I need you to come to my house early. You need to fuck me before we go out tonight and I need to tell you about my confrontation with my boss over your ex's photos. Bring your clothes for tonight and tomorrow. Hurry. Bye."

Good news, (hurry up and fuck her), bad news, (confrontation with boss)? Why would a confrontation with her boss make her horny?

I threw together a toiletries bag and a gym bag with underwear and socks and the next day's clothes. I grabbed the hangers with my clothes for our concert that night and in less than twenty minutes I was on my way to Carly's.

She greeted me at the door wearing only a t-shirt. She helped me put my stuff away then removed her shirt and jumped into bed. It took me ten seconds to get as naked as she was and jump into bed with her. We lay on our sides and kissed as she draped a leg over my hip and urged my cock into her pussy. As soon as she was satisfied we were fully coupled she allowed herself a deep sigh.

'You wont believe how much I have wanted you in me all day. I am stunned by that fact myself; it is a weird thing for a lesbian to want.

There have been just two cocks in me before, the first was at a graduation party from high school and the second was at the graduation party from the university. Neither was memorable except for some pain and discomfort and they convinced me that all men are selfish pigs.

Your cock is bigger than the others but you made sure I did not hurt and made sure I had an orgasm. In fact you have already given me more orgasms total than anyone has ever given me in a month. I hope you will not tire of me too soon, I love making love with you."

She gave me a soft kiss and said, "Thank you; you can fuck me now."

I rolled her onto her back and fucked her with slow, deliberate strokes as I rained kisses on her. Just as she was about to cum I stopped and kissed her softly until her breathing returned to normal then I resumed my slow fuck. I wanted a monumental orgasm from Carly. I wanted her at the edge of the cliff until she could fly.

I put off answering the question as to why that was so important to me.

It took about thirty minutes but I had her gasping for air as she tried to fuck me harder from under my body. I stopped completely until I felt her level of frustration reach a peak then fucked her hard and fast. Her orgasm was spectacular. Her body went into spasms as she screamed louder than such a small woman seemed capable of doing. She squirted.

It took her about five minutes to recover and I resumed fucking her slowly, gently. She groaned and told me she couldn't handle another orgasm. She wanted me to cum in her, now!

I stopped, kissed her deeply, and without taking another stroke filled her pussy with my cum. I felt her pussy grab my cock as she plunged into another orgasm. She may have squirted again.

I rolled us to our sides and held her close as she started to softly sob. Soon she was asleep.

I was still kissing her softly when she awoke about ten minutes later. She beat my chest with her small fists then hugged me with surprising strength. I kept kissing her softly.

"We need to change the sheets," she said.

"We need to buy a new mattress, " I said.

She giggled and said, "I did not know I could do that, squirt. I am glad you were not completely grossed out but I am more than a little embarrassed. You need to promise me you wont take me there again."

"Sorry, no deal. I am very impressed with myself over it, that and the scream. I hope your bedroom has good sound insulation."

"I screamed?"

"Just a bit louder than a jet fighter."

She buried her face in my neck and sighed. We kissed and caressed until my cock made its involuntary exit from her pussy.

""OK, tell me what happened at work," I asked.

"Let's strip the bed first or I will really need to get a new mattress. The wet spot is getting cold anyway," she countered.

We stripped the bed and saw that the mattress was indeed wet so she got a towel and wiped over it and turned her ceiling fan on. We took our second shower of the day together with just kisses and minor groping that time.

We wore towels to her kitchen and she handed me a beer and opened one for herself. We retreated to her sofa and she began to relate her strange day at work.

"You probably noticed that I took your ex's porn pictures to work in my briefcase. I had been in my office about twenty minutes when my immediate boss, Mrs. Wilkins, called me to her office. As soon as I got there she placed the two photographs of your ex and me on her desk and asked me why she would have gotten them in the mail. I asked her if she had gotten just two because she had sent you a whole stack of them.

She was curious about the rest of the pictures and asked me to show them to her. I went to my office and got the stack but before returning to her office I took my panties off.

I had noticed that Mrs. Wilkins was unconsciously playing with a nipple as she looked at the photo of your ex-wife licking my pussy. It dawned on me that she had not made any connection between the second photo and me. Her curiosity was about your ex. The picture had made her horny.

As I got to her office I stopped just outside her door and looked, the hand that had been at her tit was now below her desk. I assumed she was playing with her pussy and gave her a few seconds to get more deeply into it then walked in. I went directly to a spot behind her desk and slid the pictures out on it. Her reaction to the first picture, the one with your ex and four cocks, was not the same as mine had been, I was shocked but she was intrigued.

Her hand was still below her desk but I could not see where. I got the signal I needed from her when I put my hand on her shoulder and she turned her head to caress it with her cheek. I am sure she did not realize she had done that.

I sat across from her in a low chair and hiked my dress up high enough to allow her to almost get a peek at my pussy. Her eyes darted from the pictures to my thighs. The arm below her desk was moving slowly.

I told her that you thought you ex just wanted to get the last word in but let me keep the photos just in case there was another motive.

"Sending you only just those two pictures looks more like an invitation," I said to her. "She did come on to you when you met her if I remember correctly." That was true by the way, I am sure I was your ex's second choice.

I slid forward in my chair until I knew she could see my pussy and confessed that your ex had come on to me too and had in fact asked me to keep her company at a photo shoot. I told her we thought that was the photo shoot.

Mrs. Wilkins was not listening too well by that time as she was by then staring at my pussy and masturbating under her desk. She knew I knew what she was doing so she did not hold back on her orgasm.

I told her that your ex had us pegged correctly. She agreed with a sigh as she made herself somewhat decent. A tit had escaped the top of her dress and she left it out for my benefit.

She asked me if that was all the pictures and for some reason I lied. I told her there was one picture you kept that was not from the photo shoot. It had your ex on her knees in bed eating a pussy as you fucked her from behind. As I had guessed her moan told me that it was a fantasy of hers too.

I stood to leave and asked her if she needed anything else. She said no thank you and asked me to put all the pictures in my files, just in case. She kept the photo of your ex looking at the camera as she licked my pussy.

She walked me to the door and was about to say something about our tryst but I kissed her lips and her exposed tit and told her anytime. She told me to call her by her first name when we were alone, Dawn.

She kissed me and squeezed my ass and told me to go home that she had a lot of work to do and would not be able to concentrate if she knew I was just down the hall."

Carly and I were fucking on her sofa by the time she finished her narrative. I managed to hang on until she had a nice orgasm.

"I take it you don't mind that I now have a potential female lover."

"Not at all and I am looking forward to the time you coax her into helping you fulfill your fantasy. You may promise her I will not touch her."

"I would not be upset if you fucked her. No, really"

I had given her a "Yeah, right" look. It seemed obvious to me that she would not stop me but would be hurt by it.

"And I would not be upset if when it came to be her turn to fulfill the fantasy her husband fucked you," I said as I returned her lie.

"The only cock I will ever want is the one that's in my pussy now and that is only because it is attached to you."

We were not twenty-four hours into our relationship and we had already promised to be faithful, with the one possible exception just for her, Dawn.

We skipped the third shower of the day and enjoyed our Saturday night date. When we returned to her home we discovered that her bed was still wet so I grabbed my toiletries bag, threw her toothbrush in it and drove us to my house.

"What am I going to do for clothes tomorrow?" she asked.

"We will not be wearing clothes tomorrow."

"Oh."

She was very pleased to see that my home was just four miles away from hers.

We never did dress that Sunday until it was almost nine in the evening, mostly because she discovered I had a hot tub in my covered back porch and a large chaise lounger. Our only indoor fuck was that morning. She wore only one of my t-shirts home that night.

When we got there we discovered that her mattress had acquired an unpleasant odor. I told her to get what she needed for work for a couple of days and follow me home, that she needed time to give her next mattress purchase consideration.

She agreed and took home what she thought she needed. That night we valiantly tried for one last fuck but fell asleep before it could be accomplished. Having her fall asleep in my arms was more than enough of a consolation prize.

The next morning we carpooled to work and we learned that taking the HOV lane was much less nerve wracking than the freeway lanes. Her downtown office was just two blocks from mine. The only problem with our new morning routine was that our goodbye kisses in the underground garage tended to get out of hand.

Two weeks later Carly had most of her stuff in my house and we still had not shopped for a mattress.

Six weeks later Carly was promoted the corporate law division. It was an up three steps promotion for Carly. Her specialization had been corporate and copyright law in the first place. The firm had hired her knowing that position would be open and hired her to the only position they had open. Crappy divorce cases fell to someone else.

Dawn had been promoted too making her and Carly equals The one downside for them was that her and Dawn's new digs prevented easy access to each other. Their new offices were on different floors.

That problem was partially solved the following weekend after we went out on a double date with Dawn and her husband. We celebrated their promotions with an unusual foursome; it involved two women and one man at a time.

Dawn's husband Dave and I were relieved to see that our women were safe from each other. We in fact loved being in bed with our respective ladies as the woman being fucked ate their pussy. We had helped things along with kisses and tit nibbles.

One of their colleagues named Lupe told Dawn and Carly about a nice place for dining and dancing, Dawn suggested we give the place a try. After dinner and a couple of dances the ladies insisted we go out to the balcony. They led us to a very dark section of the area, sat on the wall bordering a planter, bared their naked pussies and told us to fuck them. Dave appeared to be a bit reluctant but saw that Dawn was super-horny so he quickly followed instructions. Carly and I were already in mid-fuck.

The place became one of our favorite Saturday nightspot that evening.

Carly's appetite for pussy diminished as her dependency on my cock increased. We did continue to go dining and dancing at our favorite place but all of her trips to the balcony were for the express purpose of fucking me. We became voyeurs and we would often stay out there to watch others fuck and eat pussy. When invited to do so Carly did briefly lick and kiss pussy but that was rare.

Carly and I became content with just being with each other. Many people thought we were married. Neither of us corrected that impression.

Carly and I had been living together in my house for nine months and we had just agreed that delaying the sale of her townhouse was silly. We both knew our relationship had no expiration date. Her townhouse had nothing left in it she wanted.

Carly was still pretty helpless in the kitchen. Until we started living together her diet was take-out and frozen foods. She was a whiz with the microwave.

I liked exploring different restaurants and different cuisines and I soon had Carly hooked on that. We would return to some of our favorites often but at least twice a week we would go to a restaurant we had never tried before. Our metropolitan area had over five thousand restaurants so we were never going to be without a choice.

Saturday was date night. I took us to the theater district at least once a month for a play, musical, or concert. We went to an opera. We went to baseball games and outdoor rock concerts. At least once a month it was for dinner and dancing at our favorite place.

We were now alone when we went there as our original companions had found a more ribald place for their Saturday nights. We accompanied them once but left early, it turned out it was a swingers club.

When Carly saw a woman grab my cock she grabbed her hand and firmly said, "No!"

"If you are not going to share why are you here?" the woman asked.

"Good question," Carly said as she took my hand and led us out the door.

She spent the next week apologizing to me about the incident. She thought she should have given me the opportunity to see what was available. She should have given me the opportunity to enjoy the groping. She said she had no right to stop me from anything.

I told her I was just happy she had not broken that woman's nose.

Carly seldom had a pussy to eat. She did not appear to greatly miss them. She still had my permission to partake anytime we were together but she had only invited two women to our bed for her "in the middle" treats. She seemed to worry that the women may ask for my services too so it had been a while since the last threesome.

Every third Sunday or so she would take a quick trip to her hometown down the coast and visit with family. She had not asked me to accompany her and I assumed she had not told anyone about us. I knew one of those trips was to be a bridesmaid at a wedding.

One Sunday afternoon she said, "Honey, my cousin Karen has asked me to be the maid of honor at her wedding. She said I would be the token lesbian in her entourage."

Even though she said that with a giggle I was a bit upset over that. "Isn't that an affront?"

"Not in my family. I have a lesbian aunt, two lesbian cousins and one gay cousin you have already met. Two of my aunts are definitely bisexual and at least two girl cousins are too. Hell, I suspect my sisters Andrea and Sue eat pussy on occasion. And I know I am not the only lesbian in her entourage."

"Then your answer should be yes even though you would be doing it under mostly false pretenses."

"True. I wonder how scandalized they would be if they saw me right now."

Right now was sitting across my hips with my cock buried in her pussy as she recovered from her umpteenth orgasm.

"Would you mind coming with me?"

I saw that she had to screw up her courage to ask. I also saw she wanted me to say yes.

"No, of course. I will enjoy causing confusion among your family and friends."

"Maybe I should warn them."

"No, no. Wait until they ask. Then tell them I am a male escort you hired for the occasion."

"That is preposterous, borderline outrageous. I'll do it. This is going to be fun."

She slid down my body and slurped my cock into her mouth. She loved sucking my dick but panicked when she thought I was about to cum in her mouth. I of course would never do that, as I knew that if it ever happened she would never put my cock in her mouth again. Thankfully she did trust me and "blowjob practice" had become a regular part of our lovemaking.

She had promised me that she would keep practicing and had set a goal of swallowing my cum at least once. Carly had assured me that it would probably take no more than five years.

In the meantime she sucked my dick until I was close then mount me and fuck me until my sperm filled her pussy. During her periods she would finish me with a handjob.

That afternoon she loved my cock as tenderly as a woman could love a cock. She had been at it for at least twenty minutes and I was coming close and told her so. She raised her head and said, "I love you," and again slipped my dick between her lips. She was going to let me cum in her mouth.

Suddenly it was my turn to panic. Just before my first salvo I lifted her to me and kissed her lips as my cock erupted on her tummy, her pubic hair, and finally in her pussy.

After I was done she looked at me quizzically. "Why did you stop me?" she asked.

It took me a while to put my thoughts together and then it became clear to me.

"Because I love you," I said.

It was the first time I had said "I love you" to her.

For men saying so out loud is a form of surrender and men are taught to never surrender.