Felicity Ch. 18

Story Info
Mo and Marie.
9.6k words
4.75
13.2k
5
0

Part 19 of the 76 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers

Chapter18: Mo and Marie

It was a lazy Sunday morning almost a year after Marie announced she was moving to Felicity. Mo and Marie met with friends for an early breakfast then Marie took Mo to her new home. She led Mo to her bedroom and assisted her in undressing then made herself nude too.

After a few minutes in which they tried to act normally between kisses Marie led Mo onto her bed.

They had made love several times before but there had always been others present in Wendy's hot tub or Ben's boat. This was the first time Mo and Marie had been together, alone.

Tension filled the air.

Mo could not help but think it was a bad idea even as she covered Marie's naked body with her own nude body.

There was a brief and somewhat delicate fight for supremacy as each assumed the superior position that ended when Marie coaxed Mo onto her back and after ending a very long kiss rotated her body to a sixty-nine.

Marie was a lesbian that on very rare occasions entertained a cock while Mo was straight that on very rare occasions entertained a pussy.

Until recently it had been years since Mo had actually eaten pussy and that pussy had been Marie's.

Marie was the only woman Mo had gone down on more than once, ever. Mo realized that Marie was the only woman she wanted to make love to again but did not attach any significance to that fact.

They had quickly become very close friends much to the surprise of many. The no nonsense school principal and the society belle seemed to be opposites in every way but they had found a common chord almost immediately. Their hugs and lip kisses began the night they met.

Within a month of meeting they were gravitating towards each other at every event.

Felicity was a somewhat European enclave in one respect, most of the women held hands with most of the women, a trait that seemed to spread throughout the town very quickly.

The Hispanic and Oriental girls had always done so with their mothers and sisters. The population of redheads had always held hands. It did not take much for each of those groups to reach out for the hands of the others and it took off from there.

The locals probably did not notice but many of the tourists began to do so too among mothers, daughters, and sisters. On the Felicity web site there were many comments from tourists that the dearest thing they took out of their vacation in Felicity was the return of the hand holding within their family.

The kissing on the lips was more of a Felicity trait; European cheek air kisses had struck the ladies as very insufficient. They reasoned that if you liked somebody well enough to kiss them in the first place then give them a real kiss and make that sentiment clear.

There were favorite hands and favorite lips of course and Mo and Marie's hands quickly became favorites for the other to hold and each other's lips favorites to kiss.

The sex arrived four months later in Wendy's hot tub. Wendy was stunned to see her sister achieve an orgasm from Marie's ministrations.

She was doubly shocked to see Mo return the favor.

Marie's frequent visits to Felicity while her home and gallery were being built brought the two together often. Sex between them was sporadic at first but they were each other's company at events, celebrations, fishing trips and ladies hot tub get togethers.

Marie proved to Mo that she adored her tits by often rubbing her face on them. Marie did that so often that at times she did so unconsciously in front of others. Mo pretended to be shocked by such liberties but never backed away.

Mo's tits were not small but her tall body and wide shoulders made them seem small. She also had her sisters magnificent tits as comparison but everyones tits compared poorly to those. Mo simply had a complex, her tits were fine.

Mo apparently never realized how often her large hands were on Marie's ass, or how often she kissed her neck. She did not know that seeing Marie made her feel happy.

They kissed often. Their bodies touched at every opportunity. It had gotten to the point that if Marie was in town Mo was expected to be right next to her and when she wasn't questions were asked.

Although Mo never saw it at all everyone treated them as a couple.

Over a year had passed since they met. Marie had been a resident of Felicity for nearly a month by then. Mo had been at her house before to help with the moving, decorating, and at both housewarming parties. The first was for her family including her daughter who lived in Luxembourg. Mo, Wendy, and Martina were the only Felicity residents to attend that first one. Marie's singing partner had come over from Las Vegas for the occasion. Mo did not understand when Marie's best friend and lover Alice demanded of her that she take good care her lady.

Mo ended up assuming the role of co-hostess for the second bigger party that included Marie's friends from The City. A lesbian orgy on Marie's bed had ensued that night and Mo happily participated in it but not with Marie. Neither was sure why.

Until that day Mo had never been alone with Marie.

That early summer morning neither could keep her feelings for each other under control.

What made Mo anxious was the fact that the pussy sliding over her face was the first one she had ever wanted to devour.

She wanted to devour it because it was Marie's pussy.

She held back her urges as she began loving it that morning but soon she was trying to inhale and swallow all of Marie pussy first.

Marie and her pussy felt the change instantly and Mo's face was suddenly flooded with Marie's fluids.

Marie attempted to continue eating Mo's pussy but was soon just hanging on for dear life.

Mo felt Marie's pussy crush down on her mouth so she increased the passion. After several loud and intense orgasms Marie fought to get her pussy off Mo's mouth and managed to do so after a second and third effort.

As they lay on their back gasping for breath Mo was gently caressing Marie's pussy.

After a few minutes Marie moved up on the bed and looked into Mo's eyes and said, "Maureen MacDuff, I am in love with you. Marry me."

Mo laughed and gave Marie a quick kiss on the lips.

"Mo, I love you. Marry me," Marie said as she gave Mo a long soft kiss.

Mo's face showed her confusion.

"Marie can't possibly be serious," she thought.

Marie gave her another love filled kiss.

"I love you. Marry me please," Marie said to Mo.

Mo saw that Marie was deadly serious and immediately panicked.

She had not been in love with anyone for years and dreaded the possibility. She never wanted to be vulnerable to the whims of another. A sinking feeling in her chest told her she was likely already vulnerable to Marie.

She was paralyzed by fear.

Marie became concerned by Mo's silence. She gave her another soft kiss on the lips.

"Don't worry. It will be a soft, slow seduction. It wont hurt a bit," Marie said.

She kissed Mo again while making sure that Mo could feel the love she had for her.

"I fell in love with you when we first met," Marie said. "I had to kiss you that day and I was elated that you kissed me back. You are the most beautiful person I have ever known, inside and outside. I love you."

Marie gave Mo a long heart felt kiss that took Mo's breath away.

That kiss told Mo that she was indeed in deep trouble.

"Does anyone know?" Mo asked.

"Everyone knows I am in love with you. Everyone is waiting for you to decide about me."

"Everyone?"

"Yes, your children, my children, your sisters, my special friends, everybody."

"But I don't want to get between and your friends."

"I hope you do not mean that literally," Marie giggled.

Mo giggled too, which made Marie smile.

"I love you," Marie said.

"It would be complicated."

"All relationships are complicated. All I know is that I am happiest when you are next to me so I want you next to me always."

Marie's next kiss told Mo just how vulnerable Marie was to her.

She had just handed her heart to Mo.

She trusted Mo with its safety.

Many years and a lot of pain ago Mo had sworn to herself not to trust anyone with her heart.

But it was too late. Mo felt her heart rush to Marie.

She burst into tears as she began to smother Marie with kisses.

Marie burst into tears when she realized Mo was saying, "Yes."

The kisses and tears flowed for many minutes. Their silence was an affirming silence.

It never came as words to either but both felt a large weight lift from their beings.

Their loneliness was gone.

"How soon can you move in?" Marie asked.

A phone rang in Marie's bedroom. Before Marie got to her phone Mo's phone rang.

Wendy wanted Mo to come down to Felicity Place. Jana was going to give them a tour of her nearly completed club. Janice said the same thing to Marie. After each said they would be there soon and hung up Marie and Mo burst into laughter.

"They could have just made one call and saved money," Mo quipped.

"Do you want to tell them when we get there?" Marie asked.

"We won't need to. Wendy will know as soon as she sees us."

Mo was right about her sister's uncanny ability to read people. They were still twenty feet away when Wendy squealed and ran to them saying, "I knew it, I knew it."

Mo got the first kiss then Marie then Mo again. Then Wendy grabbed Marie by the crotch of her shorts and told her, "You hurt my sister and I'll rip your balls off", then kissed her hard.

By then all the gathered ladies had figured it out and rushed to the new couple. Vicky reached Mo first and after a hard kiss told her, "You hurt my Mom and I will rip your balls off" then kissed Mo hard again.

Each of the other ladies present, Janice, Jana, Helen, Lucy, Janie and Juanita each gave Mo and Marie a kiss while echoing "balls right off," to both of them. They all learned from Janie that the signing for "balls off" was pretty much descriptive. In less than a minute they all had it down pat.

Helen's friend Cindy had not met either Mo or Marie until then so hers was a more formal congratulations, until she saw the very disapproving glares from the others so she kissed both and repeated balls right off to them.

All of them spent several minutes interrogating the new couple and a murmur of agreement was heard as Marie told them that Mo would be moving in with her.

"I have not agreed to that yet," Mo said.

"Yes you have," her sister said.

"You did, I heard you," Janice said.

"When do you need the moving truck?" Juanita asked.

Laughter and more hugs enveloped the group, which was soon followed by each lady picking up their phones and spreading the news. The message everyone wanted conveyed to the new couple was, "Well it's about fucking time!"

Amid the laughter Janice and Wendy took the new couple aside and Wendy whispered to them, "We have been waiting for this to happen and now that you are a permanent couple we can tell you that the answer is yes. Within strict limits you may assume further privileges with our men."

As it turned out Marie had occasionally been pestering Janice about borrowing Ben for a few minutes. Mo had been asking Wendy for a turn with Jim since she met him as had their older sister Martha. It had been mostly to irritate Janice and Wendy but there had been times they would have probably welcomed the men.

Both stared after them as Wendy and Janice rejoined the group.

Mo turned to Marie and said; "Now they tell us."

"Yeah, now that it does not matter."

"My guess is that is exactly their point. We should fuck the guys first chance we get and teach them a lesson."

"Yeah, we should, only...."

"Yeah. I don't much feel like it either."

"Just in case however, lets hold on to the privilege."

"Good thinking, you never can tell."

The general happy laughter of the ladies continued until Roger came in with some cables and wires and disappeared somewhere up and behind the stage.

"You hurt yourself and I'll rip your balls off," Helen yelled after him. She of course signed and put a little flourish in the "rip your balls off" part of her admonishment.

A few giggles later in response to a question Helen said to Vicky, "No I did not ask Roger to marry me. I told him that if he was fond of his balls he had to marry me. He was an unemployed bum when we met and I graciously allowed him to stay with me for a couple of weeks."

"She took the spark plugs out of his car so he couldn't leave," Lucy said. "

"I was doing the bum a favor by cleaning them for him."

"And the unemployed bum had in his bank account more money than a school teacher makes in a career," Lucy added.

"What happened after two weeks?" Vicky asked.

"We went our separate ways," Helen said.

"That lasted six days," Jana said. "Helen called Roger and told him that he had forgotten something very important in Felicity. Her.

Roger was back two hours later with everything he owned in his car," Jana said. "Roger was still unpacking when she proposed to him

"It was not a proposal," Helen said.

Jana giggled and said, "Yes it was. You proposed that in exchange for not making him a soprano his best choice was to marry you."

Helen laughed and said, "Whatever. He is very intelligent and knew the right thing to say was "OK."

A few giggles later Vicky asked, "You were exclusively lesbian then, what happened?"

"Hell if I know."

Jana said, "She told me that she was trying to fuck Roger into old age from the start."

Helen admitted that was true but denied she was heterosexual. She had said the word as if it was a very distasteful option.

"Who was your last pussy?" her friend Cindy asked. asked.

"Well, now that I think about it, you were. It was the night you met Roger"

"That was over a year ago."

"Yeah, I knew it was recent."

Laughter and taunts of "Helen is straight" and her protestation of "I am not" filled a few minutes of merriment until they were startled by a large cable hitting the stage floor.

"What the hell is he doing up there," Mo asked.

Helen answered, "Roger is working on an intelligent spotlight system. Albert, George, and Roger bought what was left of Rogers' defunct company's inventory and set up a new company called Multisolar. They have nearly two thousand units.

They had them shipped here to the old feed store. Roger modified the machines and Matt got the bugs out of the programming. The one here is a twin spot. the first new and improved model to go into production so far. Roger has already sold forty. Jana bought the first one. Juanita and Harry will get the next two.

Marina's dad Albert is the CEO and Aunt Martha's husband George is the CFO of the company.

Weird thing about those two. They had worked for the same financial firm with Marie's husband for twenty years then never saw each other for ten years and in the same week both decided to move to Felicity.

Of course Aunt Martha didn't give uncle George a chance otherwise, she threatened to rip his balls right off if he left."

All the women signed "balls right off with Helen as she spoke.

After a few giggled filled moments Helen continued, "My poor husband has been trapped into an executive position so he is overseeing the set up of the new company and the hiring and training of the technicians. He is the Company President. I am the wife of the president, a much more important position."

All the ladies murmured that what she said was obviously always true.

Jana gave them a tour of her club, which was on the third floor of Felicity Place.

She related that, "As you know the first floor has Sam's Tiki Grill and Bar, Matt's Arcade, and a terminal for the little tourist train that travels from The Seafoam Resort to the downtown garage and back,

The second floor has two large restaurants flanking its sides. One is the String of Pearls and features Continental Cuisine. Ballroom dancing happens there. Harry and Margo own it. They have been giving ballroom dancing lessons.

The other is called Bolero and features food from the Americas. Salsa, merengue and tango dancing happen there. Juanita owns it. She and her yummy cousin Raul have been giving dancing lessons. Both restaurants opened last Friday to great success."

Janice said, "Wendy and I talked our men into taking us there, Harry's last Friday and Juanitas last night. Harry's place is the most romantic place we have ever been in. Most of the food is French but there are a few other European items. I had paella, Ben had seafood linguini."

"Jim had some ugly German thing he loved when he was stationed there. I had Beef Burgundy," Wendy said. "I still can't believe Harry managed to steal Mike from Sam."

Janie signed, "Mike told Samdad that if he did not let her go she would rip his balls off and mix them in the hamburger meat."

"Ooooh, ouch. Did she really say that?" they asked Juanita.

"It was in fact a much longer and colorfully worded series of threats. The threats lost some of their impact because half of them were in French and she was sitting on Sam's lap kissing him during the entire episode. She probably knew he had already agreed to the transfer since she had been training her replacement for two weeks."

"Uhm, please excuse the question but is Mike as frenetic a lover as everyone seems to think?" Lucy asked,

"Yes," answered Wendy, Janice and Juanita."

"Hmm," the girls said.

"Don't even think about it. Leila would make cat food out of you. If you look in Wikipedia for the term insanely jealous her picture pops up," Wendy said.

"What did you get at Juanita's? Marie asked quickly changing the subject. Everyone noticed and grinned. Mo managed to come up with a mildly perturbed face for their amusement.

Juanita answered, "The Rodizio, Sam and I joined them last night. The guys made pigs of themselves so we had a hard time getting them to the dance floor."

"The food is great and the floor shows are great. All of you need to go to both," Janice urged.

"What floor show?" Helen asked.

Juanita answered, "Margo and Harry do a demonstration of ballroom dancing and Sam and I do a demonstration of a Latin dance."

"They really look good," Janie signed.

"How the hell did you convince Sam to do that?" Mo wondered.

"Easy, I told him if he didn't I would rip his balls right off." Juanita signed as she said that which gave all the girls a chance to again use their newly learned "balls right off" sign.

Amid the laughter Helen commented, "See. It works every time."

Jana's club had a more than half of the third floor; the rest had the offices of Felicity Center and storage space, which among other things contained the chairs and dancing pole Jana would need on special nights.

The club had a big dance floor surrounded by two rows of cafe tables bolted to the floor but no chairs. Behind them against the walls were elevated booths that sat four. Each corner had a booth that could accommodate eight. Very powerful speakers were ready to crank out club music. The two very long bars had large marine aquariums on their back walls and stools.

There was an enclosed glass covered balcony that had twelve tables for two past one of the bars. It had a view of the ocean.

At one end of the floor there was a stage and behind that a dressing room and behind that a service elevator that opened to the back of each establishment in the building and the back parking lot.

The city council saw the stage and dressing room as part of the plan for Felicity Music to showcase their artists. Melody was booked for the first performance there and every ticket had been sold for weeks, almost all of them to young women from The City. The Seafoam was booked solid for that night. In three days the Melody concert would signal the grand opening of Jana's Place.

All the ladies knew that once a week on Thursdays the dressing room would be filled with mostly naked ladies who would go out and dance on stage for very horny women, but since that had not been spelled out in the permit application to the city council they all had plausible deniability.

jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers