Felicity Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers

Martha pretended to give chase but paused to put on her t-shirt before going to her car.

Allison said, "I hear Sophie calling me," and walked towards her house across the way. Mo shrugged her shoulders, kissed Jim and Wendy than took Allison's hand and walked with her towards her own home on the other side of the willows. Neither had bothered to dress.

Wendy was already fucking her husband hard. The fuck did not last long as neither held anything back.

After they managed normal breathing Jim said, to Wendy, "Did you know I was the happiest man in the world?"

"Really? That makes us a perfect match since I am the happiest woman in the world."

Pretty much the same breathless conversation was occurring on Martha and George's bed.

Allison was not able to speak yet as her mouth was full of Sophie's pussy. What Sophie was saying was unintelligible.

Amanda's release was taking place next to her husband Rick's vegetable garden in their back yard, which was where she found him. She had not given him the chance to stand up. Even though one of her backyard gates was open she figured her husband would not mind the attack.

Mo was on the phone. "How much longer?" she whined to Marie.

"I am on my way to Midway."

"Come straight to the bedroom when you get home."

"Are you naked? Do you have two fingers on your clit?"

"Yes, Yes."

What ensued was the first phone sex between them, .... and the cab driver. For safety reasons she had to pull to the side of the road for a minute Mo was naked on their driveway when Marie got home. As usual love trumped unpacking.

jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers
12