Felicity Ch. 30

Story Info
Laura and Barry.
7.8k words
4.86
19k
8

Part 31 of the 76 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers

Chapter 38. Laura

Barry was a middle age single man with a daughter in college. He was a science teacher at a high school but his salary was not enough to finance his kid in her university even with her scholarship. He did not need that much more, basically just fees and books but he did not have the money for them.

He did not want to work a second job all the time so he ended up being a male escort. Working once a week would get him the money he needed. He got one hundred and fifty dollars plus tips.

He liked going places without having to pay and he liked the company of women.

He was tall, handsome, with a bit of grey at his temples. He was a fan of the symphony and the baseball team. He liked rock concerts and operas. He was a good dancer.

Most of his clients were middle age or older women and most wanted sex. He was a very good lover and made sure the ladies felt loved and had at least one orgasm. Several of the women were married and none pretended otherwise to him. Several had introduced him to their husband as a friend of a friend.

All women that had Barry for an escort once asked for him by name on subsequent calls.

That name was Mark.

His wife had died twelve years before and he had not dated anyone outside the escort service. He was still in love with her so he saw no point to relationships. To him the fucks were just part of the job and he was glad to have them.

His daughter Miki knew what he did for extra money and found it amusing. She was twenty-one years old and would begin her senior university year in the fall. She was very happy he did not take jobs when she was home during school breaks. She had not asked him to do that for her, he just did.

It was summer vacation when his agent called and said, "I know you don't work summers but I have a situation. A woman asked for you but I explained you did not work when your daughter was home. I sent her Lance. She called me this morning in tears saying that Lance was just a kid and treated her like a piece of meat. She had to fight off his sexual advances.

She insisted I give her your number so she could talk to you.

I told her that we did not do that but she made me promise to give you her name and number."

Barry was flattered. He thought about it for a few moments then sighed and asked for her name and number. He hoped he could reason with her.

As it turned out she was the one he remembered and liked best.

He in fact liked her well enough that if she had lived in town he would have dated her, the only one for whom he felt that way.

She was a paleontologist that had made an important find and was in town to lecture at the Museum of Natural Science. He and his daughter had tickets for it. His daughter Miki idolized her but he had never told his daughter he knew her.

He called her and it went directly to voice mail. He said, "Hi Laura, this is Barry. My daughter and I will be in your audience this afternoon. She is looking forward to meeting you. I will be happy to see you again. Bye."

Dr. Laura Ballard was Miki's hero. Even though he had cautioned his daughter that there were no jobs for paleontologists she had insisted to include it as a major. Fortunately she was also getting a teaching certificate in science.

Barry had given his daughter Laura's newest book as a birthday present and Miki was taking it to the museum hoping she could get it autographed.

Laura was a handsome, tall, slim, athletic, talented, shorthaired redheaded woman. She had a wicked sense of humor but most of the barbs were self-inflicted.

On their first tryst she expected to be fucked and be left alone but instead he had made love to her. He took her to many orgasms before he had his. He had curled up to her and kissed her shoulder as she fell asleep and stayed with her overnight.

He loved her again in the morning and showered with her. He had joined her for breakfast.

It was her last night in the city on that trip.

She was very much affected by him. He got a big tip.

He puzzled himself with the extra perks for nothing. Staying overnight was always extra and he had paid for breakfast without thinking about it. Her tip had more than covered his expenses anyway.

He did admit to himself she was special.

She returned five months later for a museum fundraiser. She was in town for three nights and she had contracted him for all three. Before Barry most of Laura's escorts were women. Most of the time she used an escort just one night. She had never asked for any escort for an entire stay.

She knew she had made a wise decision when they made love the second he arrived at her hotel room. He was the perfect companion at her function that evening and made love to her for over an hour when they returned to her room. It was a school night so he left at two in the morning. He kissed her softly and said, "See you tomorrow. Good night."

He accompanied her to dinner with VIP's the second evening, a Friday. Barry was acquainted with some of the guests and mingled with them with Laura. All evening she felt like she was with her man.

He stayed with her all night and after making love to her that morning took her to one of his favorite places for breakfast.

She told him who she was, something very few clients ever revealed to him and was sure she had never revealed to anyone else.

He confessed that he already knew who she was.

He told her his name was Barry and that she was his daughter's hero. He impressed her when he asked perceptive questions about her work.

She had errands to do and asked him to keep her company.

He did and by the time they returned to her hotel they were holding hands and kissing at random moments. They made love then showered together. They kissed for long stretches under the stream.

That evening he escorted her to a ball for the Opera House.

During the ball he surprised her when he took her hand and led her to the dance floor. He was not surprised to learn she was not a good dancer so he did some 'hard leading" and made her look good.

Barry kissed her cheek when the song ended.

She kissed him hard right there in the middle of the dance floor in front of everybody. They held hands the rest of the evening.

Some of the ladies at the ball had been clients of his; many were with their husband but managed to gush about him to her. They also told her not to become too attached, that he was still in love with his late wife. That gave Laura pause but she could not pin down why it did.

She had no functions on Sunday, and her plane did not leave until late afternoon.

He spent the morning making love to her and she then fucked him hard.

He took her to his favorite deli for lunch. She was about to take out her credit card when he paid the check.

"You are my date now, he said."

She again kissed him in front of everybody.

Their kiss as she got in her limo lasted long enough for her driver to whisper, "You have a plane to catch."

"See you next time," she said.

When he got home late that afternoon his daughter Miki asked him, "Special lady?"

"Yes," he answered.

Miki knew not to ask who it was.

On her next trip three months later Laura realized that first night that she was indeed falling in love with him.

She asked him to fuck her hard and he did bringing her to a deep orgasm.

She then told him he could leave but he ignored her and kissed his way down her body. He rubbed his face on her red pubic hair then loved her pussy for another orgasm. Barry then kissed his way up and made love to her until they had simultaneous orgasms, hers was her third of that fuck.

He made a move to leave but she pulled him to her and almost suffocated him with kisses.

It was still the school year but he kissed her until she was asleep before he left.

He could not be with her the second day until after six. Whatever her plans were for the evening were canceled. She was waiting for him with Ruben sandwiches and her naked body. They fucked first, then ate, then fucked and talked and fucked until she was asleep sometime after two AM.

On their third and last night on a Friday he took her to a symphony concert and dancing at a jazz dinner club. He made love to her nearly the entire night and again kissed her before she got in a limo to take her to the airport.

He never noticed she had not tipped him. It never occurred to her to do so. It had not been a business deal for either.

It took him two days to realize he had not escorted her to any functions. She had apparently come to the city to be with him.

He felt flattered, and nervous.

That tryst had been two months before.

That afternoon at the museum as soon as she was introduced and came out she looked for him in the audience. She smiled and nodded at the people she knew but her smile for him was special. Miki noticed that. So did everyone else some of whom turned to look at him.

She gave a very funny lecture covering her last trip to fossil grounds in Canada with accompanying slides and ended with a short video of her sliding and falling in deep mud.

"And while I was there I took in a beauty treatment," she quipped after the video clip.

She held the image of her screaming as her butt landed in the mud and the audience laughed for about five minutes.

She waited until the last giggle and chuckle faded then said, "Well OK, I'll run it again," and did in super slow motion.

That time the video ended with a shot of her mud covered ass and the words "The End" over it.

She got an ovation when she finished then she sat at the autograph table.

Her father told Miki to stay at the back of the line and that he would be right back. He did not notice Laura's eyes following him as he left the lecture hall but Miki did. She also noticed the smile she got when Laura saw she was still there.

She was third in line when her father returned.

Miki had noted that Laura was gracious with everyone and that when someone was taking a bit too long she would bring the person behind him or her into the conversation. That was enough to move the line along.

Miki was very happy that her hero behaved as a hero should.

When it was Miki's turn Laura stood and gave her father a soft kiss on the lips then gave Miki a hug.

"You must be Miki. He told me you were a bratty kid not a beautiful young lady." She kissed Miki on the cheek then sat down and wrote a long passage on her book before she signed it.

Her father walked up to the table and handed Laura a Mounds candy bar. She stood and kissed him again.

She whispered to him, "I do not have a dinner date."

Barry then said loud enough for Miki to hear, "If you are not already booked come have dinner with us tonight. I am a good cook."

"Can you pick me up?"

"Yes, from where and what time?"

That was arranged and they left.

As they drove home Miki had a million questions for her Dad but was still too stunned to manage any except to ask,

"Can Jess join us for dinner?"

"Do you two promise not to fawn on Laura?"

"No."

"Well, OK."

Jess was her best friend and also paleontology major. She also idolized Laura.

Laura had given him an early pick up time and she was nude when she opened the door for him. He got nude quickly and fucked her to an orgasm, ate her pussy for a second orgasm, then made love to her for a third.

As they dressed she noticed he had not cum and a small smile crossed her lips. She hoped it meant he was going to make love to her again.

Miki and her friend Jess greeted her like the star Laura was to them. All Jess could do at first was suppress a squeal.

Laura reached into her bag and brought out a copy of her last book and asked Jess to spell her name. Jess tried but could not speak. Miki told her and Laura wrote a note, signed it, and gave Jess the book.

Between fucks at the hotel Barry had told her about Jess since she would be joining them for dinner.

"Jess is the best friend I would have picked for Miki. I have a copy of your latest book in the car and I was going to give to her at the museum. I want you to give it to her, please. She is very, very disappointed she could not come to your lecture this afternoon."

After Laura handed her the signed book Jess had tears in her eyes as she hugged the book to her chest. The overwhelmed girl could not manage a thank you.

Of course her reaction was the best thanks Laura could ever get.

Laura noted Barry's big smile and said to herself, "Yeah. He's the right one."

Laura asked, "Why did Jess not come to the lecture."

Miki said, "She had to work. She tried to get off but couldn't.

We had a ticket for her."

"Let me see it."

The girls scrambled in their purses and Jess found it in hers.

She handed it to Laura and she wrote "Valid for November 21st" and signed it.

Laura handed a DVD to Miki and said, "Let's show Jess what she missed."

Miki played it and they sat and watched the DVD she used on that afternoon's presentation with their own personal Laura Ballard narration.

Barry left Laura to their mercy and checked on dinner. He had prepped it and called Miki to put it in the oven when he got ready to bring Laura home. Soon it was done and he brought it out to the counter. The aroma brought the ladies into the kitchen so he went ahead and began to plate.

He intended to use the formal dining room but Laura helped him serve the girls and served them on the kitchen table then served her own plate and sat with them.

The girls were just able to control their giggles and barely ate. Laura and Barry ate every morsel. He fixed four glasses of wine and told the girls they could have just one since they had to drive.

He had convinced Miki to spend the night at Jess'.

As Laura finished a long and somewhat racy story Miki looked at her and said, "I love you."

Her father laughed and said, "That's enough fawning. Kiss the poor lady goodbye and go. Come back around nine. I will have breakfast for you."

The girls kissed Laura on the cheeks as he took pictures; Laura looked at him and kissed each girl on the lips. He got those pictures too. Somehow the girls managed to walk out the door.

Laura and Barry heard loud squeals outside and laughed.

"Are they gay?" Laura asked him.

"I am not sure they have decided. They have had sex with each other but as far as I know no other girls. They do date guys."

"I see you would not be upset if Miki was gay."

"Not at all. She is a smart kid and will figure it out and whatever she decides will be fine with me. I love Jess too if they end up as partners."

They were in his bedroom naked by then and she urged him onto his back and straddled him. His cock finished becoming erect in her pussy. It was her second time on top with him.

She fucked him slowly.

Laura had fucked him hard once but as she daydreamed about it over the following months it occurred to her she should have taken all the time in the world. That night she did.

They kissed and talked.

After her second orgasm she told him what she had been doing the previous two months.

After her third she asked him to be her escort at an awards show in October in Chicago. He asked her if she was getting an award and she said hopefully.

He said he would be there with her.

She kissed him and as the kiss intensified so did her fuck.

He erupted into her as she reached her fourth orgasm.

She was more than pleased.

After a couple of dozen kisses they got up and went to clean up the kitchen. He was by then accustomed to her fetish of allowing his cum to ooze down her thigh.

"One day I will lick that up," he said to himself.

After they finished in the kitchen they got a glass of wine and sat on the couch and listened to classical music on his stereo.

She said, "That was when I knew I was in love with you, our last night together on the last trip. You took me to a symphony concert on your own money. You took me dancing afterwards. You loved and kissed me all night.

I did not want to be in love with you, I know you are still in love with your wife.

But I decided that as long as you treated me like you loved me I would be fine."

He gave her a long kiss.

"Miki looks just like her Mom. Tell me about her."

He did, half way through his story a tear left his eye. Laura kissed it and hugged him.

When he was done Laura said, "I would have liked her. Hell, I probably would have seduced her. I assume you knew I am Bi."

He nodded yes and kissed her. "She would have accepted advances from you."

That statement floored Laura. A tear fell down her cheek. He kissed it. Laura was trembling when he held her in his arms.

For the first time it occurred to her he might love her too.

She sobbed then willed herself to stop.

He kissed her and she felt his love for her.

She sobbed as she smiled.

It took her several minutes to compose herself and they got another glass of wine and sipped it as they kissed.

Before the wine was gone his cock had recovered.

They went to bed.

"You don't have to answer but I am curious, how many women have you made love to in this room?"

"Two."

After a short pause she asked, "In this bed?"

"One."

"Love me."

They began what would be the longest fuck of their lives.

They were still in bed when Miki came home the next morning.

She went to the bedroom and awakened Laura with kisses to her lips. "Your agent is on the phone," she said.

Laura had been naked uncovered when Miki came in so Laura saw no point in getting dressed and went to the living room naked.

Her father had awakened so she asked him, "Are you two fuck buddies or lovers?"

He thought about it for a moment and said, "Somewhere between the two, closer to lovers. No, lovers."

Miki grinned, nodded and kissed his cheek then said, "You better get dressed. I think she will need to be somewhere soon."

Laura came back to the bedroom and was telling someone on the phone she would be there on time.

She looked at Miki and asked, "Don't you have a class today?"

"Oh yeah. I will be out of your way soon."

"No, I need you to give me a ride. I am the surprise lecturer."

Miki gave her a big smile then a soft kiss and said she would wait for her in the living room.

A requisite class in Paleontology was only offered in the summer that year. It was her only class.

Laura walked up to Barry and told him, "Watch carefully."

She uncovered him then leaned over and slid his cock in her mouth. She sucked it until he was hard.

She gripped his cock and said, "This is the first cock I have ever had in my mouth. It is now going to fuck me in the shower."

That was exactly what happened and after getting dressed she joined Miki, kissed her lips and off they went to the university.

Barry went to the kitchen and fixed himself some coffee then sat at the table in his patio to drink it.

Barry was wondering how Laura would cope with his part time job. He wondered if he could afford Miki's senior year without the job. His daughter's school was the most prestigious in the southwest. It was expensive.

He worried that he had cheated on his wife. His wife knew she would not survive her last operation and had made him promise he would find a mother for Miki. She trusted him to always do the right thing. But he knew that search would be fruitless and had never bothered to look. Miki no longer needed a mother but she loved Laura.

He loved Laura.

Barry sighed and made his decision.

He called the escort agency and quit.

He was starting to worry at their delay in returning but just as he picked up the phone they drove up. They came in carrying stuff and he was told to get the suitcase out of the trunk.

He smiled as he did, Laura was moving in with him.

He wondered for how long.

The girls put everything up in Miki's mother's closet. There were three dresses on hangers there and the dresser still had stuff in it but there were no problems for the girls. Neither mentioned the apparels.

jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers