Felicity Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers

"Hmm, I am torn over whether to tell you a tit is out or not," Justin said.

Justine giggled and put it back into her bikini bra. They tried again and she managed to jump/fall off a bit more gracefully. Her tit was back out but Justin did not tell her that time, at least not in words.

She saw his tongue lick his lips as he leered at her chest and put the tit back in without comment, or hurry.

Three more tries later they still had not managed an actual dive but they were exhausted.

Justin had remembered the other guy had propelled his girl upward before she dove and they had tried that but that just made Justine's last landing spectacularly wild.

She had not bothered replacing her tits in her suit so when they hugged her nipples were piercing his chest.

Her tits loved his chest.

His chest loved her tits.

She felt his erection.

They kissed.

They suspected it had not been an ordinary kiss.

The kiss ended and they stared at each other for a few moments before he returned her tits into her bra. He softly squeezed each nipple between extended fingers as he did.

He was very surprised at his act but Justine seemed to have hoped for it.

Both were a bit confused so they kissed again and walked hand in hand back to their spot under the umbrella.

His erection receded after they lay in their loungers.

Her tits were still enjoying the touch of his fingers so her nipples were still erect.

They dissected their acrobatic attempts and watched a Dad fling his daughter upwards from his shoulders as she did a graceful full twisting dive with a fine entry.

"You are way too big to try that," Justin said.

She punched his shoulder even though she agreed with his assessment. Their argument lasted a while and the father of the little girl laughed at their repartee as they walked towards the ice cream vendor.

Justine was extensively describing Justin's lack of manners as he complained about her penchant for aggression.

They were face to face and simultaneously decided," why not?" and kissed.

End of argument.

They watched as the girl and her father join the mother and knew the little girl, they could hear her parents call her Susan, was describing their fight. The mother laughed and smiled at them.

Justin and Justine smiled at them.

Eventually they returned to the bed and breakfast, showered, then took a nap again in separate beds.

When they woke up they dressed and walked to the restaurant with a Spanish theme and shared a paella and watched a tango demonstration.

Afterward they walked to the lesbian biker bar even though Justine had insisted she would again be fine in the club downtown. Justin however wanted her to have a lot of fun on their trip.

When he asked himself why his confusion led his thoughts in another direction.

They drank, they danced and they flirted with everyone. Both were propositioned individually and as a couple but each had declined with their thanks.

Each had their bodies caressed often during their stay although it seemed to Justin that Justine had more than the average number of hands caressing her ass that evening. He reminded himself it was an exceptional ass and the place had three times more women than men.

Justine also had many tit to tit contact with other women as they leaned towards each other in conversation.

They left before close and walked back to their room holding hands.

She went into their bathroom and came out wearing just a t-shirt. He went in and came out wearing just gym shorts.

Justine was on his bed with her eyes closed. He slid in next to her and turned the lamp off.

A few moments of silence later Justine whispered, "Have you ever eaten pussy?"

It took a while for him to answer but at last he lied and said, "Yes."

"Please?" she said.

All those caresses had made her horny Justin thought.

He slid down the bed and lifted her t-shirt and began to softly kiss his way up her thighs. He heard her moan when he kissed her pussy.

Porn sites saved his ass that evening, he knew the aperture was not the center of pleasure of a woman's sex that it was a bump just under a fold of flesh at its top.

Hers was more than just a bump. He heard her groan as he sucked her clit between his lips.

He could not hear anything again for several minutes as she squeezed his head between her thighs. Justine rode from one orgasm to another.

Justin began to worry about his safety so when she released her hold on him he quickly slid up next to her and kissed her.

After a period of calm she slid the leg of his shorts up and gripped his very erect cock. Her masturbation was slow and gentle but he was soon spewing all over her shirt.

She took it off and he took his shorts off and they went to sleep nude.

She was in the shower when he got up and after he pissed he joined her in it. He kissed her lips and her tits as she masturbated him again. As he began to cum she pointed his dick at her pussy and moaned as his cum hit her.

He quickly got on his knees and ate her pussy until she had an orgasm. They kissed, soaped and rinsed each other and stepped out together.

They put on some clothes and went to the B&B's dining room for breakfast. They met others including a newlywed couple on their honeymoon.

The bride asked Justin if they were newlyweds too and he said, "No, we are near strangers that despise each other."

All applauded Justine when she punched his shoulder.

Justin had a small smile on his face as he again complained about her aggressiveness.

Justine saw it. She had seen his eyes smile at her during her previous punches so she knew she had a green light to do it.

Her punches looked more damaging than they were so she was not worrying he was hurting him but that last one came instinctively, she had hit him before she had realized she was going to.

"Why him?" she suddenly asked herself. "And why is he putting up with it? Why is he baiting me?"

After a nice friendly breakfast they returned to their room and put on their swim suits in full view of the other then headed back to the beach.

She again tried to do a full flip dive off his shoulders but did not come very close to one.

They had that section of the beach pretty much to themselves so Justine did not bother replacing her tits in her bra. Justin kissed them often.

As she rested leaning on him Justine would grab his erection.

As they embraced both ran their hand under the waist of the others shorts and caressed each other's bare ass.

They looked at each other in confusion at times, and as a miracle at times.

They left the water after adjusting their swim suits and headed for the concession stand. They got a Dr. Pepper and a coke and a big bag of home made chicharones. They then decided they needed more coconut ice cream before returning to the recliners. They began to doze off but decided to nap in their room.

They again showered together but there was no play that time. They did go to bed still naked but both were soon asleep.

When Justine woke up Justin was kissing her tits. She sighed as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"It is amazing how different it feels than when a girl sucks them. Do you love on guy's tits?"

"No, it has never even crossed my mind."

Justin kissed his way back to her pussy and brought her to another orgasm then got up to go pee.

Before he finished she stepped behind him and took over holding his dick.

He could feel her hard nipples on his back and her pubic hair on his ass.

His cock became erect immediately so she masturbated him right there. It did not take long.

They dressed and found a Puerto Rican restaurant and had mofongo and empanadillas with red beans and rice then walked to the dance club on the top floor of the three story building.

That club was mostly heterosexual and they had felt a bit out of place on their previous visits there but not that evening. They danced and drank and closed the joint. Both were asleep immediately after their nude bodies hit the bed.

The following morning they helped each other out but as she masturbated him she kissed and licked his dick several times. Once she slid his cock head between her lips but he warned her just in time for her to direct his cum to her tits.

She decided she would not mind doing that again for him.

They ate breakfast in the B&B then walked to the resort and had coffee on their veranda and just stared at the water. Both had minor hangovers so there was little conversation until dolphins made their way past.

"I love this town," she said.

"Yeah, me too. I would not mind living here except for the distance to concert venues."

"There is a freeway all the way to the ones downtown. It would mean spending the night but that is probably safer anyway."

Neither noticed that the notion of living there was with the other as a couple. Neither noticed they already thought of themselves as a couple.

Neither saw their future without the other. Yet they still had no clue.

"Lets go swim with them," Justine urged about the dolphins.

"They will be two towns down the coast before we can get back with our suits on. But lets go to the beach anyway and take a nap on the loungers."

"Good thinking."

They again undressed in front of each other and Justin kissed her tits and lips lovingly. It did cross his mind that he did love kissing her lips and tits but his mind rejected exploring that further.

She kissed his lips and tits lovingly. He enjoyed that but did not say anything and put his suit on.

As they walked to the beach she asked, "Well, did you like it?"

Justin knew what she wanted to know and considered his answer for a few moments then said, "Yes."

They rented the same loungers, got on and quickly went to sleep. They slept long enough to lose any trace of a hangover so to celebrate he got them coconut ice cream.

After they finished with their cones they went into the water and suddenly found themselves surrounded by dolphins. Both knew they should not approach them but no one had told the dolphins and they swam within arms reach of the humans.

There were several humans among the dolphins. Apparently that pod swam by that beach often and mingled with the crowd.

They seemed to want to be petted so Justine and Justin caressed dolphins for the first time in their lives.

The little girl they had seen before grabbed onto a fin and the dolphin took her for a ride as she held on. The creature took the girl right back to her parents then jumped out of the water and splashed them.

Everyone squealed with delight including Justin and Justine. Then after ten minutes or so, as if they had a cab waiting, the dolphins rapidly swam away.

As soon as the dolphins went on Justine and Justin embraced in a long deep kiss. They understood the kiss meant something besides a celebration of their new friends but did not shy away from it.

They eventually released each other and tried to swim like dolphins for a while.

Soon it seemed they were alone in the water, everyone else had gone back to the beach.

The need to pee suddenly arose. He saw her move her suit bottom to the side before doing so and Justin decided to bring his cock out to pee. They watched as the current took their pee away and grinned at each other. It was a perverted thing to share they thought.

Neither reset their suit and embraced into a kiss. She rose onto her toes as she wrapped her arms around his neck; and his cock slid right into her pussy.

Neither had intended that and both were shocked to learn that her long legs had placed her pussy perfectly in line with his cock.

Their kiss continued but they were afraid to move. His cock began to pulsate on its own, her pussy began to squeeze his cock on its own.

Both groaned into their kiss.

The small waves put their bodies into a repeating pattern of motion, they were fucking whether they wanted to or not.

Justine found herself careening to an orgasm and tried to fight it off but her struggle caused his cock to move into her pussy deeply. She felt his cum shoot into her and her own orgasm just overwhelmed her. She bit on his shoulder in an effort to remain silent. Her groan may have been covered up by the sounds of the sea.

They kissed for another ten minutes, she kept her arms around his neck. He had her ass in his hands, pressing her to him.

He was hoping his cock would simply die out of her and she did too.

But it didn't.

Surprisingly they were somewhat relieved, they did not want to talk about the incident. Repeating the incident felt like the less stressful choice. It was what both wanted anyway.

Their second fuck was not accidental, she had wrapped her legs around him and he held her up by her ass. It ended only after his cock had died. She had four orgasms before it did.

She lay her head on his shoulders and just closed her eyes and stayed in the same position even after his cock slipped out.

She could see that several of the people on the beach glanced at them at times. Even though they were in neck deep water Justine suspected some knew they had just fucked.

She was happy with that thought. They both enjoyed the feeling in silence and the full body contact for a while .

Each had at last admitted to themselves the other was special, very special.

Eventually she lowered her legs and after covering each others exposed genitals they walked to their loungers.

Justin asked. "What the fuck happened?"

"Exactly," she answered.

"This is no way for gay people to behave. We probably need to stay away from each other."

"Absolutely," she said as she put her arm around his waist. He already had his arm around her shoulder.

"You live in a small apartment."

"Yes."

"I have a second bedroom."

"I'll take it."

Both laughed but both wished it was true.

On the loungers they held hands and although both had their eyes closed they could see the other smiling.

"How many women have you had?"

"Three, two of them twice."

"I have had three men, one after the prom and two guys three years later when my roommate and I shared two brothers.

As inconveniently staged as it was ours was thousands of times better than the others combined."

"Absolutely true for me too."

He leaned over to her and kissed her then softly rubbed his face over her breasts. She held his head over them until they heard a child pleas for ice cream.

After a while they again went back to try the dive off his shoulders and were immediately much better and Justine nailed three before they decided to leave the beach.

Back on his bed he started an energetic fuck which took her to orgasm.

He rolled her over on top and she resumed the fuck.

She would stop fucking completely after each of her orgasms and he would love her tits and kiss her lips for a while then she would fuck him some more.

After Justine had perhaps her fourth or seventh orgasm he turned them back over slid down her body and kissed his way to her pussy, Another orgasm later he kissed his way up her body and slid his cock back into her.

One long kiss later he began to fill her pussy with cum and she had the biggest orgasm of her life.

Neither had moved.

He turned them to their side and kissed and caressed each other until they fell asleep.

When she awoke he was dressed and sitting on a chair watching her.

"Well the honeymoon is over," she thought.

But it wasn't.

Justin said, "I am apparently in love with you. I want you to move in with me. I think we should to live together until the week before school resumes and make a decision to renew or not. Do you agree?"

Justine gave him a big smile and said, "OK, I am all for experiments even though this one is weird.

We have eight weeks to decide how we feel about each other but I do suggest that we do not date others of either sex. We may wish to perform for the other with a same sex partner but if either of us does not like it we can stop and it will become a negotiable point upon renewal of our agreement."

"You sound like a lawyer but OK, it's a deal."

They kissed, she got dressed and ate dinner back at the Italian place and again ordered shrimp linguini. The server remembered they had ordered the same thing three days before.

She said, "You are not the only ones addicted to the stuff, that couple at the next table have it often and take some home."

The couple was the same one practicing dives off shoulders before. Justine said hello and immediately told them she had managed three fairly good flips that afternoon.

"Had you just fucked?" The blonde asked in a whisper.

After a surprised pause Justine answered "Yes."

Her boyfriend looked smug and the blonde said, "Damn, I hate it when he is right. He had said the reason we could not get it was because we were so looking forward to our next fuck it was too much of a distraction. We fucked right there in the water just before you two came out and I finally got it."

"Ours was an accidental event, at least the first one was, but I have to agree with him, afterwards I felt there was nothing to the dive."

Their food arrived at about that time so the conversation ended as the four stuffed themselves.

After dinner the blonde sat with Justine and said, "We are going down the street to a dance club then to the biker bar. Join us."

Justine quickly agreed to do so and off they went.

They were at the club before Justin realized he had not paid for their dinner. The blonde told him not to worry that they had put it on her tab.

He bought their drinks the rest of the evening.

They noticed the blonde kissed nearly every woman on the lips and a few males on the lips. They noticed many women kissed her boyfriend on the lips.

Justin and Justine had by then learned they were not married but were definitely a couple.

They were Ruthie and Sean.

Ruthie was just as tall as Justine but seemed more toned, she danced very well. The only thing she drank was Dr. Pepper.

Sean was about Justin's size and build but a redhead. He drank Crown and coke.

He and Justine stayed with their usual Dos Equis.

After about an hour at the dance club they decided to go to the biker bar and Justin and Justine rode with them.

They learned that Ruthie and Sean had been together just a few days. Justin told them they also had been together just a few days.

Ruthie tried to sell their school district to them and they agreed to go by their district office and check it out.

About an hour of drinking, dancing, and flirting later Ruthie softly kissed Justine on the lips She held the kiss until Justine separated her lips and Ruthie's tongue softly worked its way between them. Justine just soaked it up.

Justine then kissed Ruthie exactly as she had been kissed.

The men could see the want in their kisses.

Sean took Justin aside and said, "Ruthie was gay before we met. She will probably remain mostly gay no matter how long our relationship lasts. I have no problem with her loving women. She knows that. I am hoping the woman she seduces tonight is already here, she is hungry for pussy."

Justin smiled and said, "Justine was gay when we met. She told me it has been months since she last had a girl. I will tell her we would not mind."

Immediately after he told Justine she had a green light the ladies excused themselves and headed for Sean's room in the resort.

Sean introduced Justin around the biker bar.

The high school principal was there and he had a feeling he was being interviewed while they talked.

She was a very tall redhead with a strangely funny sense of humor. Many women stopped by just to kiss her lips.

Justin liked her.

The principal's sister was also there, she owned the jewelry shop and that night he learned she was also recently widowed. She was with three friends one of which was Sean's mother.

jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers