Felicity Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers

"I better go, it has been a fabulous day thanks to you ladies. Don't worry, I can find my way in this small town and anyway the linguini needs to be walked."

I walked to the door and gave Susan a short quick kiss on the lips then intended to give Andrea the same but she turned her cheek to me so I kissed that.

The kiss lasted longer than intended and she shuddered but did not move. I kissed her again close to her lips. She turned to look at me and I kissed her lips. The kiss was soft and lingering. I put my arms around her and whispered, "I love you."

She began to cry and said, "I thought I had missed my chance back then, I am not missing it now."

She took my hand and led me back inside. Susan was jumping up and down cheering. We sat on the love seat and kissed as Susan showered kissed on both of us.

"I have a Daddy," she said.

"Yes, you have your Daddy," Andrea said.

Susan did not catch the wording.

We eventually noticed it was Susan's bedtime. I told her the story of the flying turtle and she was soon asleep. I found Andrea in her shower and I joined her in it. We kissed and played but reserved the sex for her bed.

I lay down on my back and she straddled me. Penetration was a bit difficult so as soon as she had engulfed my cock I brought her down and we began a kiss.

"Your cock was the first and last one in me. It feels enormous right now so I will need to go slowly."

"We have all the time in the world."

We kissed some more as I caressed her. She began the fuck and had an orgasm in less than a minute.

She paused to moan and resumed the fuck at a faster pace. Her pussy was now well lubricated.

She had another orgasm five minutes later and paused to catch her breath and kiss me. I rolled us over and began a slow, long stroke fuck and after five minutes she was fighting her body until a loud groan announced a major cum. Before she had recovered I began a furious fuck and took her to another shuddering cum as I filled her pussy.

I rolled us back over and we waited to catch our breath.

She said, "All those years I had suspected our sex was so good because we loved each other. I decided that was unlikely but now I know it was true. Which is good because I think you just made me pregnant again."

"A son would be nice."

"Or a sister for our daughter."

"We wasted over six years."

"No, we weren't ready then although I was ready for you about three years ago. We were there for your graduation but you were not. I thought you had transferred or dropped out. It never crossed my mind you could have already graduated."

"In that case we have really wasted three years."

"Yeah, but I am still over three years older than you."

"Good thing, when you reach cougarhood I will still be a horny guy."

"The years don't seem as dramatic now as it did when you were still a teenager. I can in fact ask you what you are going to do with the rest of your life and not dread the answer."

"Well, in the morning you will need to take me to the school district office and see if they have a place for a chemistry teacher. Then the three of us need to go to Vegas and get married. I will need to continue working until the end of June then move in here with my wife and daughter. Simple really."

"Yeah, simple. Do you have the money to buy me a ring?"

"Yeah, we can do that tomorrow too."

"You will need to adopt your own daughter."

"Probably not. You can just request a paternity test, it comes back positive, so we change her last name. Simple really."

"Yeah, simple.

I love you. I probably fell in love you when you turned down my fuck at the party but then took me to dinner. By the time we went to your home I knew you were the right guy. When I left your bed to come here I knew I was in love with you."

"When I woke up that next morning I knew there was something wrong with me. I didn't realize I had already fallen in love with you until I kissed you at the door today. There was never anything wrong with me."

"Yes there is, you fell in love with an older woman."

"That is a sign of great intelligence."

We kissed and she said, "I have to call Mom."

"Me too," I said.

My conversation with Mom was mostly me repeating myself. I was surprised she knew the town I was in.

Her conversation with her parents was loud and happy and almost impossible to follow but I learned they would be in town the next day. As soon as she hung up Andrea gave me her soul in a kiss.

I gave her mine.

We cuddled and kissed for a while until she said, "Your cock is ready again."

We fucked and made love from nine that evening until one in the morning and again as soon as we woke up.

She dressed and went to the kitchen and said, "You will need to lead her to the pot and then load her toothbrush for her then wash her face with a wash cloth. She is a morning zombie."

I dressed and used Andrea's toothbrush then went to get my daughter ready. I carried her to the table and her mother said, "She can walk to the table for herself you know."

"Well she wont have to for a while."

Our day went as planned, we got an application at the school district office then Andrea drove me to the resort, I checked out and took my stuff to her house. After we put it away the three of us got in my SUV and went to a jewelry shop in town.

The redheaded lady owner took her to a computer at the back of the store and began to show her rings as Susan and I watched a screen of the choices in front. Apparently there was a screen that faced outside because soon a crowd had gathered. Two women saw Susan and dashed in.

"Is that your mother choosing?'

"Yes," Susan said with pride. "This is my new Daddy."

Both women kissed me hard then introduced themselves and sat with us and watched as Andrea deliberated her ring choices.

When her grandmother arrived she squealed her way in and Susan jumped into her arms and she kissed me as she held her granddaughter. Her grandfather gave me a handshake that turned into a hug.

More women came in and when Susan's mother Ellie confirmed to them that I was Andrea's fiancé they kissed me before introducing themselves. I understood by then that the women of the town did things backwards.

The redheaded lady came to the front and asked for me to come speak to her. She quietly asked me if there was a financial limit on the purchase. "Ten thousand dollars," I said.

"All the ones she likes are well under that but she is afraid to bankrupt you. I will tell her you said any of them would be fine."

Seconds after the lady went back the choice was made and I took my credit card to the desk. Her rings and mine cost me just under seven thousand dollars. I had a twenty thousand dollar limit on my card and paid it off each month.

Not that next month.

My normal expenses went to my company card and I had managed to save over a hundred thousand dollars in just over three years but I knew I still had Vegas and the paternity test expenses coming up.

That was when I realized I was going to take a huge pay cut by becoming a teacher. But I was going to have a wife that was also a teacher and she was already handling the bills by herself so between us we would be fine.

Andrea emerged from the office with her father and was mobbed by her mother and her friends.

Her father took advantage to take me aside and said, "You are getting married in Las Vegas on July fourth. You are staying at a room in the Bellagio for a week; it has discount rates for us. You are flying from here and will have tickets to a concert. Susan will come home with us after the wedding and you two will have four days to yourselves. She will take care of all the arrangements."

He said that last part about the redhead.

The redhead, Wendy, said to me, "You will also treat Andrea as the precious jewel she is. We are all happy to see that her daughter already calls you Daddy."

I turned to look at the excitement and noticed all the women were giggling and crying. I had to quickly stop a tear from leaving my eye but the woman saw it, grinned, and then kissed me on the lips before she and Andrea's father joined the mob.

Susan came to me and motioned for me to pick her up. She embraced me and said, "That is the happiest I have seen Mom in all my life. You knew each other before yesterday. Didn't you?"

"Yes we did, in college. I fell in love with her then but she left and yesterday I learned I still was in love with her. She is not the only happy person here."

A short silence later Susan asked me, "Are you my father?"

Before I could answer her mother, grandmother and her friends had joined us and I felt it was not my place to answer.

"Yes, he is your father so you are always allowed to mooch ice cream from him," her grandmother Ellie told her.

Susan hugged me hard and began to cry and that got everyone crying again, including me.

We made it through the tumultuous day and after the last visitor left her house we were too exhausted to fuck so we kissed our way to sleep.

I managed to remember to go to the clinic on Tuesday and check with the doctor. The new stuff had worked; the patient had just been released. The doctor had also posted a highly recommended mark next to it and me on my company's web site.

I called my office and resigned effective June thirtieth, that was the last appointment on my present schedule. I was going to need the paycheck and commission. I left Felicity that day to finish my rounds.

Andrea, Susan and I talked on the phone several times each day and I was able to make it home three times before the end of the month.

I had my transcripts sent to the school district and when I got home to stay I had a teaching job.

Susan led the procession at the wedding and my Mom and Ellie just beamed at her and then cried when Andrea walked down the aisle.

Andrea's father hugged me after he brought her to the altar.

Mom kept saying, "I have a granddaughter. I have a daughter, I have a sister."

She held Ellie's hand throughout.

Mom and I were the only family we had and she had already moved to the town to be closer to us. She also had a mentor position with the school district.

Susan adored all the Vegas shows we went to see but really adored the band for whose show we had tickets.

The leader of the band congratulated Andrea and me on our wedding during the concert. Apparently Susan's best friend was their daughter Janis and they sat together during the show.

A few weeks later we learned Andrea really was pregnant so we sold her home and bought a three-bedroom house.

Our daughters grew up healthy and accomplished. Both had somewhat Asiatic features and several had told me Susan looked like me but our baby Penny looked mostly like Andrea. Both were beautiful.

Andrea was beyond that.

When Andrea turned forty she became a sex monster. My claims of fragility were ignored and I spent the next seven years in a state of exhaustion.

Then we met some aliens and the town moved.

jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers
12