Felicity Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers

"I am going to sign this check over to them. Next time you go there take them the check and ask them to send the news lady a letter of thanks telling her the donation was the money she sent to me."

The look of admiration on her face was soon enhanced by happy tears and she sat on my lap and kissed me for a long time until the buzzer in the clothes dryer went off.

The kiss was a hero worship kiss so I did not get my hopes up even though I loved it.

In my work through the mail I found several envelopes with foreign currency. One had a thousand euros in it.

I ended up with a tidy sum, more than my yearly salary from teaching and used that money to start an account with a local bank.

The bank rejected it and sent me to Martina's husband's office where Petra took it and formatted it into something that would not disappear in taxes then deposited it in the bank for me.

While I was in her office many people came over to shake my hand and many more women kissed me. Paloma sat on my lap and kissed me until someone got her off so they could kiss me. Luckily that next person did not sit on my lap, my erection would have ripped through all our clothing.

The Toyota dealer had simply replaced my Corolla with a brand new Avalon. They had even covered the tax and license on it.

A good friend of the red headed sisters named Donna was an insurance agent and had given me a better policy at the same price that I had before. She also had my home insurance.

Petra put those bills on automatic withdrawal from my new bank.

I worried about the bill from the accounting agency but learned that teachers got the service free once they used them.

During spring break I drove up to the city and went to pay off the remaining portion of my apartment lease. I learned that an anonymous someone had paid it for me. I took the receipt and gave it to Petra when I returned.

I took Rina and Dr. Pierce to lunch and both kept telling me how good I looked. I apologized for leading them astray with the concept of good looks.

I went to my storage unit and picked up my iMac computer, the aquarium and its accruements, and my old cell phone. On my way back home I charged it up then called my school district and told them I would not be returning after spring break or the following school year.

They were very happy to hear from me and very disappointed I would not be returning.

The following week the principal called me and said my resignation would not be approved; I would remain on the payroll until September on medical leave.

I thanked him profusely and asked him where he had been shot.

"Darlene and I were both shot in the ass as we dove over my desk. The bullet hit nothing but fat. Ms. Leher was shot in the chest and the bullet went through a lung but she came back right after you vanished. I assume you are keeping you location in Chicago secret to avoid hero worship."

"I would be embarrassed to death by that."

He thanked me for keeping the day from being a tragedy and that I would be missed.

I kept the phone service and its automatic pay until May. The only calls I answered were from Mr. C as he asked me questions about grades and students. Everyone else assumed my phone was no longer in service, of course there only seven people on my phonebook.

I took Spanish lessons and took long walks. I was soon walking all the way to the Seaside resort, which was a bit over two miles from my house. I was kissed a lot as I wandered through our streets.

Norma kept my hair and beard as she liked them.

I did go back to my school in the city suburbs at the end of May after the kids were dismissed for the year. I wanted to help Mr. C with the final grades and pick up some stuff.

My classroom computer had three years worth of Power Point Presentations on every lesson I taught so I made copies onto a memory stick. I knew the Apple computers were being phased out and their memories would be erased that summer. I had the basic lessons on my home computer but all of the editing was done on my computer at school. I was surprised by how little I had deleted or reworded and astonished by how much I had added to each.

In the school mailroom I picked up a large box with the mail that had been sent there for me. There was a lot of money in those envelopes.

No one recognized me until I spoke. The beard, the absence of bumps, and my slimness made me look taller, almost good.

Everyone had asked where I was going and I replied, "Home."

Someone asked where that was and someone else answered, "Chicago."

I was done with the grades before the mob kissing and hugging me got too big and was gone before the reporters got there.

I suggested to Mr. C that moving away would likely save him from being forced back to work. I named a couple of towns on the coast he might want to visit.

I applied for a teaching position in my new town and was hired as a science teacher at the new high school. I was told that even though the computer labs had PC's all the teachers had the freedom to choose theirs. Most had iMacs.

The mail from school included notes of thanks from some the marines I had treated for wounds. They thanked me for making them media stars for a while. Two told me that I had also helped their plight, artificial limbs had been donated and money for the V.A. had been collected.

Summer arrived and I felt normal. Most of the world had forgotten about me. The wheelchair had been in storage for months and I had resumed jogging instead of walking each day.

Norma had graduated with a nursing degree. She still lived with me even though she had received her last check from my insurance company two months before and I no longer needed her assistance. I did not say anything to her because I wanted her to stay but knew she would eventually leave. I also understood that when she did leave I would still not be anywhere near ready to lose her.

We went out on dates often, most of those places were clubs in which we could dance that included a lesbian biker bar. Everyone I had met in town went there too, even the married couples.

I was a good dancer, most ugly guys are. To attract women we need skills.

Norma and I held hands in public.

It was mid-June and we were in my bed as I gave Norma a massage. We had given each other massages for months and now that she worked everyday she often came home sore. Most days I massaged her feet and ankles.

She always wore just a t-shirt at home, no panties. I got glances of her ass and pussy often.

Some days she did not put her shirt on until she was in the kitchen and I saw her nude.

She was a goddess.

That afternoon I was trying to concentrate on the massage, the small of her back was stiff and so was my dick.

She had asked me to massage her back before and had exposed her ass to me but I was absolutely stunned when in the middle of that massage she asked, "Why haven't you made love to me?"

"I didn't know you wanted me to."

"Walking around the house in my underwear, topless, naked, moaning when you massaged my ass, sitting on your lap to kiss you, those were not enough hints for you?"

"Well no. I figured all it meant was that you were comfortable with me."

"You are ugly and stupid," she said and sat up, took her shirt and my gym shorts off, straddled me and slid me into her.

We moaned.

She said, "I was in love with you when you flirted with me as I tried to keep you alive. I worried that it was just hero worship for a while but you haven't done anything heroic lately and no one knows who you really are, except me.

You are still the most beautiful man I have ever met. You are the finest person I have ever met. I love the fact you are in love with me. I hate the fact that you don't see I'm in love with you. Fuck you!"

She kissed me hard and began to cry.

I kissed her. With all my love I kissed her.

She understood that I understood and sobbed as she kissed me back. We made love for the rest of the evening and the rest of our lives. We married in Vegas on that Fourth of July.

We were just another couple in our neighborhood before I learned that all around us everyone had assumed we had been lovers since I moved to the town. Norma had never contradicted their belief.

She was right; I was ugly and stupid.

But I was her ugly and stupid man and remained so even after we met some aliens and the town moved.

jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers