Felicity Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We don't do air kisses or cheek kisses unless we don't know them very well.

Unless asked don't kiss the ladies, let them kiss you."

She then kissed my lips.

"Can I kiss you back?"

"Not yet."

"How much have you told others about me?"

"Just how much I hated you for being smarter than me."

I was going to push on that until I saw she was blushing.

I again had to restrain my urge to kiss her.

"You sure I can't kiss you back?"

"No," she said and walked on leaving me confused.

I eventually decided she meant she was not sure I could not kiss her back. I hoped.

Somehow I began to touch her as we walked around The Strip.

It was not on purpose, my hand and her body simply made contact often. I blushed and apologized at first but she never shied away so I kept my hand on the back of her waist at times.

We went up the Eiffel Tower and watched the Bellagio fountains dance from there. My arms were around her waist while we watched; it was crowded up there, although perhaps not that crowded.

At M&M world I bought her a shirt with the green M&M character. She kissed me.

I kissed her back.

"Fresh," she said with a smile.

When we found ourselves near our hotel we decided we were sleepy so we went to our room. We stripped down to shorts and t-shirts and got in bed.

Our bed was an extra large king bed, we had plenty of room between us. We were both sound asleep within seconds.

I got up once to pee; she got up once to pee. We were closer to each other when we returned to bed.

I dozed off and when I awoke we were spooning and my hand was on her panty-covered ass.

I smiled and went back to sleep.

I was alone in bed when I woke up. I got up to take a leak and found her in the shower. I took a leak anyway and felt her watching me, which in turn made my cock become erect.

"Are we going to eat before the show or after?' she asked.

"Why not both?" I answered.

"In that case stop playing with yourself and let me get out of the shower so I can get ready."

"You can just go ahead and come out and I will go right in and take my shower."

There was silence for a few moments then suddenly a wet and naked woman was in front of me reaching for a towel. I did not know whether to look at her tits or red pubic hair until she said, "Your turn."

She was looking at my crotch. I got naked in front of her then got in the shower.

We had just played, "show me yours and I will show you mine" quite successfully.

We had appetizers at a different famous chef's restaurant at Caesars and headed towards our show. Half way over to the Venetian her hand took mine and we held hands throughout the evening. We loved the show and did a lot of laughing. The only time she let go of my hand was when we needed to protect ourselves from splashing drums.

After dinner at the Venetian we went dancing at Cleopatra's Barge in Caesar's and she seemed to be very pleasantly surprised to see I was a good dancer. She kissed me.

I kissed her back.

She smiled.

After an hour or so we went to our room.

I went to bed wearing only boxer shorts. She went to bed wearing only a t-shirt. I kissed her lips as I said goodnight. She kissed my lips as she said goodnight. There was one more kiss for no reason at all. We both enjoyed it a lot.

We spooned and amazingly we both simply went to sleep.

Early the next morning she woke up and went to the bathroom, As soon as she was back in bed I went to pee. As I got in bed I noted she had taken her shirt off, she was naked.

I took my shorts off, spooned behind her and caressed her ass.

"Masher," she said and took my hand off her ass and pulled my arm around her waist with my hand just under her tits. I slid my hand up so half her tit was in it and I got closer.

I kissed her neck then asked, "What do you want to do today?"

"It's Sunday, there isn't much going on in town. The music people and crew will be leaving for home this afternoon if the weather there gets better. Getting naked between Clara and Fiona comes to mind."

"Can I watch?" I asked in jest.

She did not treat the wiseass question as a joke.

She thought about it for a few moments before answering, "I'll ask."

My cock was already hard and between her thighs, it jumped at her answer.

"Easy, I have not made my decision yet. I am trying to see if you even like me."

"I have always liked you. Yesterday morning I didn't like you as much as I do now but I liked you a lot more than I had the day before. I knew I really liked you when you were eating half my breakfast as you sat on my lap and I realized I enjoyed that.

Yesterday was my best day in years. I still worry about us working together but for an entirely different reason now."

"Yeah, there is that," she said as she bent the knee of her top leg giving my cock an unimpeded route to her pussy. I pushed in a bit and she pushed back a bit and the head of my cock slid into her.

After a soft moan she continued, "We seldom agreed on anything and we may end up fighting all the time,"

"True," I said as I took a short stroke.

She softly moaned again and as she returned my next stroke asked, "What are the chances you would fall in love with me?"

That was an unexpected question. It quickly occurred to me she had been in love with me for a while.

As I caressed her tits and kissed her neck I began to suspect I had been in love with her for a while myself. She had always been on my mind.

I rolled onto my back and scooped her up onto my body. She slid my cock into her as I gave her a long soft kiss. "Better than even that I already am," I said.

Suddenly she sobbed. I kissed her tears and her lips then held her tightly to me.

"Do you want us to live in Felicity?" I asked.

She sobbed a yes.

"Do you give blowjobs?"

"No."

"Do you expect to keep eating pussy?"

"Yes."

"Can I always watch?"

"As far as I'm concerned yes, some may object."

"I will give you privacy with those. Are you going to fuck other cocks?"

"No."

By then she was fucking me.

" Do you love me?"

"Yes," she hissed as an orgasm hit her.

We paused for a wild kiss then she resumed fucking me.

"Do you like me on top?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Urgh," she said as she had another cum but did not pause after that one. She was suddenly trying to fuck me to a new zip code and I was just holding on. Soon an amazing groan escaped her lungs as she pressed her tits to my chest. That did me in and I began to ejaculate into her. A long moan later she was done and I could feel our juices running down my balls.

"Best ever," I said.

"Easily the best ever. We need a shower."

I sat us up and stood with my cock still in her and walked us to the shower. We took our toothbrushes in with us and spent some quality time in the shower kissing.

"That was a lot of cum that just came out of my pussy. How long had it been since your last fuck?"

"About a year. My last was with my ex just before she re-married. I do masturbate every once in a while but it has been weeks since the last time. You are on the pill I assume."

"No, don't need to be. I had cancer once but between the cancer center and Clara's soups I am cured."

"Oh, that's good. We are likely too old for children anyway."

She slapped my ass hard then said, "Kiss me some more."

"Gladly."

"Press on the nipple then pinch it hard."

I did as instructed as I kissed her again.

Her hand was caressing my cock and my cock soon miraculously resurrected. She knelt and began to kiss and sucked my cock until it was as rigid as it got then climbed up over it. We both groaned as I slid into her.

We were still in the shower kissing with her legs wrapped around my waist as we coupled when we heard someone knock at the door.

I turned the shower off as Audrey asked, "Who is it?"

"Clara," was the answer so I walked us out of the shower and Audrey opened the door.

Clara was not at all surprised to see Audrey wrapped around me with my cock in her pussy as we dripped water on the floor. She walked to the bed as she called Fiona and got undressed. Audrey was mostly dry and eating Clara's pussy when I let Fiona into the room. Soon Audrey disappeared between them.

I got dressed and went down to the coffee shop and got us four large coffees and four large fresh cinnamon rolls.

When I got back to the room they were resting and kissing.

Our table had only two chairs so Audrey sat on Fiona's lap and Clara sat on mine. My cock immediately returned to the erect position. The three had remained nude.

We were down to just sipping coffee when Clara stood, exposed my cock past my gym shorts, then straddled me facing me as she slid my cock into her pussy. She resumed drinking her coffee and discussing the plans for the day with the others.

The conversation resumed but I found my hands on Clara's ass as I watched one of Fiona's hands on Audrey's tits. I assumed her other hand was on Audrey's pussy.

Suddenly there was silence. Fiona had begun to kiss Audrey as she fingerfucked her. Clara was now fucking me. I heard Audrey orgasm. I felt Clara orgasm. Then the two got up and went to the shower.

I gently led Fiona onto the table, kissed her and slowly slid my cock into her pussy. I had given her time to object but she had not so I began to fuck her.

It had seemed to me that she had wanted me to fuck her but was too reserved to let me know. As soon as the wrapped her long legs around me I knew I had been right.

Her orgasms were quick and intense. Her kisses were very passionate and she was almost constantly moaning through them. She eventually quit after a big cum and we soon joined the other two in the shower. We heard orgasmic moans as we walked in.

I had not cum but was ready for a break anyway.

Audrey climbed over my body and again wrapped her legs around me.

"This is how they were when they opened the door," Clara said to Fiona.

"No wonder you were instantly horny. So flying over the Grand Canyon is on our agenda today."

"Yes, and more Audrey. I don't' think she understands how much we missed her yet."

Between our kisses Audrey said, "I don't think you missed me at all."

Each pushed our chests apart and began sucking Audrey's tits.

My cock grew into her pussy and we were again fucking in the shower until her orgasmic groan echoed off the walls and I flooded her with cum for the second time that morning.

We slowly left the shower and got dressed. We went to the Bellagio buffet then walked over to the helicopter pad two blocks away. It was just nine AM local time.

The Grand Canyon is an amazing sight from the air and Audrey and I were awed. Clara and Fiona not so much.

"You were not impressed with the biggest canyon on Earth?"

"I've seen bigger," Clara said to a reproving glare from Fiona.

Audrey and I laughed at the outrageous statement.

When we were back on Earth the ladies decided to go shopping and Audrey went with them. I went to the casino at our hotel and gambled. It took me two hours to lose one hundred dollars so I was pleased.

As I jumped into the elevator I saw that the ladies were in it. They ignored me until the other two people got off then Audrey asked me, "Hey mister, wanna fuck?"

Fiona and Clara burst into laughter and got off on their floor after showing me their tits.

When we got to our floor Audrey handed me one of her huge store bags and said, "Here, presents."

The bag had a pair of deck sneakers, polo shirts and khaki shorts all miraculously in my size.

Then I thought, "Not so miraculously, we still had not put away our previous day's purchases. My size was easy to find among them.

For some reason even though we were not going to fuck we both got naked. I loved looking at her naked body and apparently she enjoyed looking at mine.

We got in bed and cuddled.

"I assume those two are your best friends and lovers,"

"They are. Fiona is very conservative and shy around most people except me, and apparently you. She told me you fucked.

You are just the second guy she has fucked in many years, Sean is the other one.

Sean is one of the few men with privileges with other women. Ruthie controls which women but there are about six of us. Of course we have to fuck Ruthie too but that is a great privilege in itself.

By the way as you could tell, you already have privileges with Clara and Fiona. Cis doesn't fuck men but Trini does, I will see about her. Oh, if Fiona looks familiar to you she was once a supermodel.

Mom and her second or third cousin Mo were best lifelong friends. Mo is Clara's Mom.

Clara and I are some kind of cousins, which in Felicity is immediate family.

Clara vanished off the face of the Earth for nearly a year once. Fiona knows where she was and may have been with her but does not tell.

Anyway when she returned she was a different person, less career and more loving. Everyone pretty much accepts they went to a retreat somewhere. We do know Clara makes the best chicken soup but you have to be sick to get any. She made me a batch when I was sick.

When I moved to the city after Mom died I already had cancer. Clara would bring me her soup on a regular basis until I was pronounced cured.

Before she began feeding me my cancer was not retreating. After she began to bring me soup it was gone in two months.

I am convinced it was she that saved my life, not the cancer center."

"It is clear to me you adore each other so I adore her and Fiona too. I hope I never disappoint them."

"Thank you baby but I must tell you there are many others you should not disappoint."

"They need to wear team Audrey t-shirts so I will know who they are. How many are there?"

"Maybe thirty."

"I want a divorce," I said as I held her to me.

"You can't have a divorce. We are not married."

I kissed her as I thought things over then said, "Well you know, we are in Las Vegas."

She looked at me in astonishment and asked, "Are you serious?"

"Why not? Your maid of honor is here and there are enough people left to form a decent audience."

I saw her searching my face for something.

"If I say yes.....?"

"We would need to call Carly first. She would know who is still in town."

"No, my first call would be to Aunt Wendy, then Carly then Clara."

I handed her phone to her. Her hand was shaking.

"We have been lovers for just two days'"

"No, we have been lovers for almost a year but wasted the first eleven months. Lets, not do that again."

She giggled and I kissed her. I left the bed and got dressed. I kissed her again and told her I would be right back. I went down to the concierge desk and asked for all the literature they had on Vegas weddings then went back up to the room. Audrey was giggling through her tears as she spoke on the phone.

"No, don't call them, they need to get home."

Whoever had been on the phone with her had already hung up.

She was now sobbing softly.

"Do you love me?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

She threw herself at me and hugged me with all her might but kissed me softly. She began to say something but her phone rang and kept on ringing the rest of the day.

About twenty minutes later Carly and Ruthie came into the room screaming and basically tackled the still naked Audrey. The next thing I knew the room was full of women and Sean was leading me out until we found ourselves at a coffee shop.

Sean said, "Aunt Wendy has everything covered including the reception. As much as you love Audrey you will be happy to know you are also marrying all the women in there and the town of Felicity. You have just been admitted into heaven. Do you have rings yet?"

"Oh, rings. No."

"License?"

"No. It's Sunday."

"This is Vegas. Call her and tell her to get dressed, she has places to go."

The performers had come back from the airport; their plane had been delayed in arriving and had just landed but the group had not boarded yet.

The stage crew and a few others did go back and later claimed it was their worst flight ever although they had to admit the pilot and co-pilot had them laughing through the worst of it.

I have just a vague memory of the details but we were married Monday morning. We used cheap wedding bands; our rings were going to be made by Wendy.

Audrey had five bridesmaids but only because there were just five identical dresses her friends could fit into ranging in size from Ruthie to Carly. Clara had a different dress but in the same color as the others.

Audrey commented it may have been the first wedding ever in which the bridesmaids were chosen by dress size availability.

Audrey was in a very fine wedding dress. All of their outfits were rentals.

Sean was commandeered into the best man position.

Our reception was at a place called Aunty El's owned by what was apparently a good friend of Audrey's Aunt Wendy and Sean's mom Marti.

On our return to Felicity Audrey and I checked into the beach resort then went to Wendy's shop to pick rings. Sean steered me across the street to a bar and Audrey entertained the ladies as she narrowed the choices to one. I could see and hear a lot of cheering across the street.

We bought a very fine town home for a lot less than expected then put our condos in the city up for sale.

By the next weekend we were residents of Felicity.

The Monday after that the A & J Consulting firm became a reality on the second floor of the same building Clara and Carly worked in.

Sean had been right, Felicity was heaven. Audrey was my guardian angel and I became hers.

I coaxed her into introducing me to her mother, her first trip back to the cemetery since her mom's burial.

It was apparently a cathartic experience for her that began in tears and ended with laughter and love.

While there she called her Aunt Mo, her mother's best friend and told her where she was. Mo and Clara joined us in less than ten minutes. Tears returned soon after but so did the laughter.

I was introduced to many departed family and friends and the three always talked to them. I began to say Hi to them.

Several gravesides had benches, as did a few others in that section of the burial ground. When we returned to visit her mother a month later there was a bench there too. Audrey overwhelmed me with kisses as she thanked me.

I suddenly found myself a member of a huge family.

Randall had given our name to others and we found ourselves having to turn down business. Randall's was the only account Audrey and I worked on jointly and were happy to see we never had a disagreement; in fact we often combined our ideas into one for him.

Audrey and I found ourselves making a lot of money.

Randall found himself making a whole lot more money.

Did we live happily ever after?

Damn right we did.

And it all started when we got fired.

12