Felicity Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers

Lily and Bunny married in New Mexico.

"It's about fucking time you came to your senses," everyone told Lily.

She agreed.

Bunny had kept on her case to move back with her whether she had a job or not from right after her husband vanished.

It turned out Lily was embarrassed she had actually left her for a man.

Lori and I accompanied them on a small detour from Vegas to Albuquerque and were witnesses to their wedding ceremony. Two days after we got back they had their rings from Wendy's.

On Labor Day weekend Lori and I were nude on our patio and Alana was inside sleeping nude on my recliner. We drank cold sangria and reviewed our lives since Memorial Day.

The move from the city seemed to take for ever but in fact it went a lot more smoothly than expected. Our realtor Amanda had everything mapped out and everything went according to plan.

Our wedding did too. We left from Felicity on a charter with concert goers and the star congratulated us from the stage.

We saw Mystere and the Blue Man Group. We rode the gondola and enjoyed M&M world. We danced at the MGM Pyramid.

We had been teachers for two weeks. Before the first day of school we saw that many of the lessons I would teach Lori could follow up in her math class.

My classes were junior/senior classes and she had algebra and geometry classes so there was not an opportunity.

At a faculty meeting the week before the kids started school we did mention that to Jack, our principal and the superintendent Mo. We wondered if in the future the school would consider piggy-backing those classes..

Before the regular classes began Lori had two classes of business math with all my seniors in it. Lori and I had a business math curriculum ready for the first nine weeks before school started.

It would be years before we learned that such accommodations were not done on the fly in most school districts.

We had found that having real world experiences to relate made the kids listen and learn better.

They were stunned by credit card charges, our first combined lessons. Parents sent us thank you notes.

We loved being teachers. We loved our town, our friends, our home.

We loved all our neighbors including the many lesbian couples. We double dated with nearly everyone on our street including the lesbians and our neighborhood gay male couple. We baby sat for neighbors at times.

I still had a craving for Alana which was fine since Lori had that craving too and we could satisfy our cravings often, more than twelve times a year.

Francesca fucked us constantly the first week in August then joined a monastery. She was a nun when we next saw her five years later.

She was posted to the women's shelter.

That Labor Day weekend Lori and I looked at each other and just smiled. We were just another happy couple in town.

We kissed.

Then we fucked in the patio.

Then we kissed, and smiled..

Then we we went inside and graded papers.

jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers