Felicity Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers

"But, but, I wanted to fuck you to Sri Lanka."

Punch, kiss, giggle.

We kissed and drank our cokes and she gushed when a hummingbird appeared.

Soon after that we walked back inside and took a nap.

When we awoke we were hungry so we went to the kitchen, I had left over chicken and had linguini so I pulled the chicken as the pasta cooked and as soon as I had it drained I poured it over the chicken. I added salt, black pepper, olives, capers, garlic powder and butter and we enjoyed our dinner.

I started my now full dish washer and Jenn called her Mom.

She told her Mom she was bringing someone special for her to meet.

"No, its a guy.

Yes, maybe.

No, our first is fuck tonight. We have masturbated each other.

Yes, he has condoms.

He is prettier than me.

Yes.

No you may not you old witch.

Julian's.

I love you too, see you tomorrow."

"Why didn't you just tell her I am the guy from the office?"

"Because she thinks that guy is gay and would not take you seriously as someone in particular."

"So I'm someone in particular?"

"Yes and so am I to you. No I have no idea how the hell that happened but we are for now a couple that fucks and I'm kind of exited about it. Aren't you?"

"I am more terrified than exited but I'm not getting off the train."

"Kiss me."

I did and felt better, and worse.

We moved more stuff from her house to mine. We had apparently decided to live together but had not talked about it. I asked no questions when we took stuff out of my second closet as she filled it.

I made no comment when she brought her single cup coffee brewer but when we went to the grocery store I bought a box of French blend for me and a box of the morning blend she used at home. I got a kiss.

We cooked nice steaks and potatoes that evening and drank a bottle of wine.

We knew that watching TV would not be feasible so we went to bed. We undressed for each other then she got in bed on her back and spread her legs. She watched as I slid a condom on my dick.

I slid into the bed at its foot and kissed my way up her legs until I got to her pussy. I knew I would never be as good as her girlfriends but I kissed and licked it for a few moments then got to her tits and did the same for each.

As I kissed her lips she gripped my erection and began to slide it into her pussy. It went in slowly. My cock was not gigantic but it was a bit above average and it had been a while since one had visited her pussy but I felt I needed to pause just once before I was completely in.

I kissed her then rolled us over placing her on top. She allowed a sigh to escape then kissed me.

"I have never been so full. No it has not hurt and I love you in me. Thanks for allowing me the first fuck, this will not take long at all."

She took perhaps five slow strokes but was suddenly in a hurry and five hard strokes later she was in mid orgasm. She collapsed on me and we kissed.

"How many of those do you think I can have before you are done?"

"At least three more," I said.

"I'm ready for number two," she said and began a more vigorous fuck that ended in orgasm after about fifteen strokes.

"Are you still good?"

"Go for three," I said.

After her third she did not pause and did not after her fourth either but as she approached her fifth she noted I was struggling to hold back and she got into high gear and had a magnificent orgasm as I had mine.

We were exhausted and we dozed off. Perhaps twenty minutes passed before we were alert enough to kiss. My cock was still in her pussy but unconscious.

It was another ten minutes before she slid off my body then took the condom off.

"I need more wine," she said and pulled me out of bed with her.

We sat naked at my kitchen table and kissed as we drank. "It's just nine, do you you think you can go again tonight?"

"Yes, and again in the morning before we go see your Mom. You are an inspiration to me and my cock."

"I thank you and your cock for finding me as one. It was my best fuck ever by the way and that includes with women. That last orgasm was my best. Thanks."

"Anytime."

"After the evening news."

"We may as well stay naked then."

"OK. Lets go share your recliner."

We did just that. The TV was on but we saw little of it, we kissed our way through two shows. Before the late news began she had my erection in her pussy. We turned the TV off and I carried her back to bed as she wrapped her arms and legs around me.

That time I did the fucking. I always had a lot of control after my first cum and I was able to take her to Sao Paulo before I was done. We had forgotten about a condom until she felt my cum in her pussy. She groaned. It was not a groan of regret or concern so I didn't panic.

As we lay on our backs and caught our breath I said, "I will marry you if I need to."

"Thank you. But lets not talk about it. I will be fine either way but lets not tempt fate anymore. Kiss me then say good night."

I kissed her several times before she turned away so I could spoon behind her. We were asleep in seconds.

She was fucking me as I awoke. As she went on her upstrokes I could see my cock was dressed. As soon as she had an orgasm I brought her down to me and kissed her then rolled us over until I was on top and began a long slow fuck that ended with another magnificent cum for her and me.

I rolled us over and she kept her body over mine until we both returned to sleep. It was just five in the morning.

I woke up at about eight, I was alone and my cock was undressed. I staggered to the bathroom and saw Jenn step into the shower. I kissed her ass then peed. After brushing my teeth I joined her in the shower.

She punched me, then kissed me, then began to cry.

I had no Idea what to do or say so I just hugged her to me and kissed her often until the tears stopped.

She handed me the shampoo and I washed her hair. As she leaned against the wall she reached between her legs and slid my semi-rigid cock into her pussy.

I soon had a good enough erection to fuck her and did. She had an orgasm so I stepped back and rinsed her hair. When she turned to face me she took my cock in her hand and kissed me. I kissed her and lifted her into my arms and as she wrapped her legs around me my cock slid back into her.

I pressed her body to the wall and began to fuck her hard. She had another orgasm and I pulled out and plastered the wall with cum.

We finished our shower, dried and dressed. We were soon on our way south on the freeway. About an hour later she said, "Take thirty five west," those were the first words either of us had said to each other that morning.

I got off the freeway then ten minutes later she said, "Left at the blinking light."

Ten minutes later we were walking into her mother's house in the town of Felicity. Her mother greeted me with a kiss on the lips. She seemed to be astounded by her daughters lover.

"Why didn't you tell me it was Robert?" she asked Jenn.

"Oh, I thought I had, sorry."

"You two look like you need a nap. Take him to your bed, I will wake you up when it's time to go to lunch."

Her mother and I had met a couple of times when she had come up to the city. I had eaten dinner with them at restaurants. I liked her Mom and she seemed to like me.

Jenn and I did take a nap for a bit over an hour. When her Mom woke us up she said, "I heard somebody's tummy grumbling and thought we needed to go now.

Jenn and joined her mother at the door and she drove us to a place everyone called Julian's although that was not what the storefront said.

Many people kissed them as we walked in and some kissed me after I was introduced. The chef made eye contact with me and nodded. I wondered about it for a few moments then understood. I looked back at him and nodded with a smile. He was beautiful.

I did notice his wife was hispanic and pretty. I noticed he kissed her as she zoomed by. Jenn was a redhead and pretty. I kissed her as we sat.

She was surprised and then very happy. I had made it clear to all there that we were together.

Dinner was tremendous but familiar. Jenn would not admit our dinners that first Wednesday came from there but she did order two to go before we left the place.

Back at her Mom's we ended up with a lot of visitors many of which were short redheads, all allegedly cousins. All liked me and all approved of me for Jenn.

I wondered if any knew I was gay but as it turned out all of them did, Jenn's Mom had told the first two and from there the news spread like a virus.

We were apparently not the first gay and lesbian people to become a couple in town. Apparently the other relationships had worked because we were accepted as a couple immediately. I later learned that many gays and lesbians were at the center of the towns functioning as a unit.

As I drove us back Jenn asked, "Well, how did it feel to be under the microscope?"

"Like I was under a microscope. None of your friends seem to be shy about asking questions. I felt I handled all that OK but I don't expect to know that until the next time we go back."

She didn't say anything and when I looked at her she again had tears in her eyes. I reached to her and took her hand in mine. She clenched it as her sobs increased. I did not say anything.

She had recovered by the time I drove into my carport. We took the dinners and put them in the freezer. She changed to a t-shirt and I changed to gym shorts and t-shirt and we sat in my patio with wine.

We held hands and kissed but did not speak until she replenished our wine glasses. She kissed me softly before she sat.

She said, "I have been in love with you for about a year. I knew you were gay and I had no chance but still, I was in love with you. Crystal got mad because I apparently talked about you all the time. She did not think highly of you, likely because you were prettier than she was.

I stopped that argument by rarely mentioning you and tried to be a good girlfriend but she knew she could not compete and got vicious. I slapped her and she stole my tablet and left. That was five months ago.

I have been trying to get you to see how I feel about you but you only saw a lesbian friend. Then you asked me if I knew somebody to keep you company at a play. I could not resist volunteering. I had to work hard not to scream when you agreed.

When you ate dinner with me, (yes it was from Julian's), you seemed to want to keep me company.

When you told me we would be alternating dinners I knew there was a chance. When I saw your erection for me I saw I had a good chance to win.

Now that I think I have you I am terrified. I am afraid it's an illusion. I know you like me a lot. I know you like sex with me although not as much as I do with you.

Sorry, but I need to know. Tell me, are you in love with me?"

I thought about that for a few moments but found that every line of thought ended up with the same conclusion.

"What made you ask?"

"When you told me you would go back at Mom's with me."

"Oh. The answer is yes, I am in love with you. Apparently I have been for months.

I did not see it working out until the night we spent making out on the love seat. My queen angel never liked Carl but she was calm all the time you watched her. She knew I loved you before I did."

She just sobbed quietly for a while then I picked her up and took us to my love seat and we began to make out.

"The first time we did this I really wanted to do this," she said as she slid her hand under my shorts and gripped my cock.

"Probably would have scared me to death and would have set us back for a week so I'm glad you had the self control. I was freaked out when you told me we were going to masturbate in my bed. I was very happy that I could."

"I thought that if I acted as just a buddy you would. Either way I was going to masturbate for you and was spending the night. You don't know how I had to fight myself into doing that."

"You were brave to do so but it paid off. The rest of it seemed like just another step to me. By the time you told your Mom we would fuck I already knew we would. I already knew I would be going to your home town today."

"You know, we could be having this conversation in bed with this thing in me."

Ten minutes later we were. Thirty minutes later I was filling her pussy with cum. Neither of us worried about it although she soon got the pills anyway.

One of us needed to change jobs, our company did not allow co-workers to date. Her mother knew that and had already laid the groundwork for us.

She set us up as business consultants on the second floor of an office building that had an ad agency and a married couple who were business consultants. The wife was one of Jenn's cousins a few times removed.

The sale of out town homes financed the purchase of a bigger one in Felicity and we were set to go in two weeks.

Our first client was our former company in the city. We did the same job for them we always had. It had been the suggestion of the other couple on our floor, most of their work was for the company that had fired them but that was not because they were dating, they did not date until after they were fired. They got fired because of office politics over the objections of their boss.

Once a month or so Jenn and I met with our old companies CPA and went over what we had sent to him. We did so on a Friday in which we had tickets to something that weekend.

Jenn and I were not the only ones fucking in our offices during lunch hours. The consultants on our floor and the president of the ad company did too. His wife worked on the third floor.

Jenn's mother told us she was ready for our wedding and to become a grandmother. As it turned out Jenn was already pregnant, we had forgotten to use a condom one time to many.

A friend of her mother arranged the wedding which happened in Las Vegas and included a concert and some shows. Jenn was not showing yet but all in attendance at our wedding already knew, we blabbed about it to everyone who would listen.

Her Mom stole our daughter often so Jenn and I began to work on a son.

I hoped he was only handsome.

jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers
12