Felicity Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers

I ate her pussy before she had a chance to sit then we kissed and talked.

"Do you have anyone you will want at our wedding other than Dora?"

"No, do you?"

"No. Is Las Vegas OK with you?"

"Yes. Would we see any shows?"

"Yes, three. Next time we have your tablet we can check on them. Have you called Dora yet?"

"Yes, you were right. She was not the least bit surprised.

Can we get married tomorrow?"

I chuckled and said, "Unlikely, we need to go to work on Monday."

"Oh, right. Wednesday?"

I thought that through and decided it could be done. Leave late on Tuesday, go to a show, get our wedding license on Wednesday, marry Thursday, come back Friday morning, honeymoon weekend in Felicity.

I went inside and got the pad and the phone.

"Call Dora," I said as I handed her the phone then checked for plane tickets, and show reservations.

"Tell Dora we are getting married in Vegas Thursday afternoon. She will have plane tickets for Wednesday afternoon and tickets to return with us Friday morning."

Billie did then told Dora not to cry. I assumed they were tears of happiness.

Our wedding week went as planned except Dora stayed in our room and fucked both of us. Apparently Billie and Dora had decided on that before we went to Vegas. Her room reservation had been cancelled.

I didn't mind.

Our honeymoon in Felicity went well and we ordered rings and bands from their jewelry shop.

Dora lived there now and she was in bed with us that Friday night too. And Saturday morning.

My cock and I handled the extra stress well, we were all impressed.

Billie and I had that Saturday night to ourselves, Dora had a date with the jeweler.

Before we left Sunday Billie shared Dora with the woman before we went home. I had assumed she was sated by her escapades but she was the horniest yet that evening. I managed to last until she was fucked out even though I did not climax, apparently that well was empty.

Monday Billie and I went to work and I called my client to come see me. I told him that the people stealing from him were his wife and her son.

Billie and I stepped out and allowed him to cry.

I returned to him with half a cocktail glass of cognac.

He drank it then asked if I knew a good divorce lawyer.

I gave him the names of three and asked him if he wanted them arrested.

He hesitated so I added, "Normally she would get more from the divorce than what she has already taken. Tell her she will not be prosecuted if she just leaves but you will likely have her son prosecuted. You may get some of your money back."

He nodded, stood and left. Billie came in and said, we need to sign some legal papers protecting me.

"Would I need them?"

"Well no but I'm sure he didn't think he needed them either."

"I will take that into consideration."

We managed to work in the same office for three months but we were distracting each other often so I fired her then hired her as a consultant working from home.

That worked well for about three months until we noticed that more than half of our our phone calls were not business related. The second time she called me so I could hear her masturbate I put my company up for sale and moved us to Felicity.

Ten years later I still felt as well as I had ten years before and Billie and I fucked nearly everyday. She found several pussies to eat and better yet we found several women just like her, brilliant and distracted, of which her favorites were called Helen and Clara.

Friends and lovers kept her busy when I needed a rest.

I did wonder why no one around us was getting older.

jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers
12