Felicity Ch. 63

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mo eliminated nearly one hundred because their school records had revealed they were unconcerned with their lives and with limited awareness. Neither flaw automatically disqualified anyone but both together did. Lazy and stupid was a bad pairing.

Clara was saddened to see that just under three hundred residents of Felicity would be relocating to New Felicity. They still had nearly three years to find people and they did find nearly eighty more, all returning citizens or newcomers to Felicity.

When Grandma and Grandpa returned from their meeting they concentrated their efforts on Paloma and Martina although Clara and Fiona were not ignored.

Those two met Carmen and Jordan just before they departed to Akkad with Grandma and Grandpa. Surprisingly the other four opted to stay in Felicity. They loved it there and by then had many friends that were comfortable with who they were.

Before it was time for the transfer all those moving with the town were friends of theirs and had seen them in true form often. Many of them had made love to at least one of them.

Time passed quickly and suddenly it was time for Felicity to move.

*

Note from the author:

This would be a good place for the reader to go to the stories of jjcole and read the set called peers. Not needed but it would make the rest of Felicity more understandable.

Yes it's the same jjcole as jjcolejr.

12