Feline

Story Info
Exploring the Wild Side.
1.4k words
16.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Don't move" I said, as I slapped the naked strangers hands down by his side, then with my right foot I kicked his legs further apart. I paced away from him, taking in my surroundings. A clearing in the middle of the forest, a light rain falling, the light through the trees sending shafts of light off the crystals of water as they dripped from the leaves. Glancing over to my right I saw my lover leaning up against a tree, a lazy smile curling from his lips, his eyes intent on my next move. He asked for this, and he was going to see just what his woman was capable of. Spinning back on my heels I gave the naked stranger a longer look at my body, firm breasts rising high, despite childbirth, hips still small, and a waist still tight, a small red belly ring glinting in the light and a racing striped shaven pussy. I felt the strangers eyes feasting on me, yes, I thought look long and hard at this feline. The words to a Nine Inch Nails song came unbidden to my mind

I want to fuck you like an animal

I began, I ran my fingers up and over the strangers shoulders, down his arm, then up again and walked slowly behind him, around to the front. I reached down and casually slapped his left ass cheek, hard enough to make him wince, then tiptoeing lightly kissed him, looking into his eyes, my graye eyes smoking with heat. I saw his eyes wander down to my right breast and following his look watched as a single drop of water fell from the tip of my nipple. The coolness of the rain just increasing the heat of the fire within. I dropped to my knees, and reaching forth with both hands fed the strangers stiff cock into my mouth. Not especially long, but wide and fat, his cock made a comfortable fit in my hands, an even fuller feeling in my mouth. Forming my lips into a tight O shape I sucked along the sides of his cock, up over the glans and back down the other side. With each pass I lingered long enough to poke the tip of my tongue into the fissure at the tip of his cock. Playing my tongue along his shaft, licking, nipping, and sucking, all combining to make him moan. The warmth of my mouth and the cool of the rain, doubly pleasurable. I could feel the tension in his body, taut like a bowstring as I increased the pressure of my lips. I did not want him to cum yet, with my left hand I cupped his balls and squeezed, while with my right hand I tapped the vein that ran up the centre of his cock and held it tight for a few seconds.

I heard, sensed rather than saw my lover move positions, he was getting hot, and I knew what he wanted. I dropped to my belly and crawled through the strangers legs, allowing my lover to see my ass and pussy in full view as I did so. The raw earthy smell greeted my nostrils as did my own odour as I bent down. Scrambling to my knees, I rose slowly on the other side of the stranger, my hair rising up the underside of his balls and the crack of his ass as I did. I turned quickly, licking my way up, from the strangers ass crack, up his spine and gripping his upper arms I tiptoed and licked right up to the back of his neck. Blowing breaths on the back of his ears and neck, I relaxed my legs and bit him just below the shoulder blade. The feel of his skin sliding between my teeth so satisfying. Pressing my full length against his back I reached around and taking his hands brought them backwards and placed them on my ass cheeks. Then I slapped his ass again, leaving a nice satisfying red hand print mark. Reaching around I took his cock in both my hands and rocked him back and forth into my body. My nipples forming sharp little pinpoints into him, as I hand fucked his cock for him. Again I felt his tension, his invisible signals, slapping him again, I broke away, and danced off behind him.

I found myself up against a tree, the rough bark pleasantly sore against my back. I leaned back, ran my right hand up to my right nipple and began flicking it back and forth. My left hand travelled down my body and finding my pussy, with the flat of my hand I nudged my pussy lips open. My left hand began to play, squeezing, pinching, scraping, and flicking my distended clit. Losing myself entirely in self pleasure, pushing my fingers in and out of my pussy, dragging them back across my clit and in again, over and over. I saw the stranger cock his head to listen to me, I knew that he could probably smell me as the air wafted past him too. This just served to increase my need and further enflamed my mind.

I want to fuck you like an animal

the 1...2...1...2... driving beat caught up in my mind as I drove my own orgasm home. I bit my lip, for the beat of a few seconds at the waves cresting within me and flowing outwards from the pit of my belly. My feline cry echoing through the trees.

Opening my eyes and looking over at my beloved, I saw the smile gone from his lips, now replaced by an intense look of, need, want, desire, lust all competing with jealousy...

I paced back over to the stranger, slapped his ass and leaning in whispered

"Good boy, soon you get your turn"

I pressed my body back into his back, reminding him of my contours again, taking his hands and again placing them on my ass for him to pull me tighter to him. He remembered. How could he not?

I licked, nipped, sucked and traced my mouth and tongue all over his back, back and forth. Whilst my hands found his chest and nipples, twisting them in my fingers. Slowly I descended to my knees again, working my tongue the whole time down the length of his spine. Once on the ground I crawled back through his legs, stopping midway, I flipped over onto my back and raising on my left elbow, licked and sucked his balls into my mouth. Using my right hand I alternated by stroking the inside of his thigh and between stroking his balls. Looking straight up I could see his head thrown back and his hands at his side formed into tight little fists. I could see and hear his ragged breathing. He didn't have long.

Slapping him again on his ass, I beckoned with my fingers as I lay down flat.

"Come" I said, "sit on me"

He sat on my lower belly, his cock straight ahead of him. With both my hands squeezing my breasts together to form a tunnel around his cock, I nudged him with my hips, a signal for him to rock. Back and forth he rocked and with each pass I stuck out my tongue and tried to catch the tip of his cock in my mouth. His pre-cum was delicious, but wasn't enough for me. So I soon abandoned that idea.

I turned my head and looked directly at my lover by the tree, twigs, grass, leaves stuck in my hair, rain falling straight into my eyes and none of it mattered, the primal battle was the natural order of things.

The sight, sounds, smells, feelings, all natural, raw. It was time to fuck.

Repositioning, opening my legs wide as the stranger took a hold of my body and slammed his cock deep up inside me. The coolness of his cock, taken within the heat of my pussy shattered me, took my breath away and turned me inside out.

I want to fuck you like an animal, I want to feel you from the inside, I want to fuck you like an animal, my whole existence is flawed

1...2...1...2...1...2...1...2...the driving beat as we fought, licked, bit, bruised, clawed, scratched, thrust, bucked, slammed, fucked and came, screaming out our pleasure.

My feline cry echoing out through the trees.

The End

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow

Well hello there ;-)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Enter the Shaker The Shakers are a unique breed. Grave finds his mate.in NonHuman
Kitty Kat Kat's brother slowly turns her into a cat-girl.in Mind Control
Karma's a... A woman finds herself changing to be taught a lesson.in NonHuman
A Satisfying Standoff A sexy omega wolf makes unlikely demands of her beta friend.in NonHuman
Predator And Prey: The Hunt Bunny-girl beth is chased by a very big, bad wolf.in NonHuman
More Stories