Feline and the Mongrels Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gofore
Gofore
13 Followers

As I began sliding my buto in and out of her puki, that's pussy in Filipino, from behind, I asked her, "But wouldn't you have liked D to touch them, to feel these sensitive breasts like this, and squeeze them like this, and pinch these nipples like this..."

She squealed and finally agreed she'd have liked him too, adding, if they were nice.

I explained how he'd act after he actually finally fucked her, how he would see her, how he would think and feel, plus I said she'd get to experience him also as she secretly desired.

She said she really didn't want to do... 'IT'.

I asked her, "Where do you think all this is going? What do you think D wants? Do you believe he hasn't been thinking about fucking you?"

She really seamed to have no clue. She was simply mesmerized with their kisses. They were never going to do anything like what I planned, not in her mind.

I explained that D was planning all this but was looking at a long campaign, and the longer he had to hunt the more he was going to enjoy it. The problem is the longer and harder he had to work at hunting her and pleasing her and experiencing her, the more respect he grew for her and the tighter the bond between them would be. He would have time and effort invested in her and she'd feel this too.

She began to see, but still planned to use her willpower as her sole fight.

I was worried one day he'd say he'd leave his wife if she'd go away with him. If she had built enough of a love for him she just might consider it. She'd never admit to this but I've seen it to many times before to discount it.

I had her look at the second script. This one had her make him sit. Again she'd suggest a meeting next week at the same time and soon to move off the job sight. This time she'd move into her position with her back to him sooner and after a short moments kissing and fondling of her breasts she'd push one of his hands down into her crotch. Then placing both her hands behind his neck let him explore her by opening her shirt and pants finally letting him touch her nectar dripping flower. I added descriptive details like, "His large dark brown fingers will slide under the elastic of your pretty little panties and you'll feel them slide over your shaved pubic bone. He will be amazed and linger here taking in the sensation of your smooth naked hairless sex. Then you'll grow week kneed as you feel him for the first time touch your clitoris sending wave after wave of pleasure thru you. Then they slide effortlessly into place as you suck his tongue hard and feel him tease your hard aching clit with firm slow strokes. You will feel your knees begin to give way as you collapse deeper in his grasp. You will begin to sink and feel his hand slide deep into your crotch. He is now holding you up with this hand and the other arm is wrapped around your chest just below your breasts. You notice your naked titties are draped over this arm but it is his other hand that you focus on as it begins to move again.

I continued. "You will love all these new sensations and take his tongue and begin to suck. Then you'll feel your liquid sex seeping out of the most private part of you into his tender fingers as they start to wiggle and spread opening your flower's peddles. You know he feels your dampness dribbling out of you but you don't care, actually you're thrilled knowing he is feeling it, feeling you. You can feel your vagina begin to gasp and leak freely now as it yawns open and tries to suck his hand inside. You suck his tongue hard imagining it is the head of his buto and savor his saliva, as one of his large dark brown fingers slips between the folds of hot inflamed slippery wet and very sensitive pussy flesh. You bite harder and your eyes role back in your head as you feel that invading finger slip between your fat labia majora past your swelling labia minora and deep into the very private depths of your vagina finally supporting all your body on this one digit."

Boy, she went ballistic with this plan. She had no intention of letting things get this far. EVER! She said. She wanted to know what I was suggesting and did I really want this? Did I really want D to fuck her?

I was dumbfounded. Would she rather I take the position of the jealous lover as she would have been should the roles have been reversed? Would she rather I tell her to go find some place else to live or move out myself and leave the family. Or worse, take the kids with me leaving her all alone in this empty house with no where to go because I've told all the family both hers and mine, and all our friends too. Would she really want me calling all the numbers in her phone asking every guy that answered, "Hay, how the hell do you know my wife and what's your relationship with her?" Would she like me to demand knowing every little detail of where she'd been or where she was going, who she was talking to and what did they say while they are still talking? Would she like me to open her mail and look thru her cloths and purse and van? Would she like me to wave sharp objects around or spend a lot of time cleaning my guns, while seething with anger as I curse the people she might be involved with? Did she want me to call friends and family and coworkers and explain to them all that she was putting me thru?

Do you now or have you ever known a paranoid jealous spurned out of control lover? This is what you get with jealousy! Was this the reaction she really wanted me to have?

I love her and take responsibility for causing this at least in part, and now want to find the best path thru it, not the best way to destroy everything in total mutual annihilating! I got this full picture from my old days of reaction and from her days in our early marriage when I gave her enough reasons to wonder. I didn't do anything but I left enough to make anyone wonder. I actually spent my time smoking dope and looking at internet porn and masturbating. Hell I was a fat and disgusting mongrel at the time. No feline in her right mind would be looking at me as entertainment. All this included neglecting her needs at the same time. I remember she was so jealous she even hated the pillows I snuggled with at night, pillows for crying out loud. Did she want this from me? Really?

I don't think she read the third script. In it I had her remain totally dressed but this time she was to be the aggressor taking him to the same chair as before, this time untying his pants letting them drop to his ankles then seating him and kneeling between his knees. I remembered a Sam Kenesin concert once were he told the men in the audience how you eat pussy. It was his valentine gift to the audience. He said to do the alphabet... A B C... with your tongue. He said to do both capitol letters as well as small letters. He said to remember to dot the I's and J's and cross our T's. He said the girls will think we men are fucking geniuses while we are simply down there doing our ABC's. I decided to use this for her description of what to do. She was to hold his buto in one hand at the base, his balls in the other and go thru the alphabet from the tip of his head to the bottom of his scrotum. She was to do what ever she enjoyed taking time to look and feel it's texture, it's shape and size, it's smell and it's taste. This was meant to build lust in her as well because this was to be until he climaxed. I left it up to her weather to swallow or spit. I was secretly wishing she'd swallow until he pushes her away shivering and quaking. If she did read this she never let on, and I think she'd have hit the moon if she had.

I had a forth and final script for her but didn't make it available at that time. It was about hard core fucking in her van at the local grocery store parking lot. This was the event that moved them off the job site and into serious action, well... more serious action. They'd meet in the dairy isle and then sneak out to the van for this script. I didn't detail what happened here because I guessed by this time they'd know how to proceed.

As I said, I knew she enjoyed the discussion about Kitty so I wrote Fe a letter all about her and our brief adventure together. I don't know how much she got read before she was totally discussed with me. I was DIRT! Obviously she thought I was loosing it. I was jealous because I was acting strange. All I ever wanted to do now was fuck and talk about how he could get in her pants. That reminds me of a joke about a man with a 9 inch tongue and a 6 inch cock, and all he ever wanted to do was fuck-n-talk. LOL.

Plus I wasn't acting as a normal jealous lover should act. How is that? Is there a book on proper etiquette in a jealous situation? Is it different for cats and dogs? It got to the point I couldn't do anything right and she was sure I was loosing my mind. I was writing her letters every day, mostly erotic in hopes she'd open up to me some more about the romance that in her mind was no more. I was always wanting to play, teasing her and tempting her to come to bed.

Then I bought her a massage table to relive her muscle aches after a hard day's work. I went on line and researched massages. Do you realize how much info is out there? There are sensual massages, hot oil massages, scented oil massages, hot stone massages, deep muscle rubs, slick sliding full body to body massages, Asian and Korean, and Japanese, and Indian massages. I looked at them all and tried to take the best of each leaving the too hard or too exotic. I collected stones and oils and towels and pillows. I set up a room with scented candles, cocoanut. I was having a lot of fun with all this. I watched experts in sensual tantric and just about every other type of massage to learn how to please Fe.

The site with the yawnie and lingam sensual massages was most enlightening in that it taught me how to find and manipulate her g-spot. I watched several Asian massages that were obviously meant to be porn but were very enlightening on this as well. They were hot and in them the masseuse really drove his subject wild.

I tried this on Fe and WOW it worked for real! She began to ask me to do this each time we climbed in bed but would always worry after that it might not be healthy. She was resolved to ask her OBGYN before we did it again. That was until we got in bed again. I watched the copy of this exercise over and over again both to get better at it as well as to just enjoy seeing the effect it had on a feline, and the effect of her experience had on me. I couldn't wait to try it again ASAP.

A week passed and Fe was nearly in tears again. She said it had happened again. D had come to her while she was working and she asked him why. He said he was wanted to help her. She said she was done and said she knew he was there for a kiss. He said he was compelled to see her and then he kissed her. She said she again forgot all about me and offered him a hug knowing they were about to kiss again. They kissed for a long time and didn't hear the boss calling them over the radio. They both got scared realizing how close they came to discovery this time.

Again I moved the story telling into our bed. She could handle it better telling me the truth if I was fucking her at the same time. She was so mad at herself. I went over all the items I had noted about how to deal with it and what each action's consequences were, plus the first script, only the first.

She said she had heard him mention moving to a single job soon that paid as much as the two he had now and would be closer to his home. Again she decided to rely on willpower alone.

I turned my thoughts to writing letters about past lovers for her to see my past and realize my simple feelings of what she'd gotten into. I wanted her to learn from what ever she experienced and only experience what she wanted with the person she chose to like. But I wanted her also to understand that when she is only thinking about kisses, D is thinking about and dreaming at night about hard core sex in its raw form sticky and slippery and hot and drippy and full of passion and nasty talk, deep penetration and the exchange of hot body fluids... all with her face on it. "He wants to put his dick in your hands Fe, and in your mouth, in your pussy, and up your tight little ass."

I explained all this and continued writing my letters about the girls that liked butt fucking and sucking and masturbating as well as out and out hard core fucking. I began to think about doing the same to Fe, and I seduced her as often as I could.

I used the idea of giving her a massage often as an opening to talk, witch she did every time I got her on the table. We did the role-playing but I could tell she was growing cold to it. But I was compelled now.

I wrote something almost every day about an old girlfriend and she was starting to worry I was going nuts saying, "Not another letter. Honey are you okay?" Each time we made love Fe was telling me, "We just did it less then a week ago."

We had our hands full with planning a trip down to California, but first the move to day shift for the summer. I was about to give in to her demands for a return to some life like we had were we only had sex once a month. She said it was good then. And when I complained she made me feel like I was saying it was all bad back then. All I was saying was how much more I like our sex life now. I didn't consider she might not. She started her May period the very next day. About a week later things changed.

It was about two weeks to the day when she came home again... upset. Two weeks passed and she was strong and I was slipping into a world of frustration. Fe in her strength didn't need sex as much and I was hungry, on the verge of starvation. I was sinking deeper as Fe was talking of respect and morals, family and doing right verses wrong. Two weeks of good behavior was giving her a false sense of security and me blue balls.

They had gotten scared, Fe and D, with the last kiss almost being exposed, and felt a need to lay low. But D was back now, and hungry. I was hungry too. I came home from work and slipped into bed beside her. We were snuggling in the morning shadows when she confessed she and D had kissed again. I was hard before she finished saying this.

Again he wanted to help and again they small talked. This time he took her hands and pulled her to him taking the kiss without asking.

I said, "I can't believe in all this time he's never tried to touch your tits."

She said he did last night but she blocked his hand with her elbow so all he felt was her kili kili, that's armpit in Filipino. She said he asked why she wore all those cloths. She wears a bra, a sports support bra, a t-shirt, and then a button up work shirt. She just likes it.

I say I married a Filipino but my wife is an Eskimo because she likes the cold and wears bundled cloths. Anyway, they kissed again and then she shooed him away. I was rewarded with some very thrilling sex and again we played roles, and again she begged me as D to fuck her nasty poki hard. She was frustrated with herself again and mad at me for being me and encouraging her to be bad.

I told you I bought her the massage table. Well I also bought a strap on toy about this time also that doubles my size. I'd heard the stories about the size of Black Dogs. I wrote her a script to enjoy while we were in Vegas where she'd play the part of the leading lady making a movie, where she got to pick her favorite actor to play with her. She chose Wesley Snipes so the toy is now known as Sniper. Fe has always loved letters and found this one most exciting with the idea of playing like we were actors in a movie.

Here is how it went. We would go out one night to a casino and find the bar. There we'd pretend she was the actress trying to help Wesley solve a mystery. The mystery was fabricated by her husband (Wesley) who she doesn't know is awaiting her in a private room. I planned to get a room for this occasion. She is to go and do as some villainous stranger orders her to do. In the movie as I said the person played by Wesley, her husband is trying to teach her a lesson. She is to feel like she has saved her country by this act but will be so humiliated she will be satisfied to never seek government spy work again. This is all based on the movie 'True Lies'. We watched it to set the mood.

The husband is sitting in a dark corner with all the lights focused on the center of the room. She is instructed to do a strip tease, lie on the bed and play with herself while he masturbates to her show. Her mission is to bug the room. She must perform the job without him noticing. All the while she is doing his every bidding, from taking off her cloths in a sexy strip tease dance, to lying on the bed and giving herself pleasure with strokes and pinches with her fingers, and so on.

She has the bug in the palm of her hand awaiting her opportunity to plant it. We planned to use a quarter as our bug and enjoyed our little role playing for a night as we drank mixed drinks pretending. I'd put on the Sniper and stroke it as she danced to my nasty instructions.

When we'd finally try having sex with Sniper, each time she'd complain that it was too big and it hurt. I would push a little bit further each time till she'd finally ask me to just fuck her with out the toy. We played the game about a dozen times before our trip and I got pretty good at mixing drinks. She enjoyed the role playing and the exciting start but always tired of the game by the time the toy started to penetrate and hurt her.

She was going to day shift next week and we were going to California the week after that. She was back in her willpower, warding off dogs, all dogs including me. Plus she had her hands full with the new shift and final preparations for our trip. She was good this week, I think mostly because it was dayshift. And we were out of town the week after that.

Gofore
Gofore
13 Followers
12