Feline and the Mongrels Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gofore
Gofore
13 Followers

I would not let her interrupt as I continued to tell her if they had I was as much to blame for all my teasing, playing, and pushing, over the last couple months, and she was not nor would she ever be alone in all this!

She said they had never done anything like that and never would. If she was pregnant it was mine and she'd have a DNA test to prove it.

I reminded her that if she was pregnant we'd need no DNA test to see who's child it was. She realized this instantly, the identity of the father would be simply black or white. She agreed but assured me it could not be.

I said I believed her. I still believed her tubes are tied and she is safe from possible pregnancy.

I said I was sorry for antagonizing the possible situation when she needed me to help her stop.

She was sorry too for everything. We hugged and then did the test. It came back negative. So we are off to a new start.

Later at the doc's she learned she has an ear, sinus, and throat infection causing all her symptoms. Antibiotics will salve those problems and we will work together on the others.

She also learned that it is safe for me to poke my fingers inside her as I've been doing... as long as they are clean. I always wash before I eat, and I always anticipate a snack in bed.

I miss writing her the letters I use to, and telling her about loves of old, and plans for us. I turned my attentions to trying to get published.

I wanted to see if anyone wanted to hear about; 'Sex with the girl I knew in High School', or 'the Wild Nurse who liked to play Doctor', or 'the Birthday Girl who wanted a Hansom Stranger to Rape Her so I gave Her One as a Gift', or 'the Girl who liked the Gang Bang', or 'the One who Liked Public Places'.

I started with this story about Fe and D and Me because it is the most current and I believe interesting story I know, maybe because I am biased. Also I had all this stuff recorded on this subject and needed an outlet with hopes you'd like to see it too. Besides it has been my only story I could focus on for the past couple months.

I wanted you to see Fe as I see Fe and see me as I wish to present myself... human.

See, Fe to me is like a teenager, new to the world of sexual exploration and healthy mutual attraction of the opposite sex. I want her to have fun with it and become a more flavorful feline... for me. I want to be proactive in her adventure but not push her into anything she doesn't really want. I want to help my best friend find happiness and new depths to her personality while expanding her knowledge in this new and mysterious world of sex and passion.

Now as two dogs circling the same pray, this beautiful Asian kitty, Fe, I know D would like to help Fe learn more about the art of love and the joy of sex, about her gifts of passion she may enjoy learning how to offer, as we mongrels learn how to enjoy receiving. Is there truly not more feline to Fe than any one mongrel can handle? Is it crazy to think Fe'll be better to me by learning from D?

It sounds like such a tangle of words but when you add saliva and sweat, and other bodily fluids at the same time mixing them all with a rhythmic motion, bites and sucks, slaps and stabs, you get so much more than confusion of words... you get orgasmic fusion that is more amazing than an atomic explosion, and fun so much fun too, to do. Been there? Done that? Want to?

Remember dogs hunt best in a pack. So I wonder if we D and me need to be advisories in this game of... cat and mouse. So, what do you think?

Fe and I have talked out everything and have lain to rest the aDventure. I told her I believe it will return when they return to Swing, but she assures me there is no more interest between them. She asked me to drop it and I have. She comes home and reassures me all is well, almost daily. I don't respond because I believe as I did, but want her to believe what she feels is right.

The summer is all but over and next chapter I believe we will be in the next school year. I'm not acting as strange... maybe because I have you to tell my tail too. I will write you soon. White Dog

To be continued...

Gofore
Gofore
13 Followers
12