Feline and the Mongrels Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gofore
Gofore
13 Followers

I felt my tongue lapping at her clit and then down around her labia. I felt it lapping at the union of her sex and this toy and realized if this were real it would be his cock ramming in and out of her and that my tongue would be lapping at now. The thought made me go wild and lick all the sex beneath me. She came and we cuddled before going to sleep.

The next morning I called and asked her if the kids could go to their friends after school Friday. She said there was plans for Saturday, but no they needed to stay home Friday. I left her alone the rest of the day to do her housework.

I finished my workday and she started hers. I left her alone that night too. I wanted her to have the night to get comfortable with herself, with no distractions from us. I even had small hopes she might bring me home that creampie. It was just a small hope.

Thursday night she woke me with another kiss and explained how D had problems getting to his other job the night before, right at the time we were passionately calling out his name, and that it was probably...

I interrupted and explained that we were not to blame for that, and asked if he was okay? She said he was, but that his wife was pissed, probably because she sensed what they had done.

Fe said she asked him if he had told his wife about them, and he said no. she said he asked if she had told me. She said she lied to him and said no also. She said his wife probable knows about them, and then she tapped my shoulder indicating fucking, and thinks that is why she is pissed.

I explained, his wife was probably just pissed because of the fact that he wasn't coming home. She may suspect he might be doing other things, I said this while tapping her shoulder, but that is suspicion not fact. I continued, "You'd be pissed to if I wasn't coming home, and you too would start to suspect more was going on. But that would just be in the back of your mind."

She said, "I told him she should be happy you are safe. I told him I could not invite him over to sleep in our house because we would fuck again if he did. We agreed we should not do that again. Then we hugged and he gave me a kiss on the cheek." She and I hugged at that and laughed about the little joke.

She said, "He told me he could see the sadness in my eyes and agreed we should not do it again. I told him we shouldn't because I hadn't prepared for him. I wasn't shaved or dressed nice, and, I whispered, I only borrowed you for one fuck, and she has you for ever. I said that because I wanted him to stop feeling bad too." She again emphasized to me that it would never happen again.

I wanted to remind her of those days of the little ten minute kisses, when she would say the exact same thing, only to feel the powerful draw of sex one week later. I instead snuggled and said, "Let's get some sleep and discuss it in the morning."

Finally it was Friday and I was so fucking excited. I got the kids off to school and let her sleep in. I looked at porn and started thinking about writing this letter. I feel I am so close to getting that amazing creampie from her well fucked nasty sexy pussy.

I looked at some cuckold sites to see what I was hoping for. I found few that actually showed husbands sucking the cream from the fur pie. After all this I was primed.

Finally when she smelled the coffee Fe got up. She saw me looking at a nasty video I had made of the 'Cowgirl' position set to music, and new I had sex on my brain. She asked me if I wanted to go fuck. I said, "I want to shave you first. Remember?"

She remembered telling me about telling him she wasn't ready, she hadn't even shaved, and said to me, "I'm not doing anything with him Daddy."

I responded, "I told you I planned to do this long before all this happened. I'm doing it for myself." This soothed the savage beast in her. I had tamed the tiger but wanted to stroke the cat. I told her to finish her coffee and get her shower, that I'd be ready for her.

A bit later she came into the bedroom naked and submissive. I positioned her so I could shave her easily. I cleaned all the spiders from the edge of the pit and wiped it clean. I then took the toy out of the warm water.

Fe asked what I was doing and I said, "I want you to relax. Quit asking questions and lie still. Think of him. He's a little bigger than this, right?" I held up the toy and she said, "That's close." I then eased it inside and turned it on.

And as it stretched her and pleased her, I went to work removing the tuft of hair upon her pubic mound. She grumbled a few times that she didn't want to think of him and that she wanted me inside her, but I said I was working and shushed her.

When I had finally wiped the last clippings away, Fe was feeling quite good, and wanted to get seriously fucked. I told her I would as I began stroking the toy cock in and out quite fast. "But first," I explained, "you will have to bring me that creampie. You do want D to cum inside you don't you?"

She nearly barked, "YES."

I asked, "You want to tell me about fucking his big black cock, right, and begging him to fuck you, and ordering him to cum deep inside you as you hold him tight and feel your pussy sucking the cum out of his pulsing dick?"

Again she yelped, "YES, YES!"

I pressed on as I began to rapidly rub her clit while pumping her pussy, "You want make me suck all that cum out of you too, right? Suck your pussy as you tell me all about your lover fucking you so good like this?"

To this she could not answer as she shuddered in a mind blowing orgasm. But when she calmed down she said she wanted me to fuck her.

I reminded her of the time and pointed to the clock, and she knew she had to go to work. It was too late for any more. She got dressed and went to work.

When the kids came home I told them to forget about going out tonight. Mom said, "There's a birthday party tomorrow and I want all the homework done tonight so we don't have to worry about it Sunday night." I added that I agreed and let them tell me what was to be done.

My kitten had no homework. My pup had some. They both wanted to play some video games so I let them. I had them eat supper when I got it prepared, and I had him start his homework while she got her shower. He took his next and we settled into a night of relaxing.

The TV with all its channels was full of CRAP so I let them go back to the games while I started this letter. Later I text Fe that all the homework was done, all were fed, and showered.

She text back that this made her happy. As much as I wanted to push and tease I sent her no more text that night.

She didn't come home with my creampie, and we went to sleep in each other's arms with no talking. I did cop a feel just to see if she was dry, and she was. She gave me a squeeze too just to see if I was hungry, and I was, but we quickly fell fast asleep instead of play this night.

It is now Saturday and I am waiting for next week to see what develops.

Will she bring me a creampie? What do you think?

*

Oh, and to all the moral police and super critics diligently hunting this site for souls to rescue from their depravities, please save your fingers the effort of telling me how wrong this is. You are reading smut on a porn sight. Don't you see a little hypocrisy here? But if you do feel the need to be judgmental, why don't you try doing it without the unanimity. Give me a name to look up and see what you've written. What's in your closets perv?

No... My interest will be in the true critics who say my style is crummy or I am too wordy, or I should give this up and look for a new line of work. Actually, to all of these critics I would like to say, I am not getting paid for this.

I just thought all of you would like a little fun adventure involving a cuckold and his hot wife and her BBC boyfriend to JO too. I know I do when I'm reading your stuff.

And to all those people who tell me I am great and my writing style is just the best, well... when you write and tell me this, you will be my favorite fans. :D

So please write and let me know what you think?

Gofore
Gofore
13 Followers
12