Feline Femininity

Story Info
Kitten can hardly wait to let go of reality.
918 words
4
11.9k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I breathe in.

I breathe out.

I moan a little. Where on Earth are you?

I purr - I make an attempt to. We both know it's difficult when you're not with me.

It's almost intrinsic when you're towering above me, your magnetic presence pulling me in to rub my cat ears against your leg.

But not right now. Now I wait in this deathly silence, screaming with your absence. I need you to just step through that damned door already.

'Have my key, and come early. You'll have to wait for me this time, baby,' your softly spoken words vibrate through the aching nerves of my mind. 'I'm always the one doing the waiting; it's only fair.'

I feel restless and insecure, in mocking limbo, shoving me between human and feline boundaries. I don't want to feel aware right now. But I keep being pushed back away from the impermeable barricades of oblivion.

Your door unlocks.

My body excitedly shakes with that very quiver you know how to oh so effortlessly induce. My shoulders collapse inwards, my chest raises skyward, and a sudden electric shock of ecstasy makes it way through my bones. I watch your flawless jet black loafers step into the living room, my eager eyes scanning the powerful length of you. They move up to your cloud-colored trousers. Your grey shirt, with untucked, unironed jauntiness, from your thighs to your waist, an abrupt switch from the prim, satin straight portion of the shirt covering your torso. My eyes climb to your handsome, rugged skin, with your slightly parted lips, as they always are, ready to demand, ready to guide, ready to console.

'Kitten,' your lips utter.

I melt.

My body perks up at your voice, taking it as a command even when it isn't intended to be one. I feel a subtle livelihood in every skip I take towards you, starkly contrasting my lazy, helpless position on the sofa moments before your presence became intertwined with my atmosphere.

I begin to kneel down at your feet, but you interrupt my fall with the firm yet gentle catch of my jaw, enclosed within your thumb and index finger.

'Hey, now,' you say endearingly with a soft chuckle, with that husky Canadian accent of yours. 'Not so fast, kitty. We need to get you ready.'

I can almost feel my eyes illuminate within your steady gaze. You know how much I adore you dressing me up.

I follow your footsteps into the bedroom, on the verge of breaking into a jolt, as we reach the hidden chested drawers where you keep safe the key to my escape from reality. Your slender, calloused fingers wrap around the knob, swiftly pulling the drawer out and exposing all my kitty belongings.

First you take out my eyeliner, and sit me down on your dressing chair. I pull off the plastic cap, and carefully drag the ink across my right eyelid. 'Look up,' you say. I glance at the large mirror, aware of the strangeness of receiving your chaffing of my artistic skills before I'm yet to finish both eyes. Yet no such pleasantries materialize in the air. Instead, your fingertips reach over my shoulders from behind, lightly proceeding to caress my collar bones. 'Look at those eyes. Look at how different you are already. You look like another person, kitten.' And I know your words carry much greater weight than they seem to, and you know it too. You want me to watch myself transform. You want me to be so distinctly aware of it.

I finish adorning my left eye, and start loosening the topmost button of my shirt. Your gaze follows my chest as I pull apart each clear button from the violet thread of my plaid shirt, exposing my white laced bra. I can hear your breath heave a little. Like every sound you make, I savor every bit of its rise and fall. I move on to unzipping my trousers, slightly struggling to shimmy out of them. I leave my laced pale panties on, already marked by drops of my wetness.

And then you take out my kitty ears — black, furry and fluffy on the outside, with thin white fabric on the inside. You snugly fit it on top of my head, finishing off with a gentle petting of my hair. Next you take out my beloved tail plug. You sit on your bed, and signal me to come lie on your cosy, inviting lap. I lace my fingers around the nape of your neck as your hands reposition my bum so that it's accessible to your fingers. You hook your index and middle fingers into the crotch of my panties, pulling aside to expose my needy hole. Then you gradually insert the silver clover-shaped plug into me, my fingernails slightly digging into your neck as you do so. After running your fingers through my tail, admiring its black to gray ombre, you tuck my panties back in place, and reach over for my belled collar, and clasp it around my neck, giving it a little loving nudge. You finally lift me off of you and onto the ground.

'Now we're ready, kitten. I've missed you.'

I've missed kitten too. I've missed being her. I've missed the lack of coherent thought that noisily fills my head every minute of the day, and I've missed coexisting with you in this precious space we've made.

I purr in pleasure — it comes out with ease now.