Felix

Story Info
You finally control her.
2.4k words
4.28
22k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had waited for him for what seemed like hours. Her thoughts were consumed with where he was. She was going insane. Restless she paced up and down the hallway thinking. Where is he? What is he doing? But worse - who is he with? She couldn't help getting mad with jealousy after what Felix had said. She had decided that when he got home she was going to ignore him and call him a bastard, even though he was just running late at work she had already decided he was having an affair with a female colleague and that he was never coming home and had forgotten all about her, at least that's what Felix had told her. Then she heard the door open.

"Kitten? I'm home."

Kitten locked herself in the bathroom. She did this quite often so he was used to it. She always locked herself away and closed herself off. Afraid of being hurt again.

He headed straight to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Kitten? Come out now."

"Fuck you!" she screamed at him. He knew she didn't mean it. He had put up with this side of her for a long time. When they first met she had to explain to him he wasn't dealing with just one person. He was dealing with two. He sat outside the bathroom, he couldn't leave her alone in there for fear of that she may hurt herself. He just had to wait for kitten to come out. Not Felix. It had been ten minutes or so before he heard the click of the lock. She opened the door and came out and sat down beside him.

"She said you were having an affair and that you forgot about me."

"You know that isn't true." He stroked her cheek.

"I know." She held his hand and licked it firmly. "You see this hand? Its mine!", he laughed and wrapped his arms around her.

"No, you're mine". She giggled but quickly her face changed to a solemn look that glared at him with great intensity. Like she was studying a bug that she didn't like the look of. Just as quickly she went back to giggling. He knew she wasn't well. He buried the thought to the back of his mind. He didn't want her to go back to hospital again.

"Hungry kitten?" She meowed walked on all fours to the kitchen. He followed after her getting a good look at her bum as she went. Patiently she watched him pour some cereal into a bowl and then the milk before setting it down on floor. "Wait." She stared up at him with big wide eyes. "Ok kitten." She wasted no time in stuffing her face and he looked down at her and smiled. He loved his kitten but he hated Felix. It was the one part of kitten he wished he could change. She had her meds but that didn't eliminate Felix completely out of the picture, it just made her appearances less frequent. Occasionally during sex she would change seamlessly from Felix to kitten. Kitten is demure and shy whereas Felix wasn't afraid to use course language as she came. Kitten had got cereal all over her face and made quite a mess. He chuckled to himself as he wiped her face with a towel.

"Naughty kitten, look at the mess you made." She looked at the cereal on the floor by her bowl.

"Wasn't me." She giggled and made a dash out of the kitchen but he quickly caught up with her and consumed her in one of his bear hugs.

"Where do you think your going?" He teased as he tickled her. She was extremely ticklish and it rendered her completely helpless. "Silly lil kitten."

Her giggles turned into screaming and swearing as she made a swing at his face. He held her wrists and held her against him. Something a nurse had taught him. "Give it up Felix, you cant win." He waited until she finally stopped struggling and he got his kitten back. "Meow," she kissed him on his nose. Her hair was messy from struggling and he tried to tame it slightly but her blonde hair was too unruly. He kissed her passionately and ran his hands up and down her slim body and cupping her firm ass. He loved the feeling of nakedness against his clothes. The way her nipples rubbed against his shirt.

When he met her for the first time she was very skinny. Her ribs jutted out of her clothing but after living with him she gained womanly curves. He quickly took to the role of carer. He loved looking after her and being her sole provider. He loved the fact that she depended on him and needed him. He was her whole world. He was his kitten. She was his. Originally he just wanted a slave to serve him. But in kitten her found so much more than just a mere slave.

"Your breath smells of chocolate, kitten. Have you been eating chocolate?" She looked down and he had his answer. "You know it makes you hyper kitten. That's probably why you have had two episodes already."

"But it tastes so nice. And the cupboard was open and I couldn't help it and I love chocolate and it doesn't even make me that hyper only a bit hyper and that's not bad its good and chocolate is good...." She went on until he put his finger to her lips.

"I told you, you aren't allowed sugary things like chocolate, you know it makes you worse."

"I'm sorry." She looked down at the floor and studied the carpet. He lead her into the living room and made her stand in the corner.

"Nose against the wall." She hated things touching her nose and he knew it. "I don't want to hear a sound from you, understood?"

"Yes sir," she said quietly.

He settled down on the sofa to watch TV. Occasionally looking over at kitten to make sure she kept her nose to the wall. His eye wandered to a dent in the wall which was made by Felix not long ago. He refused to punish her for things that Felix did. Why should kitten be punished for something she didn't do? Kitten didn't have it in her to punch a wall anyway. Sometimes she wouldn't remember what had happened and she had no idea why her hand hurt so much. Which led to him taking her to A&E on numerous occasions. She had been sectioned twice and he hated seeing her in that state. He made it his responsibility to make sure she would not go back to a psychiatric ward ever again.

"Comfy?"

"Shut it and face the wall!" his voice was stern.

"I think this wall needs another dent. What do you think?" she said mockingly as she stroked the dent with her fingers. "I reckon I could make an even deeper one. Might even break my hand."

"Don't you dare you little bitch." He quickly got up and grabbed her wrists before she could make a swing at the wall. Her strength was no match to his strong arms pinning her down. She growled and snarled as she tried to kick him off. He had pinned her face down on the floor straddling her with his legs either side of her whilst holding down her arms leaving her completely immobile. He was tired of having to do this, he wanted to teach Felix a lesson once and for all for all the times she hurt kitten.

"Fucking asshole! You're a cunt! You know that? A cunt!" This anger coursed through his veins, he had to teach Felix a lesson. He sat on top of her as undid his belt. Felix's arms thrashed about but he knew she couldn't get away. Kitten crossed his mind but he was too enraged to stop himself now. He folded the belt in half and began smacking her ass. Soon her ass was an angry shade of red. Felix screamed and swore obscenities until he had had enough and he use the belt to tie her hands together and roughly picked her up and shoved her against the wall. She hit the wall hard and dropped to her knees. Tears streamed down her face as she looked up at him. Her lip curled into a smile.

"Cunt." He harshly grabbed her hair in his fist and dragged her upstairs. Felix spat at him and twisted herself to try and release his grip but it was no use, her legs buckled underneath her halfway up the stairs. She was sobbing angry tears now as he dragged her by her hair into the bedroom. He pushed her onto the bed face down. Before she could crawl off the bed he grabbed some rope off the bedside table and pinned her down again, pushing her face into the bed. She thrashed helplessly as he cruelly tied the rope tightly around her wrists which would surely leave rope burns as she tried to twist her body over. He tied her wrists to the headboard above her head and secured the rope. He secured her ankles to the bottom of the bed and stepped back just to watch her struggle.

In between sobs she would scream cunt at him. He waited for Felix to wear herself out until she stopped struggling and lay panting on the bed. Kitten lifted her head and looked around the room confused at her situation she was in. Her eyes filled with fear. He sat on the bed and moved her hair out of her face. "Sir?."

"Shhhh my little kitten, it's ok." The burning sensation on her ass quickly hit home and fresh tears spilled onto the bed. The fear in her eyes turned to anger.

"You fucking asswipe! I'll break your neck! You cunt! God damn it!" He moved off the bed and opened a drawer in the bedside table. It was full of assorted sex toys like vibrators and dildos. He took out a pink ball gag. He turned to Felix so she could see it. "Put that thing anywhere near me and I'll break your fucking arm! You listening? I'll snap it in half!" He stepped towards her careful not put his fingers anywhere near her teeth and shoved it in her mouth, pulling the straps tightly around her head to keep it in place.

"There now, lets have none of that." She glared up at him breathing heavily around the ball gag. "I think pink suits you," he smiled down at her. She growled and shook her head violently. He reached under the bed and pulled out a box. He opened the box making sure Felix could see what he was doing and he pulled out a leather flogger. Her eyes widened as he held it up for her. "You deserve worse, slut." He meant it. He placed the flogger back in the box and pulled out a cane. Felix lay still and quiet pleading with her eyes.

For the first time she was scared of him. For the first time he had finally taken control of her. He stood by the side of the bed and Felix could see from the corner of her eye him raising his arm before he swung the cane down onto her ass. Felix screamed into the ball gag and jerked against her bonds as he took another swing across her lower back making a satisfying "thwack" sound. Red angry lines appeared as they stung her flesh. Felix was crying and sobbing loudly now as he hit her another 4 times. Her ass was aflame but he wasn't finished punishing her yet. He pushed a pillow under her ass to raise it up off the bed and stood back to admire her naked form. His cock strained against his trousers and this did not go unnoticed by Felix. She looked at him fearfully. Something snapped inside her that made her sorry of everything she had done to kitten. She made her do terrible things and he knew it. He wanted to make her pay. He unzipped his trousers to reveal his already hard cock. Felix jerked about on the bed pulling at the rope but it was useless. He climbed on the bed and knelt down behind her. Her pussy was moist from the beating.

"Looks like you didn't hate that as much as I thought, slut." he stroked her firm ass and smacked it hard causing Felix to yelp in pain mixed with pleasure and she wished like hell she wasn't turned on. She couldn't ignore the warmth in her pussy. He stroked his member before rubbing the head against her moist pussy. He thrust inside her quickly and began to fuck her violently, thrusting deeply inside her. Stifled moans escaped Felix as she was drooling helplessly around the ball gag. He continued to fuck her harshly. He reached underneath her to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples. Felix's breathing became heavier and more ragged with each thrust of his hard cock. She desperately didn't want to come. Felix didn't want to give him the satisfaction of making her come, but her pussy was betraying her. She felt the heat rise up inside her as she clenched her fists, she stifled a scream as her whole body convulsed as she came all over his cock. He felt his cock twitch as he shot his hot, quick cum deep inside her pussy. Felix lay limp for a few moments as her breath went back to normal.

Kitten tried to turn herself over. Her ass stung like a bitch and she hissed in pain.

"Hey baby," He undid the strap on the back of her head and removed the ball gag gently from her mouth. She was very disorientated as he untied the rope on her wrists and ankles. She said nothing as he helped her sit up. She put her hand on her ass but quickly pulled it away as pain stung her agonizingly.

"Ahh!" She started to cry.

"My poor lil kitten, come here," He pulled her close and held her against his chest.

"Sir?."

"Yeah, baby?"

"I can't hear her." She barely whispered the words.

"No?"

"Everything is quiet." He stroked her hair and kissed her forehead.

"Good girl."