Fellatio

Story Info
The second story of the 'dreams' Eric has been having.
2.4k words
4.45
32.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER:// My boyfriend and I started writing these stories for each other a while ago. He challenged me in the beginning to write the most kinky story I could think of. You'll see what came of it. He's also posting his stories on his account. I'll update this with what it is soon enough.

No, none of these events have actually happened. They are pure fantasy concocted by my loverboy and myself.

Story 2: Fellatio

Another time, another place. You can feel that it's cool in this room, but you cannot see a thing. All you can do is use your other senses to figure out your current location. You can smell the heady scent of vanilla and lavender close by, but you can't tell from what. You're tied up naturally. Though this time I've been more thoughtful and wrapped the cuffs with rags so they don't chaff so bad. You feel a soft breeze caressing your skin. It's warmer than the room is and causes goosebumps to rise over your skin. The scent of vanilla and lavender grows stronger. You can hear the soft padding of footsteps across the soft-ish floor. If you shift enough, you'll notice that they're tatami (rice mats). They're perfect for cushioning your kitty knees. Your ears twitch, trying to find the sound again, but it doesn't sound again.

The scent is extremely strong though. You keep looking around, sightless, your ears twitching. "Rachel?" you mewl. "Are you there?" Something touches your ear. Something warm and soft. A finger? Yes, a finger. My finger? Perhaps. "Rachel?" you implore again. Both of your ears were tweaked now, perhaps as an answer. You strain against you restraints. "Please! Tell me if that's you."

Something shifts in front of you and you can feel the air move downward. You feel fingertips on your nose, trailing down to your lips and over your chin. Soft lips touch your cheek as the fingers continue to trail even farther downward. You notice then that you are naked once more. Your cock twitches. "Rachel," you mewl again, straining against your bonds. You want to make sure it's me. You want to remove the blindfold so bad. Too bad you can't. Lips keep kissing, nipping softly on your skin, moving toward your lips. Ten digits slide over your fuzzy chest, tracing patterns through the black fur. The lips skip yours and move up the other side of your face. You can feel your cock rising as the fingertips get closer and closer to it. You groan at a particularly sharp nip to your cheek. You shift in jerking motions, trying to get away or get the person teasing you to pull the blindfold off. You whine, pulling away, but each time finding that you can't escape. Resistance is futile. You have yet to realize this, of course. "Let me see you," you whisper when the lips find your earlobe and suckle on it gently. "Please, let me see you. I have to know..."

You feel a smile against your where your cheek and ear meet. The being still says nothing. You don't know if it's male or female, just that it smells of sweet vanilla and lavender. You can tell now that they're so close to you. The fingers feel rather feminine though. They are slim and tiny, obviously feminine or perhaps Fae. You doubt you have a fairy in the room with you. Something about the touch is familiar. You think you know who it is, but you'd have to feel with your hands, taste with your tongue or see with your eyes to be sure. She isn't going to let you do that quite yet though. She finally pulls away with a tiny giggle, leaving you aching for more. You let out a whimper, ashamed to be wanting to be touched so much and even more ashamed that you are sent into a spell of whimpering and desiring to beg and plead for more. You grit your teeth instead, growing angry with yourself and the woman who is so insistent on teasing you. You let out a growl, glaring into the thick blanket of black that the blindfold provides you. "Who the hell do you think you are?!" you shout, really rattling the chains as you strain and pull against them. "Who do you think you are that you can string me up like a prisoner and blindfold me then tease me like that?!"

You feel the female's presence close up again. The scent fills your nostrils again as she leans close. Her hair brushes softly against the juncture between your neck and shoulder. You shiver. Your sense of touch is amplified since one of the other ones is blocked. You feel her breath against your ear, hot and sweet. It's like she's tempted to say something, but decides not to, instead touching your shoulders gently and pressing her lips to your jaw. She kisses downward this time, licking the muscles of your neck with a thick, hot tongue. She finds your collar bone and you can't really remember why you were mad now. Everything in your mind goes hazy except for one feeling: lust. You want this woman, even if you don't know who she is. She's driving you insane. Your insanity is of course making this even harder to go through. You fight your bonds more. It's obvious that you want out. She just giggles softly. Her maddening fingers slip lower, teasing the line of your hip bones. Your cock starts to strain and twitch. Why won't she touch you? Why won't she kiss you!? You're beyond frustrated and keep letting out noises that indicate this. A grunt, a hiss followed by a pleading whimper. "Woman, please..." you say softly. Your collar is starting to really kick in now. You're beginning to turn more uke.

The woman doesn't like this. She stops what she's doing and reaches up to take your collar off. You let out a loud hiss as the change happens and you're returned to your human form. The lips find your chin, nipping and sucking for a moment as the hands, soft and silky against your skin, return to your hips. The bell jingled softly as it fell to the floor. You gasp softly as she kisses down your chest. She rubs her hands down your thighs. You suddenly realize the size of her hands match mine. Rage boils inside of you. "It is you! You little --" You cut yourself off with a loud gasp. The woman's mouth has closed around your cock. She didn't even try to play with it first, she just went for the goal. You hiss in a breath and pull on the chains. You can hear the sucking of her mouth as she moves up and down. Her fists closes around the remaining part of you and strokes in rhythm. You definitely recognize the mouth and the hand now. It is me. "Rachel..." you moan, flopping against the chains. Your cock is aching from its engorgement of blood and I'm the only thing that can ease it.

I apparently get bored of sucking on you and move away for a moment. "Don't!" You fight the chains again in an attempt to grab at me. Unfortunately, that is a fruitless and futile effort. Well, that's only natural since you're chained up in iron cuffs. "Rachel..." you say softly. You sound sad and needy.

You hear rustling on the mat in front of you. "So you figured out it was me for real?" you hear my voice ask. "I figured you would after I sucked your cock a little bit." I reach up and touch the blindfold, as if tempted to take it off, but I leave it where it is. Instead, my hands run down your body. I touch your shoulders and sides before slipping around and groping your taught ass. "I'm tempted to try other things..." My hands slide lower and into your crack. You shiver as they get lower and lower. Finally, I touch the tight bud of your asshole. Your breathing hitches, but otherwise you don't react. "Would you like me to play with your asshole?" I ask softly. You don't answer me. I kiss the corner of your lips as I continue to touch and gently prod at it. "No answer means yes," I murmur, taking your lips with mine in passion and heat as my finger pushes against your hole. It doesn't give though. So, I finish my kiss, licking your lips when I'm thoroughly done with you. I pull completely away from you and you hear something squish. You don't know what it is, but you feel my hand, slick with something, rubbing your hole again. I'm kneeling in between your legs, you can feel mine brush yours softly as I shimmy closer. With one hand, I rub your thigh. The other, has found its way back behind your balls from underneath this time. This lubrication makes it easier to push inside.

You groan. "What are you using?" you ask, your voice thick with lust. "To make it easier?"

You can almost hear the grin in my voice. "How sexy would it be if I said it was my own juices?"

Your sphincter clenches tightly around my finger as your hips buck. "Very sexy," you gasp. You let your head loll back on your shoulders as I continue to push my finger inside. I pump it slowly a few times before easing it back to the opening. A second finger joins it, pushing slowly inside. I ease my fingers up inside of you until they reach their hilt. They wiggle around a little bit, as if looking for something. They find your prostate and your hips buck. A soft whimpering moan escapes your lips.

"Perfect," I purr, leaning down to kiss your cock. You moan again as I slide you into my mouth. My free hand moves to encircle the base of your cock. I can already feel you thickening up as I suck, stroke and massage. I've apparently found one of the ultimate guy-pleasers. You buck against the chains, grunting and thrusting into my mouth. I let you, for now at least.

All you can do is feel pure sensation. You can't see anything, but you can hear and feel every little thing that I'm doing to you. Slowly, in little wafts, my scent joins the smell of vanilla and lavender. "Engh! God! Rachel, let me fuck you," you gasp, struggling even more now. "Please let me fuck you!"

I stop what I'm doing for a moment and look up at you. I let my hand fall away from your penis, leaving my fingers plunged deep into your asshole. They keep wiggling as I reach up and remove the blindfold. "No, you can't fuck me. But I will let you watch." Your eyes blink open and I slip your glasses onto your face, adjusting them so they sit right.

You can see my bare back since I'm leaning down so far. I'm naked, of course. You aren't really paying much attention to my back though as I lean back down to suck your cock. You watch with rapt attention, I notice as I look up every so often. Eventually, I'm staring up at you, waiting to see you orgasm. Your face starts to scrunch up as your breathing gets more choppy. Your breath hitches in your throat as your mouth opens up. You struggle to keep looking at me, but you find you can't. I feel your cock bulge and I pull my face away quickly. My fingers wiggle wildly against your prostate as the first jet of cum erupts from your member. I let out a gasp as the first jet hits my face. Another string comes and lands on my chest. I open my mouth as you look down again and aim your cock toward my mouth as it bursts again. All of this seems to be occurring in slow motion. I moan for you, not relenting on my milking of your cock and your prostate. By the time you're completely empty, I'm covered in your hot seed. I fall back on my ass, withdrawing from you completely. I feel naughty and bad for what I did to you. My hand touches my face, touches your cum. I bite my lip and look up ate you. I've already swallowed what managed to make it into my mouth. I lay back on the rice mats below us.

You're watching me, knowing exactly what I'm going to do. I scoot back a little bit so you can see me better. I love that look of complete attention you're giving me. My fingertips move from my face down my body, drawing patterns in the cum covering me. My nipples are standing up proudly and I tweak them a few times before groping myself. I let out a sighing moan, continuing to watch you as you lick your lips.

I continue on in silence, sliding my hands down until they reach the parting of my thighs. I draw my knees up and lay my legs open so you can see everything and just how glistening wet my shaved pussy is. I watch you groan and lick your lips a few times. My fingers find my clit. I start to rub slowly, loving your eyes on me. I've always enjoyed masturbating for you, this time is no different. It always feels more intense when you can see me or hear me. I love teasing you like this. I'd love to feel your hands on me now, but that would be too risky at this point. You'd begin to wonder more about how you ended up here and what was going on. You'd begin to question if these were not dreams after all. This would not do. I enjoyed making you my sex slave far too much.

After a while of teasing myself, I'm rubbing furiously at my clit as my other hand finds itself finger deep inside my pussy. I've squeezed two inside, imaging it's really your cock, which is beginning to stand at attention in front of me again. I bite my lip, refusing to let a moan escape, but it does anyway. My breathing is uneven and shallow. You can see the expression that I usually get just before I orgasm. Frustration, desperation... I stare up at you, continuing to rub and fuck myself. "Eric," I breathe, my breath hitching in my throat on the last syllable. "I love you." Then my orgasm crashes over me.

Covered in cum, still twitching from my own orgasm, I stand up and stand in front of you. Leaning down to your level. I kiss you softly. "Thank you lover. Time to wake up."

Give me more good comments and I'll post more!! X3