Fellatio & White Women Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers

---------------------------------------

Erica arrived at her apartment and began to undress. As she went about this task, her mind could not help to consider the possibility of sucking and fucking Vaughn. Her mind had been preoccupied all damn day with what Vaughn might be able to offer her mouth and pussy! She reasoned to herself, that since Janet was already married, it wouldn't be like she was stabbing her friend in the back. If Janet could enjoy him, why couldn't she also? She liked to fuck and Vaughn was exactly what her lonely pussy needed!

Erica thought of her younger years in school. She had attended a private Catholic school. Her parents had thought sending her away to school would be best for her ever-increasing randiness. Well, they had been wrong! Erica had dated a boy named Thomas when she arrived at the posh prep school. She was a freshman; he was a junior. Thomas had been her first. Her first blowjob, that is! She remembered like it was yesterday: The two of them had gone out on two or three dates. On this particular night, they had attended a movie and then driven out to 'The Pointe', which was a local designated lovers lane. As soon as they parked, he was all over her! Palming her large, grapefruit-like breasts, while tongue wrestling with her. As she kissed him back, he began to push her shoulder and head down to his lap. At first, she resisted, and then relented as he encouraged her. She had let him unzip his pants and introduce his dick to her. As she tentatively began to lick the tip of his dick, Thomas began talking her through the process. She loved how the head of his dick felt against her wet tongue...exhilarated in the tingling sensations that pulsed around her mouth and body...loved the way he grabbed her hair and forced his dick deeper into her gullet...the way his balls had felt against her small hands...the way her pussy had creamed itself as he came thickly into her virgin mouth! She noticed that his cum was thick and very warm. She rolled his cum around her mouth several times before swallowing. After that experience, Erica went down on him whenever and wherever she could.

One day, his roommate, Brian, had come home early from class and caught Thomas in the act of nutting in her mouth. Brian, being the bold motherfucker he was, beckoned her with his finger as he took out his dick, which was much larger than Thomas's. Her boyfriend, Thomas, said nothing as she knee-walked over to Brian and proceeded to tease his dick to hardness and stroke and lick him to a messy facial! She had become hooked on dick and cum! Eventually, her addick-tion got her into many compromising positions with students and a few staff members. Her parents were called. Counseling was recommended. She was kicked out soon afterward.

After showering, she went to her closet to pick out something whorish yet presentable. She wanted Vaughn to know that he could have her if he so wished! She was actually happy that Janet had started fucking him because it made it easier to break the ice with him. She wondered if she should let Melinda know what was going on but decided against it because she knew that Melinda was just as dick-crazy as she was and would not hesitate to throw herself at Vaughn. No, she'd wait until at least she had gotten some of his dick first!

She chose a tight fitting white blouse along with a pair of low-cut jeans that showed off her trim midsection and ass quite nicely. She finished the ensemble by letting her hair down and putting on a pair of 3-inch pumps. She left her apartment soon afterwards. She stopped by Melinda's to see how she was doing. Melinda's current boyfriend answered the door when she arrived. She spent approximately 15 minutes at her house then left for the bar to meet Janet.

-------------------------------------------

Erica arrived at the bar approximately 10-15 minutes before Janet did. Janet breezed in and quickly found her sitting in a booth by herself. It was 7:15p.m. They both ordered drinks and talked about the week they both had had. Erica opened up about her feelings of rejection and loneliness since her boyfriend had bounced out of town roughly a month ago. She complained that she had been without sex since that time and was feeling very frustrated at the thought that she might have to wait a few more months until he finished boot camp!

Janet told her that she had to tell her something important and that she HAD to keep it a secret. Erica slid closer to Janet in the booth and urged her to tell her. Janet began by explaining what had happened transpired in her life over the last few days.

"Last Friday, after I got home from work, I found Steve unconscious on the bathroom floor. I rushed his stupid ass to the hospital. As I sat there thinking how my life had gone from good to worse since I married this creep! I got up and left and came here to meet you and Melinda. If you can remember, I stayed here after you two left to go dancing. And well, that's when..."

Janet told how Vaughn had come into this very bar, depressed and sad. How they talked and ended up at his apartment. And finally, how he had taken possession of her body with his immense dick! She told Erica she felt guilty at first, but after giving herself to such a masculine and well-endowed man, she could not deny how he made her body respond! With his dick, he had help to confirm the decision she had to make concerning her marriage.

Erica's mouth fell open as Janet went on to tell about her exploits with Vaughn! She could not believe that Janet was confiding in her about her extramarital affair! Janet told her that she wasn't in love or anything, but that her tryst with him had opened her mind up to the sad reality that she was wasting her life away on a bum. Erica was happy to hear that she wasn't developing feelings for Vaughn, as it would make her hoped for seduction of him all the more easier to accomplish.

At around 7:40p.m, a disheveled Steve entered the bar and marched up directly to Janet and Erica's table demanding that Janet leave with him! At first, Janet asked him to leave her alone but as he began to get louder and more demanding, she realized that she did not want to make a scene in the bar. She agreed to go with him. She asked him to step outside so that she could finish speaking with Erica first. He relented and left the bar and waited outside for his wife.

"Erica, I'm so fucking sorry for the way that jerk is acting! I'm going to go with him to keep the peace. Please stay and wait for Vaughn. Tell him what happened and that I'll be okay. If it gets out of control with him, I will call you. By the way, I want you to keep what I told you a secret between us, okay? And if anything happens between you two tonight, I'll keep it under my hat, too, okay?" Janet said as she winked while gathering her purse.

Erica broke out in giggles as her friend hit the nail on the proverbial head with her statement. She knew she wanted to fuck Vaughn! She knew her very well!

"I know you and Melinda consider me to be a prude, but not anymore! Erica, his dick is not to be believed! Trust me on this one!" Janet said before smiling, then turning and walking out of the bar and joining her whining ass husband. As she walked towards his pathetic form, she realized that it was time to dump his ass for good!

Chap. 3

Vaughn came into the bar around 8:15p.m. Erica noticed him long before he spotted her sitting alone in a booth near the rear of the bar. She crossed her legs to hide her nervousness. As he approached the table he noticed how seductively she was dressed and the twinkle in her sexy ass eyes. Erica looked him down from head to toe and liked what her eyes saw.

"Hello, Erica. I must say you look exceptional, tonight... I like the way you're wearing your hair" Vaughn complimented her.

"Thank you, Vaughn! You always know what to say to make me feel special," Erica said as she eyed him while he took a seat across from her in the booth.

"You're welcome. Janet didn't get here yet?" he asked as he looked around.

"Janet was here but her husband came and retrieved her? Actually, he came in here and began to make a scene. Janet left but said to tell you that she was going to be okay and if she needed to, she would call," she said.

"Damn! Is he the violent type?" he asked.

"Steve?! Not unless you're trying to take his dope off of him! Janet will be fine... I don't think she would have left with him if she thought he was going to go upside her head. She'll be okay, and if something happens, she'll call...she always does" Erica said as she noticed the concern on Vaughn's face. She admired that. It showed that Janet wasn't just a piece of ass to him.

"Well, you know her better than I do, so I take your word," Vaughn said as he watched as she slowly licked her lips while looking at him.

"I'd have to beg to differ on that point," she said as she signaled a bar waiter over to collect their drink order.

"Wh-What did you..." Vaughn started then stopped as an attractive redhead approached their table and took their order, all the while checking him out.

"Looks like you have an admirer, Vaughn!" Erica said as shapely redhead left their table.

"It appears so," Vaughn said sheepishly.

"Aw, Vaughn, don't be embarrassed! That was a compliment. I know that girl and she gets hit on all the time in here. You are a good looking man. You'd be pretty hard to ignore no matter where you were," Janet said as she looked at him and held his gaze.

"So that would mean you've noticed me before?" Vaughn said as she decided to go for it. She had been teasing him all day!

"I guess you could say that," she said as the bar waitress came with their drinks.

They both gazed at each other as they sipped their drinks. Janet thinking whether or not she should come on to a Black man in a predominantly white bar. Vaughn, thinking that she was definitely giving off, 'I want to get fucked tonight' vibes. They ordered another round of drinks.

As they waited for their drinks, some R&B music came on. Vaughn was surprised since most of the patrons were white. But as he watched, a few couples made their way over to the dance floor and began to shake their awkward asses.

"Would you like to dance?" Vaughn asked Erica.

She answered by sliding out of the booth and offering her hand. They walked to the dance floor and danced several songs. Vaughn couldn't help to notice that Erica had rhythm! She shook her ass and breasts as she kept up with him. A slow song came on a few selections later. Janet hesitated for a second before relaxing herself in his strong arms. His hands rubbed her lower back, sensuously.

As they danced, Erica continued to debate in her mind whether or not she should tell him that she knew of his affair with Janet. She finally made up her mind and said, "Vaughn, it seems that you and Janet have become quite close over the last week or so,"

"I guess you could say that. Janet and I have always enjoyed each other's company," Vaughn said hesitantly. Where was this conversation going? he wondered.

"I'd have to say you two have been keeping a lot of company as of late," Erica said waiting for a reaction from him.

"Uh, Erica, do you want to say something to me?" Vaughn asked as smelled the strawberry scent of her hair.

"Well, since you asked, Janet told me about you and her," Erica said suddenly.

Vaughn leaned back to look into her eyes, but said nothing. He neither confirmed nor denied her statement.

"Vaughn, I could care less either way. We're all adults, right?" Erica said while pressing her full breasts against his chest.

"Yeah, I guess. I don't feel really comfortable discussing this right now, ya know?" Vaughn said quickly, still unsure of how much Janet had told her about their affair.

"Maybe you and I could become good friends like you and Janet," Erica said as she raised her arms and encircled his thick neck while smiling at him coyly. She could sense the indecisiveness in his face. She slowly bent forward and nuzzled her nose against his neck and then kissed him softly on the neck, smelling his cologne. He tightened his hold on her in response.

Erica could feel Vaughn's dick start to enlarge against the middle of her stomach! She felt his dick uncoiling and flexing against her as they held each other. Vaughn danced and twirled her shapely ass into a dark corner of the floor. He pulled her against him as his fingers began working their way down the slopes of her cheeks.

"Vaughn, I hope you don't think I'm stepping over the line if I tell you that I've been attracted to for quite a while now. I've never been with a man like you. What I mean to say is that I've never been with a Black man before and I had the opportunity to choose which one I would want to be with, it would be you! I like dick and I liked to get fucked! I've seen the way you look at my ass when we're in the office, Vaughn. I know you want to touch it right now. Do it! Grab my ass!" Erica whispered fiercely into his ear.

Vaughn immediately spread his large hands across her ample heart-shaped bottom and squeezed firmly. Erica moaned as she snuck her tongue out and licked his neck. Vaughn's dick continued to harden against her as she showed her freaky side to him in the darkness. She ground her titties against his chest as he brought his full lips closer to her slender ones. She looked up at him as he looked at her. He could tell her breathing rate had increased. Her face was beginning to flush. He brought his mouth to hers as she moaned. She did not resist his tongue when it entered her mouth. She ground her lower body into his while rolling her stomach across his increasingly stiffening dick. She could feel heat against her stomach.

They kissed for quite a while in the darkened corner as they groped each other. The song ended and they headed back towards their table with disapproving stares from the white patrons. Erica did her best to ignore them. In her mind, this was a prelude to a great fuck and she wasn't going to let some rednecks fuck it up for her. Vaughn, on the other hand, was ready for trouble if it so happened to come his way. The sexiest bitch in the bar was on his arm and he knew it bothered some of the good ole boys, but he didn't give a fuck! He hadn't forced her to dance with him or kiss him, so what the fuck was their problem, he wondered.

"You want to get out of here? I don't want to spend my Friday evening getting evil stares from people," Erica asked as she noticed the wetness in her crotch. Her asscheeks were tingling from being held in Vaughn's strong hands.

"Yeah, we can go, but we aren't running out of here. I won't be bullied out of this bar because some insecure assholes happen to be in here, tonight" Vaughn answered as he looked deep into her eyes.

"Vaughn, I don't want any trouble except the trouble you plan on giving me," Erica said as she knowingly glanced at his crotch area.

"In that case, you better plan on calling 9-1-1," Vaughn said smoothly as he slowly rose from his seat and offered his hand.

Erica smiled sexily at his remark, rose from her seat, gathered her purse and took his hand. They walked confidently out of the bar with the majority of the bar patrons looking on with disapproving stares. When they got to the parking lot, Vaughn walked with his arm around her waist to her car. They decided that she would follow him to his townhouse. Erica waited for Vaughn to retrieve his car and proceeded to follow him to his home.

Chap. 4

After arriving at Vaughn's town home, Erica exited her vehicle and followed Vaughn to his front door. As she followed behind him, she took every detail of his muscular body. She smiled to herself as the realization of what she was about to do hit her. She was entering a Black man's home for the sole purpose of sucking and fucking him! She did not feel the least bit of shame. This was what she wanted and she had made this situation happen. There was no turning back. Vaughn opened the door to his town home and Erica followed him inside.

As she walked past him while he held the door open for her, Vaughn's eyes wandered down to Erica's very shapely ass. He couldn't wait to see her naked before him! She had the body of a fucking porn star! His dick was so hard it began to ache in want for her hidden treasures. He liked the way she rolled her hips so that her ass jiggled and shook as she walked. She was a sexy white bitch and she wanted to give HIM some pussy! He felt like the luckiest man on the face of the Earth!

Vaughn walked over and switched the lights on low and then to his stereo component system, which pumped music in every room in the house, and switched on some slow R & B music. He offered her a drink and she accepted. After returning with their drinks, he saw that Erica had taken off her shoes and was sitting on the couch with her legs under her giving him a 'come-hither' look. After a few sips of their drinks, and gazes and stares from one to the other, she asked him if they could finish the dance they had started in the bar. He smiled and said 'hell yeah'.

Erica uncurled her feet from beneath her and stood up. Vaughn caught notice of the slight warble of her well-endowed breasts. He also could see the sharp outline of her erect nipples through her blouse and bra cups. Trim waist with very womanly hips accentuated her curvy frame. Vaughn rose and walked towards her. Erica's heart began to trip hammer inside of her chest as he strode powerfully and confidently towards her. As he approached her, he reached for her hand and led her away from the couch and out into the middle of his large living room. He stopped in the middle of the room, turned around and took her hold of her waist as she held her arms up to wrap around his thick neck. His large hands settled on her well-formed ass cheeks. He still couldn't get over the fact that this white girl had ass like this! Her breasts cradled against his stomach as he pulled her closer to him. His hands rested on the small of her back as they began to dance, slowly, while looking into each other's eyes.

Erica liked the feel of Vaughn's large muscular body against her soft form. She could feel Vaughn's cock begin to harden between them. As they continued to dance, Erica slid her small hands off of his neck, down his arms to his hands that were on her waist, and guided his hands to her ample ass. As she did this, she raised her pretty face towards his beckoning him to kiss her. He did. Long and sensuously. She smiled as they parted lips realizing that he was a very good kisser.

"Vaughn, I've never been with a Black man before," Erica whispered sexily.

"Congratulations!" Vaughn said playfully as he squeezed and spread her asscheeks, firmly.

"Mmmm..." Erica moaned in response as she felt her very wet, large outer pussy lips spread stickily within her panties. She liked the forceful way Vaughn was handling her body. The majority of the men she had been with seemed to be intimidated and in awe of her beauty and body and tended to treat her more gently than she liked. Caressing instead of gripping, licking instead of sucking and biting, stroking instead of banging the back of her box, etc... She liked it rough! Unfortunately, most of the men she had been with didn't seem to pick that up. She had always longed for that feeling of being completely dominated by a man in bed and fucked into submission! She had a feeling that Vaughn was that man!

"I mean I've never experienced sex with a Black man before. I've heard so many stories and to be truthful, unlike any other white woman, I've wondered if I would get to see if those stories were true in my lifetime. When I was in college, Black guys would often comment on the size and shape of my ass. Like the young fool I was, I would get offended, not realizing that they were complimenting me. But as I got older and filled out more, I realized my ass was comparable to black and Latin women's asses. Do you like my ass?" Erica asked as she began to trail her agile tongue up his neck and towards his ear.

Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers