Fellatio Isn't Incest, Is It?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neonlyte
neonlyte
61 Followers

Wearing a bikini top and shorts, I prepared breakfast and sat waiting for Simon to finish in the bathroom barely able to think. I'd resolved to lay my cards on the table before this day progressed too far. He joined me in tee-shirt and shorts, his smile scarcely hiding his nervousness, eyes thankfully appreciating my bikini clad breasts.

"You look great!" he said.

"I want to talk to you, seriously for a moment." Ignoring his compliment, not wanting to acknowledge the pride I felt from his appreciation.

"What wrong?"

"Nothing and everything. You and I have had some fun this last year, you know what I'm talking about." He nodded. "It has to stop, no more playing around after today. Do you understand Simon? I have feelings for you that border on the insane; we are not going down that path. So look all you want today, and then it stops."

He looked at me; I could see his mind trawling through my words.

"But it's ok if I still fantasise about you isn't it? I don't think I could control that."

I moved toward him and lay my head on his chest, his arms closing about me protectively.

"Of course you can fantasise about me, I would be honoured to be your fantasy, but only until someone else comes along."

His hand raised my face and he kissed me gently on the lips, not as a lover would but far more sexily than a Brother should, I felt myself uncontrollable seeking confirmation of his desire with my hips and spun away turning my back toward him and pulling the tie of my bikini, hands cupping my breasts.

"Rub some sun lotion into my back please, I couldn't reach."

I relaxed as his hands started working across my shoulders and down my spine sending tingles to where the tampon snuggled. I allowed his hands access to places we both knew I had already spread lotion supplicant to his caresses as his hands moved up my sides lightly brushing the swell of my breasts where I held them. She screamed in my head 'let him touch them' and I dropped my hands leaning back into him and shook with lust as his fingers explored the barely-existent swell and a nail trailed sparking my nipples to attention for him to pinch and knead. My bottom slid along the ridge in his shorts as he lowered his mouth to my neck whispering my name, nonsense words of endearment and kissed along my neck, tongue flicking at my ear.

"Enough. Simon stop. Please stop." I said desperately wanting him to ignore me, feeling his finger tips tip-toeing across the plain of my stomach, if he reached there, I knew all would be lost. "Stop please. Please Simon."

"I want to make love to you, I want you to be my first. I always have. Fi, can't we just pretend?"

I levered myself from his arms, summoning control I knew not from where.

"No my baby. We can't just pretend. I promise you, you will enjoy this day like no other, I will make it as perfect as it possibly can be, but not that. I'm sorry, but I could never forgive myself if we crossed that line."

He looked at me standing facing him, eyes ranging across my breasts still tingling from his attention.

"You are so beautiful Fi."

"Yes. So are you. I thought you quite fancied Carol." I asked trying to divert his attention.

"I do. But you are so different, physically. I fancy both of you, but you especially."

"Well that's just not going anywhere. Carol does love you, how much, only the two of you can work out; you know that don't you."

"She's just teasing, she's been doing it for ages."

"Seriously Simon, Carol would really like to date you, properly for a change. I think you would be perfect for each other. At least I know whom you would be with and get to hear all the juicy details."

"Fi! Stop it, you're embarrassing me."

Well, anything to get your mind shifted off me, I thought, if his fingers had dipped into my panties I know I wouldn't have had the resolve to stop him, I'd have been swept away.

"Promise me Simon. Go out with Carol. You know we have to stop this nonsense, I'm really sorry, I played a stupid game with you, it could have spoilt everything but there is no harm done and Carol really wants to be with you. Say you will."

"Yes." He said blushing. "I really like Carol, I would like to date her properly, but we've tried so many times and always argued within a few hours."

"You're both older now. If she is what you want, just make it work. I know she is willing to give everything to make it work." Boy, he didn't know the full measure of those words, I hoped she would stay true and tell me everything.

We drove to Carols his fingers brushing my thighs or squeezing my hand on the gear stick. I felt relief at having turned his attention to Carol, I persuaded myself that now I would be able to look, and enjoy, and not get myself into any deeper water. I ignored the voice panting in my ear as we drove closer to Carol's, closer to undressing.

Carol greeted us just wearing an open dressing gown clearly ready for the day ahead; she had shaved herself completely. Simon just stared until he became aware he was still on the doorstep with the two of us laughing at his open mouthed gait.

"What?" he asked, "Can't a guy look?"

Carol reached for him and dragged him across the threshold by his tee-shirt, pushing him to the wall and planting her body against his, dressing gown trailing down her back and set about welcoming him to her apartment.

"Look all you want lover; I was rather hoping you were going to touch as well, now kiss me like you mean it." She said, releasing his hands so he could embrace her.

I watched. I know I should have left them to alone, but I wanted to watch, they could be alone later. His hands found her back just as she shrugged the dressing gown off and smoothed down her naked back to the crest of her bottom that already ground against his hips, just to make sure he was giving her his full attention. Her breath started panting confirming her high state of sexual tension as she worked herself across his groin. My hand moved of its own accord to rub the swell of my bikini pants the two of them oblivious to my personal ministrations. Poor Simon, he's being screwed with his shorts on, one of us was going to come for sure; my betting is Simon.

I moved away and left them to their pleasure hearing them both cry out in the hallway. A few moments later a naked Carol lead Simon into her bedroom to join me, eyes glazed with happiness, a glistening patch around her cunny betraying her pleasure just as much as the wet patch on Simon's shorts. Simon looked perplexed, confused, and looked at me with saddened eyes as if he had betrayed me.

I took a step toward him and kissed him on the cheek, "Don't be stupid Simon, I want you to be with Carol. I told you, this is a day you will never forget; enjoy everything, I'm really happy for you to be with Carol, just pay attention to me occasionally."

"You two have planned all this." He grinned, "What's next? Is this to be my education?"

Carol and I glanced at each other. "I don't know what you mean," I said, "If I remember right, this National Nude Day gig was your idea. We just thought it would be fun."

"That's right," chipped in Carol, "and later, if you decide you could fancy me above Miss Smarty Pant's here, who I should remind you is your Sister, for whom you should not be having lewd thoughts, though I can quite understand why you do, I quite fancy her myself, then we can maybe see just how compatible we can be. Though I do expect to be asked out, and to be given flowers, and chocolate; and in return, well, we'll see how things progress. Now take your clothes off, I want to paint you."

We had a highly erotic and hilarious three hours getting ourselves ready, applying body paint, the slickness on each of us betraying our feelings. Carol insisted Simon should have his pubes trimmed. He gallantly surrendered to our ministrations and we examined, in more detail than we had expected this early in the day, just what he'd been keeping hidden. It wasn't necessary, but I held his stiff dick whilst Carol carefully trimmed around it, joyous at the heat it brought to me as it lay in my hand pulsing and twitching. I so badly wanted to lick it but contented myself with stealing one drop of pearly secretion leaking from the slit, bringing my finger to my mouth to taste him. All the while, the back of my mind kept turning over Carol's remark, about fancying me; we had fooled around a bit as best friends do, examining one another, comparing each to the other, shyly probing to see what action brought sensation, tasting each others wetness, comparing flavours, oh, and the other thing Carol mentioned before. Nothing had come of it, but it had bound us closer, a secret bond we would always share.

Carol insisted Simon paint her body craving his touch just as I had earlier. He was gentle and inquisitive exploring where he wanted Carol opening herself for his eyes to feast and his hands to discover, a wetness seeping from her smooth shaved slit threatening to spoil the paint Simon had so diligently applied. He'd been erect for hours, I wondered how he could take the strain. I didn't have to wait long, it was my turn to be painted. I lay back on the cover Carol had placed on the bed, Simon kneeling beside me started to paint my breasts under Carol's guidance. His dick was almost incandescent with the strain; I turned my head, eyes fixed on the bulbous head and juice leaking inches from my mouth watching it bob up and down as his weight shifted on the mattress. He was concentrating painting concentric circles of colour at my insistence to make my breasts to look bigger, my nipples stiff pink and tingling, I stretched my tongue and licked across the end of him. It was as if I had given both of them an electric shock.

"Fiona!" Carol admonished, "Don't."

I looked at her eyes pleading, now fully aware of the transfer of control over Simon's body, seeking her consent. She shook her head at me.

"Don't spoil things Fiona. We agreed, all of us, don't spoil things."

"I don't mind." Simon said and received a look from Carol that withered his ardour and would have had anyone cringing.

"Come on guys," she continued, "lets just finish the painting and go to the gig, don't get side-tracked."

I lay back and let them both finish the paint job, Carol, thank God, working at the lower end, I just know I would have cum if Simon looked at me as intently as he looked at her cunny earlier, I knew as she painted over my pubis she applied more pressure than was necessary and I could feel her eyes exploring me, I longed for her to continue, and for Simon to fuck me. The randy girl insistently told the psychology student 'it's not incest if he only comes in her mouth,' I thought I'd leave them to argue it out.

The National Nude Day gig was fantastic, we were outshone by hundreds of decorated girls and boys of all ages; the organisers announced just under three thousand nude partygoers. There was a mixture of fascination and coyness as we wandered around, sometimes meeting friends, clothed or painted, and whilst it was fascinating for a while I suspected each of us was dwelling on what would happen when we returned to Carol's.

We left Simon talking to some friends from university and sought shade under a tree away from the sound stage where most had congregated. We sat close together on the cool grass so we could speak above the noise of the bands. Carol kept glancing to where Simon stood proud and erect in posture his body betraying the soaring confidence he now felt. We both felt the jealousy from a younger group of girls who approached him watching anxiously the short-haired brunette from university who seemed to be wanting him to discuss the intricacy of her body paint, I'd seen her before, knew they had dated.

I said to her, "Do you still think this was a good idea?"

"Yes, it reminds me of when we were kids, we were always putting on make-up, prancing around one or the others garden naked. Simon now is much more relaxed being naked in front of me; if it hadn't been for this we would have played around and I may have screwed him but it would have been a scrambled anxious fuck. Now he's had a chance to relax, the tensions gone and tonight he knows he's going to get me and we will both be able to relax and enjoy it."

"I'm sorry I did that earlier, it wont happen again, I promise."

"I don't mind; I just didn't want it happening then. I'd have ended up screwing him and I just didn't want to do it like that."

"What do you mean by 'you don't mind'?" I asked Carol.

She turned her face to me from watching Simon's group and smiled saying, "There would be something highly erotic in watching you fellate your brother, I don't approve, but if you two want to do it, I want to watch."

"Carol!"

"Don't tell me you wouldn't want to watch your brother screw me or me sucking him off. I know you would, you're too much like me. We spent hours watching each other masturbate, sometimes we used to start together to see who could cum first. You remember what prize the winner got?"

I blushed thinking back to a wild few months when Carol first moved to her apartment when we spent nights together as intimate as it was possible to be. We had never been lovers, but we loved each other and enjoyed each other's sexuality with all our senses.

"Why did we stop doing that?"

"Boyfriends." Carol reminded me. "Anyway, it was never serious, we valued friendship above sex. If you are interested, we could give Simon a lesson on how girls make love, seeing you naked all day makes me hungry for the taste of you, I'd do you now if I thought I could get away with it."

I lay back on the grass her words inflaming the fires in my body thinking how nice it would be to feel her sweet tongue probing there again, undecided as to what I wanted later.

"I don't know. Half of me does and half of me thinks I should leave the pair of you to work things out for yourselves."

"Well you can make up your mind later, I want to go home and wash this damn paint off then I can hug you like I want to. Oh Fiona, why did you have to bring that up? You're so tempting."

I foolishly grinned, happy at her words. "So you want to be a lover to both of us do you, sort of incest by proxy." Now that could work, randy girl can sort the other one out I thought.

"I'm sure Simon won't object, but it wouldn't work, I want him all to myself. What ever happens tonight is a once in a lifetime event, then he's mine and I'll be really mad with you if you carry on flirting with him. He still craves you more than me, I can see that when he looks at you."

"No your wrong Carol, it really is you he wants, he just thinks he wants me because I've been the one leading him on day after day. That will fade once you start to work your magic on him."

"I hope your right sweety. Still doesn't solve your problem, you really have to lose the silly notion of fucking your brother, it's just not right, you will regret it in the end."

"Oh, so you don't mind if I suck him off as long as I don't go on to fuck him, my God Carol you're a democrat, you've got the same morals as Clinton."

"That is not what I meant. If you get carried away and blow him tonight fine, I'm not going to object but you're not going any further; and tonight it finishes, no more playing around. Now lets go and get him, that girl's paying him far too much attention for my liking."

In the car Simon became quite cross because we had left him to the attention of the minx from his class.

"You were supposed to stay with me, I feel awkward being naked in front of girls I hardly know." He whined.

Carol and I burst out laughing, "It's not funny," he said, "she kept staring, making suggestions. I didn't know what to do with myself."

"We'll give you some tips," said Carol, "but first I want to know if tonight is just a one night stand of do you want to make a go of dating me?"

I glanced across the front seat at Carol surprised by the serious expression on her face, her eyes glancing from the road to the rear view mirror watching Simon's face.

"Of course I want to date you. I'd be mad not to." Simon replied.

"What about this thing with your Sister. You know that has to stop, I'm not having you two timing me with my best friend."

"What are you talking about Carol?"

"We all know how much you and Fiona fancy each other so here's the deal. Tonight we enjoy ourselves, all of us together. From tomorrow you are mine and if I so much as hear of you stealing Fiona's panties to whack off, then you will regret it more than you can possibly begin to imagine."

I turned to look at Simon, his expression clearly showing embarrassment that Carol knew of his use of my panties, and patted his leg.

"Don't look so worried, trust Carol, and me, after tonight, you and I keep apart; lets get to Carol's and get this paint off, I feel a complete mess."

Inside my head, psychology student just would not shut up, she was screaming at randy girl 'this is hedonistic bullshit have you any idea of the damage you are about to create,' I told them both to shut the fuck up.

To be continued...

-   -   § -   -  

I, and others, write these tales for you to enjoy; writers can only measure your enjoyment by your votes and feedback. If you have enjoyed this tale please vote below. I like to receive feedback to evaluate your response to my story, if you can spare a few moments please send feedback or make a public comment by clicking the link below.

The moral right of the author has been asserted. © "neonlyte"

neonlyte
neonlyte
61 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
comet123comet123almost 20 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed it. This fits the theme to a tee, is really well written, and has great character development to boot. One of my favorites and good luck in the contest.

psychocatblahpsychocatblahalmost 20 years ago
Wow!

Finally a believable tale of incest! It's great and I love the way it's written: the characters aren't just crazy horny kids who don't seem to understand or care about the repercussions of what they're going to do. To me, angst is what makes an incest tale work. Excellent!

concretephilconcretephilalmost 20 years ago
A10 out of a possible 5 ain't all bad.

Don't you dare not do part 2.

sacksackalmost 20 years ago
a definite "5"!!

Well written, good story line, my contest entry is so different, I could have learned from this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Enjoyable

Enjoyable reading. Developed well. Good Grammar and spelling(important to me).

Looking forward to the next installment.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
My Virgin Sister What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
Sister in Heat Ch. 01 His sister has a special request.in Incest/Taboo
Cocksucking College Sister A brother accidently gets a blow job from his sister...in Incest/Taboo
Costume Sex Brother and sister are confined together in their underwear.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories