Fellatio Mornings

Story Info
For a man, one of life's greatest pleasures.
779 words
4.14
170k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a man, to wake up on a Sunday morning with a woman orally caressing his cock has got to be one of life’s greatest pleasures. This is especially true if that woman is very special to him and she truly loves the act of fellatio. The feeling is exquisite. You’d really have to be very queer not to enjoy it.

At first, I am still asleep, dreaming wonderfully salacious dreams. Gradually I become aware that the soft kisses up and down my stiff prong aren’t from some ephemeral phantom lover, but are indeed real, or is my dream that realistic? The delicate tongue slides up the underside ridge of my cock, and stops to lightly dance at the little fold of skin at the base of my glans. I feel my throat vibrating as I moan softly.

The moist succulent lips, kiss back down my penile shaft, softy kissing. Hot breath bathes my scrotum, shriveled and thick from a slight night chill. The tongue lightly licks at the thickened sack and then she ascends along the side of my shaft, dragging her tongue in one continuous lick.

Upon reaching the apex, she circles the spongy head, dragging her ball stud against the sensitive flesh. I know now that it is not a dream, but very real. Not opening my eyes, I drift off into a state of overwhelming pleasure centered on my genitalia. Not asleep, but certainly not alert to anything but my cock, I float intoxicated in a blissful state.

Her lips part slightly, just enough for the tip of my dick to nuzzle between the soft petals, kissing me softly. Her lips touch again, this time parted a little wider. The soft smacking reaches my ears as she kisses and makes love to my cock. The soft kissing stops momentarily. Hot breath surrounds my now throbbing tip, then the lips close around the corona, enveloping the head in a wet silky heat. I groan loudly with approval.

She pulls back, her lips sliding over the drooling head. The lips separate from my flesh. Sliding across the tip, her tongue gathers my salty emission. Hot breath surrounds the glans, and again the lips close around the rim of the head. Her tongue dances across the velvety man flesh for a moment before the lips, slide across the tip once again.

I feel her tongue push into the base of my shaft. Then pressing the ball stud into my cock tube, she ascends the shaft once more, stopping to nibble for a moment at the little fold of skin again.

Hot breath bathes my glans again. The heated air descends a few inches down, enveloping my cock shaft. She’s not really touching me, but I sense the surrounding moist cavern. Soft, plump lips close around my shaft. Then applying a soft suction, she pulls away, dragging her full lips tightly sealed around the shaft, up until my dick pops from her lips.

Her lips descend around the shaft, her lips seal around my girth. Swirling her studded tongue around the sensitive underside of my cock, I involuntarily jerk. Her hand now caresses my ball sack, gently squeezing the shriveled skin between her thumb and forefinger, pulling on the thick skin, and stretching it gently. Applying suction, her lips seal around my dick, and then she pulls back.

My legs squirm on either side of her body and my toes curl. I am panting now, have been for some minutes. Each time she descends on my cock, she goes a little lower, taking in more of my cock, orally caressing more and more of my man flesh.

My cock begins to tingle and swells a little in preparation. She knows I’m close, and begins fucking her mouth over my cock. The tingling becomes more urgent. I clutch the sheets gathering them into my fists. With a rush, semen surges through my cock, spewing forcefully into her mouth. As she continues to face fuck me, I am swept away in the sweet agony, ejaculating time and again my liquid offering into her voraciously sucking mouth.

I suddenly realize that the loud sounds I heard was me, groaning in pleasure. I am nearly hyperventilating and struggle to regain control of my mind and body. The urgency passed, she slows to a leisurely suckling of my now deflating cock, until she finally lets it slip from her mouth.

Crawling up from my crotch, dragging her firm breasts against my stomach and chest, she gives me a long tender kiss flavored with my own essence. Breaking her kiss and her silence she smiles and says, “ Good morning, Daddy.”

“Morning Sugar.”

END