Fellow Traveler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
712 Followers

Kevin pushed his cock deep and his second helping of cum flooded my mouth. When he pulled back, his cock was coated with cum. I swallowed his load, then swallowed his cock. After sucking him dry and cleaning all the cum from his cockshaft, I released him.

Kevin helped me to my feet, 'It isn't very often that I get to cum twice in a row.'

'Twice the fun then, huh?'

He grinned, 'Yeah. Let's get on the bed.'

'Trying for a triple?'

'Maybe. If I'm lucky. Besides I want to get into a 69. I've never been in one with a man.'

'You prefer side mount or over-under?'

'I don't know. Let's do both.'

After getting ourselves arranged in the center of the bed, we resumed sucking cock. We started out with me leaning into Kevin's lap and catching his cock with my mouth. We stretched out and Kevin completed the 69 loop by eating my cock. After a few minutes and some grunting and pushing, we moved into an over-under with me on top.

I like this position because it allows for maximum movement. I fondled Kevin's balls as I pumped my lips up and down his hard shaft. Kevin has some ideas too. He gently squeezed my nuts and, occasionally, his fingers would roam up and down my ass crack.

Without breaking our mouth to cock connections, we flopped over onto our sides again. I don't know about Kevin, but my jaw was getting tired. I rested by licking and swabbing his cockhead. He pushed himself up on his knees and straddled my head.

Kevin pushed his cock down and I tipped my head back. He fed his cock into my waiting mouth. Swallowing deeply, I felt his cock slide deep and his balls come to rest against my face. His cock pulled out a bit as he leaned forward onto his hands.

He grasped my cock, licked the head several times, then resumed sucking me. Using soda straw sucks, I worked on Kevin's cock. I tickled his balls with my finger tips and I caressed his ass crack. Each time I ran my fingers up and down his crack, I got bolder.

Kevin sucked me harder and faster when I touched him around his puckered butt hole. I pressed my thumb against it and he popped his nuts for the third time. It wasn't a copious amount of cum, but it was satisfying.

We lay side-by-side for a few minutes.

'Third time's a charm.'

'Yes. It is,' Kevin grinned. 'I haven't cum three times in the same night since I was first married.' He continued to talk as I got off the bed and went into the bathroom to wash the traces of his and my cum off my face, hands and thighs. 'I've got some other fantasies.'

'I didn't think you were a one night stand.'

He grinned, 'I was hoping you'd want to come back tomorrow night. Actually, I wish you could stay tonight.'

'You know that wouldn't look to cool.'

'Yeah, I know, but I want to do everything.'

'We'll see. It's late and we still have a conference to attend. I don't think our companies would be too happy if they found out we ducked out so we could spend our time sucking cock.'

'And maybe doing other manly things,' Kevin laughed.

When I finished dressing, he was standing in the center of the room. Still nude. I walked over and bent down and kissed hiss cockhead. He was grinning as I straightened up. 'We will do some more tomorrow night. Right?'

'Yes. You have those other fantasies.'

I should have showered when I got back to my room, but it was late and I was tired. Especially my jaw.

T@nman
T@nman
712 Followers
12