Felon Failing Fallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMAJO
TMAJO
153 Followers

"I'm gonna cum baby...suck it...yeah..." Bellinda moaned as she rode Mavin's face. Her head tossed back, holding on to Mavin's knees for support.

Mavin was in overdrive. Bellinda's hot thighs pressed against her ears. Her entire face buried between them. She lapped up the juices as they poured. She felt Bellinda's hands rubbing the back of her own thighs and groaned lustily. The latina quivered and Mavin slapped her tongue repeatedly on the underside of Bella's stiff clit.

"Oh fuuuuuck!!!" Bella squealed and ground her cunt hard into Mavin's face. She was rewarded with Mavin's nose nudging her asshole. She bucked hard and her whole body stiffened. Mavin didn't stop. Her tongue kept wagging and Bellinda clawing her thighs only made her lash more furiously.

***********

"How long do you think they'll be up there?"

"I say 10 more minutes."

"I hope you're right, it's going on 2 hours already." Sharon was mashing buttons on her game controller. "What do you think they're doing anyway?"

"We can ask Mavin when she comes out." Louise was busy trying to execute a perfectly timed, 16-button combo move that was sure to pulverize any opponent. She first had to escape Sharon's single-button attack. "Would you stop that?"

"Why? I'm winning." Sharon pushed her button a few more times, "I win!"

"Well duh, 'cause you keep doing the same one move. That's almost like cheating."

"Stop being a baby, it's just a game." Sharon rolled her brown eyes.

"I want a rematch with actual fighting." Louise folded her arms.

"Okay, supreme ninja Lou of the Bright clan." Sharon smiled as she reset the game, "I promise to kick your butt with two buttons."

"Just play."

"Do you think Mavin's girlfriend'll wanna play with us?"

"Play." Louise said and gritted her teeth.

"Do you think she plays with one finger?"

"How should I know? You play with one finger. Tell me if she does."

"I think she's nice."

"I think you should shut up and play."

"Why do you have to be mean?"

"Fine! Oh Sharon, preeety puleaze, be quiet and play." Louise batted her lashes and clasped her hands together sweetly.

"You know you're gonna lose." Sharon continued her button-mashing.

Louise shook her head and ignored her sister as she tried to channel her fighting spirit into punching the right combos.

********

"Hi, you've reached Bellinda. This is my answering machine so after the beep, you know what to do."

"Hey Bee, it's Jo. I just heard of a new bar that's opening tomorrow. It's called De Shugga Shack. You and me are going together and I won't take no for an answer. Call me. Bye."

*********

"What is all this about?"

"Whadduyamean, what's all this about?"

"Adam, you're not hearing me!"

"Damn right! How do you expect me to feel? I refuse to jump into the closet with you just 'cause you're too chicken to get out."

"Why should I have to announce it everywhere I go like there's a prize to be won? I don't hear any straight guys yelling about how straight they are."

"Jase, baby, there's no yelling needed, just honesty." Adam sighed

"And trust me baby, I'm being very honest when I say-" Jason's cellphone rings.

Adam rolled his eyes and walked into the bathroom while Jason answered his phone. "Gotta get it together." Adam dropped his shorts and emptied his bladder.

"Dad, there's no need to merge, why are you so bent on this?....No I don't think that's good business, it's greedy....Well I'm busy with something right now....I thought it was the Oblivion3 product line that you took over?....No it's underway. Construction is just about wrapped up....I told you I could handle it....Look, dad, I can't do this now. I'm very busy....I'll keep you posted. Bye." Jason sighed as he pinched the line off. He had so much on his proverbial plate, he was about to vomit.

"Baby, I have to get going." He called out and finished knotting his tie.

Adam didn't respond.

"Baby, can we please do this later 'cause I don't wanna leave like this?"

Still no response.

"Fine, you know what? I'm gonna go, call me when you come to your senses." Jason grabs his coat and storms out.

Adam sighed at his reflection. He was tired of Jason's closet antics. The easy thing to do was to hope for improvement but Adam wasn't easy. He had no patience to spare on an identity crisis and his mind was made up. All he had to do now was to let go.

**********

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Come on, I know that look."

"What look?"

"The pissed off look you're wearing." Bellinda watched Mavin sipping her iced tea. The sight of Mavin's body flexing with tension, sent tingles straight to her clit. "What's on your mind?"

"Bellinda, there's nothing going on." Mavin sighed and scratched her fingers through the thick forest on her head.

"So you're always pissed and panicked after mind-blowing sex?"

"Mind yes, blowing no." Mavin mumbled and pulled her shirt from under Bellinda's pillow.

"Oh I get it," Bella smiled "why didn't you just ask?"

"Ask for wha-" Mavin sucked in her breath when she felt Bella's hand gripping the inside of her thigh.

"It's what you want..." Green eyes, set on hazel, "Isn't it?"

"N-not now, I gotta get to the lab." Mavin jumped of the bed, "Don't wanna miss any leads." Mavin pulled her shirt over her head. "You should stay here, away from the press."

Bellinda pulled herself up from the bed. "I think I'll visit my dad, we gotta get the rest of the family and plan the funeral, and you know, all that stuff."

"You want me to take you there?" Mavin asked as she rummaged through her closet for something to wear.

"Oh yeah..." Bellinda whispered and slid her arms around Mavin. She heard the tall woman gulping as her rib cage expanded rapidly.

"What was that?" Mavin nearly choked. A minute ago, she wasn't in the mood for sex and now it was the only thing on her mind. 'She's gonna be the death of me,' Mavin thought to herself.

"Take me." Bella grinned into Mavin's wide back as she pressed her body into the tall woman.

Mavin turned around but Bellinda wasn't letting go. The redhead moved her hands, feeling the hard, rugged body before her. Bella traced her fingers on Mavin's torso, hovering over the rising nipples. She felt Mavin's breath pouring harshly over her face. She slid her right hand around Mavin's body and down to the waistband of her shorts. She dug her fingers into Mavin's ass, enjoying the subtle twitches, and dragged them to the front where she found what she was looking for.

"Bellinda," Mavin caught her breath as she got a hold of Bellinda's wandering hand.

"Mmm...I wanna make you feel good," Belllinda whispered and drew her lips closer to Mavin's heaving chest. "You can trust me." Bellinda murmured and stole a hard nipple into her mouth.

Mavin battled herself over what she wanted. Her body was already responding to Bella's actions while her mind hadn't fully acknowledged them. She felt Bellinda's teeth grazing her left nipple, while her hand wiggled tentatively between her legs even though Mavin had a good grip on it.

"I-I can't do this now." Mavin pulled herself form Bellinda even though her body was screaming for something else. She was suddenly feeling vulnerable and she didn't like it at all.

"You don't want me?" Bellinda held onto Mavin's hand.

Mavin looked at Bellinda and saw the hurt but she stood in denial and pulled her hand away. "Why do you have to fight me over this?"

"I'm not fighting you." Bellinda said, surprised at the sudden change in mood.

"Bullshit!" Mavin's voice rose, swallowing everything else. "You keep tryna read something in every fucking little thing!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Bellinda's face contorted with confusion.

Mavin yanked a pair of jeans out of her closet and slipped it on. She was angry and aroused and didn't care where that combination took her. "I gotta get to work" Mavin slipped her boots on and fished for another shirt, "Get dressed."

"Mavin, why are you acting like this?" Bellinda spat as her own temper flared. She didn't know what was happening or why she was suddenly feeling guilty.

Mavin walked into her bathroom, leaving Bellinda to find answers for herself. "Shit!" Mavin leaned against a tiled wall. Her priorities were a little jumbled but you couldn't tell her that. She ran some cool water over her face and toweled off. She opened the bathroom door to find Bellinda dressed and set to go. Mavin didn't say anything and just opened the door as Bellinda left the room before her.

"Finally!" Bellinda stopped in her tracks as Louise jumped out of nowhere into her path.

"Yeah, we thought you'd be up there forever." Sharon joined her sister.

"Morning girls." Bellinda smiled sweetly at them even though she was blushing something fierce.

"G'morning." The girls smiled back and ran past Bellinda to jump into Mavin. "Mavin will you play with us?"

"Aw, I can't, I have to go to work. Maybe when I get back."

"Promise?" Sharon asked, and set her big brown eyes into action, Mavin was a goner.

"I promise." Mavin grinned, "Tell your mom and dad I'll be back later."

"What about her?" Lou piped up.

"I'm not sur-" Mavin was about to say when both girls dashed back to where Bellinda was standing.

"Will you come back please?" They said together. Tag teaming Bellinda with their charm.

"It's up to Mavin if she wants me back." Bellinda passed the buck.

The twins spun on their heels and looked at Mavin. "Please Mavin, bring her back?"

"We'll see how the day goes, okay?" Mavin scooped them up as only she could. "Now go give my message to your parents."

"Mmwha." Louise and Sharon kissed Mavin's temples and wiggled out of her arms in a race to reach their parents.

Mavin smiled as she watched them running down the hall. "Be careful!" She called out to them. She turned her gaze back to Bellinda but the redhead wasn't looking in her direction. Mavin shrugged and led the way out of the house.

*************

The ride back had been excruciating for Bellinda. She felt like her heart had been broken twice in a row. She realized how much she was investing into Mavin and it scared her a bit. All Mavin had to do was say something and she'd be shattered like delicate china. She'd just received a taste of how easily Mavin could hurt her. The sensible action to take would have been to back off but Bellinda wasn't operating by sense anymore.

Mavin on the other hand, had her walls so high up, that no light could reach her. She busied herself with thoughts of what Susan had to say about José's murder. 'Mind-blowing, pfft...this whole week has been mind-blowing' Mavin thought and pulled into Illusions' parking lot.

Bellinda was suffocating in her seat from being so close to Mavin, and yet, so damn far away. Becca's words rang in her head. Understanding and patience. All that equated to, was insanity. The tension in the car was unbearable, even more so the fact that Bellinda was the only one suffering from it. As soon as Mavin stopped the car, Bellinda opened the door and leapt out. The cold air hit her and chilled her airways as she sucked in mouthfuls.

Mavin wanted to be stubborn but she couldn't shake the feeling that if she let Bellinda walk away, she'd lose her forever. 'And I care because?' Mavin asked herself again. "Fuck!" Mavin snapped into action as she too got out of her car and walked quickly to catch the redhead.

"Bellinda!" Mavin called out but the subject in question wasn't stopping. "Time for damage control." Mavin muttered to herself as she legged the rest of the distance, catching up with Bellinda just as she reached her own car. "Bellinda, wait a sec."

"WAIT FOR WHAT MAVIN? FOR YOU TO DRIVE ME CRAZY?!" Bellinda wheeled around and screamed at the tall woman. Nearby pigeons flew for their lives.

"Calm down before someone calls the cops." Mavin said and tried not to imagine that scenario.

"WELL THEY PROB'LY SHOULD! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" Bellinda didn't drop her tone.

"I want you to calm down." Mavin moved closer. Bellinda moved a step back into her car. Cornered. "Please?"

"I don't know what this is Mavin. One minute with you and I feel like I've won the prize to end all prizes and the next I feel like I'm making a terrible mistake." Bellinda choked as the tears stinging her eyes threatened to spill.

"I'm sorry you feel that way." Mavin said stubbornly, her tone betraying nothing about how she really felt.

"Yeah, me too." Bellinda turned to open her door. "I guess I'll see you around."

"Yeh." Mavin's stubbornness won over and she moved to let Bella get into her car. Mavin gritted her teeth and watched as Bellinda drove away. She got into her Benz and tried to figure out what the fuck just happened. When she got to thinking about her emotions, Mavin told herself it was for the best.

*********

Mavin sped off to the lab. She was in a bad mood but surprisingly mellow. Like a mine, ready to explode when an unsuspecting victim takes the wrong step. She parked her car and was pleased to see Hairo rushing to her with news.

"We have it on tape boss." Hairo strained from excitement and breathlessness.

"That's good news. Call Wagner. Get Carver to bring them to my office."

"No problem." Hairo finished and ran away to perform the tasks.

Mavin made her way into her office and greeted Zoë with a smile and a pat on her shoulder. The dark haired girl beamed with relief and began sounding off Mavin's appointments for the day. It was just about 1PM and Mavin was more booked than a library. She settled herself and got to work.

*********

"Look, I know it's too soon to get your swerve on, but I really want you to go out with me on Friday night."

"I can't believe the nerve she has."

"Girl, she just can't handle you."

"Joann..."

"Okay, okay, just say that you're going to the Shack with me on Friday, and I'll leave you."

"I don't want you to leave me, I just want you to be quiet."

Bellinda was stretched out on Joann's sofa. She hadn't been able to get to her dad 'cause he was in D.C. and she didn't feel like being alone. Left to her devices, she'd have cried herself to oblivion. She couldn't brave her own apartment alone because everything had a faint residue of Mavin. It wasn't even 6 hours yet and she was already having withdrawal symptoms.

"Fine, wanna watch the plasma formerly known as tube?" Joann rolled her eyes and Bella laughed. The two remained quiet as they enjoyed a cheesy Lifetime flick.

***********

Mavin sat through countless meetings. Unable to focus and angry for being unable to focus and that by itself, kept her from focusing. She found herself in a vicious cycle of moodiness. When Susan showed up, she was on thin ice, ready to crack.

"You look happy to see me."

"Cut the shit, what do you have for me?" Mavin spat a bit harsher than she intended.

Susan backed off and dumped a bulging file in front of Mavin. "Your friend had enemies, rivals and the whole nine yards."

"Hmm, we all do." Mavin scanned the file and flipped through it quickly.

"Yes, except José's partners were trying to undermine his success."

"That may be true but I don't believe they'd go this far." Mavin looked at Susan, "It says here only Gabe sold his shares."

"Yes, but that's only a third. John didn't sell out and José refused to merge." Susan said simply and paused for Mavin to make the connections.

"So how does A.J factor into all this shit?"

"Remember Horizon & Beyond?"

"Yeah, the shady up and comer."

"Well, Kurt Pryce and Morris happen to be the best of buds. Not only that, but they've been doing dirty business involving bio-chemical weapons, nano-technology, human testing in third-world countries, the list goes on."

"Please tell me that this has nothing to do with Oblivion3."

"I hate to disappoint you but it does."

"Fuck...fuck, fuck, FUCK!!!" Mavin lost her cool. "This is why José's dead, 'cause of some greedy bastards?"

"I'm sorry, but that's what all the evidence points to."

"This can't be it. It's too simple. These cats are smart but not enough to pull off a stunt like this. I'm sure they had help."

"I'm still investigating, but due to the nature of things, I won't be able to share whatever dirt I find with you."

"What?!"

"Mavin, this is all moving into restricted territory and it's for your own protection."

"Oh so it's like that huh? You've gotten what you want so you have no use for my intelligence." Mavin sneered in disgust.

"Don't go there, this isn't in your hands anymore, you have to let go and let me deal with it."

"Tell me something Susie, how much longer before it's outta your hands. Whatever happened to justice? My friend is dead!"

"I understand, but we can't even prove beyond reasonable doubt that they had anything to with it. From what I hear, the gunman came from the inside."

"WHAT?!" Mavin was bugging out now. An assassin under her watch? Beautiful. "That's not possible."

"Think about it. This person would have needed proper access codes in order to get that close to Dr. Sanchez. Hell, they may still be in the building."

Mavin felt the wind going out of her as she slumped back into her chair and tried to process the earful she'd just gotten. How the hell would she go about dealing with this if Susan was right? That would mean every one in the building was a potential suspect.

************

"It's like she does these things to scare me away."

Joann sighed with exasperation. Bellinda had been going on and on for the last hour about the things Mavin did. There was no doubt in Joann's mind that her friend was falling hard for the tall mass of chocolate sex called Mavin. They'd just had their first argument and Joann was slightly amused at how the two of them were acting, well at least from Bella's point of view.

"Maybe she's just not sure of what she wants." Joann offered.

"No, I think she knows exactly what she's doing. She thinks I'm gonna go begging and crying over her."

"Bee, that's what you've been doing since you got here." Joann said wryly.

"Okay that's true but I ain't going back to her, so she'd better figure out what she wants."

"And why are you telling me this like I'm the messenger?" Joann cocked her head in Bellinda's direction and smiled.

"I dunno, I feel like shit. I can't stop thinking about her." Bella whined into the cushion.

"Well, I know just what you can do to get your mind off her a bit."

"Please don't say strip club."

"Well, it's club with not so much stripping." Joann laughed. "My friend Sasha just got a gig DJing there. It's new and from what I hear, it's gonna be a huge blow out tomorrow night."

Bellinda lifted her head from the sofa cushion and eyed her friend. To go or not to go was the question. She had just broken up with Mavin or so it seemed. Her uncle was dead and unburied. And here she was, unable to go in any direction. Bellinda closed her eyes and tried to breathe.

**********

End of Chapter 4

TMAJO
TMAJO
153 Followers