Felt My Aunt's Ass in All the Way

Story Info
Only ass lovers. How I and my friend enjoyed my aunt ass.
1.8k words
3.12
91.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi my name is *****. I'm 21 yrs old, studying in Bangalore, OK looking guy and I'm sharing my real incest sex experience with my aunt whom I gave a rim job to her ass when my uncle was on a trip and also taking my friend to feel her ass.

This is a long story but I'm sure all ass lover's would masturbates as many times it takes. Now what Iam going to narrate is a real story. My aunt's name is Susheela. She is my uncle's wife (my mother's younger brother).

Let me describe my aunt. She is fair, little chubby but good-looking and very caring because she pampers me a lot and doesn't mind kissing on my cheeks. Her boobs are little over than medium-sized, weighed around 55-60, height 5.6ft, round waist, and she has a big round juicy ass. As I am an ass lover, she's an ass goddess to me.

It all started when I was 18, at that time she was 36. My house was very near to her's. Whenever I visited she used come sit next to me, and we used to have chit chats. In the beginning I had no any such intentions. On a one fine day, my intentions were completely changed on her when our family visited to them. My parents sat opposite to me on the sofa and my aunt came with a tea to serve, and she bent towards me to offer the tea I saw her cleavage, and I was gone. Then she turns around to offer tea to my parents, when she bent again I saw her big ass right near my face just only few inches away and my face is only half the size of her one butt cheek and when she stood straight the cloth got stuck in her ass, unknowingly I was erected by seeing my aunt parts and I figured that I badly wanted to feel her ass.

Then my parents had to leave as I told them that I will stay here for sometime, as the devil inside me was playing a game. I and my aunt began to chit chat like usual.

Later when I returned from the bathroom aunt was bent by facing her voluptuous buttocks to me by trying to open a suitcase. By seeing that my heart started pumping faster, Then I took a deep breath and walked near her and stood behind her ass which made us look like a doggy position. In an innocent voice I asked aunt, is anything wrong with the lock?

She replied it's too hard and I'm not able to open this. I built up my courage and I leaned on her like I was just trying to help. My crotch was in her ass crack then I put my right palm on her right hand which was on the key but was afraid she might scold me, But she seemed OK. This built my courage and I gently placed my left palm on her ass cheek though my cock was erected in her ass crack. Then I gave a Hard push to open the lock which made my cock pressed towards her ass hole and the suitcase lock got opened. She got happy, hugged me and said you have become strong *****. I gave a naughty smile. I was happy she didn't notice my cock and the things I did while opening. I immediately rushed to the bathroom, masturbated thinking about that. Then I returned to my home.

I was still not able to get her ass out of my mind, So I went back to her house she was in a green tight salwar looking like perfect mallu aunt. She was watching TV serial by sitting on floor.

I said Hi aunt! She was surprised to see me again. She replied, your back and hugged me and asked to accompany her watching the TV serial, I agreed. She sat on the floor I sat next to her but little behind, so I can see her big sweet buns. As She got busy watching the serial, I gently placed my index finger touched to her ass, I got brave and gently placed my hand on her ass till the serial ends (1hour). But she didn't get to know or maybe she was OK with that. So these started to increase my courage step by step. I returned home and masturbated

Next day after my collage I went to her house again. She was in kitchen I hugged her from behind and hugged her by holding her waist and placed a kiss on her cheek. She got terrified and turns.

I said hi aunt! With a naughty smile. She gave a pat on my shoulder, said you scared me, and then she hugged me, I hugged her back by putting my both palms on her ass, but she didn't notice. She kissed me, by that her half lip kissed my cheek and half lip kissed my lip. I got to know She was already very comfortable with me. Then she turned around to continue with her cooking, I was still behind her talking and caressing her ass slowly. She never minded, I became very bold with her.

This became my daily habit. Then after few days I directly used to grab her bum and kiss her on lips and also place gentle kiss on her ass and sometimes when she is busy working I used to pull my cock out and press it on her ass and brushing her ass here and there like helping her pick the vessels or while passing by her. These encounters made me brave even when my uncle was around. I used to sit between my uncle and aunt grabbing her bum, my hand used to be on her ass all the time even in front my uncle. I'm sure he would've seen but he was ok with it because he thinks I'm not with that intentions.

One day my uncle had to go out to the other city on his work schedule. He invited me to stay in his house so aunt would be alone. "Man" I was in seventh heaven. I helped him to prepare his bags for the journey. Then suddenly I couldn't believe my eyes Uncle kissed aunt in front of me and gave few taps on her ass just to build her confidence level as it was first time uncle leaving aunt alone and going on a work trip, wiped her tears off and said ***** is here don't worry. Then I and my aunt dropped him till his car, wished him safe journey. Car started and Uncle waved(bye) to us, we waved him back, while waving as no one sees I grabbed her whole ass in my right hand and waved him in left hand because I have a huge responsibility cause uncle has left his wife's sweet ass on me to take care and being a good soldier grabbing her ass and waving means "Don't worry about her, you go win the war. I'm there to take care of her sweet buns until you return".

I got to know this would be my lucky night because I can enjoy my aunt for a whole night. Then I consoled my aunt and said I'm here for you don't be scared, she smiled and kissed me on lips and said if you are there, I won't worry about anything. After dinner aunt asked me to sleep next to her. How can I say no? I agreed.

Couldn't believe my aunt was right next to me in the bed. She started to cuddle me by saying "mera pyara bacha" and ended up kissing all my face, it was my turn now I placed my right hand between her ass and grabbing it hard kissed her on cheeks, lips, neck and her upper boob accidentally. But she didn't even say anything she was just too busy in pampering me. I was completely erected and her hands touched my dick many times while the process. I hugged her again and again, kissing back-to-back. We had aunt and nephew romance nearly for 1 hour then After some time she got into a deep sleep. I went near her boob and felt it on my face, She turned around side wards by facing her ass to me.

I started to act like as I'm not getting sleep. I intentionally was disturbing her like I was in a half sleep.

She got out of sleep and asked what happened *****?

I said my neck is hurting she asked me whether you want an extra pillow as in the position she was sleeping. I said no and I moved her hand off and rested my head on her waist and made sure my lips would touch her body. Then after 2-3 hours she was in deep sleep, she changed her position to upside down. I slowly moved my face on her ass and started to give gentle kisses on it as she was in deep sleep. I moved my face and stuck in her ass crack. It smelled so good. Her ass hole was in my mouth I felt it till morning and rubbed my cock on the bed cummed on the bed. Again placed my head on her ass and slept till morning.

When I got up it was 10am and my head was on pillow. My aunt was doing pooja. She was bent I slowly kissed her ass for wonderful night She didn't notice. Said her bye and left to collage.

And you know what?? When I said these to one of my collage friend Aravind, he didn't believe, so I took him to my aunt's home one day and his jaws were opened by seeing my aunt's ass. She was in tight nightie, and was stuck to her body as she just got out of bath and wasn't wearing anything inside and was able to get the clear view of her ass, boobs, pussy and while she was doing pooja and preparing tea her nightie was stuck in her ass. Aravind enjoyed seeing it. She likes kids, she sat right next to him asked about his studies and home.

He slowly moved his hand towards her ass and grabbed it gently within few minutes as I instructed him to do, and he loved it. I was enjoying the view. After few days he said he mastrubates daily imagining my aunt. , So I told him go whenever you want, She is a cool person but first make her comfortable, and then she is your play bitch. Aravind keeps on visiting her whenever he wants to feel her lovely ass. But the good thing is we haven't got caught yet by my aunt or uncle yet because my aunt thinks we are very innocent, and we are very careful while doing.

Even now kissing on her ass, grabbing it, caressing is just a glass of water. Nowadays I directly go sleep on her ass or stick my face in her ass crack while sleeping but gotta do it very gently, and slowly.

Long live my aunt and her marvelous ass

Waiting for fucking her one day.

Please do share your feedbacks.