Female Discomfort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spoke in a low, husky voice. "Hi, I'm Candy. You're here to see Dr. Probem?" She leaned forward, giving Kim a view down her low cut top.

"Uhhh, yes." Kim replied, feeling a bit off center. "I have a 3:30 appointment."

Candy's eyes moved slowly over Kim again. After a long moment, she pointed to the elevator. "4th floor, 2nd door on the left."

And then added, with emphasis on the word 'anything', "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

She smiled in an unspoken invitation.

Kim stood rooted, shocked at the realization she was being hit on by a WOMAN! She stammered, and blurted "Uhmmm, uh uh uh n-no uhhh maybe later."

She almost ran to the elevator, grateful to find a group of four men waiting for it. The polished chrome doors opened, they all stepped in. The doors closed, they were chrome inside too. She was face to face with herself. The air was even cooler here.

One of the men asked her "Which floor?"

"Oh! Uh, 4 please."

He pushed 2,3, and 4.

The cooler air quickly produced the usual results on her already perky twins. Kim glanced to each side, to see if any of the men had noticed. They were all looking straight ahead. She breathed a mental sigh of relief.

The elevator started with a bump, causing a cute jiggle under her shirt. The elevator stopped at 2, with another bump and jiggle. It started again, with the same results. Kim wondered why none of the men had gotten off. The men glanced at each other with sly smiles, and then went back to enjoying the girl's reflection in the doors. It stopped at 3. Her titties bounced yet again. The men were not exiting the elevator, but they were getting off.

The ride stopped at 4, she stepped out into a hall, and found the door. She entered a typical waiting room, and checked in with the nurse. The nurse explained the doctor was running a bit late, and asked Kim to take a seat. She found one, and looked around. There were about 5 other patients waiting. All women.

She found a 'Cosmo' on the table, and buried her nose in it. It was full of the same stuff every Cosmo is, makeup, clothes, and 'steamy passion tips to drive him wild'.

In spite of herself, she turned to 'steamy passion tips'. A minute later, she crossed her legs. Shortly after that, she began moving her foot. Had she looked up, she would have noticed every other woman in the room doing the exact same thing.

Kim's attention turned to the door as the Doctor walked in briskly. She was surprised. She had expected someone older. He was barely 30, if he was a day. Not to mention he was a hunk! The women all beamed, and chimed in sing-songy voices "Hello Dr. Probem!"

The nurse rolled her eyes. 'Same thing every time' she thought.

He apologized for being late, no one seemed to mind. One woman fairly jumped up. "I'm first!"

He turned to the nurse "Would you get her to a room while I change?"

"Of course Doctor, follow me please."

The woman nearly bowled the nurse over as she rushed to get through the door. Kim could swear she heard the woman giggle like a schoolgirl as it closed.

The nurse called in three more women, one by one. There was an excited lilt to their steps as they walked to the door. Kim looked back to the magazine, and a moment later her foot started up again.

About a half hour later, the first woman remerged from the back. She looked disheveled, flushed, and relaxed. Very relaxed.

She walked gingerly to the nurse, who asked "Same time next week?"

The woman purred "Yes, ooh yes please." She left with a dreamy expression on her face.

The sequence continued, each woman coming from the back looking frazzled and happy, making sure to set up their next appointment. Finally, only Kim was left.

She was concentrating deeply on yet another 'steamy tip' when the nurse's voice snapped through the fog. "Follow me please."

Kim did, and was led to an ordinary examination room. She was instructed to strip down completely, put on an examination gown, and have a seat on the table.

The nurse took her vitals, asked a few questions, made some notes on a chart, and then asked "Reason for visit?"

Kim blushed furiously, and searched for a response.

The nurse gave her a warm, knowing smile and asked "Shall I just put down 'Female Discomfort'?"

Kim turned even redder, and could only nod her head in agreement.

The nurse said "Wait here please, he'll be along shortly."

She gave Kim's arm a reassuring squeeze, and then left.

'Well' she thought 'At least it's not cold in here'

But still, her buds were trying to poke their way through the cloth of the gown.

A few minutes later, he entered. He extended his hand. "'Hi" he paused and glanced at the chart, checking her name. "Kim. I'm Dr. Prober. Just give me a minute here so I can look over your chart, and then we'll take care of you, OK?"

His smile and easy manner made Kim forget for a moment that she was naked except for the gown. He looked over the chart, and began asking her questions. "Female discomfort, I see. And how long have you had this condition?"

Kim turned a new shade of red, and squeaked out "About 2 months now. It seems to be getting worse too."

He made a note, and queried "How long has it been since your last sexual experience?"

Her mouth fell open, and tried to close. She finally was able to stammer "Never, I'm a virgin."

He looked up as if to say "Yeah, and I'm the Pope."

The look on her face convinced him she was telling the truth. He made more notes, and then asked "When was your last orgasm?"

She was glad she had the table to hold on to, or she would have hit the floor. "I-I-I-.....I don't know. I don't think I've ever had one."

And then before she could stop herself, it all poured out; her past experience, the washing machine, everything. She had been using her hands to emphasize certain points, and the gown had slid down off her shoulders. He listened intently, thought for a moment, and then made some more notes.

He finished, and spoke to her in a soft, yet professional voice. "Your body is waking up. Sexually. We need to find an outlet for all that pent up energy. When we're finished here, you'll be able to sleep tonight."

He stood, and moved behind her. His hands began to gently work the muscles of her neck and shoulder areas. Kim could not contain a sigh.His hands knew exactly what they were doing. In seconds, she was more relaxed than she had been in weeks.

He told her to lay face down on the table, she almost floated to meet it. The hands continued working the tension out of her back. When they reached her low back, and dug in, she gave a long grunt of pleasure. Those wonderful hands continued for what seemed an eternity. She let herself drift away.

She became aware his touch had changed. It was much lighter, tracing patterns over her skin. It sent little arcs of pleasure through her, and they all traveled to the same spot. Her breathing grew deeper. She ran her tongue over her lips.

She thought, 'That feels soooooo good!'

His voice came through the wonderful haze enveloping her. "Turn over, please."

She did. A moment later, she felt the gown lift from her body. A shock ran through her, realizing she was now completely nude.

"Now, let's find the source of your..discomfort."

His hands started at her scalp, her face, moving slowly lower.

Part of her mind told her that 'Nice girls don't feel like this'.

Her overheated body told her mind to 'Shut the fuck up'.

He asked "Is it here?"

She breathed a small "no."

The Doctor's fingertips floated over goosebumped skin, stoking fires that had been smouldering for too long. When they found her begging nipples, she groaned loudly. He ran his palm across them. She felt his firm hands cup her breasts. He gently pinched her swollen tips, rolling them with expertise.

She arched into his touch, took a deep breath, held it for a moment and exhaled with a long "Ohhhhhhhhhhh."

A small explosion went off in her mind.

His soft voice told her "That was what we call a mental orgasm."

Kim was sure she was about to go mental. She had a few more as his touches moved downward. Around her thighs, over her stomach, sending shivers through her, and more fire below.

He touched everywhere except where she now wanted to be touched most. He teased achingly close, and then moved away. She had never been so wet. His fingers moved closer, closer.

"Please, oh please touch me." she whispered.

His hand closed over her softly furred mound. It began to massage with a firm, yet gentle rhythm. Her hips responded in kind.

He asked "Is it here?"

"Yessss ooohh yesyesYES!"

He ran a finger around and around her swollen lips until she thought she would scream. Her mouth fell open and her head back as he dipped gently into her very wet slit.

A sound she had never made before came from deep in her throat. A finger began to move in and out of her. Her body matched his motions. He added another finger, pushing just deep enough to brush teasingly against her maidenhead.

A string of unintelligible, yet perfectly understandable sounds poured from her between ragged gasps.

His thumb pressed onto her most sensitive spot, she pushed herself into it with a motion as old as time.

She felt a wonderful pressure building inside her, at the same time, it felt like her stomach was dropping. Every squeeze, every movement felt better, and better. She thrust into his caresses.

She made many more new sounds she didn't know she could, as that delightful tension kept growing, and growing. He pressed harder. The tingles, the tension, all rushed together and rose and ROSE.

She arched again, her body tensed, she held her breath. For a second, time stood still, and then something huge let go inside of her. She lost herself in a torrent of pulsing sensations that seemed to pour from her in a flood of release.

As it passed, she became aware that he was still gently massaging her, drawing out the pleasure. Her body trembled with aftershocks.

"That" he told her "was a physical orgasm. Having at least one a week should relieve any further discomfort."

Kim had never agreed with anything more in her life. She made a sound like a big kitten. Her voice finally started to work again.

She asked "What about more than one a week?"

He smiled, still cupping her. "I've never heard of anyone overdosing on orgasms."

He began to apply another treatment.

12