Female Dream: A Lasting Erection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu
ainu
269 Followers

So I sit up, get on top of him and move until I get my opening right at his cock and slowly sit down on him, taking him up into me. It all feels so great, fills me up. I'm on my knees, sitting on him and as I move, I'm fucking him. I can tell he's watching my breasts move as I move, so I lean forward a little and let them hang toward him. He sits up a little and gets both hands on them and then starts to suck a nipple. I keep my hips moving, back and forth and sort of around, feeling him move inside me. It's about as good as things can get. Over several minutes, we change a little, he lays back, he sits up to get at my breasts again, he lays back, he uses a hand to diddle my clit. All the time, I'm riding him. As I get more and more into it, I start really bouncing on him, fucking him as hard and fast as he's fucked me. And then I can feel another one coming. I've never had this many orgasms in one session before. When it's all over, I lean down and lay on him, his cock still in me. He actually grabs my shoulders and pulls me up a little, to kiss me, which makes his cock pop out of me. He's at least six inches taller than me.

After we kiss, he sort of rolls until I'm on my back. Then he rolls back onto his back, next to me. He reaches down and grabs that rubber ring and starts pulling it off. "Ouch! Shit!' he says as he gets it up. "I don't want to do that again," he says. "It doesn't fee like it's me. It's like one of those lezes I've seen in a video with a cock strapped on. It's as if I had a cock strapped on. I could sort of feel it but it wasn't the same. From now on I just want to do it naturally."

"But I loved it," I tell him. "I had orgasm after orgasm. Just what I've wanted. On your own, you can't keep me going like that. If you don't want to use the pump then maybe we need to get a second guy here."

"Another man? You mean someone else to fuck you?"

"Yeah. You could do me then he could, then you'd be ready again and when you were done, he'd be ready again."

"But that's. I don't know. That's so slutty or whorish or something."

"Yeah, it is. That's just how I feel Slutty. I just want to fuck and fuck and fuck."

"Some other guy would watch us and then I'd watch him. It's just so different. I mean, it's just been you and me."

"Rob, who are we kidding? You don't love me. I don't love you. It's just sex. We both have to go off to college for years, find jobs before we can start thinking about love and marriage and all that. In the meantime we both want to fuck. And it happens that I want more than you can give me. If it bothers you, then maybe the other guy can be a friend of yours. Someone you already know. How about Jimmy?"

He grins. "Well, it's interesting that you mention Jimmy. He'd love to fuck you. He really has the hots for you. But I don't know. I don't think I can just ask him to come over and help fuck you."

"Well, I can," I told him. And I did. The next day at school. I could have just as easy been doing this all along with Jimmy. He's a good looking guy, nice guy. I'd have been as happy with him as Rob, it just happened to end up Rob.

"Jimmy," I say to him between first and second periods when there wasn't much time, "Rob and I have been fucking for a couple months. I don't know whether you knew that. Well, I would like to keep on fucking after Rob has finished and can't get it up for awhile. So I think it would be good to have a second guy there to fuck me. When Rob's done, then you can. Then maybe when you're done, Rob will be ready again, and then later you again, and so on until we're all worn out. So come to Rob's house right after school today." With that, I went to class. I didn't wait for an answer. I knew he'd be there.

As it turns out, he actually talked to Rob. I don't think he believed me. But, whatever, at three pm, right after school ended, all three of us are in Rob's bedroom, naked. "How do you want to do this?" I ask both of them. I grin a little, they both have serious hard ons sort of bouncing out there. "Do I suck one of you or does one of you lick me or do I fuck one of you? Whatever, all I want is to be kept in almost constant orgasms."

Jimmy spoke first. "If it's o.k. with Rob, I'd like to eat you, lick you. Then he can fuck you or you suck him, whatever he wants, and then I'll get involved again."

So that's what we do. Jimmy makes love to me. Or what he thought was that. We kissed and felt each other and he kissed me all over, sucking my breasts and then he ate me. He really did., He didn't just lick me. I don't know whether he knew how already or had studied a lot or what but he's terrific at it. I had a really great orgasm. Then Rob fucked me. We didn't fuck until I orgasmed, we fucked until he orgasmed. I came first and was half way to a second when he stopped and Jimmy took over. It only took a second or two before Jimmy's cock replaced Rob's. They felt a little different but a lot the same, too. But I didn't have much time to think about it because I was heading into another orgasm. Like Rob. Jimmy didn't stop. We just kept on fucking. Really pounding at each other. I finally did have another one. Then, as Jimmy pulled out, I rolled over and gave Rob a rear entrance.

We fucked and fucked. Jimmy did me from behind, doggy style, after Rob did, Then I rode Rob and then rode Jimmy. Then we went into the shower and Rob did me standing up, against the tile wall while the shower ran on use. Then Jimmy got in and actually washed me, cleaned my pussy so he could eat me again. He turned off the water, it was starting to go cool, and then he stood me up, too, and fucked me against the wall.

I don't know. I must have had a dozen orgasms or something. I felt a little like a zombie. A fuck toy. A very well used whore. I knew I would be sore. So I said "Uncle." Both of them asked what? And I said "Uncle. I give up. I've had enough."

The next day, Rob tells me he doesn't want to do that again. If I'm willing, he wants to just have sex with me. Just the two of us. I tell him o.k. but that he isn't going to be the only one that I go with. The truth is, I realized once we were done that I didn't want to do that again, either. After a while, it all felt different. It was like just stuffing food in your mouth after you're already full. I mean, in a couple years, probably with two other guys, I might do that again but then, I might not. So I went to Jimmy and told him Rob didn't want to repeat having both of them fucking me but that I'd be very happy to be with him whenever he wanted. I also told him that he was fantastic at eating me and I wanted him to do that some more. I even asked if he'd done that before because he seemed to really know how. He seemed almost shy about it but admitted that his sister taught him. So I asked if she ever sucked him and he said that she had. So I told him that maybe he could help teach me to be better at sucking him. I mean, I might as well get good at it, right?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I'm thinking as I'm driving home from my sisters. I've got to be strong enough to go back to our house for a week or so until I can manage to sell it. It'll be difficult, with Will gone now. We did everything together for years in that house. But I've got to do it. Hopefully, my son has moved all of Will's things out so at least I won't be reminded of him that way. My sister was right, I've got to carry on. I could have another twenty years left to me. I can only grieve for Will for so long and then get on with my life. . . . Of course, staying with my sister didn't help much. She and her husband carry on like young kids. A couple nights, I could hardly get any sleep from their noises. She's really a screamer. Either that or he's the hottest lover who ever lived. I mean, Will and I still were at it regularly. I suspect most couple are. Age doesn't change your need for sex. But we certainly weren't that loud about it. My God, does this mean I might live twenty years with no sex? I never thought of it before. . . . I'm sure Will would want me to have a good life, to enjoy my life. Am I going to have to date again, court again, have sex with someone that right now I don't even know? Someone in the retirement community where I'm moving? I don't know if I can do that. Start all over like Will and I did in high school. But as my sister said, I've got to carry on. . . . I wonder if that man, that next man, will be like Will and have a problem getting stiff, getting hard for me. Well, whoever it is can always use a pump like Will did. It worked well for us for several years. Viagra did too, At least sometimes. But the pump always worked. Will never liked it as well as I did. I mean, it gave him a big stiff one he could use in me. It was not only better than nothing, it was as good as it could be. Even felt good in my mouth as well as my vagina. And he really lasted. Perhaps I should take that pump with me to the retirement home. It might come in handy. . . . Oh, but I bet my son has moved it with Will's other things. I better go by his house first before I go home and see if he still has it or what he's done with it.

"Hello Mary, I just thought I'd stop by and see how Dan did at my house before I go back there."

"Oh, Ruth, I feel so bad for you. I can't imagine what it's like to lose your husband. We'll sure do everything we can to be of help in any way we can."

"Well, thanks. But, did Dan move all of Will's things out of the house?"

"Oh, yes, certainly. He took some of the clothes to the thrift shop and some other stuff that he wasn't too sure about he's got in the garage in a couple boxes. Let me get you some coffee."

"Coffee would be fine. Let me go back out to my car for a moment and I'll be right back. I'll just come on in to the kitchen."

Back to the car my foot. I need to check in the garage. I hope she isn't watching. I'll just go in the side door and look. Oh! Good! There it is, right on top. Let me just grab this and put it in my car and then go back in and have that coffee before going home. They'll never even know that I have it. Probably wouldn't know what it is or how to use it. The way Mary used to encourage Dan way back before they were married, he wouldn't need anything like this any way. I could hear them in his room when they didn't think I knew what was going on. She fucked him like a mink in heat, never stopping. Well, so did Will and I at one time. Maybe it all isn't over yet.

ainu
ainu
269 Followers
12