Female Erotic Police Squad Pt. 05

Story Info
Officers of FEPS also have flaws and make mistakes.
2.7k words
4.18
13.1k
10

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was one of the policewomen who worked in the patrol. What made her different from most of the girls was her age. Sarah was already thirty two years old and, despite her ambitions, had not managed to get a higher rank in the Squad. She had barely failed the sergeant exam twice, once the theoretical part, the second time - the practical one. In two weeks she would be taking the exam for the third time, she was sure she would pass it this time.

At 178 centimetres Sarah was rather tall and had a curvaceous body. She was obviously fit, as all of the policewomen were, and had a slim waist, but her hips and chest were significantly wider than those of other girls; and of course she had no thigh-gap to speak of. Sarah was happy with her body, all of it, apart from one part - her breasts. She had always considered her natural B cups to be way too small for her big frame; it was all about the inappropriate proportions. That was why a few years ago Sarah had her breasts enhanced with silicone implants. She was a lot happier with her new E cup breasts, truth be told, they were the best, the plastic surgery could offer and they did fit her curvaceous form perfectly. Sarah looked like a real sex bomb in her police uniform, especially since she always wore tops with the deepest cleavage; and no bras of course.

Sarah's face was pretty, with natural full lips, small nose and big round green eyes that had a constant seductive look in them. Her hair were fiercely red, long and wavy, and her skin was pale, as any proper redhead's should be.

Addiction to sex was not uncommon among the officers of FEPS. With proper training at the academy they were taught to keep it at bay and use it as their asset. Sarah had not been the top student and unlike Tori, she had not had a part-time job. She preferred seducing men and having sex with them for free. That would have been perfectly fine, if it was done solely after duty, which has not always been the case.

It was another regular morning on duty, Sarah was strolling in a leisurely patrol pace through a mall. The hour was early and the day was balmy, so there were not many people inside. The policewoman was wearing a standard uniform, although most of the girls had some minor adjustments to fit their preferences and Sarah was no exception. Her tops always had the deepest possible cleavage to show off her magnificent breasts. The skirts of most girls in the squad were so short that they barely covered their buttocks. Sarah prefered them to barely NOT cover her ample buttocks, so there was always a glimpse of skin covered by sheer black pantyhose. Especially since her walk made it impossible not to look.

Sarah knew the mall, since it was her region of patrol, and she remembered well all the hot men that worked there. Her favourite was a waiter from a nearby restaurant, Mike; she was currently heading his way.

With the lack of customers Mike was cleaning the tables once more, even though they were perfectly clean already. He instantly spotted Sarah and greeted her with a wave, she replied with the same motion. She had mastered a way of doing that move that made her breasts wave as well. Sarah walked to the waiter and they chatted and flirted for a short while. Mike was a handsome man and could have challenged Hollywood stars, if not for his mediocre height. He was the same height as Sarah, but her twelve centimetre heels made her tower over the man; but it also put his eyes closer to her huge breasts.

Enhanced police perception was not necessary to notice that Mike was constantly sneaking glances at Sarah's cleavage. Being a waiter he learnt the professional politeness of his trade, but the policewoman's breasts and outfit could tempt even a saint. But Sarah noticed something more - Mike quickly got an erection, and from the size of the bulge in his pants she was certain that his penis was larger than average; so she decided to push the flirt further.

"Go ahead, Mike. You can look at them openly. If I hadn't wanted people to stare, I would've covered them up."

The waiter might have resisted the invitation, but Sarah was in an unprofessionally playful mood and decided to bend the rules slightly. She enhanced the verbal and optical temptation with a delicate smell of the pheromones that the police force had equipped her with. That was obviously too much for Mike, he lowered his eyes and stared at the smooth pale skin of Sarah's amazing breasts. Meanwhile the erection in his pants grew even larger.

"How about we go to the back, so you can get a closer look?"

Mike's silence was meaningful enough for an answer. The policewoman led the way, swaying her wide hips lustily, to compensate for the temporarily lost sight of her breasts.

The first thing Sarah noticed, when they went in the back was, that it was not empty. The cook was there! Once he noticed the policewoman and it was hard not to, his eyes were glued to her body.

"Oh hello! You didn't tell me there was someone here, Mike. But the more the merrier" the policewoman said with a seductive smile. The delicate scent of her pheromones still present in the air, "aren't you going to introduce me?"

'Ah... Bill, meet Sarah. She's a policewoman," Mike's courtesy and eloquence have clearly not returned yet.

Sarah and Bill shook hands and the policewoman noticed that the cook was also getting hard already. A quick threesome never hurt anyone, had it not?

Once the men realised Sarah was not only teasing them, they quickly moved from staring to groping. Mike stood behind the policewoman, grabbed her breasts and wished his palms were actually big enough to cover them whole. Bill turned out to be a leg man, he knelt down and caressed Sarah's pantyhose covered legs and groped her ample buttocks; he randomly, but passionately kissed her through the thin fabric. Mike moved slightly to be able to kiss the policewoman on the lips. His hands never left her breasts, as their tongues mingled inside their mouths.

That stage of foreplay was quickly abandoned, since the erections in both men's pants were calling for attention. Mike took off Sarah's top and grabbed her now naked breasts once more and Bill pulled down her black lace panties, which all of the policewomen wore on top of their crotchless pantyhose. The waiter was groping one of the breasts with his palm, while sucking on the other's nipple. Sarah's nipples were naturally big and they grew even larger when she got aroused, now they were fifteen millimetres long. Bill caressed the policewoman's meaty leg with one hand and used the other palm to rub her clitoris which was already moist. While doing so he kissed and licked the pantyhose covered skin.

That part also did not last long. Sarah, now topless and pantyless, was laid on the floor. Bill spread her long legs wide and dived with his face between them, he gave her clitoris a few licks, mostly to digest the taste, since she was already wet enough for penetration. Mike wanted a boobjob, but up here the policewoman was dry, so he improvised a lubricant. The closest within his reach was kitchen oil, so he took it and poured some over Sarah's huge pale breasts. Then he took off his pants and underwear to finally reveal his manhood, it was truly impressive. Not only it must have been over twenty centimetres long, it also seemed to be at least five centimetres thick. Mike knelt over Sarah's chest and put his monstrous penis between her breasts. He grabbed them with both hands and pushed them on his manhood for a nice tight squeeze; as he began the titfuck Bill was taking off his pants.

Bill's penis was not as long as his friend's, but at almost twenty centimetres it could still be considered big. But it was even thicker than Mike's! It probably scared ordinary girls, but it delighted Sarah. The cook wasted no time, the policewoman kept her legs as wide as he had spread them before. He got between them, grabbed and raised her hips, and entered her vagina in one smooth motion. Sarah issued a loud moan of delight, the stretching of her pussy was a wonderful feeling; and that was just the beginning!

The men found a common rhythm surprisingly quickly, it must not have been their first threesome. The policewoman was moaning audibly as Bill kept pounding her vagina hard and fast. He kept her hips in his hands and she laid her ankles on his shoulders. From time to time the cook kissed one or the other pantyhose covered leg without breaking his pace. Sarah was also enjoying the attention her breasts were getting from Mike. Such a buxom lady got titfucked quite often, but she would have preferred to have the waiter's monstrous cock in one of her holes.

The cook was the first to get over the edge. He issued a low loud groan and pushed his fat penis deep into Sarah's pussy. He slowed the penetration as he shot his voluminous load inside of the policewoman; just as he finished, Mike followed his course. The waiter squeezed Sarah's breasts even harder, which made her produce a high pitched shriek of pain mixed with pleasure. Mike ejaculated over the policewoman's face, neck and upper chest.

Sarah reached for her beasts with her palm and collected some of the semen with her fingers, she licked them clean with an ecstatic expression and moans of delight. She was not done with the men yet and wanted them to stay horny. Mike was still kneeling over her chest enjoying the spectacle she was giving him. Bill turned his attention back to the policewoman's long legs, kissing and licking them, as if trying to apologise for abandoning them for the vagina.

Eventually the trio got up from the floor. Mike was again standing behind Sarah kissing her neck, groping her breasts and playing with her nipples. Bill finally noticed that the policewoman had a face, a pretty one to that, with big kissable lips. He planted a wet passionate kiss on these lips, while his hands roamed the parts of Sarah's body not covered by the waiter. Both men quickly regained their appetite for sex, the policewoman sensed it and got on her knees to make sure that they were ready for another round.

Sarah took Mike's penis into her mouth first, at the same time she slowly stroked Bill's manhood. The waiter's penis tasted as good as it looked, even flavoured with oil. The policewoman first licked the head with her long skillful tongue and planted a sloppy kiss on it. Only then she took it inside of her mouth making sure to put sufficient pressure on the delicate skin with her lips. Once the head was inside her mouth she licked it again, she then began to push the penis deeper into her throat. Mike's huge cock was challenging to deepthroat, but nothing too hard for someone as skilled and experienced as Sarah; she smoothly got the whole penis in her throat without gagging once. She kept it there for a few seconds before pulling it out. Mike gasped with pleasure as his penis was being squeezed by the policewoman's throat muscles. Bill watched the whole scene with anticipation, he wondered how wide Sarah could stretch her mouth and throat to accommodate his incredibly fat cock.

The cook's penis was next, the policewoman gave it the same treatment with her tongue and lips and then proceeded with deepthroating. She had never sucked a penis that was too wide or long for her and this time was no exception. She relaxed her muscles and slowly eased the fat cock deeper and deeper into her throat, until the testicles were resting on her chin. Just like before she let it stay there for a short while before she pulled it out. Sarah sucked both the penises interchangeably, making sure they were getting the same amount of attention. Eventually she decided that they were hard enough and it was time to fill her holes; both of them.

Mike laid down on the floor and Sarah mounted him, she guided his huge manhood into her vagina and smoothly sat on his lap; she produced a soft moan as the penis stretched her pussy. Bill had already prepared a lubricant to help fit his fat cock into the policewoman's anus, he used the same kitchen oil that the waiter did before. Sarah's ass had not yet been used today, but the policewoman knew how to relax it and let even the widest objects fit in. Still her moan was a lot louder as the cook's massive penis entered her anus.

Just like with the former position the men quickly found a common rhythm, it was moderately fast, but their pushes were deep and strong. Sarah was soon screaming with ecstasy, as the two monstrous penises stretched her holes. Mike was of course playing with the policewoman's breasts, this time also pinching and twisting her nipples, which only added to the noise she made. Bill also found a way to make Sarah even louder by occasionally spanking her meaty buttocks.

The passionate and audible lovemaking went in that order for a while. All the participants lost their sense of time. It was interrupted by an unusual intrusion.

"Sarah!" the shocked voice belonged to Alexandra, a fellow policewoman.

Her cry seemed to have worked on the men like a starting pistol on the runners, only this time it made them finish; as if on cue both men ejaculated into Sarah's holes. Despite their previous orgasms the second loads were also voluminous and the policewoman's holes were filled with warm seed.

"There's an assault taking place and you're having a pleasure sex for duty!" Alexandra exclaimed with reproach.

Her tone finally made Sarah regain her senses. The half-naked policewoman got up from between the men, their semen oozing out for her holes and pouring down her pantyhose covered legs. She scanned the surroundings for her top, quickly found it and put it on. It immediately soaked in the oil and the semen that covered her chest and breasts, but there was no time for esthetics.

"You used the pheromones on them," said Alexandra as they were leaving the back of the restaurant. The reproach in her voice was even stronger now, even though she said it with a quieter voice.

Both policewomen stormed out of the restaurant. Another officer, Eden, was already on the chase. The pursuit was partially successful, of the three assailants only one was caught. Of course it was Sarah who was to be blamed for the failure.

Back at the precinct the buxom redhead took a shower, changed into a fresh uniform and went to meet with Athena. The captain was calm and collected as usual, but over the years Sarah leant to read her boss' emotions and even before entering the office it was obvious that she would not be happy.

"Alexandra told me the initial report," Athena began, "you were having pleasure sex, while an assault was taking place. Two of the assailants escaped and even though she did not put the blame on you, you can tell me yourself who's guilty for that failure."

"I am," responded Sarah in a humble voice.

"Alexandra said nothing about pheromones being used, so I assume they weren't," the captain's lips said, but her look told 'but I know you did'.

"There will be only one punishment for you," Athena continued, "I cancelled your enrollment for the sergeant's exam."

"No! You can't!"

"I did. Promotion is a reward for unflawed service."

"Please! Captain, give me some other punishment. But not that!"

"Take the rest of the day off. Dismiss."

"But..."

"I said dismiss."

Sarah knew that the punishment was fair and she was the only one to blame. But she wanted to be promoted. She needed it! She was only five years Athena's junior and the other woman was a captain and she was still on the patrol. That was unfair! Watered by frustration and anger, the roots of envy began to grow...