Female Erotic Police Squad Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entrepreneur let the machine go at that pace for a short while, then he added rotation to the dildos and increased their speed and the level of vibrations on breasts by one. Tori's moans got louder, some of them being genuine now, but she was still giving a show; she was really enjoying it herself as well. The penetration by the huge dildos was incredible as they stretched her holes interchangeably, the rotation of the toys was a completely new experience, as was the breast and nipples stimulation. Tori had used nipple clamps and pumps on occasions, but never something that sophisticated, and now she was attacked by the stimuli from all sides; she truly loved it.

Once the speed of dildos reached six, the marketer added vibrations to them. This, combined with level four of breast vibrations, made Tori cry with pleasure. She soon calmed down to her regular moans, but the ecstasy was undeniable; and there were still several levels to go. This machine was truly wonderful.

The policewoman was holding back her orgasm, she wanted to extend the experience of the machine stimulation to maximum. But once the breast vibration reached maximum and speed of dildos got to level nine, with both of them also vibrating and rotating, she could not hold it any longer. She arched her back as much as the position allowed and clenched her anal and vaginal muscles on the still moving toys, she issued a loud cry of ecstasy as her whole body shivered with intense climax. Tori's spectacular orgasm was rewarded with applause and whistles from the audience.

"I'll leave you here with the audience for a while," said the marketer, as he turned the speed of the whole machine to maximum.

Tori was still experiencing the mind-blowing orgasm, so she missed some of what was happening. She did not react when her hands and feet were locked to the machine and the entrepreneur had gone; she was left immobilised, unable to escape the insane stimulation. The audience quickly took advantage of the helpless policewoman, since they thought it was all part of the show. The men used the only hole, that was not being occupied by toys, Tori's mouth.

Athena watched with disapprovement as her officers engaged in activities that were not part of their duties. Wearing revealing outfits for the sake of aesthetics seemed natural for members of Female EROTIC Police Squad. She was herself chatting with the guests, showing up by the stalls was not a problem either, but taking part in any presentation lowered vigilance. Even before the captain had seen how the situation developed, she had anticipated the possible results; that was why she decided to intervene. Before Athena had the opportunity to act though there was a ringing on the door to the command centre; Sarah was standing outside, and the captain could see her on the camera. There was no reason for her to be there, but since she was, something important must have happened. She gave the regular entrance password, so there was no immediate danger.

As soon as the door to the command room opened and Sarah walked in, three masked men burst in behind her. Neither Athena nor the officers operating the equipment were prepared for that intrusion, since the men were not visible on the cameras. One was armed and the other two were equipped with ropes; the ambush was a complete success and neither the captain, nor the other policewomen resisted. It all could not have happened, if not for...

"Leave the captain to me,'" said Sarah, as the men tied up the three policewomen.

"Traitor," said Athena coldly, still perfectly composed.

"It's your fault. If you had let me become a sergeant this wouldn't have happened."

When the men finished their jobs with the ropes, they turned off all communication devices, so that any distress signals would not be set off. The three policewoman were tied together in an awkward position, each had a dildo strapped around her face (the toys all had penis gags on the inside), the dildo was then inserted into another girl's vagina. Their hands were tied behind their backs and their knees were tied to immobilise the other one's head between the thighs.

Sarah had something special prepared for her former captain, she also had ropes to tie Athena up, but she also brought in a few toys which she borrowed from the entrepreneurs. The rogue policewoman locked the captain in a corset, she replaced the one Athena was wearing, and laced it really tight. The captain, naturally slim and athletic, now had an extremely narrow waist, it looked really sexy, but forced her to take short and shallow breaths. Next came a pair of ballet boots, they also added to sexiness and would have made the walking difficult, if Athena was not to be tied in bondage. Sarah also brought with her two huge remotely controlled vibrators, she forced the captain to lube them both with her mouth and then inserted the toys into Athena's holes. Once they were whole inside, the rogue policewoman locked the captain in a chastity belt, she then set the vibrators to maximum. All three items which Athena was wearing were secured with padlocks; on top of it all the captain was tied up, just like all three other women in the control room.

"I'll be taking this with me," said Sarah holding the remote before the captain's eyes, "I hope you enjoy some... prolonged stimulation. Oh! And by the way, I've been informed that these are the latest locks, truly safe. You won't be able to remove them with just a hairpin. Bye bye!"

Sarah left the room laughing.

Bondage was a part of the training in the Academy, doing the knots as well as escaping from them; Sarah was aware of that and she made sure her ties were solid. She was confident that they would hold, especially since the captain would have a corset and two vibrators impeding her escape. What she did not know was the fact that Athena was the best in her class at bondage and that she still kept her skill at top level. The toys were an issue, but did not make the escape impossible, the captain had the will strong enough to ignore the vibrations for a long period of time. She had to ignore the pressure created by the sheer size of the dildos as well, especially when she wiggled while trying to set free.

Athena had to admit that Sarah did a really good job with the ropes, the captain often had to stop, rest and compose herself; the corset made that difficult, since it restricted breathing. After ten minutes of a patient and methodical fight with the ropes Athena felt like she was halfway done; and she still had reserves of willpower to push the erotic stimulation of the toys aside. Finally, after nearly twenty minutes, the captain managed to free one of her hands; from that point onwards it was easy. Athena did not get up immediately once the ropes were loose, she continued to lay down for a few moments just to focus. She would have to act with the incredibly tight corset still on, the vibrators buzzing wildly inside of her holes and the insanely tall ballet boots on her feet. She knew that she had to act fast, but simply could not. She also had to fight back the orgasm that would overwhelm her once it came.

The captain carefully got up and caught balance in the heels she was wearing. With a few careful steps she reached the nearest officer and untied her. That woman would release the other's, while Athena went out to free her other officers who were also in dire straits. Tori was the nearest one, she was still locked in the devilish sex toy that went on full speed. And the men still lined up to her mouth.

"Step aside!" Athena said in a commanding voice and the men obeyed.

Turning the machine off was easy and made Tori sigh in huge relief. Unlocking the policewoman from her bonds was harder, fortunately the locks on this toy were not as good as the ones the captain was wearing. Properly applied violence was enough to damage and remove them; Tori was set free.

Any other policewoman might have been unable to act after enduring such torment. Tori, with her sex addiction, might not have had the same will power as Athena, but surely had much higher endurance. She was covered with sweat, her breath was rapid and shallow and her legs felt wobbly, but she could still go and help other girls. Athena needed to turn off the vibrators first, since her supply of willpower was running out; fortunately that was the easiest part. The marketer obviously had a remote to the dildos he was presenting, he just needed to tune it to the ones the captain was wearing and they were turned off. Athena could then walk to the stall which offered all the lockable gear to remove the padlocks. Of course they had the master key and the captain could soon take a deep breath and longer confident strides. The dildos, once turned off, were not as bothering any more, but she took them out as well.

Tori was informed by her captain about the location of Alexandra, so she went to free her friend. Her legs felt wobbly and her steps looked awkward, but slowly she reached her destination. The blonde policewoman was still tied up with her legs spread in full splits and her head hung back. The gangbang continued with a line of men eagerly awaiting to use the holes of the immobilised officer. A puddle of semen which had oozed from Alexandra's both ends had already gathered beneath her. Tori had somehow managed to make her voice sound strong and commanding:

"This is the police! Step aside!"

All the men reluctantly obeyed, although the one who was currently using Alexandra's anus had to be told twice. Tori unfastened the bonds immobilising her friend and helped her out of the swing; the position had not been exactly comfortable, but the blonde policewoman was young and limber. Her neck and throat ached slightly, but that was something she could easily cope with. After all the rigorous training at the Academy was supposed to prepare her for exactly that.

When both policewomen had reached Eden, Athena was already there, she was dispersing the crowd that had gathered around the dark skinned officer; there were men and women alike. Women wanted to ride the amazing dildo which Eden was wearing and men wanted to stick their penises into the policewoman's mouth. The gangbang was ongoing merrily, the amazonian beauty was enjoying the sex, even though she was usually not the most eager one to open her mouth for a cock. She was completely unaware of what was going on beyond the stall.

"Eden!"

The single word was enough to remind the officer that she was not performing her duty in the adequate manner. To make things worse Eden was the only policewoman who had not been in any way immobilised. She simply put her guard down and let the pleasure overtake her, the error of overconfidence often has such consequences. Athena was not going to reprimand her officers right now, there were still more policewomen at the Sexpo that needed assistance. But moreover there was a rogue officer on the run and a bunch of criminals that needed to be caught.

The policewomen spread out, checked the area and searched for the criminals; they released the remaining officers, but the offenders had already gone. They had taken with them the three prototype full-body suits, which was not surprising since they were of large value; what was more important Nicole had been abducted. Taking the commissioner of the police force hostage seemed like a terrible idea, but it was a fact. The Female Erotic Police Squad had never felt more compelled to act, especially since it all began with one the officers turning rogue and several others falling into basic traps.

...to be continued.