Female Erotic Police Squad Pt. 08

Story Info
The officers pay their obligations after the investigation.
10.7k words
4.14
11.8k
11
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: Alexandra & Tori

Rick the informant

Thanks to the investigation and the search the commissioner had been rescued, so in that regard the action had been a success. Victoria, the villain mastermind, had escaped though, so the FEPS was not fully satisfied with the results. But satisfactory or not there were still some deals to be fulfilled; the informants needed to be paid in one way or another.

Alexandra had promised Rick to spend two nights with him. The informant was well endowed and had an impressive stamina, but sex with him was terribly monotonous. It was completely professional on her side, but if things could be made more interesting why not try it? The policewoman suggested a change in their deal, instead of two nights with one girl he would get one night with two girls, Tori being the other one. Alexandra made sure to paint the possible scenarios in as vivid colours as possible; Rick agreed.

Just like in Alexandra's previous meetings with the informant the women dressed like prostitutes. The blonde was wearing a white fishnet top that was more of a symbolic cover of her firm breasts; she also had a white latex micro skirt, pink thong worn over pink fishnet crotchless pantyhose and a pair of white 'fuck me' heels. Tori had a matching outfit but in a black-red pattern instead. Both girls wore heavy slutty makeup with respectfully pink and red colour being dominant. Rick looked like he always did - totally indistinctive, only this time he had a big rucksack on his back.

Before they went to the hotel the informant greeted the girls with his customary groping; he grabbed their breasts and buttocks with complete disregard for their comfort, as if they were items for sale. That was Rick's way with women, but as officers of FEPS they were accustomed with such behaviours and found them easily tolerable, especially since the informant was not overly rough, simply disrespectful. As they walked to the hotel Rick's palms never left their buttocks.

Alexandra had obviously promised Rick a steamy lesbian show, more than one since they had the whole night ahead of them. She had planned to begin the evening that way, but the informant was too horny already and wanted to get a blowjob right away; so once they reached the hotel room Alexandra, still fully dressed, got on her knees and unzipped Rick's trousers. Tori, thanks to her part time job as a stripper, was a better dancer so she would be performing solo.

With the laid back atmosphere of the meeting and the whole night ahead of them there was no reason for the girls not to enjoy their jobs. On duty or in more serious circumstances the officers of FEPS did their best to avoid orgasms, a climax was too taxing and made it difficult to focus on the job; there and then with Rick there were no such limits. The informant had a huge beautiful penis and he always kept the crotch area neatly shaven; he also took good care of his hygiene, so there was no reason for Alexandra not to enjoy performing the fellatio. She took it slowly, after getting the already semi-erect penis out she slowly stroked the shaft with one hand, while fondling the testicles with another. She kissed the head, then began to gently lick around its base; she wanted to tease Rick for a while and despite his earlier hurry, he was not protesting.

Tori put on some music from a phone and began to sway her slim body, just like Alexandra she began slowly; her motions were sensual and it was plain to see that she was enjoying it as much as the one-person audience. As Tori's hips swayed and knees bent, her hands leisurely ventured over her whole body, from neck, over breasts and belly to buttocks and thighs. The sight was hypnotising for Rick and once he settled his eyes on Tori he never looked down to Alexandra. Although it cannot be said that he forgot about the blonde, since she made sure to constantly remind the informant of her presence with her mouth and palms.

Tori eventually quickened the pace of her dance, her moves became more decisive, there was more bending and shaking. She was still playing with her body, but had not taken anything off yet; the outfit was extremely revealing anyway. Alexandra was working more seriously on the penis as well. She first licked the head, then the shaft, until they were both sufficiently wet and slippery, she then took the huge cock into her mouth, not too deep so she could still lick it; she was now using both of her hands, lips and tongue. Occasional moans escaping Rick's mouth were enough proof that she was doing a good job; his eyes remained locked on Tori though.

The blonde soon took the penis deeper into her throat, despite its size she managed to fit it whole until her nose was resting on Rick's smooth underbelly; she then withdrew it and gave a few more licks inside of her mouth. She proceeded to deepthroat it, but slowed down from time to time to tease the penis and play with it using her lips and tongue. Tori spiced up the dance, now it included slapping her buttocks, playing with her breasts, licking her fingers and masturbating with them.

Rick proved his stamina from the very beginning, even with the combined efforts of both girls it took over fifteen minutes to bring him to an orgasm; but once he ejaculated it was truly worth the effort. When Alexandra sensed the climax incoming she withdrew the penis from her throat, so that its head was resting between her lips, she continued to lick it while at the same time stroking the shaft and playing with the testicles. Rick erupted into her mouth and for a moment it felt as if he would never stop ejaculating, the blonde barely managed to contain his semen in her mouth; once he was done she swallowed every drop.

Tori stopped dancing and joined her friend on the floor; the two shared a wet passionate kiss right in front of the informant. The taste of his cock and semen was still clear on Alexandra's lips, but Tori did not mind it in the least, she enjoyed such tastes as well. The kiss was sensual and genuine, it lasted until both girls ran out of breath; they then returned onto the 'dance floor'.

Rick needed time to regenerate and the policewomen would fill that time with some sexy dancing, they were both still fully dressed since their outfits did not cover much anyway. Tori had previously gotten with her dance to a pretty advanced stage, so the girls decided to tone it down a bit. They sensually swayed their bodies and caressed each other, they kissed as their bodies moved in perfect unisono and their hands groped the other's buttocks. The kiss was slow and sensual, sometimes their lips parted but their tongues continued to play; the kiss eventually ended but their hands continued to roam over their gyrating bodies.

Alexandra turned around and pushed her buttocks into Tori's crotch, the brunette reached with her hands around the blonde's body and grabbed her firm breasts, she then moved her hips back and forth few times simulating sex. Tori groped Alexandra's breasts through the fishnet top and pinched her nipples, she then let her go and the blonde turned around to face her once again. Alexandra leaned forward and began to lick her friend's breast through the thin fabric, she groped the other one with her hand; all the time the girls continued to sway their bodies.

From breasts Alexandra proceeded to Tori's legs, she squatted in front of her friend and began to caress the brunette's long limbs in rhythm with their sensual motions. At one point she reached her hands behind Tori's body and grabbed her buttocks, she then put her face under the micro skirt and began to lick her crotch through the thong. It did not last too long though, soon Alexandra stood up and the girls returned to the main routine of their dance. Then was a short interlude before they repeated the whole pattern but with reversed roles.

By the time Tori finished licking Alexandra's crotch and stood up Rick was ready for the second round; obviously this time he wanted more than just a fellatio. The girls took off their thongs and the whole trio got onto the bed, with ease they manipulated Rick into laying onto his back; Alexandra sat on his face and Tori mounted his cock; the night was still young so they all began at a leisurely pace. The informant was not the licking world champion, but he did a decent job. The girls spiced up the entertainment by playing with each other's bodies; Rick could not appreciate the show, but after all not everything during that night was about him.

The informant was a rather unimaginative and mundane lover, he would have been perfectly satisfied if they maintained the same position until his orgasm, but the policewomen preferred more diversity and there were two of them. It was not difficult to once again manipulate Rick into a change, he had quickly became putty in their hands; it seemed that the night could get more entertaining for the girls than they had initially assumed. Tori moved onto her back and the informant received a chance to get on top, he placed brunette's slender legs onto his shoulders and slid his penis back into her sloppy pussy. Meanwhile Alexandra mounted her friend's face, she would still get licked but this time by a more skillful tongue. Rick benefited from the change as well, he could not only appreciate the view of the sexy blonde, but also got a chance to kiss her and play with her breasts.

The trio remained in that position until the informant reached his orgasm. Despite the lack in his technique, his size, stamina and the fact that the girls were playing with each other allowed them to climax as well. Tori was the first to go over the edge and it was the clenching of her vaginal muscles that made Rick orgasm right after her; this time his load was not as voluminous as the first one, but still was significantly larger than average and soon began to ooze out of her pussy. The brunette soon brought her friend to an orgasm too, while the informant groped their bodies.

Rick was tough to exhaust and the combined efforts of the policewomen managed to make the night entertaining for everyone; all three of them left the hotel tired but satisfied. That was not the end for Alexandra and Tori though, there was still Bob the forger who expected the police to keep their end of the bargain.

Bob the forger

Bob did not have any requirements for the girls' outfit, he just told them to look sexy. For security reasons the meeting would take place at a safehouse instead of a hotel. Both girls put on short tight dresses, Alexandra's was golden and Tori's Black; neither of them wore a bra, they just had thongs and stockings, the brunette remained faithful to the colour but the blonde wore white lingerie. Their outfits were completed by red strappy sandals on thirteen centimetre stiletto heels; the forger was clearly impressed by the view. The policewomen once again suggested a dance and a fellatio to start things off and Bob happily accepted.

Tori followed basically the same dance routine as she did for Rick, the only difference being stripping off the dress. Bob's penis was not nearly as large as the informant's, not many were, but it was still decently sized; Alexandra had no problems with deepthroating it, but she preferred to go slow, after all there was no rush this time either. She had enough skill to tease Bob and keep him on the edge for a long time, he did not complain, in fact he did not say a word during the blowjob, only occasional moans and grunts escaped his mouth. He was clearly enjoying both the show and the attention his penis was receiving.

The blonde sensed that the forger was close to ejaculating, but at that point he surprised her. Bob told Alexandra to stop and strip off her dress, which she obeyed slightly intrigued, since the man acted as if he had something planned. When the blonde was naked the forger told her to use her hand to finish him off onto her breasts, it took only a few strokes before he began ejaculating. Bob's penis might have been average but his load definitely was not, he kept shooting strings of seed onto Alexandra's torso for an extraordinarily long time; when he finally finished the blonde looked as if someone had poured a glass of semen onto her breasts.

The forger then showed his kinky side, he gestured to Tori to come over and told her to lick Alexandra's body clean. The policewoman enjoyed the taste of semen so she obeyed without hesitation; she made a good spectacle as she cleaned her friend and swallowed every drop, she even sucked on her nipples just for the show. Alexandra eventually got cleaned up and Bob needed some time to regenerate, the policewomen filled that time with the same dancing routine they did with Rick; the forger clearly enjoyed the show. When the girls eventually left the floor they were dressed in nothing but stockings and high heels; the trio headed towards the bed.

Bob might not have had the size nor stamina comparable to the informant, but he was by far more imaginative and had better skills as a lover. He also had pretty specific expectations of the policewomen. Normal sex looks nothing like porn videos, the forger was perfectly aware of that, his sex life so far was completely vanilla and he was satisfied with it, but this one time he had the opportunity to make things... different. Not necessarily wild or overly kinky, just change the usual monotonous pattern, so for the start heels and stockings remained on just like in a porn. The policewomen were fine with that, at work they almost always had sex wearing even more clothes.

It also turned out that the forger had diligently planned the whole night and had several threesome positions that he wanted to try. The first one was just an ordinary doggy style with Alexandra being on all fours, Tori would lie in front of her with her long legs spread wide and kept straight. That position might have been difficult to maintain for an ordinary woman, but for a FEPS officer it was a piece of cake. Bob went slowly and managed to prove that skill topped size, but he was also enjoying the view. It seemed that the sex itself was not his main objective, it felt as if the forger was enjoying not only participating in the act, but most of all directing it. The suspicions were confirmed when he decided to change the position before anyone was even close to climaxing.

For the next position Bob chose 69+1, the policewomen were in the 69 position with Tori on the bottom and the forger behind Alexandra once again. This time the angle of the penetration was different and so was the sensation; that position did not last till the end either, since the forger enjoyed diversity. In the third act he once again had sex with Alexandra as she licked her friend's clitoris, but this time the blonde was lying on her back and the brunette was sitting on her face facing Bob. The forger kissed Tori and touched her body, but not too much, he seemed to once again simply admire the sight.

Third time was indeed lucky, Bob climaxed, but did not fill Alexandra's pussy with his semen, instead he pulled out and shot over her belly and breasts. The second load was not as voluminous as the first one, but still significantly larger than average; once again the forger wanted to watch Tori lick her friend clean. He then asked the brunette to put her mouth to Alexandra's clitoris while he dived between Tori's legs. They licked one another until both girls reached their orgasms, the forger proved himself to be an expert licker as well.

The second interlude was filled with some more dancing, although this time Bob did not remain silent, from time to time he expressed his wish as to what the girls should do for his entertainment. He remained polite and his requests were somewhat entertaining for the policewomen as well. Eventually the forger regenerated and a second round of scripted threesomes commenced, this time Bob wanted to use Tori's pussy, but once again they tried three different positions before he climaxed; it was Alexandra's turn to lick the cum, although the loads were getting smaller. Ultimately all three of them ended the night exhausted but satisfied, it was an uncommon experience, one that Bob would most likely not try again in the nearest future.

Part 2: Eden

Eden did not necessarily owe anything to The Nylon Bitches, but maintaining contact with the gang could prove useful in the future; of course the entertainment value of such a meeting could not be ignored either. She contacted Camille, the Alpha Bitch, and they set up a date, a large one with all the other gang girls and Timmy, the sissy-slut; it would take place at a gym and begin right after its closing hours.

The policewoman dressed appropriately for the occasion: a tight leather micro skirt that barely covered her firm buttocks, fishnet crotchless pantyhose, knee-high leather boots on a fifteen centimetre heels, that made her over two metres tall, and a sheer tight top that fully exposed her breasts since she was not wearing a bra. Eden also took a bag with her own strapon and a few dildos in different sizes.

Eden and Camille greeted each other with a fierce kiss, the gang leader was also wearing high heels, but even with them on she was too short to comfortably kiss the amazonian policewoman. Eden was not only big, but strong as well, she grabbed Camille by the buttocks as the Alpha Bitch jumped and wrapped her slender legs around the policewoman's waist. Despite the position their kiss was still a battle for domination as their tongues wrestled inside of their mouths. When their lips finally parted both women were breathless and the battle seemingly ended with a draw. That was not the end of kissing though. Lara, a young bitch who had also had strapon sex with Eden previously, also wanted a more sensual greeting; the policewoman was in a generous mood and happily accepted. The girl was of similar size as Camille, so Eden easily lifted her. Their kiss was also passionate, but had nothing to do with dominance; Lara accepted Eden's status as her superior and did not try to challenge her in any way.

All the women were dressed in extremely revealing or borderline whorish clothes, with most of the items made of nylon; they wore pantyhose, stockings, bodystockings, leggings, gloves, tops and even dresses made of that material. All the clothes either allowed simple access between their legs or soon got removed. Timmy was dressed in nylons as well, he was wearing a pink fishnet bodystocking, white hooker boots and a white latex micro skirt which did not even fully cover his chastity cage; he had slutty makeup and a pink wig. Eden allowed him to kiss her boots as a greeting and he seemed genuinely happy to be able to do that.

Kissing someone else's feet was obviously a sign of submissiveness, but the rule did not exactly apply to whole legs. And Eden's were marvellous, long lean yet muscular with strong thighs, they were made even sexier by the pantyhose she was wearing; it was no wonder that there were so many young bitches eager to worship them. They knelt by the amazonian policewoman's legs, kissed, caressed them, some groped the thighs and even the buttocks. Eden enjoyed the attention with mild amusement, but she got somewhat immobilised by the worshippers. Another girl approached her, but did not go to her knees; she looked young, maybe even as young as eighteen, but was also tall and athletic. Her lean but strong body suggested that she could have been a volleyball player. Her outfit was not exactly sportlike, she wore a tight sheer blue top that exposed her perky breasts and a pair of sheer white crotchless pantyhose. An almost non existent g-string completed her outfit. She had a girl next door look with her long blonde hair tied in a ponytail. At 183 centimetres tall and slightly shorter heels the girl was not nearly as tall as Eden, but it was enough to kiss the policewoman on the lips comfortably without the need of being lifted; that was clearly the young bitch's intention.