Female Led Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,063 Followers

As an investor, I see more and more women taking over leadership positions in industry. They are being elected to the board of directors, CFOs and CEOs. They are doing great jobs and men seem to be falling behind and there is a reason for that. Girls don't play football.

Over the years, I can't tell you how many times a man has told me that his son is going to get a Football Scholarship and I think to myself, "Yeah. What's he going to learn? More football? Maybe after six years the college will give him a degree in basket weaving."

A man can build a house but a woman makes it a home. The home is her domain. She is the ruler, without question. Even if she goes out to business all day and her husband is a stay at home man, he still looks to her for guidance.

There are many stories on the internet about cuckold relationships, husbands being spanked and husbands being locked in chastity devices. While these are all common life styles they are too embarrassing to be talked about or admitted to. The men and women in these, what seems to be kinky life styles, all seem to be very happy and devoted to one another. Girls, you only need to explore and take control of your man.

CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,063 Followers
12