Female Masturbation, Japanese Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Powerone
Powerone
1,582 Followers

Eriko wanted his finger back. What she really wanted was a thick cock inside her, but that would have defeated the purpose of coming here. An unattached and non-reciprocating orgasm. And she was so close.

Eriko arched her ass up again when his finger returned, puzzled but glad as it filled her again. Then she felt it, a cold wet finger pressed against her anus. It didn't move, it just sat on her anal opening. Eriko held her breath. Eriko was surprised at how powerful the nerve endings were around her anus, surprised that it was almost pleasurable when she was touched back there. She didn't think she would ever let a boy touch her there. But this was different.

Eriko was submitting to the expert, letting him play her body to draw the orgasm from her. And an expert he was. He had been arousing her for almost an hour and Eriko was close to achieving the orgasm that she so desired and needed. Was he going to impale her asshole with his finger? She was sure, it didn't move, her body tense as she waited nervously.

Eriko finally opened her eyes. He was staring at her, his eyes questioning her without having to say anything. He wanted her approval. This was all about her pleasure and he wanted her acceptance, not wanting to force anything on her that she would find distasteful. Eriko looked around the room, so bright, her naked body covered in sweat and oil, her legs drawn up and back, his fingers poised at the entrance of both of her intimate openings. Eriko was embarrassed and humiliated for letting him see her naked and allowing him to masturbate her. Yet she was also aroused to be taken in such a manner, his expert fingers bringing such pleasure to her. Eriko's breathing was ragged, barely able to get out a word as she fought to breathe. Her only answer was to close her eyes, settling back down on the pillow and slowly raise up her hips until she felt his finger began to enter her. Eriko had to fight to do it, feeling her anal ring stretching to take his finger inside her, grateful that it was lubricated.

"EEEEEEHHH," Eriko screamed so loud that she was afraid the police would come. He had taken her acceptance, his fingers entering her in a swift movement that drove both fingers into the depths of her most intimate opening at one time, dually impaled. They seemed to meet somewhere deep inside her, rubbing back and forth against the thin layer of skin that separated the two. Then he began to finger fuck her again, this time two fingers pulling out and pushing back in again, her pussy and asshole receiving the probing. Eriko never felt as full as she did at this time. Even one finger felt like a giant log, especially the one in her asshole, the finger moving around in her rectum as it massaged the clenching muscles. It slid in and out, her anal ring gripping it as it moved in and out of her tight asshole. Eriko's hips never hit the table again until she climaxed. Which only took two minutes. Eriko gripped his arm as she came, biting her lip as she screamed, her pussy and asshole gripping his fingers so tight he could barely move them inside her. Eriko must have drowned his fingers in her juices, her body shuddering and shaking, her breasts heaving up and down as she had the most explosive orgasm in her life. And his fingers never stopped moving, a second orgasm shaking her body as she began to sob in pleasure.

He finally stopped, his fingers slowly dragging out of her, a tiny yelp from Eriko's lips as the finger pulled from her asshole. Even after they left, it still felt as if she was impaled. He got off the bed, slipping a blanket over her. He returned with some warm washcloths, slowly washing the oil and cum from her naked body, paying special attention to her pussy and asshole, the warm washcloth feeling good. He finally left Eriko to get dressed, unable to stand on her feet for ten minute, her muscles feeling like jelly. Eriko was embarrassed to go out to the waiting room again, afraid of looking him in the face.

He smiled when she came out, no acknowledgment of anything but a pleasant smile.

"Are you in Tokyo much longer?"

"Until the end of the week," she answered.

"I'm open until midnight every night if you want to come back."

"Thank you, but I experienced what I was looking for. And it was everything and more than I could have ever wanted. But I don't think the second time would be as exciting."

"You would be surprised. Have you ever been bound? Can you imagine lying naked on the table, your hands bound above your head, your legs bent back and tied, a thick rope running back under the table, keeping your legs spread painfully wide." He saw the look in her eyes.

"And I have a friend that is also in this business. Can you imagine four pairs of hands working over your lovely naked body? She would love to bring you pleasure."

"She?"

"Yes, she only works on girls. And she knows places in your body that would bring you such pleasure." He picked them up. "And I have these. I think you would find them very enjoyable."

Her eyes opened wide. There were two of them. They looked like little metal squares about an inch wide. The only thing odd about them was the tiny metal screw on one end. She looked at them. When the screw was tightened, one side of the square moved in. If pressed far enough it would touch the other side. She instantly knew what they were for. They were for crushing a pair of hard nipples. Her pussy was soaked, imaging being bound as they put them on her nipples, tightening them, Eriko unable to stop them from making them as tight and painful as they wanted. And to feel the soft hands of a female as they probed the depths of her body, moving inside her, seeking out the parts of her body that brought her the most pleasure.

"How much?"

"Sixty thousand Yen."

She quickly figured to be over $500.00. She had her credit card, she could get an advance. But her parents, could she fake being sick again? "Nine o'clock tomorrow night." She gave a sigh of relief. She knew she would masturbate tonight, imagining all of the things they would do to her tomorrow.

He smiled. "You will not be disappointed. We will make this very enjoyable for you." He watched as she left, making the telephone call to arrange everything. She would enjoy it very much, he thought, imagining her naked on the table, her arms bound, her legs spread wide and tied, her nipples crushed between the unyielding metal clamps as four hands ran continually all over and inside her naked body as she withered in ecstasy on the table.

The End

Powerone
Powerone
1,582 Followers