Female Persuasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe it was reckless of her to take the advice of a stranger in a seedy caravan when she had a secure home and a husband. She had much to lose, but the stranger seemed to know much about her life, connecting with her on a deeper level in a way nobody else had done before.

The fortune teller had been right about .Alterville. It wasn't very far away but it was strange how she had never seen the place on the map.

She stood on the platform with her suitcases waiting for the train, staring at the card that Riea had given her. The woman had been right about her life and about Alterville so it made sense that the card would help her get started once again. It promised desires beyond what most people knew of, which all sounded exciting but the stabs of apprehension and doubt still occasionally surfaced. She still regretted leaving her husband but maybe they both needed a change after becoming too dependant on a lifestyle that lacked any challenge or ambition.

It would be a shock for them both but they would probably turn out better and wiser people in the long term.

12