Female Plumbing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bethyboo
Bethyboo
187 Followers

"Just five more minutes and you can go. Let me try to take your mind off your ass." He reluctantly releases his cock and reaches to her pussy, feeling how wet she is. He scoops some moisture and rubs her clit making it slippery. Then with practiced fingers he rubs and tweaks, teases and pulls until her clit is standing erect like a tiny cock. Her groans are louder, at odds with the discomfort in her ass. She grinds and rolls her hips back against his hand and he lets a finger slip into her pussy. It is so tight, the inflated plug leaving little room for even one finger. So to ramp up the excitement he pushes in a second and starts to finger fuck her wet cunt as his thumb torments her exposed and sensitive nub.

She is moaning loudly, her ass cheeks rippling with the cramps, sweat shining on her body, and as she screams and convulses in orgasm...he pumps the plug over and over, stretching her ass, her pussy trapping his fingers inside and he is rewarded with a dousing of girl cum splashing out around his fingers sealing her pussy. She mumbles incoherent syllables as he pushes her through the cramp, through the orgasm and as he feels her starting to wane, he drops the bulb and reaches under her, grabs a nipple and squeezes the swollen tip. He tears at her nipple and feels her body building on the orgasm, prolonging it for long minutes until she slumps, exhausted onto the floor. He pulls himself free of her body and says, "Time's up dirty girl."

He unclasps the cuffs and lets her take a breath...he helps her up and positions her over the toilet. He pulls off the blindfold and watches as she blinks in the light, her face infusing with red as she looks at him. "I'm going to let you pull the plug out and have that shit you need. I'll be back in 10 minutes, I hope you're finished by then, or we start all over again. Do you understand?"

"Yes." she manages to stammer out. Her eyes dropping to take in his now raging erection, his cock pointed straight at her. She swallows reflexively and wipes across her brow,mopping at the beaded sweat.

With that he turns the valve on the plug and as the air whooshes out he turns and leaves the bathroom shutting the door behind him.

Not even waiting to hear the click of the door as it closes, she reaches under and pulls the deflated plug free, tosses it into the shower as she lets loose the liquid churning in her ass. Her moan of relief carries to him as he readies the room and he smiles as he plumps the pillows.

She sits and lets her aching bowels empty into the toilet, still embarrassed as she flushes the mostly liquid contents. She wipes and is just standing when he pushes open the bathroom door. "I trust you are all done?" he asks with a query in his voice.

"Yes, I do believe I am empty and cleaned out. Now I know how the pipes feel when you clean them out." she arches her brows at him.

"Oh, now that you mention it, after I flush the pipes with corrosives, I sometimes have to use a plumber's snake to finish the job," he reaches to stroke his cock and continues, "I just happen to have my plumber's snake right here, primed and ready to plumb your ass with."

She draws a deep breath and continues to stare at his cock, semi erect from his stroking and still larger than any she has ever seen before. "I really don't think that's going to fit inside my ass."

He steps past her and turns on the shower, takes her hand and guides her into the tub with him. He loops her cuffs up and over the rod again and starts soaping her down paying particular attention to her ass. When he feels she is sufficiently clean, he turns off the water and unclips the cuffs, towels her roughly and leads her naked and quiet back to the bedroom. She stares wide eyed at the transformation of her bedroom, now looking more like a dungeon for sexual torture. He lets her eyes rake over each and every instrument rowed neatly on her dresser, glinting in the candlelight as it flickers in the near dark room. The blinds pulled tight, pillows piled in the center of the bed and ropes coiled neatly at each corner.

"Trust me when I tell you that it is not my desire to hurt you in any way, but just the contrary, to ensure that you will fully enjoy the attention I am going to give your ass. What I do will be my choice, how much you enjoy it will be yours. Relax, breathe deep and let the feelings course through you." He bends and fastens leather cuffs to her ankles that match the adornments on her wrists.

"Just climb up on the bed, and lay down with your belly on the pile of pillows, then relax, I'll do the rest," he gives her ass cheek a pat encouraging her to comply.

She hesitates, staring at the arrangement of implements lining the dresser. He leans close to her ear, "I'll start by stretching your ass with the smallest one, and gradually work to the big one on the end. By the time we get done with those, you will be begging for my cock in your ass."

She takes a big breath, and says simply, "Please don't hurt me, too much at least." She crawls onto the bed, positioning herself on her belly, ass high in the air supported by the pile of pillows.

He pulls her arms out and to the sides clipping the cuffs to the coiled ropes. She instantly tests the tension and finds that she can move her hands freely. "I am not done yet. I don't want you to be able to move too much or you might hurt yourself. The desire to push your ass too quickly onto one of those dildos might be too tempting for you. I want to stretch your ass slowly, taking my time to enjoy and for your arousal to build."

He runs the ropes from her wrist cuffs to her ankle cuffs. He pulls at the ropes, her knees drawing up and under her until she is almost doubled, and then he runs the ropes from the bottom corners of the bed to her ankle cuffs and pulls them taut. Her ass is wide, inviting and as she pulls at the ropes, she realizes how truly immobile she really is. She feels like a frog on a high school lab table, spread open and unable to do anything but feel whatever the plumber wants to do to her.

He pulls at the ropes, testing them, ensuring that there is little room for movement. He knows that she will soon be extremely motivated to move, and the inability to do so will only heighten her arousal. He brings one meaty hand down hard on her bottom, and watches as she attempts to wriggle. Her breath hisses out slowly and she mentally prepares for the stretching of her ass.

He rubs oil into her bottom slowly decreasing the size of the circular motions until his fingers graze over her still pulsing anus. He pushes one finger in to test the elasticity and finds that she has tightened up from the stretching of the inflatable plug. He loads the barrel of the syringe with lube pushes the rounded blunt end into her ass and presses the plunger so that the lube fills her rectum. She is going to need lots and lots of help with the array of dildos that are about to invade her dark dirty hole.

He starts with one finger, probing inside the hot tightness of her ass. He pushes and probes, twisting and fucking her ass. He pulls his finger free and starts with the smallest of the probes. About 4 inches long and and the thickness of his finger. He works it back and forth for a few minutes allowing her to adjust to not only the width but the depth. His cock fully erect is just shy of 12 inches long and as thick around as a beer can. He must gradually stretch her ass to accommodate his thickness as well as the length. It's the length he finds that women have a hard time taking...the anus will stretch, but that inner ring of muscle is hard to penetrate with something as wide as his cock...but ohhhhhhhh how his cock throbs with the anticipation of the internal cramps that wrack their bodies once he has embedded himself that deeply. He knows it hurts, but he also knows how they scream as the orgasm finally comes for them.

She moans and wriggles under him, using every bit of movement afforded by her ties. He licks his lips and reaches for the next implement. This one is no thicker than the other one, but is 10 inches long of ribbed rubber, it allows the inner rings of muscles to be dilated over and over as he works it back and forth. There is definite discomfort with this one, but he must let the inner muscles stretch slowly. He dribbles lube over her ass and pushes the ribbed probe in slowly. He gets about 6 inches in and then starts to slowly work it in and out, fucking her ass, watching intently as her butt swallows eagerly, and reluctantly lets him pull back. After 5 minutes or so she is whimpering with desire her cheeks wriggling as she clenches and unclenches.

He swats her ass playfully and pushes the entire 10 inches into her ass, knowing he is at the right spot when he hears her surprised, "OH!"

He stops, all 10 inches swallowed greedily by her ass and asks, "How does that feel?"

"It's...I don't know...I think it hurts." she groans the rest of her intended reply.

He starts to work it in and out, pulling back slowly 2 inches, then thrusting quick and hard to let the entire 10 inches settle inside. With his free hand he massages her erect and slippery clit. "And how does it feel when I fuck your ass and rub your clit?"

He only response is a quickening of her breathing. He smiles and continues until he feels her nearing her climax at which point he stops all movement with the probe buried deep in that inner ring of contracting muscle. He reaches under and pushes his hand between her belly and the pile of pillows to feel the tightness of her stomach as her ass protests being held open.

He withdraws the probe and finds the next in the row. This one is thicker, about the diameter of two of his thick fingers. It has a screw like exterior and he likes to do just that with it, screw it in. It is 10 inches of cork screwing, probing glass. He lubes it up and pushes it to her sphincter and with steady pressure he starts to screw it into her bottom. Slowly, listening to her breathing as he pauses at 6 inches, he lets her adjust to its girth before twisting it in until at about 7 or 8 inches he feels that extra pressure as it pushes against that inner row of elasticity. He puts more pressure on the probe as he turns it, watches her ass devouring it, loving her almost anguished cry as it screws deep inside her, twisting along her anal tract, scraping deep inside and dilating that tiny inner mouth causing her guts to cramp once again. She has almost grown used to the feeling, and is learning to welcome the pain, detracting little from the pleasure.

He works it in and out, no longer twisting it, letting those rings of muscle scrape over the screw shaped exterior, fucking her inside mouth as well as the dark dirty mouth of her anus. Her whimpers and mewling cries making his hand work faster, pulling it out a full five inches and then ramming it home...pausing only briefly before repeating the motion. As his hand finds a rhythm, he finds her clit and it throbs under his fingertip. He rubs hard and fast, bringing her quickly to near orgasm. Feeling her body responding, he pulls the probe from her ass and pinches her clit hard, as she screams in frustration at having her orgasm blocked once again. Her body bucks at the restraints and he laughs at her disappointment. He reaches back and finds a plug, the girth matching three of his fingers, lubes it and pushes it quickly into her ass. She yelps as it stretches her sphincter and sighs as the narrower neck lets her ass relax a bit. It is still holding her ass open to the equivalent of two thick fingers, but a relief none the less after the 10 inch probes.

He swats her ass and leaves the room, letting her squirm and wriggle on the plug. She tries to rock her hips, to get some friction on her clit, but the way she is tied, well splayed she can't rub her aching nub on anything. She is at the wrong angle for self pleasure so she lays there, her asshole spasming on the plug and waits, her body held in a state of arousal.

He finally arrives back with a glass of water complete with a straw and lets her drink. She sips greedily as he holds the glass patiently for her. He strokes his cock, so close to her face that if she just extended her tongue, she is sure she would be able to lick his thick head. He watches her as she contemplates and then reaches down, pulls her head up by her hair and forces his huge cock into her mouth. He slides about 5 inches in, watching her lips stretch obscenely around his shaft. He fucks her mouth, little rapid strokes in and out while her ass works at the plug that keeps her held open.

He pulls free and bends to kiss her lips before releasing the handful of hair and whispers, "That was nice, I am going to give you a treat."

He tugs the plug free and injects more lube inside her ass. She shakes her head and whimpers, "Not your cock, not yet...please not yet..."

She trails off as he spanks her bottom a half dozen times, and before she can even scream he pushes a bigger plug into her ass. This one holds her wide at its narrowest point as wide as the bulb of the last one ... about three fingers width stretching her ass, holding her wide. She feels almost as stuffed as when he had filled her with the enema liquid. She squirms and moans, "That's your idea of a treat?" she pants with each word.

"That's not the treat...this is."

She hears the buzzing and then feels the strong vibrations of the magic wand as he pushes it against her swollen clit. Even alone she can climax in less than five minutes with that bad boy, but with her ass held wide, she is not sure if she can even count to 20 before she will lose her mind. She holds her breath, and feels him strapping the wand to her, and feels a bit panicked as she remembers that she can't move. The strong vibrations driving her body into a mad frenzy of lust fueled fiery heat. She lurches at the bonds holding her tightly stilled.

He stands behind her and watches her body, sees the redness infusing her flesh even in the candlelight, her body betraying her words as she is stimulated to a fever pitch. Her head shakes back and forth, denying the pleasure her limbs trembling as her climax draws near. He walks to stand in front of her, lets his cock bob up and down in front of her mouth. He stares at her and says just one word, "Open," and she does. He slides his cock into her mouth and fucks her lips, only pushing in three inches before pulling back. His hips driving his cock back and forth, barely controlled by his own growing passion, he does not want her to gag, at least not just yet. He works her mouth and leans forward, taking a nipple in each hand. Rolling the hard tips in his fingers, getting a good grip until he feels her body go into its orgasmic throes. At that he thrusts his cock to the back of her throat, cutting off all air, making her gag and retch, his fingers pinching her nipples as hard as he can.

Again, the pain prolongs her orgasm, the deprivation briefly of air fanning the fire and when he finally let's go of her nipples and pulls his cock free he watches as her body continues to twist and contort in climax. When he hears the agony start to tinge her screams he finally switches off the magic wand and pulls it away from her clit. She bucks and writhes, twisting her wrists in the cuffs, moaning and panting as she struggles to pull a full breath into her lungs. He waits until she stills and then offers her another drink of water. She pulls mouthful after mouthful and swallows greedily, slaking her thirst.

"That was your treat...and mine as well, your mouth is divine." He strokes his massive erection and she swallows as she watches, remembering how it felt in her throat.

"Now back to preparing your ass for my cock, I find myself eagerly anticipating its tight grip." He walks around behind her and pulls the last plug from her ass, it takes all his strength to work it free...that orgasm tightened up her ass muscles. She screams as it stretches her dirty brown mouth, distending it obscenely before it works free. He bends to admire his work, her ass not quite closing all the way after that last workout. He puts one finger in the yawning gap and twists it freely. He leaves it in and applies more lube, now for some hand work. His fingers stretch her ass, one, then two, then three fingers working back and forth, in and out while she moans in delight. He works her ass for half an hour, sometimes rubbing her clit, bringing her to the brink, sometimes just thrusting hard and fast.

"Are you ready for another orgasm?" his voice is husky with desire and need.

"Yes, oh yes, please," her words exhaled on a whisper.

"Well your next orgasm will be with my cock buried in your ass...are you ready for that?" With that query he works a fourth finger in her ass and pushes deep to the webbing of his thumb.

"No, no, no, nonononononono...." her denial is weak and trails away.

He corkscrews his fingers, in and out, stretching the tissue, opening her ass. He places a hand on her back and tucks his thumb, if he can just work his fist inside she will be ready for his cock. He moves slowly, methodically, stretching, adding more lube but keeping constant pressure on his arm as he works all five fingers in her tight hole. The pressure on his hand is painful, he winces as she contracts her ass on his hand and she screams out in agony. As she relaxes again, he pushes insistent without pause until with a squelch his hand finally disappears inside her until her ass hugs his wrist. Now, that is a Polaroid moment, that tiny orifice stretched out to engulf his hand. He sighs and starts to rabbit punch inside her ass.

Her screams loud as they echo in the room, making him smile, she is almost ready. He angles his fist down wards, and presses two fingers into her pussy, finding the right position for his fist in her ass. He pulls his fingers from her sopping cunt and starts rubbing at her clit. She pauses in her screams as she feels his knuckles rolling over her gspot. Her breath is a staccato rhythm, fast and rapid as her body strains to fuck his fist.

He continues, listening to her rapid fire breathing and matching his movements to her breaths. When she starts to cum, he pulls his hand from her ass and before her tortured sphincter can contract he plunges his cock into her ass, relishing in the tightness, its eagerness to pull his fat cock inside. Her ass accustomed at last for the girth and length of his raging erection. He fucks her with long slow strokes, her orgasm still rolling through her body, the bed soaked as her body continues to spew sweet girl cum from her pussy, his cock grazing her gspot as he angles downward. Her screams are lust filled, no hint of pain left in the screams and groans as her body fucks his cock. Her ass holding him deep inside as the cramping causes contractions to roll along her anal tract, making sweet love to his turgid throbbing length. This is what his cock wants and needs, the tightness engulfing him from tip to the very base as he sinks all the way in, pushing past that last tight hungry mouth. Her body rebels, tries to forcibly eject him but he growls and drives his hips against the softness of her ass.

Heavenly feelings are raging in his balls as he feels them draw tight to his body and with a scream of his own his spunk gurgles and roils up the length of his cock and erupts with a forceful jet deep, deep into her body. The cramping of her gut only spurs on her orgasm as her body no longer differentiates the pain and pleasure, just encompasses it all and turns it to bliss.

His cock continues to jet in her body as his balls emptying painfully, dumping his sweet nectar in her sweet ass. He reaches forward to unclip her wrists, freeing her legs as well and she sprawls underneath him. He slides his softening cock from the confines of her ass and hears her mumbled groan as her ass pulses and gapes, missing the feeling of fullness.

Bethyboo
Bethyboo
187 Followers