Female Reporter gets Nude exclusive

Story Info
Female reporter enjoys interviewing nude athlete
751 words
3.64
129.9k
24
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CFNMman
CFNMman
14 Followers

Since I started writing for the college paper all of my assignments had been campus pieces but since this was my senior year I wanted to do something different. When the editor assigned me to the last football game of the year I jumped at the chance. Little did I know what I had been missing all these years.

I was supposed to interview our star Quarterback Rick. He was the guy all the girls in campus swooned over. He was the typical all American boy. Tall, musclular, blond hair and blue eyed. I have to admit, he was very attractive but I never went for the athletic types. Its safe to say that I've completely changed my mind about that.

I was running late for the interview and when I get to the locker room the security people there gave me a hard time because I wasn't the normal student who handled the sports assignments. After some arguing and a call the school editor, I was finally allowed in. The world of athletes, or better yet, nude athletes was opened to me. I didn't realize that I would be seeing so many naked men. It was amazing. They walked around with nothing on and they didn't care. I actually forget for a moment why I was there. I was transfixed on all the naked asses and swinging cocks. This was a women's dream.

After gathering my breath I finally made my way over to Rick's locker. He was still talking to other reporters, some from major newspapers, other schools and radio. He was still in his uniform. It must have been another 15 minutes before the crowd dispersed and I could get close enough to ask my questions.

"Hi Rick, Gina Walters for the school paper. Can I ask you a few questions". I could sense he was annoyed. He was sitting down and was about to start taking off his cleats when I approached him. He looked up and I thought he was going to say no but he got a good look at me and changed his mind. I guess he liked what he saw of me. I'm not one to brag but I've been told by many guys that I'm quite attractive. I guess Rick fell into that category.

"I guess I could answer a few more" he said. He finished taking off his cleats and stood up. He took off his jersey and shoulder pads. God, he was really put together. "Don't you have some questions to ask" he said. I must have seemed dumbstruck. I couldn't get over his physique. I began asking my list of questions, each time taking the chance to peak at him while he answered.

For awhile he was just standing there in just his football pants. He loosened his waistband and pulled down his pants. He was now standing in his jockstrap. I couldn't believe it. He was almost naked. I was down to my last question so I started coming up with additional questions. "Do you mind if I can continue to get changed, I have to hit the showeres" he said. Mind, was he nuts! I wasn't leaving. "No, go right ahead" I said matter of factly, trying to hide my excitement.

He actually waited there in just his jockstrap, listening to the rest of my phoney questions. I was getting worried that he might think the interview was over. I did my best to throw as many questions in as I could. I also noticed the bulge in his jockstrap. I could see the outline of his cock against the material. He was huge. I was waiting for him to finally pull the jockstrap down. If didn't do it soon I was going to ask him to. Finally, the moment of truth. He hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his jocksrap, paused to look at me and he slid them down over his ass and down his legs.

His cock flopped out and hung between his legs. It was huge and it wasn't even hard. I gasped and was staring right at it. "Uh, Gina...do you have anymore questions?". I didn't even hear him at first. I was admiring this beautiful male specimen in all his naked glory. "Gina?". "Hmm, oh, ah yea actually I have a few more" I said. I wasn't about to leave now. "Oh, okay. Tell you what. Let me shower and I'll come back out and we'll finish" he said.

CFNMman
CFNMman
14 Followers