Female Seduces a Shemale

Story Info
She takes you while you chat.
779 words
4.04
150.9k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* This story may not be copied or reproduced in any way. This is a story I wrote for my lover.*

As you are sitting in your computer chair , chatting online, I walk up behind you and softly massage your arms. I lean around and kiss you on the cheek. You turn your head to see who it is and I kiss you full on the lips. I walk around your chair and sit on your lap facing you, teasing you. I wink at you and slowly run my fingertips across your lips and down your neck. You lean back as if you are enjoying it. I slide my hand over your hardening nipples and smile a wicked little smile. I lean down and plant soft kisses on your neck, ears, and lips.

Not knowing what is going to happen next, you close your eyes and enjoy what I am doing. I slide off of your lap and between your legs on my knees. Leaning over to nibble your nipples through your nighty. Running my hands down your stomach and down your inner thighs. I notice that you are becoming erect so I pull your nighty up and slowly lick the head of your cock all the way down the shaft. Flicking my tongue ring over the head of your cock. Teasing you. Suddenly, I take as much of your cock as I can into my mouth.

Tightening my mouth around you. Pushing my head up and down on you. Soon you start getting into it and start pushing yourself into my mouth. You taste so good. I can't wait to taste your delicious cum, so I start sucking you harder and faster. Licking the head of your cock as I come up. I sense that you are close to cumming and start massaging your balls.. Squeezing them gently. You moan and release your hot, sticky cum into my mouth. I swallow as much as I can, but some is running out of my mouth.

I come up and kiss you, letting you taste yourself. I pick you up and carry you to our bed, taking your clothes off piece by piece. By the time I get you to the bed you are in a bra. I reach around you and unfasten your bra, letting it fall to the floor. I gently pinch your already erect nipples. Softly massaging your breasts. I then get up from the bed and start taking off my shirt, giving you a strip tease. I pull my shirt over my head and toss it across the room and look at you seductively.

I then remove my shorts. You smile seeing that I am wearing no panties and am completely shaved. I walk over to the bed, unfastening my bra. I climb into bed with you and lay beside you. Kissing you and stroking your beautiful cock. When you are fully erect once again.. I slide down and take you in my mouth. Getting you nice and wet. I then climb on top of you, lowering myself onto you. I feel the head of your cock pushing inside me and I let myself down on you slowly. You feel so good inside me baby. I slide the rest of the way down on your cock, moaning.

I start bouncing on your cock. I look at you and smile, telling you I want you to do me doggy style. I get on my hands and knees and you climb behind me. I feel you rubbing your hard cock up and down my wet slit, but it's not enough for me, I want you inside me so I tell you to hurry. You slide your cock all the way inside me with one thrust. Pushing it deep. I start moaning and screaming your name. Getting close to orgasm. You start pounding your cock into me harder and faster. I tighten my pussy around your cock. Wanting you to cum with me. You yell out and tell me you are cumming so I release my orgasm, cumming on your cock. You slowly withdraw your cock from inside me.

I pull you up to me and kiss you passionately, telling you how beautiful you are and how much I love you. I roll over on my side facing you and holding you tightly. Soon you fall asleep and I kiss you on the cheek, whispering I love you in your ear. I lay and watch you sleep. You are so beautiful. I can't wait until the morning so I can wake up to your beautiful face. I soon fall asleep thinking about you.

( To be continued)