Female Seduces Shemale Ch. 2

Story Info
They savor sex in the shower.
941 words
4.3
79.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story may not be reproduced in any way without written permission from the author.)

* * * * *

I wake up to your soft kisses on my throat. I open my eyes to see you fully nude laying over top of me with your hands on both sides of my chest holding yourself up. You look down and smile at me seductively. You lean down for a kiss. I feel your hot tongue parting my lips. I open my mouth slightly and start kissing you. You slowly lower yourself on top of me and I am loving every second.

I break off the kiss and flip you over and lay on top of you, kissing your neck and ears. You smile at me and say " We don't have time for this right now, but just wait until I get home from work, you are in some serious trouble. " I frown because I want you then and there. You kiss me on the cheek and tell me you love me. You get up from the bed and I watch your sexy ass wiggle back and forth as you leave the room. I lay there for a few minutes trying to get my eyes to fully open. I hear the water running in the next room and know you are about to get in the shower. I walk into the living room, hoping to sneak up on you, but I get a surprise. You pop out from behind the door and gently smack me on the ass and ask me if I want to shower with you. I look at you , smiling and say " What do you think? " I jump into the shower and let the warm water run down over my breasts. You step into the shower and kiss me. I turn around with my back turned to you so I can get my hair wet. You reach for the soap and sponge but you drop the soap. I bend over to pick the soap up and I feel you pressing against me.

I stop and hold still , not knowing what you have planned. You gently caress my ass. Using your other hand to rub my clit. I feel you push yourself closer to me and rub the head of your cock up and down my slit. I stay bent over, waiting for you to press your big hard cock into my pussy, but instead you easily slide the head into my ass. I moan. You stick 2 fingers in my pussy and push the rest of your cock into my ass. You push your fingers in my pussy deeper and start moving them in and out. The louder I moan the harder and faster you pound my ass and finger me.

You start to moan and I know you are close to cumming, but I decide not to cum yet. I want to make you work for it. I push my ass back to meet your hard cock. You scream " I'm cumming " and I feel your warm cum filling my tight ass. You gently pull your cock out of my ass and turn the water in the shower off. You continue to finger me. You get on your knees in front of me and I know what you want. I lean back against the wall of the shower. You flick my clit with your tongue causing my body to shake. I feel you push a finger into my ass and your warm wet tongue into my pussy. That is enough to push me over the edge and I cum in your mouth. I slide down the wall now sitting on the shower floor.

I tell you to stand up. You do and I grab your ass and pull you to me. I take your already erect cock into my mouth. I reach around behind you and push 2 fingers deep in your ass. You start to fuck my face. Shoving your cock down my throat. I flick my tongue ring across the head of your cock each time it reaches my lips. I start wiggling my fingers around in your ass. This causes you to fuck my face even harder. You grab the back of my head and start pulling it to meet the thrusts of your cock. You explode in my mouth and I swallow every drop. I pull my fingers out of your ass and stand up to kiss you.

You give me a passionate kiss and turn the shower back on. We finish our shower. I step out of the shower and get us both warms towels out of the dryer. I kiss you again. I turn around to walk out of the room to get dressed and you smack me on the ass. I turn around and smile at you wickedly. You laugh and follow me into the bedroom. I turn around and see you coming so I grab you and throw you down on the bed playfully. I lay on top of you kissing you.

You look at the clock and notice you are already late for work, so I get up off of you and we finished getting dressed. As you head out the door you turn around kiss me and tell me that I am in trouble when you get home from work. I tell you I love you and kiss you again. I can't concentrate on my work once I get there. Wondering what you have planned for the night.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

( To be continued.)