Femborg Hybrid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers

He called one and made an appointment for the following week.

The week dragged for Nathan. Sometimes he would glance up at Debbie and see tears dribbling down her cheeks. Obviously, she knew what was in store for her.

The first appointment was just an initial consultation. Nathan dressed her in that black jumpsuit that she came with and brought the brain in the box which the doctor looked over and pronounced it acceptable. The doctor gave Debbie a general exam to determine that she was in good health. Then, with Nathan and Debbie sitting in a small conference room, the doctor explained the procedure.

"What will happen," said the doctor, "is that, under general anesthesia, we will open Debbie's cranium, and remove her human brain."

"Yeah, I know," said Nathan.

The doctor glanced over at Debbie, who was crying again. "Maybe she shouldn't hear this discussion."

"I don't care," said Nathan.

"Okay," shrugged the doctor. "Then we will implant the electronic brain in her skull where her real brain was. We'll connect the jugular veins to the brain for power. Then a cable will be run under the skin from the brain down the back of the neck and plug it into a port in the existing control unit at the back of her neck. At that pint, the AI brain will be in full control of the body She'll have the mind of a fembot, with the ability to talk and move around on her own, but with a flesh-and-blood human body."

"Sounds great, doc!" said Nathan. "When can you do it?"

"I usually do surgery on Monday, you'll have to schedule with the secretary. And what do you want me to do with her real brain?"

"I don't know. What will become of it?"

"If you'd like, I can sell it for medical research, and give you a credit off my fee."

"It won't ever be, like, reinstalled anywhere? Will it? You know she's a dangerous criminal who murdered a whole family for drug money."

"I know. All CH-MEMS candidates were originally condemned criminals who opted for become cyborgs to escape execution." The doctor glanced at Debbie again. "That doesn't always work out for them that way, though."

Nathan laughed. "Nope."

"So no, without blood, the human brain will die almost immediately. Debbie will be gone by the time the surgery is over."

"Sounds good to me."

"So you understand what you're doing to Debbie?"

"Yes. I do."

"Then we can proceed."

Nathan made the appointment with the receptionist as he left with Debbie.

The following week dragged by so slowly. A couple of times, he caught Debbie staring at his crotch sticking her tongue out and wiggling it as best as she could. Nathan figured she was trying to save herself the only way she could.

So one of those times in the evening, he controlled her into his bedroom and positioned her flat on her back on his bed and opened her mouth with the controller. With his clothes off too, he crawled over her and hovered over her with his rock-hard cock dangling over her mouth.

"Is this what you want me do to?" asked Nathan.

She darted her eyes up and down and licked her lips. Nathan assumed that meant, "Yes."

So at that, he thrust his hips down, ramming his cock down her throat, hard! He pumped her again and again as his orgasm slowly welled up in his loins.

After a few minutes of pummeling Debbie's face, two things happened. He came in a powerful series of ejaculations that felt so good that he just held his cock in place down her throat and let it happen. And Debbie shot a near continuous stream of vomit out of her nose onto his balls. He was in too much ecstasy to care at the moment; he just let his orgasm go on and on, flooding Debbie's throat with his spunk. As he wound down, he just lay upon her as his softening cock continued to dangle in her mouth.

Nathan even fell asleep on top of her for a while immediately after that. Maybe an hour. But then he rolled off her and cleaned all the dried vomit that crusted on her face and his balls and thighs. Gross! Not too much got on his comforter, and so was able to wipe it off easy.

At that, he controlled Debbie to get under the covers and rested her head on a pillow. Okay, he figured that he'd let her last day or two of life be somewhat comfortable. He then took a shower and joined her, and was quickly asleep again for the night.

He took a vacation day off work on the following Monday and showed up right on time for the surgery. They rolled Debbie away in a wheelchair as he waited in the waiting room.

About three hours later, the doctor came out into the waiting room and asked Nathan to follow him. In a small comfortable conference room, Debbie stood with a huge wrapping of gauze bandage around her head. She faced him as he entered the room.

"Debbie?" asked Nathan.

"No. I'm Karen. Are you Nathan? My owner?"

"Yes, Karen. I am."

"I'm pleased to meet you," she said and rushed into his arms.

Nathan glanced at the doctor, who discreetly bowed and backed out of the room.

Karen smiled sweetly at him and puckered her lips. Nathan met her for a long deep kiss.

"You like to kiss," she said with a smile.

"I do," I said.

"I'm glad," she said. "What else do you like to do?"

"Lots of things?"

"I can't wait for you to show me," she said.

His bravado increased, so he admitted, "I especially like to fuck a woman in the mouth. Real hard, like. Do you mind?"

"Of course I don't mind. You own me, and can do anything you want to me. If you enjoy that, then I enjoy it too."

"What about your gag reflex? Your brain is in a real human body, not a robot body, you know."

"I know. There are some reflex responses that I can't control in a human body, and some that I can control to a limited degree. I'm looking forward to pleasing you, Nathan."

"Then let's head home," said Nathan.

Nathan signed some final papers with the receptionist, and was home with Karen shortly afterward.

"It's so nice to be able to interact with you," said Nathan as Karen followed him inside on her own volition. "Instead of having to control your every movement with this stupid thing," he said as he held up Debbie's remote controller.

"Yes," she said. "That must have been annoying. So would you like to make love with me now? Maybe fuck my face brutally the way you like to?"

"I'd love that. I hope you don't puke all over me like the last time you did."

Karen smiled. "If I do, I'll clean up afterward. Not to worry. It might be a good idea to put a towel under my head first, just in case, though."

With a huge grin, Nathan said, "Let's do it!"

Nathan put a towel on his bed and Karen lay down on her back and opened her mouth, in the same position that she had been in a couple of days earlier.

Nathan climbed upon her and, once again, slammed his cock down her throat and began pummeling the girl. He orgasm built slowly, and then he erupted once again down her throat. Wave after wave of pleasure shot through his body as she lay there gently stroking his back with her fingertips.

Finally, his orgasm completed and he rolled off her and sat up. She sat up and smiled at him. "You enjoyed that very much, didn't you?"

"I did, and you didn't puke."

"The urge was there, but I was able to resist it. However, you may want to know that my blood oxygen level dropped dangerously low near the end of it, since I couldn't breathe for several minutes."

"I'm sorry," said Nathan. "I guess you don't want me to do that again, huh?"

"I's up to you, Nathan. I'm your property."

"I'm glad you see things that way."

"Of course I do. But I also have a pussy and an asshole. You may enjoy fucking those holes as well."

"Oh, I do," said Nathan. "But the mouth is my favorite."

"Then it's my favorite hole to get fucked in, too," she said with a grin.

"Great!" said Nathan. "Anyway, it's been a long day for both of us, and I have to get up at 8 tomorrow to go to work. So let's call it a day."

Nathan pulled the covers back, and he and Karen fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

* END *

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers
12