Fembot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers

Even then, she continued sucking on it after he had grown soft again. This time, though, he didn't tell her to stop. He wanted to test her and find out how long her fembot endurance was. So, staring into her pussy and ass crack as her thighs straddled his face, he let her continue sucking. He lay there underneath her for what must have been an hour while she kept her lips pressed tightly to his groin and sucked continuously that whole time.

Finally, he grew hard again. It was another half-hour yet, before he came for the third time in a row. Wow! He had never come three times in a row before!

And still, she continued sucking. "Okay!" he said. "You proved your point. You can stop now."

She crawled around and lay on top of him, facing him.

"What do you want to do now?" she asked.

"Actually, this feels pretty good as it is with you laying on top of me. How much do you weigh?"

"115 pounds. Just like a meat girl of the same height and proportions."

"Oh. Well, you on top of me feels good!"

"Good," she said, and kissed him. "Let's take a nap together." Then she snuggled her chin against his shoulder and closed her eyes.

After coming three times in a row, his body was begging for sleep, though it was still the afternoon. He quickly drifted off to sleep with his fembot lying on top of him.

His growling stomach woke him a little later. "Hungry?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said. "Let's go downstairs and get something to eat."

Downstairs, she asked, "What do you want for dinner?"

"Uhm, I think I have some rice in the cabinet over the stove."

"Is that what you want?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Okay, but consider taking me shopping. I can make you some wonderful home-cooked meals. No more frozen pizza and rice."

"Okay! Let's go! Can you drive, Aerith?"

"Honestly, I'm a safer driver than any meat person, but it's illegal for a robot to drive. But it's up to you."

"No, I don't want to break the law or anything or have the government take you away, so I'll drive."

Justin drove them across town to the _Try-N-Save_ and he let Aerith pick out all kinds of exotic international foods.

When they returned, he turned on the TV and caught the end of an old _Star Trek_ episode while she made him a dinner of Chicken Alfredo and fresh, home-baked lemon pie.

That night in bed, after another blowjob after dinner, she asked, "Want another blowjob, or a fuck?"

"Wow, Aerith! I'm all sexed out right now. Can we just go to sleep?"

"Sure," she said. "But anytime you get horny, in the middle of the night, or whenever, let me know. I'm your 24-hour sex toy! Don't forget that!"

"I won't! I promise!"

Sunday was pretty much a repeat of Saturday. Countless blowjobs during the day, between which she cleaned house and served him delicious home-cooked meals.

On Sunday night, he had just fucked her and was lying on top of her feeling sleepy. "I could just go to sleep on top of you, like this! But I guess you want me to get off, right?"

"Why would I want you to get off?"

"Most girls make me get off them after fucking. But I guess it doesn't make any difference to you, huh?"

"Nope. It won't hurt me at all for you to sleep on me. Go ahead."

"Good--YAWN--G'night!" He kissed her and settled his head down.

"G'night, what time do you need to wake up for work?"

"The alarm clock goes off at 8:00."

"Okay, but I'm a better alarm clock than that gizmo on your table."

"Okay, cool."

Next morning, she kissed him awake at 8:00, gave him a quick blowjob, then made toast while he showered.

His day at work was uneventful, and while getting his mail from his cluster box, he bumped into his new neighbor, Ted. Ted had just bought his townhouse a few months ago after working for a bunch of years in India as a computer-something-or-other.

"Hey, Justin!" Ted said, "I heard you won a fembot from a radio contest."

"Yeah, her name is Aerith. At first, I was going to sell her for the money, but now, I don't think I could settle for a meat girl again."

"You got that right! I bought a fembot of my own soon after I moved back to the US. Her name is Carol, and she's wonderful."

"Carol? That's an odd name--for a fembot anyway."

"Yeah, they sure make them lifelike these days, don't they?"

"They sure do! Say, why don't you and Carol come over for dinner tomorrow night? Aerith has a million recipes, and I'll have her whip up something good."

"Sure! Thanks! We'll be over."

The following night, Ted and Carol arrived right on time. "Come on in!" Justin said.

"Let's catch the game while Aerith starts dinner?" Justin said.

"Sounds good. Why don't I send Carol in to help? Maybe they can download each others' recipes, or whatever?"

"Sure," Justin agreed.

The two fembots prepared dinner as the game went into overtime. They served it just as the game ended.

The steaks were prepared just right, and the two fembots hovered over their respective owners, keeping their drinks and plates full.

Justin looked up at the two fembots while taking a bite. Justin dressed Aerith like a normal girl, in jeans and a blouse with just a hint of midriff. But Ted had dressed his bot like a total slut, with a bra-less black cut-off fishnet top and a short-short denim skirt that Justin could actually see her hairy pussy lips between her legs from his seated position. She even had a look of embarrassment on her face.

Breaking Justin's gaze at Ted's fembot, Ted asked, "Your fembot doesn't need to eat with you?"

"No. Aerith says she gets all the protein she needs from me by giving me blowjobs. Why? Does Carol?"

"Yeah. Carol is some kind of advanced model who needs to eat like a real person. Like the first night I brought her home after I bought her, I mouth-fucked her and she told me how they built a gag reflex into her for extra realism. That was stupid!"

"Hey!" Justin said, looking back at the two fembots again. "Your fembot is blushing, Ted! Her face is as red as a tomato!"

"Heh!" Ted chuckled. "Yeah, she blushes sometimes."

"Cool!" Justin said. "Your fembot has more realistic features than mine."

"Fuck realism!" Ted said. "I just want to fuck all her holes! Isn't that what you want?"

"Actually," Justin said. "Not at first. I originally was going to sell her. When I first won Aerith in that contest and brought her home, I couldn't understand why anyone would prefer a machine to a real girl..."

Carol coughed, and Justin glanced over and caught her eye for a second before continuing, "but after fucking Aerith, I was convinced of the benefits of a fembot over a meat girl."

"Yeah," Ted said. "After breaking her of that stupid gag reflex, Carol can fuck circles around a meat girl!"

Dinner continued. The fembots served dark chocolate cake for dessert.

"Thank you, Carol," Justin said again.

"You're welcome, Justin," she answered and gently brushed the back of his neck with her fingertips before returning to stand at attention with Aerith while the two men ate.

_Hey!_ Justin thought. _Is Ted's fembot coming on to me?_ But Justin quickly dismissed the thought--he'd never part with Aerith now, and he wouldn't want to own two fembots.

After coffee and dessert, it was getting late, so Ted and Carol headed home.

Aerith washed the dishes while Justin took a shower and got into bed.

A little later, Aerith joined him as he was just dozing off.

"Nice guy, huh?" Justin said.

"Nice enough," Aerith answered.

"But I thought you were the advanced model. Why does his fembot have more advanced features? I even noticed her facial expressions are a little more realistic than yours. Why is that?"

"Because she's not a fembot."

"What? What is she, then?"

"She's a meat girl."

"You mean she's human? That's slavery. That can't be!"

"When Ted had asked us to swap recipes, I polled her wireless MAC-address and I couldn't sense her. I asked her about that in the kitchen and she told me her brother, who works at Shinra, helped her sell herself as a fembot because she wanted a meat boy."

"Really? Wow!"

"She asked me to keep her secret, so please don't tell Ted."

"Sure, but maybe you shouldn't have told me."

"I can't keep secrets from you. I couldn't if I wanted to, but I didn't tell her that."

. "Wow! Poor girl! But how can she get away with that? Ted's got to be kind of dense not to figure it out."

"She's learned to resist her gag reflex and to let him fuck her in all her holes. She must keep him satisfied."

"Ha! I can't imagine a human woman letting a man boss her around like that--treat her like a genuine slave--fuck her whenever he feels like it."

"I wouldn't know what it's like to be a meat girl, but I can't imagine _NOT_ wanting to obey my owner and be ready to let him use me for his pleasure whenever he wants me, any way he wants to."

"Good thing, that!" he said.

"So Justin, you've never fucked me in the ass. Would you like to try that?"

"Sure!" Justin said. "As long as it won't hurt."

"I promise you I won't hurt you."

"I mean you!"

Aerith giggled. "You can't hurt me, Justin." Then she rolled onto her stomach and spread her legs.

Justin climbed on Aerith, and pressed his cock to her tight sphincter. He had never had anal sex--no meat girl had ever let him. He pushed, and his member slid in. Oh man! Was it ever tight! Aerith squeezed a couple of times, and Justin exploded into her fembot ass almost instantly.

She milked his cock for a long while before he was spent and rolled off her.

"Justin held her and said, "Oh Aerith! I love you."

"I love you too, Justin."

"They spent the next ten minutes in a total lip-lock before Justin fell asleep in Aerith's arms.

* END *

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers
12