Femboy's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But before I could brood anymore, the commander was upon me again, grasping my hips even tighter. I again felt the poking at my hole, but this time his cock was slick. There was still pain as his member passed the threshold to enter my hole, but it was more bearable now. I cried out, but the pleasure coursing through my body overwhelmed all other senses as he filled me with his cock. With every inch that he slid into me, I felt my hole stretching out around the giant rod of his manhood, and I felt the interior of my body rearrange to welcome its new master.

"Mount up Commander, mount up!"

"Fuck him 'till he turns into a girl, then let us 'av a turn!"

Now the commander began to thrust, slowly at first. Everytime he withdrew his cock, I thought everything inside of me would spill out with it. But the commander maintained a steady rhythm and only gradually began to speed up. Despite the painful sensation of his cock's head poking some unseen wall inside me, I couldn't help but move my ass against him in time.

He went in deeper and deeper, until the sack of his manhood was slapping against me to the beat of some silent song. He put his hand on my head and pushed it down further. I dug my fingers into the cushioned back of the chair, losing all control.

I knew that I was screaming and squealing enough to put any of the whores to shame, but I did not care. My entire world was the intoxicating mix of pleasure and pain produced by my commander's cock. He slapped my ass again as he pounded into me.

"Be grateful for this cock, little girl," he growled into my ear.

"Yes sir!" I cried. "Thank you sir. Yes sir, sir, sir, sirrrrrr!"

I felt a delicate hand grasp my own and I turned to see Melody smiling at me. "It feels wonderful, doesn't it?" she asked as the commander's hips bounced me back and forth.

I returned her smile, but could summon no words. And then I felt the commander's cock sliding a long retreat out of me. I gasped as he left me, feeling suddenly like an abandoned vessel. The disappointment was akin to having the food knocked from your mouth in the middle of eating.

But then the commander grabbed my arm above the elbow and pulled me around to the other side of the chair. He spun me around, and I found myself facing the entire crowd. My face went hot with an emotion, but I could no longer tell the difference between humiliation and excitement.

He grabbed me by the hips and lifted me slightly off the ground. It seemed little effort to him. He sat down hard upon the chair, and I heard the sound of skin against skin as I fell backwards into his lap. He placed a rough hand on the inside of each my thighs and pushed out, spreading my legs obscenely over his. With one hand that fit almost entirely over my ass, he lifted me slightly up and lowered me back down upon his cock. My eyes rolled up into my head as my hole was impaled upon his manhood. For a mad second I thought he would go all the way through me.

His hands tightened around my hips with a grasp that was firm and inescapable. He thrust his hips up and down, forcing me to bounce in rhythm, up and down his shaft. I felt my cock flop up and down as he fucked me. The commander was the master of my body.

I opened up my eyes and looked down to see Melody kneeling in front me. Her eyes were glistening and her hand was moving furiously inside of her skirt. "Oh Evyn," she said, "you look so fucking gorgeous!"

I glanced over her head into the faces of the ribald crowd as the commander bounced me up and down like a ragdoll. There was no longer any capacity for humiliation left inside me. I stared shamelessly into the faces that watched me getting fucked, soldier and whore alike. Some were familiar, some were not. I gave them all the same look of wanton abandon, silently inviting each to try a taste of his own.

And then the commander stood, as though the weight of my body was no impediment to him at all. His cock was still inside me, and his hands held the back of my legs, bracing me against him. He walked a few steps and kneeled on the grass, placing me on my back as he again withdrew from deep inside me. The sky was dark and bleak, and the first raindrops hit my face.

He moved in front of me, grasped the back of my knees, and pushed them toward my head. This time, his cock re-entered me easily, and he began to slam into me again. The stretching of my legs was, like the brutal pounding of his cock into my ass, both pain and pleasure united. I looked into his dark eyes and stern face, drinking in the image of my master. He released my legs and placed them upon his massive shoulders.

Now my own member was painfully hard, forced to its full erection by the captain's cock in my ass. I watched in shock and elation as Melody crawled over to kneel beside me. She grabbed my boy-stick and began to rub the head. For a moment I seemed to black out in a maelstrom of gratification. The commander's thrusts grew faster and he began to shout. His cock throbbed inside of me as he exploded, a torrent of seed filling my insides.

He did not stop thrusting, determined to shoot every last bit of his seed into me. As he emptied his cock into my ass, I felt my own stick erupt under Melody's fingers. I shot my own load in time with the last of the commander's own, my cum forming a puddle on my belly.

When the commander pulled out of me, I lay there in a daze, spent and exhausted. My ass twitched, as if pleading for more, as the commander's ample load dribbled out of my hole and onto the grass. Melody was kneeling beside me now and wiping the sweat from my face with a damp cloth.

"I told you," she said breathlessly, "that I would make a proper whore of you."

I said nothing but smiled and brushed a lock of golden curls from her eyes. Melody's presence was a comfort, but I was beginning to feel cold and abandoned. It was my commander's muscular chest that I should have been laying against, not the grass. As the rain began to come down harder, I craved the shelter of his body.

"Commander, the Mitherians!" cried a voice. I sat up slowly and looked behind me, still dazed. In the distance, archers were lining up along the top of the outer wall of the city to which the Legion laid siege. They had done this before, and I knew that it was only a matter of time before they began raining arrows down upon the camp.

"Bring me my armor," yelled the commander. He began to bark out further orders, and I realized with a pang that he sounded as if nothing had just happened. I supposed I should have been grateful for his decisive actions in the face of danger, but a foolish part of the new me wondered if I had been nothing more than another fuck for him. After all, he already had Viviella as his companion.

Amidst the commotion the sorceress herself appeared, looming over us with her red-wine hair and form-fitting red dress.

"Come, my children," she said calmly, and I found myself being pulled to my feet by Melody. "While these men fight this battle, we must prepare for a different sort of battle."

As she spoke, her gaze was fixed upon the distant walls of the city of Mitheria, apparently unbothered by either the rain or the looming battle. I wondered what in the name of all the gods she was talking about. What was this "different sort of battle" of which she spoke? And what did it have to do with me?

I put a hand on my freshly deflowered hole, which throbbed from my initiation into a new life. I looked down at my smooth body, and thought with pride that I still looked enticing despite the torn skirt and faint bruises from the commander's hands. I looked at sweet, golden-haired Melody, who had unknowingly set me on this course, and somehow knew that we now shared a bond that nothing could break.

I didn't know what Viviella had planned for us. I didn't know what would be asked of me. But I knew that a new journey was beginning, and that to let my new self flourish, I would have to submit to it without question.

I took Melody's hand, and we followed the sorceress toward our future.