Femdom Between Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack moves in with Karen, and meets her big sister.
9.1k words
4.75
107.3k
186

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack562004
jack562004
442 Followers

The weeks following our return from a Las Vegas trade show were busy with my move into Karen's house. It was a moment of both relief and excitement when I finally carried the last box of stuff out of my old apartment, for I was filled with anticipation of the new life ahead of me.

I was confident living with Karen would work out great, but I had been a little apprehensive about returning to the office where she and I both worked; I wondered how different our professional lives would feel since my confession to her in Vegas that I dreamed of submitting to a woman who derived sexual pleasure from using and abusing a man, and her admission to me in return that she had long fantasized about doing that very thing.

The three days we spent in Vegas felt like a dream, for we not only opened up our darkest secrets to each other but acted on them as well. By day we worked our company booth at the Convention Center, and in the evenings we explored our mutual fantasies in the safety of our hotel rooms. Karen gradually became bolder in her use of me as she grew more assured that I welcomed it, and by our last night in Vegas she was happily doing all of the unspeakable things to me that I craved. And more.

Well, I needn't have worried about our return to the office, for we were both professionals and our working relationship immediately returned to what it was before. The only thing new was the way we would occasionally catch each other's eye and she would give me that crooked grin that I liked so much. I would smile back and feel a little electrical charge at the shared knowledge that passed between us.

Karen did not at all fit the image many people might have of a domme, but instead fit more into that "girl next door" stereotype with her freckles, strawberry blonde hair and warm personality. We shared a complete lack of interest in the black leather and spikes you so often see in BDSM-themed erotica, and the theatrics of dominants insulting their subs in anger did nothing for us either. The most erotic thing for us was to just be the people we really were, in love with each other and simply accepting of the fact that she was turned on by dominating me and I was turned on by letting her.

Sometimes in a meeting I would look at her as she was speaking before the room and recall how this poised and conservatively dressed young woman took so much pleasure in whipping me to tears and forcing me to service her most intimate places; before I knew it, I'd have a huge erection, and I'd have to quickly switch my thoughts to something like baseball before I was called upon to stand up and speak.

We had frequent sex during those first weeks of living together but it was purely vanilla, gentle and loving, which came very naturally out of our deep affection for each other. Neither of us had an interest in a 24/7 D/s lifestyle, but we both knew that more "special" times were ahead of us when we were both in the right mood to explore those desires.

One Saturday when Karen had to go into the office to finish up an important report I decided to do a little prep work for when that time came. Karen's ex-husband had built a soundproof den in the basement which was the obvious location for what I had in mind, and I had recently visited a hardware store to pick up the supplies I'd need.

The room had very sturdy overhead wooden beams which were ideal for my plans. I got up on the small step ladder I had brought down from upstairs and drilled two holes about four feet apart in the middle of the center beam, then I installed a large chrome steel screw eye in each. I attached short lengths of chain to the screw eyes, and the dangling chains with quick links were now ready to be clipped onto wrist cuffs.

These would just look like sturdy plant hangers to the casual observer; less innocuous would be the screw eyes I mounted in the baseboards on each side of the room, but these could easily be concealed until needed. I had additional lengths of chain on hand, already measured to the right length, with quick links ready to clip onto ankle cuffs. I attached them, coiled them up on the floor, and hid each of them with a small accent cabinet and a potted plant.

I was mindful of the need for adequate but easily accessible camouflage because I knew that Sarah, Karen's older sister, would be visiting us the following weekend. It was also only a matter of time before our parents came by as well, not to mention our friends and professional acquaintances. I had already brought our "toy box" down from the bedroom and left it in a corner of the room; it would eventually have to be hidden in the closet, but I was hoping we'd be using it tonight.

When I was finished I stood there admiring my work when Karen texted me, saying she was having a hard time finishing up her report and asking if I'd mind getting dinner started. Of course not, I replied, and after putting away the stepladder and my tools I turned off the lights and went up to the kitchen to prepare the roast chicken we planned on having that night.

After seasoning it and putting it in a pan with some fingerling potatoes I slipped it into the oven and put together a nice garden salad. I always enjoyed cooking, but this time it was accompanied by a bit of an edge thinking about what I had done in the basement and wondering when it might be first used.

Karen arrived home about an hour later, good timing as dinner was just about ready. "Jeez," she said as she walked into the kitchen, "that was painful, nobody bothered getting me the data I asked for, so I had to pull it all myself. Not my idea of how to spend a Saturday."

"Well," I said, "dinner's ready, and I predict your Saturday night will be better than your day."

"Mmm, it smells good Jack, I think it's better already."

Dinner was accompanied by some good white wine, and we settled into the living room for a second glass each. "Feeling better now?" I asked.

"Lots better, but I'm still frustrated I couldn't get any help with that report," she said.

I paused for a few seconds and then took her hand in mine. "Karen," I asked her, "do you feel like maybe working off some of that frustration?"

She looked at me and, quickly understanding what I was suggesting, broke into that crooked grin and squeezed my hand. "You know what, you read my mind... I was actually thinking of that driving home and... it started making me wet," she said, blushing slightly. "It's been a while... I take it you're in the mood to be, um, worked on?"

Instead of answering, I moved her hand to my crotch, so she could feel the swelling under my jeans.

"You are ready, aren't you," she said with a smile. "I'd like that Jack. Maybe we should adjourn to the downstairs den."

"I was hoping you'd say that."

"Should we get our box of toys from the bedroom?' she asked.

"It's already downstairs," I said.

"It sounds like you planned this."

"Oh yes, more than you know."

I stood up, still holding her hand, and led her downstairs. At the doorway to the den I told her to close her eyes, then led her inside and flipped on the lights.

"Okay, you can open them."

"Oh my God," she exclaimed, looking up at the chains hanging down from the overhead beam. "You've turned my nice den into a torture chamber!"

"Didn't I ever mention my home improvement skills?"

"No, I don't recall that you did."

"Do you approve?"

"Oh yes, I definitely approve," she said, and turned to embrace me. We kissed deeply, and I reached down to pull her hips against me, so she could feel my hardness. "Mmm," she murmured, slowly grinding herself on me, "Saturday night is looking better and better."

She gently broke away from our embrace and went to sit down on the small leather sofa that we used to watch TV. "Would you take off all your clothes while I watch, Jack?"

"I have to show you something first," I said, and went to each side of the room to move the accent cabinet and potted plant out of the way, revealing the coiled chains.

"Oh God," Karen said, "I'm getting really hot now." I took the chains and extended them over the oak flooring out to where they'd be needed.

Without another word I began to strip, folding my clothes neatly on a nearby chair as I did. This was our established ritual, and I always found it a little humiliating to undress while she watched. Of course, she knew it had this effect on me, and it excited us both. Although I was mostly looking down, I did catch a glimpse of her touching the crotch of her jeans.

I finally stood before her completely naked, my hard cock at full attention. "Please get on your knees Jack,' she said, and after I did she stood up and moved close to me, straddling me with her legs and grasping the back of my head to press my face against her lower body.

"I'm so excited," she said softly, stroking my hair. "I can't wait to see you chained up, and to whip you like that. I'll start out slow, but I want to whip you hard. Is that okay?"

"Yes Karen," I said, "you know you can do anything you want to me."

"Mmm, thank you Baby, you're so good to me. Let's fix you up, where is our toy box?"

I pointed to the cardboard box in the corner. She went over to it and retrieved the leather wrist and ankle cuffs we had bought in Las Vegas, came back to me and said, "Please stand up."

I stood, and without another word she proceeded to attach the cuffs to my wrists and ankles, buckling each one firmly in place. "There," she said, and led me over to the chains dangling overhead.

"Hmm, I can't reach those clips," she said.

"There's a stepladder in the closet," I told her.

"You've thought of everything, Sweetheart."

She got the stepladder from the closet, placed it next to me on my right side and climbed up it, easily within reach now of the quick link at the end of the chain. "Give me your hand," she said, and I held up my right arm. As she attached the quick link to the ring on my wrist cuff I marveled once again at how lucky I was to find this sweet girl that could get so excited about punishing me.

After a few minutes both of my arms were raised up and my wrists were attached to the overhead chains. Karen put the stepladder away and bent down to attach my ankle cuffs.

"Spread your legs more Jack," she said.

I moved my legs apart and soon both my wrists and ankles were bound, my limbs extended and making my body into the X shape that I had been anticipating. Karen stood up and moved in front of me, taking a few steps back to admire the view.

"Oh God, you look so hot," she said, "I love seeing you chained up." She moved closer to me and reached up to touch my upraised left arm, trailing her fingers down it, over my rib cage and down to my hip. "So hot," she said again. Then her fingers found my hard cock, which she fondled before reaching down to cup my balls.

"I'm so turned on Jack, I feel like whipping you really hard. I'm sorry Baby."

"I know Karen... it's okay."

She went back to the cardboard toy box, and I knew what she was going to get from it... the beautiful Scottish tawse that we bought in Las Vegas. Sure enough, a minute later she was standing in front of me again holding it in her hands. She examined it, and then she looked up at me with a curious expression on her face before looking back down at it again.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No... I'm just thinking about something," she said.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Well... I bought something last week, kind of on a whim, and then I decided I'd return it... but, um, I haven't yet."

"Why were you going to return it?"

"Well, I thought it might be too much... you know, kind of going too far... but seeing you like this..."

"Seeing me like this makes you want to keep it? And maybe try it?"

She paused for a minute. "Um, yes... seeing you like this makes me want to try it."

I hesitated for a few seconds and then, not sure what I was getting myself into, said, "Why don't you go get it and show me."

"Okay."

She left the room and went upstairs to retrieve this mystery object. Standing there naked with my wrists and ankles securely retrained, my body completely exposed and open to whatever she wanted to do to me, I felt pretty sure that whatever she bought had the purpose of inflicting pain. I also felt pretty sure I would, in the end, let her use it on me.

She was only gone for a minute, but it felt like an hour before she walked back in and stood before me again, hiding her new toy behind her back.

"Do you remember when I talked about watching cowboy movies when I was a kid and obsessing on the scenes of guys getting tied up and whipped?" she asked.

"Oh yes, I remember," I replied.

"Well, it's not like they were using a tawse... it was more something like this."

She brought her left hand out from behind her back to display her purchase. It was a black leather single tail whip.

I was speechless for a few seconds. "Uh, is that like a miniature bullwhip?" I finally asked.

"It's called a signal whip," she replied. "I actually thought about getting a bullwhip but the guy at the store recommended this for beginners, it's only 4 feet long and he said it would be easier to control and safer to use."

"Well," I said, "safer sounds... good."

She uncoiled the whip, dropped the end down to my cock and slowly looped it around the shaft.

"This would hurt more than the tawse, maybe a lot more. But I've practiced with it, on a pillow, and I'm pretty sure I can use it without breaking the skin. It's easier to target this kind of whip than with the bigger ones."

I went a little weak at the knees hearing her say "target," knowing this meant places on my body. Places that would probably soon be feeling the business end of this new whip.

"Do you want to use that on me, Karen?"

She looked at me with eyes that were a little sad, and reached up with her right hand to caress my face. "Yes Jack, I do... seeing you chained up like this and holding this whip in my hand makes me want to use it... my stomach is doing flip flops, I'm so turned on."

"If using that on me would excite you, then... I want you to."

"Do you really mean that?" she asked me. "I couldn't stand it if you thought I was too weird for you. Are you sure you want a crazy girlfriend that gets off on whipping you?"

"I think you already know the answer to that," I said. "Look at your whip."

She looked down at the whip looped around my cock and saw that I was hard as rock.

"Oh Baby," she said, wrapping her arms around me, "I love you." She leaned up and kissed me, and reached down to fondle my rigid cock again. It throbbed to her touch. "I love you too," I said.

"You're turned on too, aren't you," she said, squeezing some precum out of my cock. She put her fingertips on my lips and spread it over them, then reached back down to squeeze out more. "Open your mouth," she said, and pushed her wet fingertips inside me so I could lick them clean.

"You remember your safe words, right?" she asked.

"Yes, and you remember I might beg you to stop but you don't have to unless I use a safe word, right?"

"Oh yes... you know, when I bought this it was going through my mind how much it would make you beg for mercy... I know it's weird, but I like hearing you beg."

"It's not weird Karen, it's fun for me too."

"Okay Sweetheart." She unlooped the whip from around my cock and brought it up to my face.

"If I use this on you it will be on your back, your ass, and your thighs. I'll go easy on you at first, but I'm really in the mood to whip you until you're crying and begging for me to stop."

"I understand."

"But you know I won't stop Jack, and your begging will just make me whip you harder."

"I know."

"Then kiss the whip if you want me to begin."

She held the signal whip to my lips and I kissed the braided leather, and then Karen moved behind me. She cracked the whip in the air a few times and the sound made me jump in my chains.

"Sounds scary, doesn't it?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied, with a catch in my voice.

"Are you scared?"

"Yes."

"I don't blame you. Well you won't be scared much longer, just in a lot of pain."

She held the end of the whip, touching my back with it to measure off her distance, and I suddenly realized I was trembling with fear.

Without warning she swung the whip, striking my back diagonally across my shoulder blades. I felt nothing for a split second and then a burning sensation spread across my back. She paused, seeming to instinctively know the arc of my pain as it rose and fell, and then she struck me again, this time slightly lower than before.

"Oh," she said, "I wish you could see the red stripes this makes. It's like I can paint your back with this."

The third lash was harder, and I groaned through my gritted teeth.

"That hurt more, didn't it?

"Yes, it did."

The fourth lash was harder still, causing me to arch my body and pull at my chains. "God, that really hurts Karen."

"Oh Baby, I love seeing you move your body like that," she said. She swung again and struck me in the same place but this time the end of the whip curled around me and caught the edge of my right nipple. "Jeez" I shouted, twisting in my restraints, "you really are good with that thing!"

"I told you I practiced," she said with a giggle.

Then she began punishing me in earnest, lashing me again and again in an unrelenting rhythm, gradually lowering her aim each time until she reached the small of my back. I was on fire.

I sensed she was carefully focused on making equally spaced parallel stripes on me, and as bad as it hurt the thought of her being so detached from my pain was exquisite.

Then she whipped me sideways across the top of my ass. "Ahhh, I don't know if I can take much more of that," I said.

"I'm so sorry Sweetheart, but I'm afraid you have to," she said, and flogged my ass again, putting another stripe just below the last. "God, that really hurts," I said again, but now with an edge of panic creeping into my voice.

She swung the whip three times more without pausing in between and tears were now streaming down my face. "Please stop Karen, it's too much!" I cried.

"I know it's too much Jack. I want it to be too much," she said, "I want you to feel like you can't possibly take any more," and she whipped my ass again as hard as she could, this time making me scream.

"It's a good thing my ex soundproofed this room," she said with a laugh.

She put the whip down and for a second I thought she was going to stop, but then I realized from the sounds I heard that she had started to take off her clothes.

"I'm so wet Baby, I have to strip before I soak right through these jeans." It wasn't the first time she had undressed behind me during a whipping, adding to my pain the frustration of not being able to see her naked body.

"Now I'm going to finish striping your ass Jack, and the backs of thighs as well. And I'm going to make myself cum while I do it." I knew the worst was ahead of me once she started her ride to orgasm.

I could hear her start to breathe more heavily as she swung the whip and I knew she was pleasuring herself with her left hand at the same time. My erection had long since disappeared but picturing what she was doing behind me almost brought it back. Almost.

As she worked her way down my ass she began to grunt with each swing of the whip, each grunt now followed by a pitiful cry from me. "Please Karen, no more, oh God I just can't take it. I'll do anything for you if you'll stop!"

"Jack, you'll do anything for me anyway," and the whip crashed just below the bottom of my ass, that tender place where the tops of my thighs ended. I screamed bloody murder.

Then she went to work on my thighs, and on one particularly brutal lash the whip curled around and managed to catch the side of my balls. I howled in pain and as I did Karen cried out, "I'm cumming, Oh God, OHH GOD, AHH AHHH AHHHH!"

jack562004
jack562004
442 Followers