Femdom Island Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackBro
JackBro
616 Followers

"Oh yes!" The man cried out as she stroked it.

She stroked it several times, and each time the man cried out with pleasure. I had to turn away after the second one, unable to watch, but I noticed Lori had her eyes riveted on him the entire time.

"No! No!" I then heard him yell out nearly in a scream. At first I thought he was being whipped or put into pain in some way, but in actuality the woman had only let go. He was crying out in desperation for release. I watched as he struggled at his bonds and tried to hump thin air in a desperate attempt to get off.

I felt sorry for him, but Lori did not.

"I guess now we know why he has such big balls," She whispered to me almost in a laugh. "They must really be full of sperm, just like yours! We have to remember to come back to watch when it's his time to shoot off."

She pointed to a pad of paper sitting on a three legged stool. On the top was a cardboard cutout of a clock with the hour hand pointed to two and the minute hand pointed to three. Below was a simple explanation. The clock indicated what time the man was scheduled to get off. The spectators could see it, but the man could not. Therefore, he never knew which masturbation session would bring release. Looking at the picture and then over to Lori's watch, I saw he still had a half-hour to go. It didn't look like he would make it that long, and then I wondered how long it had been since the clock was first set. By the size of his balls, I'm sure it was several hours.

The bikini clad beauty, meanwhile, continued her rounds. She went down to the next cell and then onto the next. I would have liked her to reach out to masturbate on me too, but then quickly erased the idea from my mind out of fear of becoming hard again.

We finished with the dungeon display and arrived back again at the main foyer.

"I wonder what other goodies they have on display here?" Lori questioned more to herself than me.

"This one looks interesting," She pulled me along to another set of double doors. Above the doors stood the sign: "Does Size Make a Difference?"

Lori giggled as she read it. It took little effort to guess what the display was about.

"Oh my God!" She exclaimed as soon as we walked inside. "My God! Look at him! Just look at him!"

Directly in front of us, in the middle of the room so no one could possibly miss him, was the most well endowed man I had ever seen. He stood there completely naked with an organ that seemed to extend half way down to his knees.

"My God!" Lori kept exclaiming in shock. "I didn't know they could grow so big. What kind of girl could even take that thing?"

I wondered about it myself. The guy was about a foot long, and he was still in the flaccid state. Full, he would have to be, I don't know, about sixteen inches. And he wasn't only long, he was wide too, as wide as a forearm. I couldn't imagine any girl deep or wide enough to take him.

Lori admired him for several minutes. "Wow!" She kept saying. "Wow! Wow! Wow! His cock certainly is impressive, don't you agree John?"

"I suppose so," I answered shyly, not entirely sure what to say. "But a little impractical," I pointed out. "I mean, you already said it. No one could accept him."

Lori let out a little laugh. "Yes, but it certainly would be fun to try!" She laughed some more and then went on.

No other man was quite so impressive, but they were all big and some of them were even hard. Lori especially liked the hard ones, naturally, and she especially liked the hard ones with the longest peckers. First, we came to a man with an eight-inch rod. The next room was filled with three men shacked up together, each with a ten-inch long member.

"Wow, what monsters!" Lori gasped as she stared. "Just think what it would be like to be fucked by one of those things!"

She continued to stair, and as she stared I felt her hand move. She released my own hand from her grip and reached over to touch my cock.

I jumped back.

"No!" She corrected, and touched it again. This time she wrapped her hand around and pulled me forward. I felt that I was hard.

"Good boy!" She complimented. "Good boy John. You're providing me what I desire, although what I really desire is one of those cocks instead. I've always fantasized what it would be like to be fucked by a really big man. Just look at them!"

She continued to do so along with about a half-dozen other women standing before the display. They looked too, and I noticed they also looked at me as though to compare relative sizes. I politely remained hard for their enjoyment, not that I had any other choice with Lori's hand firmly grasped around.

"Very impressive," She finally concluded. "And we still have one more display to go."

I noticed as we progressed through the displays that each cell held a larger man. It therefore was easy to guess what stood behind the large group of women in the last cell of the display.

We walked up to join them with Lori's hand still firmly clasped around my erect cock. She held my hard organ in her hand as though it existed as a convenient handle to pull me along.

"A foot-and-a-half!" She spoke as she read the sign standing at the entrance of the room. "It says this one is a full 16 inches in length. Just think, a full foot-and-a-half of cock."

She squeezed tighter and pulled me inside.

I wanted to correct her. Sixteen inches was not quite a full foot-and-a-half in length, but then I saw him and realize it didn't much matter. The guy behind the bars looked almost deformed.

"Holy fuck!" Lori gave my organ a mighty squeeze, indicating she saw him too. "Look at him! Just look at him!" She nearly yelled it out. "His cock looks to be about the size of a horse's."

He stood firm and hard, upright at attention with a full hard-on. A busty beauty stood close beside him to keep him that way. Even I had to agree he looked impressive.

"Sixteen inches of man-meat," Lori spoke to me in a whisper. "My God! What a monster!"

We stood for several seconds at the display. Lori kept her hand firmly clasped around my pole the entire time. I noticed none of the other women looked at me now. They were too entranced by the big man behind the iron bars.

Then I felt it. It came from behind me. I felt a hand on my bare ass.

"Lori," I let out a high-pitched yelp. "Someone else is touching me.

She looked at me confused. Then she looked behind me and smiled. Clearly, she saw whoever it was who touched me. By the feel of the hand, I could tell it was another woman, although I could not see myself.

"What's wrong John?" She questioned. "Where is she touching you?"

"My ass!" I told her. "Someone's got their hand on my ass!"

Lori looked at me and shrugged her shoulders. "So, what am I supposed to do about it?" And then she quickly turned her attention back to the big cock behind the bars.

I felt humiliated, and then I was made to feel even worse.

"Lori!" I cried out again. "Oh Lori, you have to do something!"

I couldn't believe what was happening! I wanted to push my waist forward, but Lori firmly held me back.

"Please Lori!" I cried.

"What is it now?" She asked as though I was only a minor annoyance.

"It's the woman with her hand on my ass!" I tried to push forward again but was held back.

"Yes," Lori didn't even bother to look at me. "What about the woman with her hand on your ass?"

"She's trying to," I still couldn't believe it. "She's trying to push into me!"

Lori only let out a sigh. "Push into where?" She questioned.

I couldn't believe she didn't understand, but then I looked over and realized she did. As much as Lori tried to sound disinterested, she couldn't disguise it. I saw a great big smile on her face and realized she knew full well what was going on behind me. Maybe she had even planned the whole thing.

"Oh shit!" I cried out in shock. "She's in!"

Lori couldn't hold back any longer and looked at me with a laugh. "In where?" She could hardly say it.

"Oh shit!" I cried out again. "A woman's got her finger up my ass!"

Lori's smile grew even bigger. Then she spoke just like before. "So, what am I supposed to do about it?" And she turned her head back to the big man behind the stage to watch him.

Behind the bars in front of me I saw the buxom beauty reach around and lightly tease the head of the big cock with her fingers.

"Stand still," Lori spoke as she temporarily let go and performed a similar ritual on me.

"Oh John!" She liked it. "Very good. That's very considerate of you!"

I felt wetness. I realized I was pre-cumming. It was inevitable given the two female hands on my body at the same time.

I pre-cummed some more, and after Lori judged there was enough, she temporarily let go in order to spread it all around. Soon, I was not only naked, but wet and slippery with a cummed- up cock too. The woman's hand stayed inside me the whole time.

Suddenly, Lori wanted to leave. "We need to go," She told me as she backed me up through the crowd of women and then pulled me along. Thankfully, the finger left my ass.

I only discovered the reason for her change in plans when we reached the display cage from 20 minutes before. The big man remained shackled, behind the iron bars, with his erect dick still pointed firmly up into the air. His pole continued to sparkle with wetness, and his swollen nuts continued to look as though they were about to burst out of his sac. I realized it was time for his milking. Lori wanted to witness the big man erupt.

"He should make for a really good show," She confirmed my suspicions. "Just look at the size of his nuts! I bet he's going to cumm in gallons."

I've never met a girl like Lori before; a girl who so much enjoyed watching a man eject. She already watched me do it several times, and I had a strong suspicion she was going to watch me several times more.

Soon, the female master arrived. She walked into the cage and began to stroke him, except this time she was not going to stop. We all knew this already. Only the man with the cock being stroked did not know.

"Oh, Oh, Oh!" The shackled man cried out.

"He's close!" Lori spoke excitedly, squeezing my cock at the same time. Each time the shackled man cried out with an "Oh," Lori gave my own cock a squeeze.

It did not take him long to cumm, and when he did cumm it came almost as a surprise.

"Oh yes!" He cried out as Lori gave my cock its most intense squeeze yet.

The seductress let go and a moment later he erupted - and did he ever erupt.

"Holy shit!"

He let go with the biggest, most powerful squirt of jizm I ever witnessed. It shot four feet up into the air and didn't land until it was at least ten feet away from his shackled form.

"Fuck!" Lori yelled out as he squirted so far that it went through the iron bars and splattered on her leg. And then he did it again, and then he did it yet again. The second spurt just barely made it to the bars. The third landed on the stray-covered floor between us.

"Holy fuck!" Lori cried out each time. "It looks alive!"

I noticed her eyes stayed locked on his spurting member, and I could see why! It was an arousing sight, even for me. For as his cock erupted, I saw it move. It pulsated and spasmed. It tensed, sprang up, and even seemed to grow and extra inch. And then, just before it was about to erupt, it did! It sent forth a gusher. And it did it again and again.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Lori spoke in time with his pulsating member. "He's cumming like a fire hose!"

And he really was! I never would have believed it if not seen for myself. The guy looked like a cumm producing machine.

The fourth and fifth squirts weren't quite as intense, and then they rapidly began to diminish. They did not diminish altogether, however. I still saw his cock continue to spasm and his balls lurch up and down in his sac in an attempt to get off some more. The man looked utterly exhausted by the time he was done.

"Oh John!" Lori told me. "Thank you for bringing me here. That was the best show I've ever seen!"

I don't know why she said this, for I did not bring her here at all. The whole thing was her idea.

"And you feel as though you want to join him!"

She still had her hand around my cock. She had it around me through the whole show. I was the only man there, and she said it loud enough for several other women to hear.

"A bonus round," The woman next to me said.

"Yes, let's see how he compares," Said another.

I couldn't believe this! I stood out in public, surrounded by horny women, and Lori wanted to do me.

"Please!" I tried to stop her. "Not here! Not in front of all these women."

Against my objections, I felt it. Lori made a single stroke up and then back down the length of my erect member. By now I had grown slightly flaccid from all her squeezing, but the single stroke made me spring back up.

"Oh John, I like that," She felt it. "I guess that means a yes!"

"No!" I quickly countered.

She answered my objection with another stroke.

"Go for it!" The woman to my side changed position to look at me head-on.

"Over here," Another woman yelled out to the crowd. "We have a bonus round!"

This was like the milking station all over again, except this time I was standing and remained free to run out the door, yet I didn't. I knew the consequences. Plus, secretly, I think I wanted her to do it.

She took a third and then a forth stroke in rapid succession.

"No!" I tried to stop her. "Please Lori, not in front of all these women!"

I heard her giggle and then speak. "Your voice says no, but your body says yes," She pointed out.

She stroked me three more times. I suddenly started to pre- cumm once more.

"Oh John, that's even better!" She complimented. "You want to do it in public, don't you?"

She stroked my cock again, and then she stroked it yet again. After I pre-cummed she started to really go at it. Lori pumped my member like she owned it - which I suppose she did!

More and more women started to join us. First a dozen in the original crowd, and then another dozen from down the hall from both directions. I suppose word was spreading.

I couldn't believe what was happening! I was actually being jerked off in public. Lori began to pump me continuously, and I knew what was going to happen. With my heightened state of arousal from her summer dress, the bus ride, and then her hand; I had no other choice. I knew I would soon cumm. And even worse, I was going to cumm in front of a crowd of horny women.

The only redeeming feature was that only a few would be able to see my cock erupt. Lori stood in front of me with one hand on my nipples and the other pumping my cock. Therefore, she blocked the view. They could only see me from the side, but all that was about to change.

"I can't see! I can't see!" Several women complained.

I was thankful to hear this, but then I heard another voice give a suggestion.

"Let us all see!" A voice sounded from directly behind Lori. "Give him a wrap around!"

I didn't know what this meant, but from the smile on Lori's face I knew she did.

"What an excellent idea!" She agreed. "What do you think John? Do you think I should give you a wrap around?"

I stilled didn't know what a "wrap around" meant, but I still answered with a "no." Whatever it was, I knew it couldn't be good.

I was right!

Lori backed away, walked half-way around me, and then brought her hand around from behind. As soon as I felt her hand on my cock again, I knew! She wrapped her hand around my body and grabbed my erection while standing behind me.

"Is this better?" She asked.

Before me stood at least 30 women, and now they had a clear and open view. A cheer rose up from the crowd in response to Lori's question.

"Yes, much better," I heard someone say.

"That looks great!" Voiced another female.

Before they could stop cheering, she started up again.

"No Lori! Please!" I tried to stop her.

"Yes John! Yes!" She replied in return. "It's time for you to give these women a show!"

Lori started up faster than when she left me. Her hand raced up and down the length of my boner. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out for very long.

"No! Please! Not in front of all these women!"

"Yes you will!" She countered. "You're going to show them how much you can cumm after all that goat's milk!"

Her hand pumped me even faster. I felt myself rapidly approach the point of no return.

"Do it to him!" The audience shouted.

"Yes, do it for them!" Lori agreed.

Her pistoning hand increased its stroking action one notch further. I knew there was no hope for my well displayed and thoroughly abused cock.

"No! No Lori!" I cried out as it did it. My waist thrust forward. My cock pointed up at full mast. It pulsated and spasmed for just a moment before Lori let go and showed off my full glory.

My cock screamed at the absence of her hand. It screamed in the form of a powerful spasm. I thrust out my waist, shoved my cock up and into the air, and spurted.

The crazy story Lori had heard about the goat's milk turned out to be true. I noticed it on my first squirt. Instead of cumming in a short spurt, my cock came in a long, continuous flow. I couldn't believe how much quantity I cummed. Somewhere in the background I heard a cheer go up from the audience as I felt my cock let go with a powerful eruption.

First one and then another, my cock erupted again and again, sending multiple bursts of sperm rocketing into the air and then splattering on the floor in front of me.

Lori, meanwhile, kept her hand away from my cock so they could enjoy the show. The audience got to see everything.

Comments Welcomed

JackBro
JackBro
616 Followers
12