Femdom Nihon Date Ch. 1

Story Info
Salariwoman spanks her blind date.
2.2k words
4.58
76.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chenwanli
chenwanli
244 Followers

I hate setups. Blind dates are the worst. Tom and his wife Yumi had set me up with a couple of her friends and classmates from Japan if they moved or came to San Francisco but none of them were even remotely my type- they all wanted to do whatever I wanted, had no opinions of their own, and giggled ceaselessly. I let my friends know that they really shouldn’t bother because the women just weren’t right for me and one night when I was over at their place for a barbeque I told Yumi that I liked women who didn’t look to men for answers or definition. She seemed to understand but a week later she was on the phone to me saying how her good friend Noriko was going to be in town and how much I’d like her- she was educated in England, grew up in Tokyo, was moving to SF from London and was a very successful corporate trainer. I protested a bit, but Yumi insisted, saying that this woman was different. The way she said different struck me, though I wasn’t sure whether it was because of Yumi’s accent or a special emphasis on the word. So I agreed, thinking that if it was lame I would be able cut out after a drink or two.

I was supposed to have been at Noriko’s hotel lobby at seven, but didn’t get there until seven fifty, primarily because I just didn’t care that much and I was busy getting ready for the weekend making plans for after this silly date. She wasn’t in the lobby waiting for me so I sat down, thinking she’d just stepped away for a few moments. A bellhop approached me after five minutes and asked me if I was Mr. Neil. Stumped for a moment, I said yes, in fact I was Neil, but not Mr. Neil. The bellhop slipped me a note, saying that a beautiful Asian woman had left it for me almost an hour before. Opening the note, I read, “Suite 3002”. No name. I got up and headed for the elevator.

The 30th floor of the hotel was really quiet- there were only three or four doors in the hallway and I knocked on 3002. “Come”, a clipped, clear, strong voice came through the door. I opened the door and stepped in. The room was huge, impeccably furnished, and very softly lit. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness I looked around the sitting area and saw Noriko sitting at a desk in the far corner, typing furiously on a laptop. She was beautiful- she had a short power bob haircut, narrow face with a distinguished nose, and was wearing a black designer suit and black-rimmed reading glasses. “Hello”, I started, “I…” “Wait”, her voice cut me off. She kept working and I stood there, uncertain as to what to do. I cleared my throat and she looked up, glared at me and went back to her computer. Starting to feel a little guilty I had kept this clearly busy woman waiting, I tried to apologize, “Sorry that I’m late, I…” Before the excuse was out of my mouth, she held her hand up, cutting me off. Back to the laptop. I wasn’t sure what to do- I was a little miffed that she didn’t ask me to sit down or even listen to my apology. So I stood there for a few minutes looking around the room, feeling her anger toward me and occasionally stealing a glance at her, hoping somehow to catch her eye and get on her good side. I automatically wanted to please her and was feeling a bit like a truant schoolboy waiting for the headmistress to punish him. Little did I know how prophetic these thoughts were.

She shut down her computer after a few more minutes, took off her glasses and swiveled her chair to look at me. I tried not to look down but I am drawn to women’s legs, particularly when they wear black pantyhose and impossibly short skirts. She crossed her legs casually and I saw a flash of white thigh. A garterbelt with stockings, I thought, ohmygod, feeling little Neil stand up to get noticed. She cut into my brief erotic reverie, “You were late. Almost one hour late”, her English accent clipping the words tersely. I stepped forward, starting to explain, a little discombobulated by her sheer presence, authority and beauty. “My time is valuable”, she continued sharply, staring hard at me, “And I am unaccustomed to this degree of insolence.” I didn’t say a thing, feeling worse and worse that I didn’t at least make an effort to meet her on time.

She stood up, smoothed her little black miniskirt downwards, brushed her hair back with her glossy nails, put a hand a her hip and dipped her head questioningly. The effect was devastatingly sexy. She looked right into me and purred, “Now. Where you late because of an act of god or some horrific family disaster?” I shook my head no, unable to lie to this woman. Her weight shifted to the other leg and asked, “You were late because you didn’t think about me, did you?” I nodded slowly, in rapture of this gorgeous woman. “Now, is that acceptable?” Her eyebrow shifted upwards, indicating my answer. I didn’t respond but shook my head. “What?” Her voice raised a few decibels. “No”, I replied. “Good”, her voice back down to normal levels, drawing me in with her approval. “Now, I am not interested in your apologies. I want to know how you will compensate me for your tardiness”. My eyebrows knitted in confusion, “Well, I was going to take you out for dinner…” Her tinkling laughter stopped my response, “Of course you were. Come here.” I walked over until I was in front of her, her eyes the same height as mine. She reached out, stroked my face with the backs of her fingers, looking softly into my eyes, “but I want something else” her voice soft, almost girlish.

Her fingers grabbed my ear so quickly I had no time to react. She pulled me up to my tiptoes, yanking my head sideways and making me yelp in pain. Her eyes deep into mine, flashing hotly, “I think you should be punished.” One hand was on my belt buckle, the other pulling my head higher as I waited, frozen by her authority over me. My pants fell away and she was already pulling me toward her desk chair by my ear. I stepped out of the pants to keep from tripping over them and fell onto her lap as she sat down. She snapped the arms of the chair down across the backs of my thighs and across my back, pushing down to tighten them. I was trapped on her lap before I realized what was about to happen. My boxers came off my ass as I started to protest—not sure that I wanted to stop this scene, but sure that I was scared of it, begging, “Wait. Stop. Please don’t do this. I don’t want this.” She chuckled, “But I do. Be quiet or it will be far worse.” I breathed, trying to calm my screaming thoughts. Calm wasn’t to be. SMACK! Her little hand felt like a bat as it hit my ass. I yelled. She laughed and her weight shifted beneath me, “Let’s see. One for each minute you were tardy. If you make any noise we’ll just have to start again. Now we’ll begin.” SMACK! I bit my lip. SMACK! Clenched my teeth. SMACK! Her hand started to fall into a rhythm. SMACK SMACK SMACK! My ass was starting to burn. But it wasn’t on fire, it was a slow, deep warmth that emanated from each place her hand hit. SMACK! SMACK!

Her breathing grew deep as she exerted herself. SMACK! SMACK! The warmth was growing and I could feel myself shift from being scared and in pain to being really turned on. SMACK! SMACK! My cock grew in tumescence. SMACK! SMACK! Her thighs parted and my cock dropped between them, growing harder as it touched her sheer stockings and the skin of her thighs. SMACK! SMACK! Her breathing a little heavier now. SMACK! SMACK! She tightened her thighs around my cock, trapping it right at the tops of her stockings. “MMM”, she moaned as she squeezed around the hardness. SMACK! SMACK! Each blow forced my hips down, pushing my cock into the slick material. SMACK! SMACK! The pain in my ass grew as her beating continued. SMACK! SMACK! I knew from her heavy breathing that she was enjoying her work. SMACK! SMACK! It was really hurting now, but my cock refused to go down. The pleasure I felt was confused by the pain, but it was made better, sharper, purer. SMACK! SMACK! She shifted again, my cock now touching her moist thighs. SMACK! SMACK! Her hand was coming down sharply now, playing the different part of my ass in a staccato rhythm. SMACK! SMACK! My dick was slicking back and forth in her wetness. SMACK! SMACK! Her breathing of arousal heavy in my ears. SMACK! SMACK!

Her hand paused for a few seconds. She brushed the side of my face with her hand. I could feel the heat from my spanking as Noriko drew her fingertips around my lips and pushed her fingers into my mouth. I started sucking her fingers gently, wanting to physically connect with this goddess. She giggled a little and asked, “Oh, you like sucking me, do you?” I only intensified my sucking until she pulled her fingers out of my mouth with a pop. It wasn’t until I felt her wet finger against my asshole that I understood. “Here it comes, little Neil”, she cooed quietly, insinuating the finger in my ass. I groaned involuntarily and felt my cock swell, wet with precum. “He likes it, of course”, she said sotto voce with a smile in her voice. SMACK! SMACK! Her other hand came down hard on my ass, putting fire into what was cooling off. The finger slipped deeper into my ass as I bucked under the spanking. SMACK! SMACK! As I moved up and down on her lap, my cock drove down between her now wet thighs and her finger rotated deep inside me. SMACK! SMACK!

My breathing accelerated and she slowed the blows down, pacing me. SMACK! I started to thrust into her lap. SMACK! The spanking pushed me down into her, the pleasure I was feeling in my ass brought me back up. SMACK! I knew my orgasm was not far off and pushed deeper. SMACK! She parted her thighs slightly, reducing friction and increasing my frustration. SMACK! I was lost in the pleasure/pain intensity of the moment. SMACK! My cock now just brushed the inside of her thighs but Noriko started to fuck my ass harder. SMACK! I could feel my mind peel away as my body responded to sensations I’d never experiences. SMACK! SMACK! She started in faster, speeding me onwards. SMACK! SMACK! My imminent orgasm was clear to her. “Oh no, you had better not. No, no, no, you had better not.” SMACK! SMACK! “Don’t you dare cum on my lovely suit!” SMACK! SMACK! My cock, bobbing within her thighs was clamped again. SMACK! SMACK! I tried to hold back, head spinning, the room roaring loud in my ears. SMACK! SMACK! Her finger twisted deep inside me, massaging my prostate insistently. SMACK! SMACK! “Don’t do it!” SMACK! SMACK! My control was waning fast. SMACK! SMACK! “Don’t!” SMACK! SMACK! “You!” SMACK! SMACK! “Come!” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Her finger diddled my ass hard, pushing me over the edge. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! My head exploded as I shot hot bursts of white semen into her lap. SMACK! SMACK! The screams I heard were too loud to be anyone’s but mine, but I didn’t recognize the wail as my voice. SMACK! The motion of her finger slowed; with each prod against my prostate, more semen splashed across her thighs. SMACK! The room was quiet now, the only sound my breathing like I’d just run a marathon and her quieter inhales and exhales. SMACK! Her finger came out of me with a pop and I felt empty, loose. She wiped her finger on my boxers and dumped me out onto the floor, holding tightly onto the back of my neck, forcing me into a kneeling position. “I told you not to cum, you nasty boy. And what did you do? You spilt your disgusting jiz all over my suit.” She looked deep into me. My reverie at the most intense orgasm of my life was replaced by deep shame. I blushed.

She pulled my head downward like the new owner of a puppy showing the dog what it did wrong, wriggling her hips forward, sliding her skirt back, giving me a good look at her black garter belt and stockings and panties covered in my semen. I could see her dark pubic hairs through her wet panties and as she pulled me closer, the smell of her arousal inflamed my nostrils. “You know what to do,” Noriko said firmly, pulling my face into her waiting thighs.

chenwanli
chenwanli
244 Followers