Femdom Poker Party

Story Info
The Spanking Couples attend a special party.
5.9k words
4.4
145.3k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddbunnz
reddbunnz
304 Followers

The Spanking Couples: Femdom Spanking Poker Party

After their initial introduction at the Spanking Party, Bill and Debbie quickly became friends with Ron and Marion. After all, they all loved spanking games and bisexual sex. For several weeks, the two couples took turns hosting each other for private, bisexual spanking parties. Bill and Debbie both began to love the taste of both cock and pussy -- even when forced to "Clean-Up" partners of both sexes. Bill, like his friend Ron, was becoming addicted to the taste of male and female cum juice and creampies. And, he also loved it when the "Clean-Up" duties were conducted while he was bound and receiving a good whipping at the same time.

Debbie, like Marion, preferred to be the giver rather than the receiver of both whippings and "Clean-Up" duties. But, she also realized that receiving was part of the game, and she was forced to "Clean-Up", she preferred to be bound face up, with her legs pulled tightly back and apart, so that her ankles and arms were anchored to the bedposts -- thereby presenting all three holes for use and abuse. She really loved it when she was forced to "Clean-Up" a cum-covered pussy or cock while the owner of that pussy or cock was spanking her ass and pussy. Ron also loved that position, but he preferred to have someone fucking his asshole with a cock or strap-on while he was performing "Clean-Up" duties.

And, every once in a while the private parties began with a quick game of poker. The rules were simple: They played Five Card Stud, with the cards dealt face up and no betting. The cards did all the talking, and the loser of each hand had to remove an article of clothing. First one naked was deemed the Designated Fluffer and Clean-Up Person for that night. That person was not allowed to participate in sex. His/her job was to fluff the other three -- getting them ready for the main event -- and to perform "Clean-Up" duties afterwards. Becoming the Fluffier and Clean-Up person usually meant a night of constant spanking and sheer sexual frustration.

At a recent party Marion, the most demanding and aggressive of the four, lost the Poker Game and spent the evening as the Designated Fluff and Clean-Up Girl. By the end of the night, Marion had a stomach full of cum and creampies, a very sore ass, and a very hot, but unsatisfied, pussy. But, rules are rules, and Marion knew she lost fair and square. Just as she and Ron were saying their final good-byes to Bill and Debbie, Marion leaned over and whispered into Debbie's ear "Are you free for lunch tomorrow. I have something hot to tell you". Debbie always loved hot, juicy gossip, and agreed to meet her friend for lunch the next day.

During the luncheon meeting the following afternoon, Marion decided to tease her friend by not volunteering anything hot or juicy. She talked about work, her marriage, fashion and normal girl stuff. Debbie finally got tired of waiting for Marion to spill the beans and said, "So, what is so hot that you could not tell me in front of the boys, Cumface?" (Marion always called the Clean-Up person Cumface when she was a top).

Marion's face turned bright red. She was both slightly angry at her friend for such language, and she also was afraid that two gentlemen at the next table heard Debbie call her 'Cumface'. She looked around, but nobody was paying any attention to the two middle-aged, over sexed ladies. Marion, feeling a need to get even, replied, "Well, if that's the way you're going to talk, maybe I won't tell you anything."

Debbie quickly apologized, and begged for the info. As a final act of proving her superiority, Marion ordered Debbie to go to the rest room and remove her panties and bra, then return and place them into Marion's purse before she would tell her anything. Marion needed to prove that she was the top dog, no matter what happened last night.

By now Debbie was hot and horny, and decided that she needed the hot gossip more than her panties and bra and slowly trotted off to the rest room. She returned with them balled up in her fist and slowly stuffed them into Marion's purse. Marion grinned from ear to ear knowing that her friend had just submitted to her desires.

"Debbie, I always thought you are a bit submissive. Do you prefer the bottom during our games?" This question surprised Debbie, for she always saw herself as a top. But, she quickly replied that although she loves the role of Top, she also sometimes likes to bottom to another woman. But that submission must be forced. She never voluntarily submits to anyone.

"I never bottom to a man unless ordered to do so by another woman. And, never when given a choice. That's why I like our games. When I am on top of you and the boys I am in seventh heaven. I love to have total control. However, sometimes I also enjoy having you in total control -- especially when you order me to do things to the boys or force me to let the boys do things to me. I never will willingly bottom to the boys, but it's different when you force me to bottom to them. That's erotic and always gets me wet. But, not as wet as bottoming to you or having you bottom to me."

Marion liked the answer, and then asked "Are you ready to take our games to the next level -- one with more risk and rewards when you win, but more pain and humiliation when you lose?" Debbie's bra-less nipples were rock hard and her panty-less pussy was dripping. She could not wait to hear more.

Marion explained that she and Ron would be attending a Femdom Spanking Poker Party the next weekend, and asked Bill and Debbie if they were interested. Debbie had never heard of anything like that, but immediately got wet just thinking about the possibilities.

Marion explained that the rules were simple: "It will start out as a CFNM party -- all the women will be clothed and all the guys will be naked. The hostess of the party, a lovely lady named Jacki, has a special room in her basement for such parties. The room consists of a regulation-size poker table large enough to hold up to six players and several various spanking implements. Each player's slot at the table also contains a swivel chair. Behind the chair is a padded spanking rail, with ankle and wrist cuffs bolted to the floor. All six spanking rails are mounted about four feet above the floor, and are wide enough to hold two people simultaneously.

The guys will each be bent over the spanking rails, with their wrists and ankles locked in the cuffs and asses facing the poker table. Each cuff is positioned so that it pulls each guy's arms and legs apart and exposing his ass hole, cock and balls for all us girls to see, use, and abuse. And, there is a second set of cuffs that will be used later as the game progresses. In addition, all the guys wear ring gags and weighted nipple and ball clamps to remind them of their position in life.

Once the guys are in position, the Ladies Only Poker Game begins. Each lady in is allowed 10 poker chips and four items of clothing. Each pair of shoes and stockings count as one item each. Rings, bracelets, or other jewelry do not count. The game progresses similar to our Poker games. There's no betting. We play Texas Hold'Em, except that all cards are dealt face up. Everyone gets the two cards for free. Then there are three decision cards. Each round of decision cards has an ante to play: One chip for the first card, two chips for the second, and three chips for the final card. Each hand has both a winner and loser. The winner is the person with the best hand at the end of the final decision card round. The loser is the lady who folds first or has the worst hand if everyone stays to the end. If more than one player folds during the same round, the one with the lowest hand is the loser.

The winner automatically not only wins all the chips in the pot, but she also gets to spank the loser's partner. The loser must remove one article of clothing, and then give her man an erotic, hands-free blowjob while the winner is spanking him. The spanking continues until her man shoots his load. And, anything she does not swallow must remain on her face or tits during the next poker hand. After he shoots his load, she has to "Clean-Up" her man's cock but cannot clean her own face and tits. Beginning with the second poker hand, the loser has an additional penalty -- she must "Cleaning-Up" the face of the previous loser -- with her tongue, of course -- before moving to the Spanking Rail for the blowjob penalty.

However, the game also has an additional incentive for all players to play their best. Each player is allowed to continue in the game until she totally runs out of chips and clothes. If she runs out of chips first, she can buy more from another player by selling clothing. Five chips for each item of clothing. But, once she is naked, she forfeits her rights as a Femdom and has to take a position on the Spanking Rail right beside her man. Of course, that is only after giving her man a blowjob. And, once again, anything she does not swallow she will be wearing the rest of the night.

The game continues until all but one of the ladies is naked and bent over the Spanking Rail. At that time, the male partner of the winning lady is released from his bondage, and together they are allowed to have their way with all the losers and their mates. Usually the winning lady dons a strap-on and fucks the men in the ass while her partner fucks the remaining ladies -- usually also in the ass. So, when the festivities are over, all the men usually sport bright red asses and all but one have a sore asshole. And all but one of the women also has a sore asshole.

And, that's when the group orgy begins."

As Marion discussed the Femdom Spanking Poker Party, Debbie became very excited and aroused. Marion noticed that Debbie's hands were under the table the whole time she was explaining the rules of the game. Marion knew that Debbie was hooked, but Debbie also said that she needed to discuss the idea with Bill. Debbie began to daydream about what it would be like to be forced to bend over the Spanking Rail, with dried cum on her face and tits, while another guy fucked her asshole as another woman used a strap-on on her husband. She also wondered what it would be like to be the top in that scenario. The more she talked to Marion, the hotter she got.

Finally, when Marion saw that she was ready, Marion told Debbie that she could get her bra and panties back in the restroom -- but only after eating Marion's pussy. Debbie needed to taste that pussy and off they went. About 30 minutes later, both ladies left the restaurant with the aroma of pussy juice on both sets of their lips.

When Debbie got home, Bill met her at the door naked. He explained that he had a minor traffic accident, and the car would need repairs. According to their Domestic Discipline agreement, an immediate punishment of 20 cracks with the cane and 24 hours of naked servitude was mandatory. They had never reached this level before. But, Debbie also saw that Bill's cock was rock hard, and there was wet with pre-cum.

"Have you been masturbating without permission?" She screamed. He only nodded his head in the affirmative.

"Why?" He responded that even though he was afraid of the pain that 20 with the cane would create, the thought of spending the next 24 hours as her naked slave turned him on. He couldn't help himself.

Debbie immediately saw the opening. She then offered an alternative punishment. She explained everything that Marion had told her about the Femdom Spanking Poker Party. Then she told Bill that she would forgive the masturbation offense -- one that normally requires 100 hand spanks and 30 minutes of corner time -- if he agreed to go to the party. He would be bound over the Spanking Rail the entire evening, but probably would receive multiple blowjobs and an ass fucking before the night was over.

Bill was delighted, and agreed immediately. Bill failed to realize that Debbie had just admitted that she planned to be one of the losers in the poker game, and probably would receive an ass fucking herself. Debbie then looked at Bills cock again, and saw that it was even harder than before. She knew the timing was right, and ordered Bill to go to their bedroom and prepare for his ass whipping.

An hour later, Debbie was screaming with delight. She had given Bill 20 very hard cracks with their favorite toy -- a rattan cane -- while he was tied spread-eagled face down on the bed. This was the first time that he had taken that many, and she was very proud of him. Then, she rolled him over on his back, retied him spread-eagle style, only with a pillow under his now sore and red-stripped ass, then climbed aboard and fucked him cowgirl style.

After they both reached a near simultaneous climax, she then turned around before scooting backwards and planted her cum-filled pussy and asshole right over his face. He knew the drill. Asshole over his nose, and pussy over his mouth. If he wanted to breathe again, he had to suck the creampie out of her pussy and make her cum again. Bill knew she was cumming again. But, he did not know that his tongue action was only partially responsible. For Debbie was actually fantasizing about being tied over the Spanking Rail while a strange guy was pounding her asshole with his rock hard dick. She couldn't wait for the party.

Marion couldn't believe her friend. She had been very specific to Debbie and Bill. The Party always began with Cocktails at 9 and the festivities at 10. It was now 10:30, but Debbie and Bill still were not there. And Jacki, the hostess was pissed. This was especially bad, because two of their regular couples were on vacation, and now there were only going to be four ladies in the game. She had counted on Marion's friend to be the fifth. Four handed strip poker did not last long. And her other two friends, Beth and Jenny, were equally pissed.

Finally, Jacki got tired of waiting and announced that they would start the game without Marion's friend. Beth and Jenny had been talking privately. Suddenly Beth said: "What about Marion? She promised us another player. Shouldn't she be punished for lying to us?"

Marion's face became flushed, for she knew that Jacki loved to whip women. They both were not only tops, but could be sadistic at times. Marion looked over at Jacki, and saw her grinning from ear to ear.

"What do you suggest?" Jacki asked Beth and Jenny.

"Why don't we declare her an immediate "Big Loser" and tie her over the Spanking Rail now?" Answered Jenny. Jacki and Beth both began to smile.

"Wait!" Yelled Marion, trying to save her soon to be red ass. "But it's not my fault Debbie is late."

"But, if we do that," Jackie replied, "Then the game will be over too quickly. As much as I would love to spank that big ass (pointing to Marion), I also want to play poker. "

Then, Beth offered a compromise. "Why don't we play as planned; only Marion will be penalized two items of clothes? The three of us will all start the game with four items, but she will only have two."

Jackie and Jenny thought for a moment, and then turned to Marion. "That sounds fair." Jacki replied. Then, showing that she was usually the top gal at these events, added: "Marion, you have two choices. Either leave now and forever be banned from these games -- or accept Beth's suggestion. But, we pick which articles that you have to remove."

Beth and Jenny both said they agreed to those terms. Marion thought for a moment, and realized that she loved this game. Such a penalty for tonight would be a small price to pay for their continued friendship and participation. She then agreed to their terms.

"Well girls, what should she remove?"

Marion was dressed for fun. She was wearing a skin-tight, spandex halter top with no bra, a black g-string thong panty with the back strap buried deep in her ass crack, a micro-mini skirt that barely covered her pussy and ass cheeks, and six-inch "Fuck Me" stiletto heels.

The other three began to slowly walk around Marion, staring at her body top to bottom. Suddenly, Jacki got that naughty grin on her face again.

"Everything but the g-string and the heels." Let's make her show us those tits and ass all night." The other two girls agreed. Marion agreed, and began to remove her skirt and top. Soon she was almost naked, and knew she would be the first to be bent over the Spanking Rail.

Just then they heard the doorbell. Jackie turned to the other three and said "This changes nothing." Then, she got that devilish grin on her face again, and turned to Marion and said "Marion, go get the door. And if that is your friends, bring them both down here -- naked."

She then handed Marion two paper bags -- each containing one ring gag, two weighted nipple clamps, two other weighted clamps that normally attached to genitals, and a set of handcuffs. And, Marion knew that the paper bags were for their clothes, which would be left on the front porch along with the clothes from their husbands. Debbie would be treated like one of the submissive guys tonight.

Debbie felt embarrassed. She had promised her friend Marion that they would be there before 9, and it was now 10:30. Bill's car was in the repair shop, and her's ran out of gas. How could she be so stupid? She and Bill had to walk three miles to a filling station and ask for help from some grease monkey. And, she was dressed like a hooker. Skin tight top, no bra, short, micro-skirt, no panties, black garter belt and stockings, and six-inch heels. She dressed for a fun evening, but spent most of it walking. She was actually surprised that the cops did not stop and accuse her of street walking.

Then, Debbie got her next surprise. Her friend Marion answered the door instead of the hostess -- and Marion was topless. Not only topless, but only wore a g-string thong and six-inch stiletto heels. Nothing else.

"Where in the hell have you been, Bitch!" Marion yelled at her friend. "Look at me. I'm almost naked, and it's all your fault!"

Debbie got defensive. "Fuck you, too! Tonight has been pure hell. I don't need this shit. Either let me explain, or go Fuck Yourself!" She screamed back.

Marion knew that she was about to lose a friend -- and one who loved to play kinky games just like her -- and calmed down. But, she was still POed about standing in the doorway showing the world her tits and ass, and wanted Debbie to do the same. But, first things first. She let Debbie explain everything that she had gone through.

After listening to Debbie, Marion explained what had occurred downstairs earlier.

"There are some very kinky bitches downstairs. Kinky -- and fun. I think you will love them once you get to know them. But, right now they are pissed because two of our regulars are on vacation, and you are 90 minutes late. All the guys have been bent over the Spanking Rail, but no one has a red ass yet. They are ready to roll, but no longer trust you. You have to earn their trust if you want to play." Marion explained.

"OK what do I have to do to make up for being late?"

"Strip, and put these on." Marion handed both Bill and Debbie the paper bags. "Strip naked right here, and put all your clothes in the bags over there. Then turn around and let me cuff your hands behind your back. I also need to put these on you" she said as she showed them the ring gag, weighted nipple clamps, and weighted clamps for their genitals. "Or, leave and never come back again."

Debbie looked at Bill, and noticed that he already had a woody from staring at Marion's naked tits. She knew that she had to agree, or there would be hell to pay from them both later. She slowly began to undress.

Debbie's next surprise came as she walked into the house. Here she was -- hands cuffed behind her back, weights handing from her naked tits bouncing as she walked, similar weights bouncing from the clamps attached to her cunt lips and clit, and her mouth forced open by a ring gag. And, she could feel her juices beginning to drip down her leg. She was hot and horny. Maybe she was a submissive after all.

reddbunnz
reddbunnz
304 Followers
12