Femdom Poker Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddbunnz
reddbunnz
304 Followers

Marion led them both down the stairs, and Debbie and Bill could only stare. There were three absolutely beautiful ladies awaiting their arrival. Debbie saw that all three also looked very naughty. What was she getting into? They had forced her friend, Marion, to strip down to her g-string because she was late. What did they have in store for her?

They also saw four absolutely gorgeous specimens of manhood. All four were bent at the waist over a padded rail. The rail was positioned so that their cock and balls hung below the rail and were accessible to whoever wanted them. And, their arms and legs were pulled to the ground in an inverted cross design that allowed easy access to their ass and assholes. Debbie wanted to walk up and slap them all on the ass -- or stick her tongue into their assholes. But, her hands were bound behind her back, and her mouth was held open with a ring gag.

As they entered, Jacki told Marion to bring Debbie to them, and then put Bill over the Spanking Rail with the rest of the guys. Jacki and Beth then began to circle Debbie -- staring at her naked body. Jacki reached out and played with her tits -- making Debbie wince through her ring-gag from the pain of the nipple weights as they bounced with her tits. Beth reached out and gave her ass a bit swat.

"So, this is your unreliable friend, Marion?" Jacki asked. "See how Marion is dressed? That's because of you. What should we do with you to make things even? And, what about ruining tonight's game. It's almost 11, and we haven't spanked an ass yet."

Debbie did not know what to say -- if she could. She knew the evening was just getting started, and she would be going home sore. But, she was also getting turned on at the thought.

Then, Beth turned to Marion and announced "Marion, Jacki and I think that we needs some new rules for this club. Beginning tonight, anyone who comes late will be penalized for their actions. Anyone coming late must do the following: give each guy a blowjob, and allow them to cum on her face and tits. And, after blowing each guy, she will be bound over the Spanking Rail and receive a spanking from each lady that was on time. Same rules apply, only the timer will not be a hot cock receiving a blowjob. The spanking timer will be a hot pussy. She will get a spanking from each of us while eating a one of our cunts. Each spanking will continue until she makes the pussy climax."

Jacki and Jenny both nodded their heads in agreement. "And, because she held up the game, she will be immediately declared a Final Loser, and will stay bent over the Spanking Rail while the Poker game is played. She will stay there until after the game is over and all the penalties are paid." Jacki added.

Marion knew she and Debbie needed to agree, too. Debbie's die was cast. She could either accept, or leave and never come back. And, Marion knew that if Debbie left she would be taking her place on the Spanking Rail. Marion stepped forward, took Debbie by the arm, and marched her to the Rail.

Marion could not believe her luck. She starred at the cards again. She had a natural straight. In this game it should be a winner, or not a loser. But, Jacki and Jenny both had a full house, and Beth had four of a kind. She stared at the cards, with cum drying on her face from the last hand. She had bet her last chip, and now was losing her thong. And, she knew the rules. No clothes meant she just earned a spot on the Spanking Rail. But, first, the mandatory blowjob. Ron must be loving it tonight.

Debbie looked over at her friend in surprise. Why was Marion giving Ron another blowjob? She had just been here minutes ago. Then, she saw that Marion was totally naked. Oh, my God, Marion was the first real loser of the night. Then, the other three ladies came into view. Debbie could not believe it again. All three were totally clothed. Nobody had lost anything. All had their heels, panties, skirts, and tops on. Marion had lost the first two hands, and was now headed for the Spanking Rail. That is, as soon as Ron shoots his load.

Just as Marion began to suck on Ron's big cock, Jenny walked up to Debbie. She quickly lifted her skirt and pulled her panties aside, then said "Marion, want to have a race? I bet that this Cuntlicker can make me cum before you can make Ron?"

That got Jacki's attention. "Oh, yeah. What's the stakes?"

Jenny knew she spoke too soon. Jacki loved games, and was very competitive. She had no idea about what to say. But, Jacki did.

"How about a good ass fuckin'?" Jacki replied. 'If she wins, you take her place on the rail. If you win, you get to ass fuck her now." Marion, with a mouth full of cock, loved those odds. She pulled her mouth free and nodded her head in agreement. Jenny was cornered. She had to agree and pulled her skirt and panties off.

"What about them?" Beth asked, as she pointed to Ron and Debbie.

"Same rules as before. You and I will be the spankers. We will spank Ron and Cuntlicker while they go down on Marion and Jenny. Their incentive will be to shorten the spanking. And, I am sure Cuntlicker already has a sore ass, so she will do anything to make it stop."

Ron and Debbie had no say in the matter. The die was cast. The last thing that Debbie saw before a cunt was forced into her face was Marion grasping Ron's big cock with her lips. Then, she felt a sharp pain on her ass. The first of many more.

Marion could not believe her luck again. This time she was loving it.

First was the cum contest with Jenny. She figured that she would lose that one. Ron had already cum three times tonight, and she figured that he would take forever. And, Debbie had become a good cuntlicker. She also knew that Debbie could not take much more spanking, so she would do everything to get Jenny off. And, besides, she had cum to love a good ass fucking. So, she agreed to the contest because she saw it as a "No Lose" situation.

Marion glanced to Jenny, and saw that she was really getting excited. Marion was about to submit, when she suddenly felt Ron's cock begin to pulse in her mouth. Just as she felt the jism begin to erupt, she pulled her mouth off his cock and shoved her tits directly under it. The hot man juice poured from his cock onto her tits. Everyone now could see that Ron was Cumming on her tits, and she was the victor!

"Ah Fuck!" Jenny screamed. She knew she was close, but she looked down and saw Ron pouring his seed onto Marion's tits. Just as Ron finished his eruption, Jenny came. It was one of the hottest climaxes she had ever had. Debbie was a good cuntlicker. But, too little too late. She had lost. Now, she was headed for the Spanking Rail.

As Jacki and Beth were binding Jenny to the Spanking Rail, Marion looked at her cum covered tits. She knew the battle was not over yet. She was now back in the poker game, but she had no clothes. And, she had a cum covered face and tits. She asked Jacki for permission to have Ron perform a "Clean-Up", but Jacki reminded her of the rules. She was the last official poker hand loser, and therefore, had to wear the cum for at least one more hand.

Marion took Jenny's place at the table, and saw that Jenny was low on chips. A quick count -- six chips left. That's only enough for one hand. And, since she was out of clothes, she had nothing to bargain. Either she was the winner of the hand, or she was on the Spanking Rail. And, she also knew that Ron's ass needed a rest.

She also looked at the chips of the other two. Beth was in the same boat as Jenny. Six left. Then she would have to sell clothes. Jacki was the big winner so far. So, she needed to concentrate on getting Jacki's chips. But, first things first. She had to win or she was on the Rail.

Luck was on her side. Beth was only ace high. So, she folded after the initial deal, automatically making her the loser. But, she still had her chips. Jacki fought to the end, but Marion had a full house to her straight. Marion had just increased her odds. Beth removed her top, showing everyone her tits. Jacki was now the only fully clothed player. But, Jacki was down to only six chips left, too. This was getting interesting.

Marion swiveled in her chair, and gave Beth access to her face and tits. Part of the penalty for losing a hand was to "Clean Up" the cum on the face and tits of the last hand's loser. And, Marion was covered in cum. Marion asked Jacki to handcuff Beth, so that she could only use her tongue. Jacki agreed, to Beth's dismay. It took Beth almost 10 minutes to lick it all off Marion. Then they moved over to the Spanking Rail, where Marion gave Beth's lover a good hard spanking while Beth gave him a blowjob. Beth returned with cum dripping from her mouth. Marion was feeling better.

The next hand was a repeat of the first. Except that Beth stayed in to the end, only to become the loser again. She removed her skirt, revealing an almost non-existent thong. And, it was pulled inside her pussy lips. Beth made no attempt to pull it out, which made Marion even hotter.

Beth now had two items of clothing and no chips. Jacki had no chips, but was fully clothed. Both girls had to buy chips to remain in the game. But, an article was only worth five chips, and it took six to win a game. Marion and Jacki reminded Beth of that fact. Beth pleaded with Marion for one more chip, but Marion remembered that Beth was the one that suggested that she strip off two items of clothing earlier in the night.

Jacki also reminded Beth of the rules, and told her she had two options: either admit defeat now, give her lover a blowjob, then get bound over the Spanking Rail. Or play another round that she could not win. That would mean that her lover would be getting three spankings in a row. His ass would be sore for quite some time. Marion then offered a compromise. She could give her lover a blowjob without the required spanking -- for five chips. She would be out of the game, but her lover's ass would be saved two spankings. Beth looked at her lover, and agreed. She pushed her chips into Marion's pile, and walked over to the Spanking Rail to pay her penalty.

After Beth was bound over the rail, Jacki and Marion returned to the table. Marion was naked, but had most of the chips Jacki was topless, but had five chips. Marion reminded Jacki that she would stay the entire hand. Therefore, Jacki would be the loser because she did not have enough chips. Jacki realized her case, and took off her skirt. She was now down to her panties and heels. But, she now had 10 chips, and only needed one win. Marion was still in a "No Lose" situation. She could not buy clothes. And, one more loss meant the Spanking Rail.

But, luck was with her again. Jacki had a full house, 10 high. Marion had a full house, queen high. Jacki was the loser, and removed her heels. As they were walking over to the Spanking Rail where Jacki would give her husband a blowjob while Marion spanked his ass, Marion reminded Jacki that she only had four chips left. It took six to win a hand. Jacki must either give up, or buy more chips with her panties. Then, with both girls naked, it would be a "Winner Take All" hand.

Because of the nature of the hand, both girls agreed to put all their chips aside, and play the hand face up. No betting. Winner take all. Loser goes to the Spanking Rail. Winner gets her man released, and gets her way with everyone else. Marion could not wait. She wanted to fuck Jacki in the ass for quite some time. Last month Jacki was the Final Big Winner, and she and her husband both fucked her in the ass. Now, was it payback time?

The cards were dealt. Jacki had two pair. Marion had four spades. She needed one more spade on the last card. She held her breath as she dealt the final card. She closed her eyes as it hit the table.

"Ah Fuck!" She heard Jacki cry. She opened her eyes, and there it was. The Queen of Spades. The infamous Black Lady. The least popular card in several other card games. But, it was her Victory Card.

She picked up the paddle, and led Jacki over to her husband. As she did she reached out with her hand, and slipped her middle finger into Jacki's asshole.

"This belongs to me for the rest of the night!"

The fun was only beginning.

reddbunnz
reddbunnz
304 Followers
12