Femdom Sexual Assault

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuck made a note to ask for the case file on that rape. As he remembered, the rapist had never been brought to justice.

*************************

It was two days later when the rape case file showed up on his desk. Ah, yes; her name was Sharon McCormack. Chuck started to read the file. he was only part way through when he ran into the clue he needed. Sharon was the owner of a small IT (information technology) outfit that provided computer services for many local smaller businesses and some local labs. Chuck called in his assistant. "I've got a job for you Pete. This computer firm, FemTech used to have all sorts of connections with small businesses. I need a very quiet, very low profile check to find out who their clients are. I also need a photo of her. And whatever you do, don't use the Internet to ask the questions.

The next day, Pete reported back to Chuck. "Here's the list. Like you said, they're connected to a lot of firms. In almost all cases they do on site testing and upgrades as part of their business. Do you want me to do anything else?"

"Not now, thanks Pete."

There was the clue that they needed. The common thread between all the men who had been attacked was that they were all clients of FemTech.

Chuck called each of the firms that employed a man that had been attacked. They were asked who was the technical person who serviced their account with FemTech. The answer was interesting. Only two people serviced those accounts. Cindy Smith and Sharon McCormack.

Chuck asked each of them for a description of Sharon McCormack. The answer was that she had a pretty face. She had sort of washed out blond hair, but had a faint trace of purple and green in a couple of thin lines that came down on either side of her face. Oh, yeah, she had no appreciable bust. Chuck asked each company if they escorted the FemTech people around the offices when they came. The answer, in all cases, was no. Since they had the ability to see almost anything on the data system, they were treated as employees. There were confidentiality agreements between each company and FemTech.

Now, how did they get a key to that property? Chuck phoned the real estate agency that had listed the house that had been used as the "sorority house". Chuck spoke with the general manager and found out that one of the real estate firm's employees, Cindy Smith, handled that case.

"What is Ms. Smith area of expertise?"

"Well, she only works here part time. She has only two or three properties that she handles. She's a real computer whiz and spends the rest of her time at a firm called FemTech. They also handle our information technology needs."

"Do you have a file photo of her?"

"Yes, do you need a copy?"

"If at all possible that would be a great help."

"I'll loan you the one from her file, that way nobody will be suspicious."

"Thank you, you have no idea how valuable your answers have been. Please do not let on that I contacted you, or what was talked about. Also, please do not share this conversation with anyone else. Most of all, do not even hint of what we just talked about in any email. Can you promise me that?"

"Yes, detective, I can."

***********************

The photo arrived at the detective's office about two hours later. The owner of the real estate company brought it by. Detective Chuck Burns immediately scanned the picture into his computer. He printed out a duplicate picture and gave the duplicate back to the real estate man.

"I've had a sworn statement drawn up indicating that you have provided us with this picture of Cindy Smith that was the file copy from the real estate human resources file. If you'd initial and date it I'd appreciate it. This picture may be needed to be used as evidence."

The real estate man signed and dated the affidavit and left. Chuck was again amazed at how good Jim's memory was. Even though the sketch wasn't super good, it was definitely this woman Sharon.

Chuck went to the files room and asked the clerk to get him five mug shots that looked a lot like Sharon McCormack's picture and five mug shots of women who looked like Cindy Smith . Later that afternoon, with the pictures arranged on two blank sheet of cardboard Chuck brought the photo lineup to Jim.

"O.K. Jim. Do any of these pictures look familiar?"

Almost before Dave had finished the question Jim pointed to Sharon's picture and said: "That's the woman who was on the stairs!"

Chuck then showed Dave the picture of Cindy Smith. Before he could say anything Dave pointed to Cindy Smith's picture and said "That's her! She is the one who answered the door."

"Thanks, Jim, that is exactly what I hoped you would say. I'll let you know what happens."

******************************

Two of the best teams of investigators that the police had were assigned to follow and record the movements of both women. For the first few days, nothing unusual happened. Then things got interesting. Both Cindy and Sharon went to an apartment building that was not their residence. A food delivery, from a local Chinese restaurant was delivered at about nine p.m. and the women didn't leave the building until seven a.m. the next morning.

Detective Chuck Burns gathered his evidence and went to the local superior court judge and obtained search warrants to cover the work places, homes, and the mystery apartment, of the two women. They also asked for, and received permission to bug the phones and hide video equipment in the mystery apartment. It was decided to gain entry to the apartment that the women met in and search it without the presence of either of the women.

The investigators found out that the lock on the apartment door was not a simple one. It was one of the high end pick-proof locks. They couldn't pick the lock. They did the next best thing. Only one locksmith in the city had a franchise to sell that particular lock. They paid him a visit.

Chuck showed the search warrant to the owner of the store, and then asked if he kept a spare key for the lock he installed. The answer, of course, was yes. With that type of lock it was necessary to keep a spare in case a customer locked themselves out of their own residence. He was willing to lend the key to the police, and keep his mouth shut about the interest in the women or their apartment.

Chuck had another officer call all of the alarm companies, that served the city, asking them if an alarm had been installed at the address of the apartment. On the fourth call, they had a hit. Chuck went to that alarm company, showed them the search warrant, and told them to call into the alarm control box at 10:30 that evening and turn off the alarm. They were to wait for a call from Chuck before they turned it back on again. They were also told not to speak about this alarm switching to anyone.

*****************************

The entry team entered the apartment at eleven p.m. that evening. Chuck called the alarm company and verified that the alarm had been turned off. It had. The key opened the door with no problems. The investigators entered the apartment using night vision equipment. Their first tasks were to fasten heavy black paper over the windows and to disconnect the phone from the wall jack. When that had been done, they turned off the night vision equipment and turned on the lights. What they found amazed them.

In one of the bedrooms was a beautiful water bed. There were mirrors on the ceiling, and walls. A shelf along one side of the room held various bondage and submission equipment. There was also a Sybian masturbator in the room.

The bathroom had a beautiful whirlpool bath tub.

It was the second bedroom that sent a chill down their spines. In the room were two video cameras on tripods. Except for two stools, there was only one other piece of furniture in the room. It was a large, heavy fixture for holding someone with their anus and genitals up at a convenient height to allow for anal intercourse and CBT (cock and ball torture). On it were restraints for arms, legs, torso, and head. Over this fixture was a high intensity lamp with a reflector that allowed the light to be aimed where the anus and genitals would be positioned. There was a metal funnel directly below where the genitals would be. Its small end terminated in a hose that descended into a bucket. On the wall that faced the holding fixture was a heavy ring in the wall. Attached to that ring was a two ton come-along ending in a cable with a clamp that would fit around a man's scrotum above the balls.

It was a set of shelves that gave the worst shock to the officers. On the shelves were a series of color photographs. The unconscious face of each of the victims was followed by a series of photos of before, during and after the mutilations. It showed the testicles and lower scrotum being physically torn off the body. There was also a DVD on the shelf in front of the pictures. It simply bore the name of the man in that picture. Also, in jars in front of the pictures were the testicles of each of the men who had been attacked. One of the policemen almost became physically ill at the sight of this.

It was decided to place a video camera and transmitter in one of the wall outlets. Another was placed in the bedroom, and another placed in the living room. Each of these cameras transmitted on a different frequency. Room microphones were placed in each room. At the end of the checking (and after extensively photographing the entire room) Chuck carefully placed a rat trap at the end of the topmost shelf of photos and jars.

The lights were turned out, the black paper removed, a final check was made to make sure all was as it had been (except for the rat trap) and the police exited the building. The call was made to the alarm company to turn the alarm back on. Now it was time to wait.

**************************

Two nights later the women arrived at the apartment in one car. They entered the building. As the surveillance officers noted that they turned on the recording equipment. When the women entered the apartment and turned on the lights, they shut the door and immediately went into an intense embrace. Their hands were all over each other. After a minute or two, they took off their coats, turned up the heat in the apartment, and went into the bedroom. In the bedroom they stripped until they were only in their bras and panties. They kissed again and spent the next fifteen minutes making out.

The microphone picked up a comment made by Cindy Smith. "I want to go in and visit our little museum collection. I love to see what we took from those slimy men! Which procedure do you want to watch tonight?" There was no answer, but much giggling.

When the women entered the room, they went to the shelves and each took down a jar. Jiggled it to see the dead contents bounce around, and in voices filled with mirth greeted the bottle as if it were the man that had been the owner of the equipment. It was Cindy who reached the end of the shelf and let out a scream.

"God, NO! Someone's been here!"

"What?"

"Look at this rat trap. We have never had a rat or a rat trap in this apartment."

Cindy took the rat trap down and looked at it. Taped on the bottom of the trap was a business card for a Detective Chuck Burns.

"Shit!, they've figured out that we're the ones who've been putting men in their place. What are we going to do."

"Shut up! If they've been here we could be bugged. Start looking for things that are out of place, or look funny."

They discovered the first camera as the police banged on the apartment door and identified themselves..

"Pretend we know nothing."

The women put on bathrobes and Cindy opened the door.

"Yes, officer, what do you want? It's a bit of an inconvenient time at the moment."

"These are warrants for the arrest of both of you. Cuff them Laura."

A female police officer moved to cuff each of the two women.

"What are we being charged with?"

"For starters, capital murder, felony sexual abuse, felony kidnapping, felony assault, felony use of illegal drugs, performing surgery without a medical license are the ones that come to mind first."

"You can't prove anything!"

"Cindy you have to be kidding. We have you on tape talking to the jars containing the testicles of each of the men. DNA will prove that they are from the victims. We have figured out how the notes were left for each of your victims. We know about the violent rape that seems to have warped your mind. You better have an excellent lawyer, but I don't think even that will save you."

Both of the women, now greatly subdued in spirit, were immediately taken to jail. The following day, each of them were served with legal papers indicating that they had been named in a civil suit for damages. They were going to loose all their worldly goods; not that those goods would do them any good where they were going to go. But, it did mean that a public defender was probably the best attorney they would be able to get.

******************

The civil trial happened first. All of the possessions of the two women were used to pay for the medical expenses incurred by the men they assaulted. As for the criminal trial, the public defender tried to plea bargain the charges down to, what he called, more reasonable levels. The prosecutor had no interest in plea bargaining this case. They had all the evidence that they needed for a quick conviction; and in this state capital punishment was still a viable sentence.

In the end, the women plead guilty in exchange for sentences of 50yrs to life, with the possibility of parole after 45 years. Since they were both in their late thirties their chances of ever seeing freedom again were rather small.

Unlike the nice friendly stories, real life doesn't often turn out to be a wonderful golden future. The surviving men had been robbed of one of the greatest gifts that God ever bestowed on us. That is the gift of creating a new life and watching it grow up under the parent's guidance. Jim found a solution for that problem, but that is another story.

12